Skip to toolbar

Need Help? Ask here!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 22 posts - 271 through 292 (of 292 total)
  • Author
    poppy
    Participant

Colour me ignorant; what is, “The Resistance”

Thanks,

You shouldn’t be asking that here. The authorities might see it. 😉

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

1 user thanked author for this post.
    aurissa
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
    Jacqueline

“Shhhhh;” I look over my shoulders and lower my voice.

“Join the rebellion here if you dare.”

https://lockedinlace.com/melandrenawards/

Let me know if there is a problem I will contact Melissa.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Jacqueline.
    aurissa
    Participant
    aurissa
    Participant
    Jacqueline

I’m quite certain the 100 times is correct. Have fun.

Bea
    Participant

Never mind, figured it out!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Bea.
    poppy
    Participant

Hey, I’m a little confused and hope someone can help.

So I noticed there is Melandren and The Lacy Place, and I think both have their own initiations unless I’m mistaken. So do they exist in the same universe?

Basically I want to know if I would have to do an initiation for both or just do the one at M&R and then explore The Lacy Place after.

I think the “main” M&R complex is within the Lacy Place. Indeed, The Corporation has interests in many of the businesses within the Lacy place. Depending on the type of role play and back story you wish, you could do your initiation either at Melandren or the Lacy Place Arrivals. 

🙂

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

They are intended to be two separate universes.  The Melandren Corporation (or sometimes known as M&R) was the original story line.  It was structured and moderate amount of force, with secretaries in an office setting, or french maids in a hotel setting (or cleaning anywhere in M&R), or sexy schoolgirls learning how to be perfect housewives, or sex slave girls.  Although you could write any story you wanted, there were some story starter ideas that you could also follow for each of these professions.

Later came the Lacy Place.  It was meant as a different universe.  It was meant as lower in structure and lower in force.  You could create multiple characters per login.  Once you did the initiation, what you did was up to you.  Chastity belts were not mandatory as they were at M&R.

A few people played the same characters in both places (mostly M&R people also playing in Lacy Place) and gave some reason as to why they were sent from one place to another.  This was not the intended canon, but some people became attached to their characters and didn’t want to start anew developing a new character with a new personality.

I’m not sure how people view them today.  But now you know the history of the two places.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    aurissa
    Participant
    Jacqueline

Hello Aurisa, everyone here is welcomed and encouraged to post as many times per day as they wish. And to take part in as many stories and threads as they like. There are no limits. When I was more active in the role playing, I commonly posted 40 to 50 times per day. And I can assure you, Melissa will agree with me. The more fun the members of our community have, the better. So post as many times per day as you like.

aurissa
    Participant

Hi Melissa,

Just having a few troubles and just wondering if you could help me out with them?

First of all, every time I update my wall with the whats new question? I update it appears but then the text  disappears when I go to e.g  my profile page or some where else. Also my first steps is not turning full color on my achievements page even though I have completed it. Thanks for all your hard work for making LIL such a wonderful place to play. Thanks and big hugs Sian.

So happy that I let the vixen inside of me take over. She now rules my heart and my head👩👗👠👚💘💘💘

Anna
    Participant

Hello Poppy,

It’s not work anyway 🙁

Now I have 10 pins, and click to to “sign my name” just reloads the page.

any other conditions?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Anna

The beginer Anna.
    Thank you everyone.

poppy
    Participant

Hello Poppy,

It’s not work anyway 🙁

Now I have 10 pins, and click to to “sign my name” just reloads the page.

any other conditions?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Anna

Try this link. 😉

https://lockedinlace.com/the-resistance/

Hi Melissa,

Just having a few troubles and just wondering if you could help me out with them?

First of all, every time I update my wall with the whats new question? I update it appears but then the text disappears when I go to e.g my profile page or some where else. Also my first steps is not turning full color on my achievements page even though I have completed it. Thanks for all your hard work for making LIL such a wonderful place to play. Thanks and big hugs Sian.

Thanks for Nothing

So happy that I let the vixen inside of me take over. She now rules my heart and my head👩👗👠👚💘💘💘

For some reason, I can’t access my profile under my photo, or anyone else’s, on my phone but I can on my PS 4

No man, woman or she-male can resist me.
    For I am Swift. Joanna Swift....Sexy, She-Male Switch.
    Navy SEAL Captain (pre-transformation. Honorably discharged, latter reinstated with full rank and honors. Still holds it, though modified due to transformation)
    Currently single

Jacqueline

For some reason, I can’t access my profile under my photo, or anyone else’s, on my phone but I can on my PS 4

Hi Joanna. I experienced the same problems with my android phone. I installed Firefox and Chrome to experiment and both seemed to solve many of the problems with the menus and options. I presently use Firefox on the phone for LiL.

misa
    Participant

What is 「CSL」? Please tell someone

初心者です

poppy
    Participant

What is 「CSL」? Please tell someone

コックサッキングリップス

Shruti
    Participant

Please anyone help me. I don’t know how to search for a username.

Kiaday
    Participant

Please anyone help me. I don’t know how to search for a username.

If you are looking for someone specific who is already a member you should try going up to community at the top of the screen and members. You can sort them alphabetically to make it easier. you can also click this link.
    https://lockedinlace.com/members/
    If you know can also go to you own profile, and after where it says member in the address bar you can just type their member name.  Or just erase everything after it to get the same link as above.

Not here for the sex, but for the friendships.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Kiaday.
Viewing 22 posts - 271 through 292 (of 292 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account