The Nursery

Shannon Stops by

This topic contains 354 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

I let little mike use the potty and do a few other morning things one does.  “First off we have to get you changed.  We don’t want people seeing you in your night clothes.”  So I pull little mike close and begin to undress the little one, then I begin to redress the little one in the clothes that was worn yesterday.  I attach a child harness to the little one.

“I don’t want you getting lost now.”  As I put on a belt.  Then smile at the little tike.

“We are going shopping because you don’t have many things to wear. We can’t have you running around in the same dress now can we?”

mike 
    Participant

you get me up take car eon morning things then say you are going to get me dressed

put on the exact things I wore yesterday even the panties you wash last night that I had my cummie accident in

and attached a harness to me saying

“I don’t want you getting lost now.” …. as you grin 

smiling at am you again say

“We are going shopping because you don’t have many things to wear. We can’t have you running around in the same dress now can we?”

“going shopping… I cannot go out where there are real people what will they think I am a man

shannonf 
    Participant

“Now dressed like this people won’t think you are a real man, in fact they may think you are a little girl.” I say as you hear a click. I finish putting on a belt, that has something attached to it.  I take your hand.

“Now come along ,” as I lead you out the door into the big world. “Now if you can’t keep up I may have to carry you or put you in a stroller.”  I say as we come to a set of stairs.

mike 
    Participant

you tell me to look int he mirror

do you see a man there….. no maybe a little girl…. giggling

and I hear a click as you finish putting on the belt and take me by the hand and say come along now or do I need to put you in a stroller…. no no that would be to humiliation… “pwease I will try and keep up

shannonf 
    Participant

WE start up the stairs and for such little legs little mike is keeping up for the most part. Sure there was a few times I stop and let the little tike catch up.  Then we come to the plaza were some of the shops are.  I look around to see which shop I should go in.   That one I may know someone working in that shop.

“Come alone and don’t dawdle. We have cute little clothes to buy you. “

mike 
    Participant

as we go out with me all nervous that someone might realize I am not what I look like

blushing and so so hard I am afraid I might have an accident if I get to humiliated

and that would be total humiliation

blushing

I try to keep up so as not to have you put me into a stroller

huffing and puffing we come to a plaza where you slow down window shopping or looking for some particular place

you stop in front of this store  “sissy boy”….blushing

I may look like a baby but i can read you know

blushing “why yous stopping here….blushing”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh I am stopping here because the sales people work for the lacy place and can accommodate your clothing needs. ”  I don’t say I know the sales people here, and that they take care of wittle sissy boys.

I move forward entering the store. Then a voice asks, ‘can I help you?’  A salesperson comes a greets us.

“Why yes you can, the little one needs more clothes.”

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  shannonf.
     mike 
    Participant

you tell me that we are her at sissy boy cause I need more clothes

“but but it says sissy boy won’t anyone here know then that I am a boy???”

as we walk in and my eyes get a glance of so many frilly pretty things my dickie starts to throb

then suddenly this lady comes up to us and says

‘can I help you?’ 

and I freeze nervous and scared and just want to run and hide but before I can do anything you say to her

“Why yes you can, the little one needs more clothes.”

and I try and hide behind to dress… blushing so red

whispering

“what are you doing you could have juts went out and gotten some things for me by yourself”

shannonf 
    Participant

She comes closer and bends down, then pinches your cheek.  Then I see the look on her face, she then gets on one knee and says, ‘my you guys are getting better at making sissies, I couldn’t tell until I got closer.’  She smiles and says to you, ‘we have some very big selection of dresses and other things a sissy will want or need’.

I smile as she knows little mike is not a little girlie girl but is in fact a transformed man. “Well Mike you don’t have to worry about her finding out because she knows.”

We are soon shown to the dresses .

‘This is one of my favorites, but we might have to get it in a smaller size for the little one.’ The sales person says.

mike 
    Participant

as I hide behind you the sales girl bends down and come right ot me pinching my cheek

then with a new look on her eyes she gets on one knee and looks me straight in the eyes saying

‘my you guys are getting better at making sissies, I couldn’t tell until I got closer.’ 

and i mumble

“making sissies… blushing … no no you have it all wrong… I just got caught up in this machine… yes an accident and was shrunk …. but the place had no small boy clothes…yes that is what it was so we need to get some little boys clothes until they fix the machine”

BLUSHINGGGGGG

as if not listening the sales girl tells you and me

‘we have some very big selection of dresses and other things a sissy will want or need’.

I try and say again

“I am not a sissy this is all a mistake a machine accident”

as I feel my dickie throbbing and I look for a way out of this place

you grab me by the hand and tell me

“Well Mike you don’t have to worry about her finding out because she knows.”

and again I say

“yes she know but it is not what it looks like”

as you drag me further into the store to a pink dress on display with the sales girl saying

‘This is one of my favorites, but we might have to get it in a smaller size for the little one.

“did you niot here me we are not here for that I need boy clothes until they fix what they did to me”

shannonf 
    Participant

‘I’m sorry little one , but we just don’t have a big selection of pants. But here comes one of our models .’ She whispers to mike,’ she came from the same place you did.’

‘What do you think of this?”  The sales girl asks. Then the sales girl notices the child leash.  She tells the model something soon we are shown to the back. ‘This is our show room. The girls will be coming out modeling the things for you. Her you are miss.’  Offers me a chair. ‘We didn’t forget you little one ‘ as she scoops little mike up and places little mike in ….

A play pen.

mike 
    Participant

the sales girl says

‘I’m sorry little one , but we just don’t have a big selection of pants. But here comes one of our models .’ 

and this girl comes out in this white frothy thing that causes my dickie to jump and throb in my panties

as the sales girl says

, she came from the same place you did.’

‘What do you think of this?”

blushing

“what do you mean…. this is all wrong….I have to get out of here”

but then the sales girl looks at me and notices my child leash talks to the model and next thing I know we are back deeper into the store… and I see no escape now… blushing

I am then put into a play pen and we are told that the models will come and model the outfit back here so there is no worry about anyone wondering off…… they mean me…..blushing

as all I want to do is run and hide from all this but my dickie seems to love it so much

hope no one notices my excitement and love off this humiliation

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  mike.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I hear the little protests little mike makes, but soon is looking at us from inside a playpen. It is big enough that little mike just can’t climb out in less someone sees. I have to giggle about this.  I see the models are much more of a full grown nature.  Not small like little mike.  so they show the clothes and we say yay or nay. So the next one comes out.

‘What do you think of that one?’ The sales girl ask. Then another one and another one.  Soon we have a few more nice dresses and different sleep wear.

One of the models stops and looks at mike. “Some one is excited about all the frilly clothes’, as she points at the tiny erection.

mike 
    Participant

as I sit and stand in the playpen model after model comes out and shows you different frilly pretty dresses and sleepwear… all of which look so girlie girl and sissyish way to much for me

“don’t you have any boys clothes ” I say…. “I cannot go round wear all these silly girls clothes… after all I am a man

then one of the models stops and says

“Some one is excited about all the frilly clothes

and as she points to my tiny bulge in my panties she giggles and the whole room sees and they all laugh and point at me… just then wave after wave of humiliation flows thru me and makes my dickie throb and twitch and I let out a low moan and scream as I fall to the ground and quiver as everyone can see I make cummies right in front of everyone… which causes me total humiliation and total excitement

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Oh, dear someone made cummies in their panties,’ one says. ‘Should we get the table?’ another says?’That would so fun’, then before I can say anything a rolling changing table is wheeled in. They pull little mike out of the pen and lay little mike on the table. Laying on his back they begin by stripping off the bottoms.  I hear a lot of giggling going on as they change little mike.  Instead of a diaper they put on some pull ups. then replace little mike’s bottoms with one that have snaps that mike can change when little mike has cummies out breaks again.

The sales girl sits next to me and says, ‘they just love changing other sissies,’  As I look on I see they finished and little mike is placed back in the play pen. Then I sit with the sales girl a bit longer and tell her which outfits to send to the nursery.

mike 
    Participant

as I lay there after making cummies the models notice and say

‘Oh, dear someone made cummies in their panties,’ 

blushing feeling humiliated that everyone knows

suddenly a table comes out and I am easily picked up and place on the table with 3 not 4 of the models all around me hands all over me as they strip off my bottoms and put me into some sort of pull up panties and then snap snap and I am closed up again in some sort of ruffled panties with snaps over the pull ups and then placed back into the play pen

blushing

I have never been so manhandled or should i say girl handled before by so many girls at once…blushing

but as I find myself sitting in the play pen everything still goes as before and I see you and the sales girl talking about which items you are picking for me… feeling so tiny and insecure now and humiliated… s they were changing me the models all notice and made remark about my tiny dickie all giggling about how tiny I was and that it was more like a clit than a dick and that maybe I really was  a girl…blushing… which only made me quiver with excitement and make it start top get hard again

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  mike.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I look at little mike and say, “my ,  my maybe we should come back here again?” As I point at the little hard nub that is just barely visible.  “But sadly we must continue our journey .” I then click the leash back to mike and then the reel end to my belt. then pick mike out of the play pen.

The sales girl comes up and pinches little mike cheek again and says do come back again. as we make our way out of the store, I take hold of little mike’s hand and begin walking.

mike 
    Participant

you torment me with

“my , my maybe we should come back here again?” 

pointing to my stiffness….blushing…..”I do not think so they had no boy clothes for me”

themn you click on the leash and lift me out of the playpen and we go hand in hand with the sales girl making a final  humiliation with pinching my cheek and says come back soon…we always have nice new things for boys like you

shannonf 
    Participant

We begin to walk again this time it is not in so much haste , but just causal.  I am looking around.  I see a strip club. And say to mike , “I bet that is the sort of place you would have gone, before all of this? Shall we go in now?  I’m sure the strippers in there would love to see the new you.”

mike 
    Participant

as you stroll thru the plaza you see a strip club and says to me

“I bet that is the sort of place you would have gone, before all of this? “

blushing  “wes ma’am I guess so for some entertainment”

blushing

“Shall we go in now?”

O no no no what would they say….blushing””

“I’m sure the strippers in there would love to see the new you.”

blushing” I would be ruined … I could never go in there eber again once I am back to normal?

shannonf 
    Participant

“Normal? You are as you should be.” as I remember reading little mike’s file. Just then a woman comes out of the club, by her build she has to be one of the workers there.  She starts to walk toward us, she smiles at me, then looks down at little mike. “Such a cute little girl,’ and bends down tickles little mike’s chin. Her breasts almost as big as mine, as little mike gets more then an eye full as they have no bra holding them together.  She stands back up and gives me a wink and slips me her card. then turns and walks on.

“You think she would she would make you happy, or did she already do that?” I smile as it don’t seem to take much.

mike 
    Participant

as we stand there in front of the strip joint you say

“Normal? You are as you should be.”

“what do you mean I should be a man… the manager of a whole department”

just then this lady walks out of the place…. big breasts…. a stripper I bet

“Such a cute little girl,’ 

blushing… this dumb blonde really think I am a little girl…. luck me she does not recognize me

I remember getting a few lap dances from her… she was hot… could not keep my hands off her

got in a little trouble for that…smile… yummmy

as you look at me and say

“You think she would she would make you happy, or did she already do that?”

blushing

as you insinuate that it does not take much to get me to make cummies anymore

blushing “very funny….blushing” as I fell some wet spots in my panties

shannonf 
    Participant

“Are you wet?”  I ask in a stern voice. “Well come along we will have to go back to the store. And get you some more pull ups. As I change direction, pulling little mike along.  We get to the store and I tell the sales woman , “Little mike had accident” . This is followed by some giggles, they quickly snatch little mike up and take him off. While they do this I pull out my cell and call the number on the card the stripper gave me.

When they bring mike back I am finishing up the call. This time they give me a shoulder bag with some more pull ups in it. ‘That is just in case the little tike has more cummies.  We even used some scented baby powder.’ As I hear more giggles.

As we walk a bit from the store. “I have a surprise for you , how would you like to see Rhonda(the stripper’s name) ?  I explained every thing and she seems quite eager to see you.”

mike 
    Participant

as I feel wet spots on my pull ups you giggle and say in a stern voice

“Are you wet?”

blushing

“Well come along we will have to go back to the store. And get you some more pull ups.”

and you pull me back into the store telling the sales girl in a loud voice

“Little mike had accident”

at which all I can hear cause I am afraid to look up staring at the floor is all the models and the sales girl laughing and giggling and hands quickly grab me and take me into the back room while they all change me and laugh again at my size wondering just how something so small could leaks so much giggling

they bring me back and give you a shoulder bag with more pull ups in them saying

‘That is just in case the little tike has more cummies. We even used some scented baby powder.’ 

as they all laugh hard at me causing me to get hard again from the humiliation… you then drag me from the store making it seem that you a embarrassed that I am such a baby… but  then you grin and say

“I have a surprise for you , how would you like to see Rhonda(the stripper’s name) ? I explained every thing and she seems quite eager to see you.”

I freeze ….. “WHAT OOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO I could never you cannot make me do this…. she used to give me lap dance and I would have her go down on me all the time and sometimes I maybe was a little rough with her she cannot she me like this or know anything about this what would happen?????????”

as I feel waves of humiliation running thru me and my dickie start to throb again OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shannonf 
    Participant

I pull you a long. The look of horror still remains on your face from your future visit from your stripper. A smile starts to emerge  on my face, as we come to …..

“Someone looks like they could use a happy meal.”  At this point I am so thirsty I could drink anything. So we trek into the place and I order a a happy meal for little mike. I’m sure little mike is hungry it has been a while since little mike has eaten anything.  I get a burger and a drink. Then we sit at a booth inside. I know this isn’t the best food, but one thing is that the meal is measured and this is what a person of little mike’s size should eat so I watch to see how much if not all of little mike eats?

“Oh Little mike don’t forget your surprise.”  I open it and place it before little mike.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  shannonf.
     mike 
    Participant

you pull me into a McDonald’s for a happy meal

blushing

this is crazy I think to myself… I used to go the famous steak houses and eat big luscious steaks and potatoes

now look at me with a happy meal… of chicken nuggets and fries… which I do eat cause I an hungry

then you give me the prize…. a my little pony…. did you tell them it was for a boy????

this is a little girls prize???? BLUSHING as I see the people sitting round us all looking at us and me with my toy

thinking well at least I am not being humiliated with widdle sissy baby girlie girl clothes or having to see the stripper I used to use as I justy keep my eyes cast down and meekly sit there hopingw e leave soon

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  mike.
     shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh my someone was hungry,” I feel little mikes tummy,” my your tummy is full now.” I giggle  I start to get up and pull little mike with me. Dumping the trash from the table before we exist, saving mike’s toy. “we will take this with us.” I say with a smile crossing my face as we exist.

“You know seeing you in that play pen gave me an idea. Come along.” We move along until we come to a store that sells cribs.

“You did want a bed did you not?” I ask as we enter the store.  “How about we try some out?”  As we get to the show run.

mike 
    Participant

after we eat you drag me thru the [plaza to a bed store

but all I see are cribs

O MY GODDDDDDDD

you are going to get me a crib

blushing

and you take me in to try some out

this is crazy I am a powerful man I should be sleeping in a king size luscious bed not a tiny crib

OOO what is happening to me as I feel my dickie throb

shannonf 
    Participant

“Look at that one. I would need a steep ladder to get you out of that one.”  I giggle. Then we wander in a little more.  “This one has a removeable side.  So if you naughty I can put it up. So you can run away, or fall out of it”

I smile, “I think we should get this one.”  I look at little mike. to see what type of response little mike has. Then I add ,”Or do you like sleeping on the floor?”

mike 
    Participant

blushing as I see all the cribs you think I will be sleeping in

just wanting to get out of here I say

“ok this is good I do not want to sleep on the floor anymore

lets go now”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar