The Nursery

Shannon Stops by

This topic contains 354 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

I kind of grab mister bear and mouth, ‘mister bear likes cake ‘, with a num,num sound like he is eating it.  Then I grab dolly and mouth , ‘I could use some sugar with my tea,’  I try my best not to giggle, but I let a sound out anyway. Once I move the fake sugar to dolly.

“You should sit to ,” I say to little mike  and wait  for mike to take a seat.

mike 
    Participant

you are playing with the teddy and dolly and say I should do it

so I make believe putting sugar in dolly’s tea and talking to Mr Bear

giggling

and acting happy but deep inside I am hating this humiliation I am a manager and I have to act like a widdle baby

OOOOOOOOOOO…. which starts to make me hard again which is even more humiliating but then makes me harder

what has happened to me?????
    BLUSHING

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile a little bit as I see you start to squirm a bit.  I watch as you play with the dolly and bear.  I wonder if I can get you todo one thing though.

“You know if you have to use the potty  you may get up and give a curtsy and say may I be excused.”  I throw that out there to test something.

“If you need help with a curtsy  Just ask me, I will show you.”

mike 
    Participant

and I force myself to play with the dolly and bear (even though I do feel giddy when I do)

you get my attention and say out of the blue

I look at you confused

“You know if you have to use the potty you may get up and give a curtsy and say may I be excused.”

I look at you confused

“first right bow I am ok and do not have to pee and second why would I do a curtsey… that is crazy … something a submissive girl would be made to do.”

but all you do is continue with

“If you need help with a curtsy Just ask me, I will show you.”

“help with a curtsey???? did you not hear me…. men do not do curtseys… that is for submissive girls

sometimes I think this lady is as they say ‘think as a brick’

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well look at yourself, you do look like a little sissy girl now, so maybe you may need to act like one.”  I say, as I look over little mike.  I wait for this to sink in.

“I don’t think you would be able to carry on a normal life looking as you do. What with you being so short.”

mike 
    Participant

as I try and tell you the curtsey is for submissive girls and not a man like me but it goes nowhere as you say

“Well look at yourself, you do look like a little sissy girl now, so maybe you may need to act like one.” 

and as you look at me your words twist in my like a knife as I look at myself in the mirrored wall and what do I see but a widdle sissy baby girlie girl and to make it worse you twist the knife with

“I don’t think you would be able to carry on a normal life looking as you do. What with you being so short.”

“maybe the convertor can change me back to the size I was before or even bigger” I say hopefully… knowing that if it cannot I will always be nothing but a widdle sissy baby girlie girl.. a tears well in my eyes as I realize I do need to learn to curtsey…. and with tears of humiliation running down my cheeks and a rock hard dickie in my messy panties I mumble out the dreaded words  “pwease Miss this dwess is so fluffy and full ” as I stand up  “would/could you pwease show me how to curtsey in a dwess wike this”…..BLUSHING and feeling my dickie throbbing and twitching

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  mike.
     shannonf 
    Participant

“If the converter can’t change you back then you better learn how to behave like a good sissy girl.” As I am not really sure if the converter can do it. Why I haven’t even seen this machine. So I do not what it can do or can’t do.

“Come over here ,” as I get on one knee while on one foot so you may grab my leg if you need to balance yourself.  I take one foot and position it one way and then the other foot and position it.

“Now bend this way, ” as I guide you.  “Now lets try it again and this time hold on to your dress here and here.” As I place your hands on the hem of your dress.  “Now do you think you can do this with out help?”

mike 
    Participant

you tell me that if the convertor does not work I had better learn to be a good sissy girl

and then you show or help me in doing a proper curtsey … I feel a little silly and foolish doing it

then you say try it now all by yourself

and I hold the hem of my dress at either side and drip and bob up again

and giggle

“I did it I did it….giggle”

so proud that I can do it I do it again  and again

giggling

but deep inside I am frustrated being am man and being made to act this way but my dickie is so hard

what is happening to me

shannonf 
    Participant

“Very good, now when I come back that is how you should greet me. With that little cute curtsy.” I say to mike, such big changes for little mike, but it will only help in the long run.  I would hate for some mean person to come in here and little mike not greet them properly. Who knows how that would go?

“You know something you may want to greet new people that way to. That come in here.”  Not that there are many people that come in here. That makes me think about something else to?

“So tell me mike, were do you sleep here?” I look around wondering.

mike 
    Participant

as you tell me I am suppose to curtsey every time someone comes in the room

I look at her like she is crazy… why would I do that I think  this is going to far

what is happening here and why has all this been done to me

then you ask where do I sleep… I have been just laying on the floor

I am really too small to do anything for myself I have to hope someone takes care of me

maybe that is why you say I should curtsey so that people think I am a good widdle sissy baby girlie girl

“wes Ma;am”

curtsey

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well let me see what I can do.  I think I can at least get you a mat to sleep on.” I get up and open the door and close it behind me, leaving little mike alone in the nursery. I wander to a place and find  phone. I call maintenance and inquire about a bed, then a mat.  The best I can come up with is a mat.  I think it is better then what little mike had. At least nap time will be better. I also get a few blankies and a pillow with hello kitty on it. Then I make my way back to little mike.  I wonder if little mike missed me?

I open the door with the matt rolled up and the blankies and pillow under my arm.

mike 
    Participant

you disappear and I get scared for a bit

but then I see you coming back with things under your arms and I get happy

curtsey

welcome back

giggling

where did you go?

shannonf 
    Participant

I take and roll out the matt then spread out the blankie  out over the mat.  Then the final touch I put the blanket at the top.  Then stand up and go back to the table and sit.

“That is the best you will get for now. ” Smiles a bit as I notice the hello kitty.

“But very good on the greeting.”  I say wondering if little mike didn’t greet me properly, if I would have taken all that back?

mike 
    Participant

oohhhh thank thank thank you Ma’am

so much better than just the floor

giggling

curtsey

you take good cate of me Ma’am

without you I would be lost

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  mike.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I know little mike was full grown, but I wonder if people that go through this process needs a nap?

“Are you getting tired?”  I ask wondering how would you beable to know what time it is?

“I was thinking you should try out your new bed.”  Even if it is just a plain mat.

mike 
    Participant

you tell me I should try out my new bedding

“is it beddy time alweady Ma’am

well you would know better than me ”

as I lay down and find myself sucking on my thumb

somehow my nature is becoming more and more babish and girlie

who is this bit somehow I cannot stop it

maybe the convertor did this to me

as I suck my thumb and hug my dolly and feel myself so so hard

and throbbing

shannonf 
    Participant

I place mister bear near you.  “He can watch over you while you sleep”, I say playfully.

“Now sleep and I will go and get you something to eat when yo wake up.”  I smile and get up closing the door behind me taking the mike’s file with me.  Hopefully there will be something in there to tell me what he eats? Closing the door behind me.  I hope little mike don’t need a night light?

mike 
    Participant

you leave and I drift off to sleep

sucking mys thumb

I wake up in the dark I get scared

where am i

and I start to cry for some strange reason

and cry out helpppppppppp sob sob sob sob

thinking deep inside what is wrong with me I am or was a manager of over 20 girls and now I an afraid if the dark

sob sob sob sob sob

shannonf 
    Participant

I walk in to the kitchen area. I find a person in charge.  I then tell that person I want some food for mike and show the file.  I get a smirk from the person , then I say I want mike to be feed on a regular basis. I sit it up so that little mike will be feed at regular times and that little mike’s food will be delivered.  I also make the comment if it is not done that person may end up being little mike’s playmate.  So for this time I take a small bottle and a cup and a bottle of juice.

I make a stop and pick something up. Then continue my way back to the nursery. I open the door and go in I see little mike in there.  I place the small bottle on the table and the bottle of juice along side it.

“I have a surprise for you.”  I say setting the cup on the table.

mike 
    Participant

you give me a surprise

I thought maybe it was my freedom and my manhood back

but no it is only a sippy cup… but somehow I feel great after all it was a surprise

and I jump up

curtsey

thank you ma’am

I am so hungry

shannonf 
    Participant

“Your food will be delivered, but it may not be to your liking.”  I say as I pull something out. Then procced to plug something in.  When I finish I walk over to the light switch and shut them off. So all you can see is…

“Mister Bear’s brother will light up your night so you don’t need to be afraid of the dark”

mike 
    Participant

you terll me about food and bring me another surprise

mister bears brother a bear the glows in the dark so I will be afraid anymore

in the dark

giggling

fank you ma;am

curtsey

you are so nice to me

wish I had you for a mommy or auntie

as I find myself beginning to fall deeper and deeper into this new life

but still hanging on to mike as I think to myself a mommy or auntie that is crazy

after all I am was the boss sof over 20 girls and had a bog car and house and lots of money

now look at me a widdle sissy baby girlie girl in a pink dress and in need of someone to care for me

as I feel the humiliation and my dickie swell

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as you seem to be adjusting to your new role. But I can tell there is some reluctance to it.

“I hope you are happy now?” As I think I provided the bare essentials for little mike.  I think there will be some time to get used to all of this. I know it would take me a while to.

“There is one thing that I forgot. You just cant sleep in your play clothes now can you? I think you may need some type of jammies.” I say hoping that I may find something in the closet.

mike 
    Participant

you came back with these things for me to wear causing great feeling of humiliation satin romper with mittens and botties…. OOO MY GODDDDDDDDD… you actual think I am going to wear that…. blushing and the bonnet..OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

I smile when I see your face.  I hold it up to myself.  “These won’t fit me, but I know who they will fit.”  I pull you closer to me and start to take your clothes off.   Then I put on your new jammies.  I smile when I am finished.

“Don’t you look so cute.”  I pinch your cheek.  As I carry you to your bed and put you in.

“I bet you want a bedtime story, don’t you?”  As I look for a book to read to you.

mike 
    Participant

you  undress me and then dress me up in the frilliest romper with satin mitten and botties and baby bonnet

I try and grab something with the mittens and everything just slide off I cannot hold on to anything and when I try and get up and walk I slide back down from the satin botties making me try to crawl around the room but my hands or mittens slide on the floor making me totally helpless

I feel so humiliated at this and a feeling of total helplessness fills my body and scares me but also make me harder

how can I say I am a man if I look like this and are as helpless as this

blushing

I start to cry …. nervous I somehow try and suck my thumb for comfort and find a satin mitten on my mouth

slobbering on it

blushing

shannonf 
    Participant

I see the wee one start to cry.  I go and get something then come back.

“Open up,” I say as I put a pacifier in the mouth.

“If you act like a baby then you will be treated as one.”  Then I get up and leave turning the main light off. Leaving the night light on. Closing the door behind me.

mike 
    Participant

as I start to cry and you see my trying to get my thumb in my mouth you go and come back with a pacifier and stick it in my mouth as you tell me

“If you act like a baby then you will be treated as one.”

and I turn to talk but with the pacifier in my mouth only comes out as mumbles as I try and tell you I am not a baby but a man as I have told you a powerful man and that this is all a mistake and wrong but all that comes out is babyish goo goo gibberish..then you get up and turn out the light saying nightie night and close the door leaving me dressed like this with the feel of this soft delicate satin all over my body unable to walk or use my hands… helpless… sobbing

but yet harder than i have ever been before…. OOOOOOOOOOOO what has happened to me

shannonf 
    Participant

I peek in the nursery and see little mike still sleeping. I hope the crying fit mike had is over, and such a big one. the little tike must be plum tuckered out.  I close the door and let little mike sleep.

Later I come back and little mike on the floor and little mike is awake.  I turn the lights on .  “You think they would have put some windows in here. ”  I say as I walk over. I take out the pacifier.

“How did you sleep?”  As I am amazed that it stayed in mike’s mouth all night.  I take off the little mittens off the little hands and the little slippers off the little feet.

“Get up I have a surprise for you. ” I say

mike 
    Participant

after falling asleep crying and sucking on the pacifier I wake

and I hear you coming back in and ask how did I sleep

blushing  you then take off my mittens and botties and taking the pacifier out of my mouth

“fank you ma’am” as I stretch out

then you tell me

“Get up I have a surprise for you. ”

giggling

goodie goodie as I clap my hands

give me the surprise pwease

giggle

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar