The Nursery

Shannon Stops by

This topic contains 354 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

I smile and say,’ big strong man didn’t like the steak.’ I take a bit of the steak and say yummy. Then smile.

mike 
    Participant

blushing feeling so humiliated I find myself squirting into my pwetty panties

squirting and squirting and squirting

shannonf 
    Participant

I look at little Mike, “Big strong men don’t squirt in their panties, in fact big strong men don’t wear panties. So you are not a big strong man your a sissy now accept that. “

mike 
    Participant

OOO my as I feel myself squirting into my panties you look at me and tell me directly

“Big strong men don’t squirt in their panties,

in fact big strong men don’t wear panties.

So you are not a big strong man

your a sissy now accept that. “

head bowed unabale to come up with an answer I just meekly nod my head   and say
    “Wes Mistress”

BLUSHING

shannonf 
    Participant

“There now that you did that I will allow you some free time to play, shall I get Ronda to keep you company?” I smile as you sit there.

“I think I better get her anyway I think someone squirted, you may need to be changed.”

mike 
    Participant

blushing

feeling so humiliated at the fact that I squirt so easily and so much without any control

what has happened to me

is this my new life

blushing

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh, don’t worry Ronda will take care of you little sissy. I think she brought you some coloring books.”

mike 
    Participant

dam how I hate to color

well at leat she did not bring me any sissy clothes

shannonf 
    Participant

“Or would you rather play a board game like candy land? Or would you want to watch some Barney?” I say laughing.

mike 
    Participant

I would like to watch a adult tv movie really

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well lets see what there is on your tv.”

mike 
    Participant

ok check and see if I can watch something good

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as I see Sesame street on.

“How about this?”

mike 
    Participant

blushing

OOOOOOOOOOO

shannonf 
    Participant

I see little Mike is watching the program so I leave for a bit, letting him watch.  I giggle as a big strong man that wets the nappies is watching this show.

mike 
    Participant

I get so engrossed with cookie monster and the count etc as I sit there and find myself sucking on my thumb while watching

shannonf 
    Participant

While little mike is so engrossed in watching TV I slip a pacifier in his mouth so that he don’t have to suck his thumb. Then I place a bottle in the hand he was sucking.  The pacifier is on a necklace  so it will always be near him so he may find it.  Then I place Mr. Bear by him to have some company while watching the Tv.

mike 
    Participant

will I am engrossed in the tv sucking my thumb you replace it with a pacifier which I begin sucking hard on without thinking…. then you place a bottle in my hand

and immediately I spit out the pacifier and begin sucking hard on the bottle drinking it all down

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

making me feel so content and comfy … but then without thinking I find myself wetting my panties

OOOOOOOOOO
    BLUSGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

shannonf 
    Participant

I give Ronda a nudge and point to the puddle on the floor. ‘Tsk, tsk, tsk, wittle Mike wet his panties’ . As Ronda picks little mike up. She moves him to a dry spot and begins to change to soggy panties, but this time puts a nappy on little mike. When she is finished she gets a mop and cleans the puddle up and puts a clean throw rug down and sets little mike on the throw rug, she then wraps little mike up in a blankie and even puts a pillow down while he is watching tv.

I stand there watching and hope that little mike don’t watch Burt and Ernie to much.

mike 
    Participant

as i watch Rhonda picks me up and changes my wet panties this time she puts me into a thick cloth diaper and plastic panties then sets me down on a mat as I continue to suck on my pacifier and watch burt and ernie

giggling as I do as my eyes get tired and I fall fast asleep

shannonf 
    Participant

Ronda comes and whispers in my ear, ‘big strong men don’t nap watching Burt and Ernie while sucking on a pacifier. She giggles then sits down and starts to do a cross word puzzle.  I go about my duties and I leave for a bit to do my rounds and check on other ‘clients’.  Before long I return and see little mike is still sleeping.

mike 
    Participant

I wake to see only Rhonda around

oo no what is happening am I her’s now?????????????????

I could never allow that to happen

I will not let that happen

shannonf 
    Participant

I come back and see that little mike has a fret for look on his little face.  “Don’t worry I am here, Ronda is training to be your nanny. You can call her ‘nanny Ronda’ , won’t that be so much fun for you?”

mike 
    Participant

noooooooooooooooooo

stomping my foot

I want to be a big strong man again

not have a nanny

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh your so cute when you throw a temper tantrum , Stomp your little sissy foot! What’s next you wet your self again?”  I stand there watching little mike for a while longer. Before he can do anything.

“Big strong men don’t wet there nappies talking to their mistress.”

mike 
    Participant

no I will not wet my nappies\

I means these nappies you put me in

I want my boxer briefs and a suit now

stomping my foot

shannonf 
    Participant

“As soon as you stop throwing your temper tantrum I will think about it. If you don’t stop your little tantrum I will spank you and send you to bed. Little sissies need a nap when they misbehave.  ”

I stand there and watch the little sissy to see how long this persists.

Ronda gives the little sissy a bottle to help calm down the sissy.

mike 
    Participant

I throw away the bottle

but do not want a spanking so I calm down

ok so now can I have my boxer briefs

shannonf 
    Participant

“No, you wet yourself , if you can go 3 days without wetting yourself then I will let you have your shorts back, but you wet yourself then you wont get them back.”  I pick up the bottle and set it in view of little mike.

mike 
    Participant

as you tell me I have to go 3 days without wetting myself I smile with victory thinking I can do that then I see my bottle in view and I grab it and suck it down fast and fall asleep with dreams of sugar plums and fairies dancing in my head

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Viewing 30 posts - 301 through 330 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar