The Nursery

Shannon Stops by

This topic contains 354 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

“Then go hungry, I don’t care.” I get up and leave the room leaving you there by yourself.

mike 
    Participant

I stomp around the room yelling

“I want my steak… I want my steak… I want it now”

shannonf 
    Participant

The little tike will tire out stomping around like that.  So I go away and will check on the little tike later.

mike 
    Participant

OOOOOOOOOOOO this is so tiring as I lie down for a rest

shannonf 
    Participant

I go and check on the little sissy I pick the little tike up and place him in his crib and lock it with out waking him. I put Mr. bear in the crib with the sissy.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  shannonf.
     mike 
    Participant

I wake up somehow locked in my crib

as I streach…. mmmmm I feel hungry

it is then that I notuiced I had an accident while sleeping and my panties are wet

I call out Mistress are you here?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  mike.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I decide to come back I bring Ronda with me. She is carrying another plate of what I think is food. We enter the room and Ronda sets the plate down on a little table. along with something to drink .  I open the crib So little mike can get out.  We stand there to see if little mike is going to throw another fit.

mike 
    Participant

as i streach i see you and Miss Rhonda come in and open the crib i get out and see a drink on the table… blushing … a bottle of something which i grab and suck suck suck it down

i then throw the plate on the floor again

me no eat yucky food me want steak like the big strong man i am

shannonf 
    Participant

Ronda check to make sure your not wet. Then she puts you no the ground and changes you. She giggles as she does.

‘Big strong men don’t wet them selves and they have bigger penis too!’

mike 
    Participant

blushing as Miss Rhonda makes fun of the size of my…. blushingggggggggg… as she changes me

which seems to be a common occurrence… how humiliating… which of course makes me hard as a rock

all 1 1/2 inches of me hard

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Your far from a big strong man, so your going eat what a sissy eats. Even if we have to feed you .’

mike 
    Participant

no no no I will not eat that junk

I need beg strong man food to get big and string again

shannonf 
    Participant

“You can’t even speak as a big strong man. Beg, String? Those are not words that a big strong man would use. I don’t care if you eat or not, I’m sure if you get hungry enough you’ll eat the stuff off the floor. But yo may want to do that before the cleaning crew comes in and locks you in your crib. “

mike 
    Participant

locks me in my crib

no no I will not let that happen

shannonf 
    Participant

“Your a sissy now and not a big strong man, so they can easily pick you up and put you in your crib. If not spank you while they do it.”  I smile and laugh.

mike 
    Participant

what are you saying

I am going to get big again and then everyone will pay

now get me a steak if you know was is good for you

shannonf 
    Participant

“No you are not getting any steak. You will eat what is given to you or you will simply go hungry. Or your ass will be spanked! Do I make my self clear?”

mike 
    Participant

blushing

I will not let all you do this to me

shannonf 
    Participant

I nod to Ronda, she picks you up and gives you a good spanking.

“Now will you start to obey what I tell you todo?”  I stand there and wait for your answer.

mike 
    Participant

after a sound spanking in which I ended up crying like a baby

you say

“Now will you start to obey what I tell you todo?” 

sob sob “wes Mistress sob sob sob sob”

shannonf 
    Participant

“I think little Mike should have a nap now.”  I place him in the crib and lock it. Then let the cleaning crew come in and do their job. I will comeback later and maybe take him to the cafeteria.

mike 
    Participant

as I sob you put me to bed and I fall asleep sobbing and with a feeling of total humiliation

shannonf 
    Participant

I wait to see wen little mike is awake I come in there and pull up a chair and wait.

mike 
    Participant

as I wake I find myself stretching in the crib and then seeing mistress sitting there

“hellow mistress”

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile. “That wasn’t so bad was it?” referring to calling me mistress.

“So are you hungry? I could take you to the cafeteria if you are hungry?”

mike 
    Participant

ok maybe they would have steak

shannonf 
    Participant

Ronda walks in and she is pushing a stroller. She grabs little Mike and buckles him into the stroller.  Then we leave and walk to the cafeteria.  They have a bunch of food out on the tables.  Ronda takes little mike out of the stroller and places little mike in the high chair. Ronda then goes and gets a plate and puts a steak on it. Then she cuts it up for little Mike. Then starts to feed little Mike. Little Mike’s taste buds will tell little mike that the steak tastes so vile that little mike will not like it.  The only thing out of all the food presented on the table the mush is the only thing little mike will like.  We will let little mike find that out for himself.

mike 
    Participant

once in the cafeteria Rhonda get me  a steak and cuts it into little pieces and feeds it to me

for some crazy reason it tastes horrible and so tough I cannot even chew it and I spit it out

“YUCKYYYYYYYYY”

shannonf 
    Participant

Then Ronda gets some more things to try all with the same results they taste really vile.  Ronda takes the steak and eats it , ‘ this is really good..’   Then after she watches the results with all the other food she gets the mush out and chicken nuggets and puts it in front of little mike. I believe these will be about some other only things he will like. I set there and smile when I see what he likes.

mike 
    Participant

Miss Rhonda finally get me chicken nuggets and mush out and I gobble it up

“YUMMY”

Viewing 30 posts - 271 through 300 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar