The Nursery

Little Trixie in the Nursery

This topic contains 124 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki Wade 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“The shame your obviously feeling is quaint, you must unlearn it honey. I know its difficult but you’re already losing some of your control. Imagine in a few days or weeks you will be a babbling baby completely dependent.”

Miss Nikki cleaned her up and re-diapered her with a fresh diaper and a puff of baby powder.

“Now go an play with your new friends honey..”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“The shame your obviously feeling is quaint, you must unlearn it honey. I know its difficult but you’re already losing some of your control. Imagine in a few days or weeks you will be a babbling baby completely dependent.”

“There’th no way I’m going to let that happen,” I insisted “, They couldn’t do it in the hotelth or the thcoow, what maketh you think you can do it here?”

Of course, she just rediapered me and sent me back to my “friends”.

“Now go an play with your new friends honey..”

“They are not my friends, we just met.”

I had to admit the fresh diaper did feel better, and playing with the other girls seemed to be my best option now that I knew this park was just another part of M&R. So I returned to Jan and Paula and continued playing with them until it was time to go.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Miss Nikki packed up the diaper bag and returned to her shaded tree, it was a very pleasant afternoon. She enjoyed watching the children playing Doctor Who.

Nikki took out a book and started reading…

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: “Until it was time to go”… as in I’ve got nothing here, I’ve exhausted the percievable possibilities of this area, unless Jan and Paula do something the rest of what happens here isn’t worth rping. So I set it up so Nikki could take Trixie from the park.

I’m saying I’ve got no fuel to work with here unless you do something worth reacting to or changing the scene.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: Play with the children you are the fuel for this fantasy..

Miss Nikki

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar