The Nursery

Little Trixie in the Nursery

This topic contains 124 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki Wade 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Trixie was quiet on the way to the park. Nikki would have to do something about her boobs, but other than that she looked like a little kid. Miss Nikki pushed the stroller all the way to the park and then took a blanket and spread it out near a big tree so there would be plenty of shade. She then picked up Trixie and laid her on the blanket with her Doctor and Dalek dolls.

There were other children playing on the swings and in the sand box..

Would you like to play in the sandbox sweetie? Mommy Nikki asked.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I struggled as Miss Wade tried to lift me out of the stroller, but of course, there was no point. She put me down in the middle of a blanket in the shade, and I looked around frantically both freaked out by the open space and worried people were looking at me… I tried to remind myself that anyone looking in this direction was probably just looking at Nikki, but it wasn’t helping me much.

Would you like to play in the sandbox sweetie? Mommy Nikki asked.

I looked over at the sandbox and held the Doctor toy close.

“There are children there, they’ll see me,” I answered her “, They’ll see what I’m wearing.”

Even if the children didn’t notice my boobs and realise I was just a small adult, they would see my diaper, this dress just barely covered it so if the wind picked up, the slightest breeze would show everyone. Not to mention the bonnet made me look ridiculous.

OOC: I think Trixie needs some encouragement, or t0 be carried over anyway.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“You’re embarrassed by being seen as a baby? Honey that’s what you are. Be who you are. Be mommies pretty little girl…

I’m not trying to embarrass you, and if your boobs are going to be a sourc of embarrassment I can always defeminize them away darling.

Now go play.”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

If someone at M&R insisted on an action, you gad to do it, or else. If I’d learned anything useful in the last months it was that. I took the doctor toy with me as I got up, I’d need the support and the show had helped me through some difficult times in the past.

Walking in the disposable diapers was weird, they crinkled with ever step and pushed my legs apart a little, making it harder to walk without waddling a bit. Not to mention the feeling of the absorbent bulky part moving a little across my bum with each step.

Nikki’s offer crossed my mind. Would she really take my boobs away? At this point I’d had them for so long the thought of getting rid of them, as much as I wanted to, felt as big of an issue as getting them in the first place. I couldn’t believe they’d trained me to the point I’d question getting rid of them.

I arrived at the sand box, there was a big area of just sand and a swing set off to the side… I wasn’t sure what to do, I hadn’t been to a playground in years. A couple of kids ran past me, not giving me a second glance… I really did look like just another child to them. I could feel myself starting to tear up a little. I knelt down in the sand, kneeling have become much more natural to me than sitting after months of training. After a bit of time just kneeling there I started to move some sand litter around and draw some lines marking out a noticeable play area… I wasn’t sure where I was going with this myself yet, but it felt like the thing to do.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Nikki followed Trixie to the sandbox. Nikki was impressed with her brave little girl. Nikki wondered if Trixie noticed that all the little kids were just like her. Mommy Nikki would never put her little trixie in any danger or even embarrass her for no reason, She just wanted her baby to be happy being a little.

Trixie looked miserable so Miss Nikki went over to her.

“Whats the matter little one? Do you want to play on the swings”? Mommy asked

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I looked over at the swings, one of them was free.

“That might be fun,” I admitted “, It’s just how much I’ve been changed since I got here, even now I’m out here and public and they just see me as another little girl. I’m not sure if this is better or worse than what they were making me before.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Nikki picked up her girl and carried her to the swing and carefully buckled her in..

Then she gently pushed her..

Wanna go higher Baby?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Now that I was small the ground seemed much further away. I gripped the swing chains tightly, still it was kind of fun.

“Alright but, do you really have to call me baby?”

As I looked around I felt something was off about some of the kids here, but I couldn’t place it… were there any boys here?

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“It’s a term of endearment because I love you..However if it bothers you I can call you anything you want. I only want you to be warm safe and happy”. Miss Nikki replied.

Miss Nikki pushed her a little harder so her baby went higher,

“Weeeeeee!!!”

Nikki was having fun too.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As I went up I could see more of the park… I couldn’t seem to see any boys… but there should be boys… why was I so focused on the presence of boys? Was it an after effect of my previous training?

This was actually fun, it was simple, but it was fun simulating the sensation of flying.

“Nikki? Are there any boys here?”

It was then on another upward motion that I noticed a girl by the sandbox… a girl of child size and outfit… with boobs…

“Nikki how many other… little girls are here? Like me I mean?”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“They are all little girls like you Trixie. That’s why you shouldn’t be embarrassed. You should go play with them and have fun. Its perfectly safe for you. There are at least 15 to 20 kids like you here at any one time”.

Mommy Nikki continued to swing Trixie..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

So… technically all the girls here were boys and some point and now they were all like me. I should have known we wouldn’t be going to a real park, we were still at M&R somewhere.

As I swung I realised my diapers were showing, I quickly let go of the insulated chains to try and push my dress down to cover them. But as I did so I started to lose my balance, I was about to fall off the swing! I tried to grab the swing chains again with one of my hands, but I was already tilted too far off.

“NIKKI!” I cried out for help as I realised there was nothing I could do to stop myself.

I could only hope that she would catch me.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Baby!?!  Nikki was quick and indeed caught the little girl, she was so light now it was easy for Mommy Nikki to tend to her little..

“That was a close call what were you thinking…Are you hurt?” Nikki asked concerned.

Mommy hugged her little girl patting her pampered bottom tenderly..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I was hyperventilating, my coordination was way off, how could I have done something so stupid. At least Nikki had been able to catch me, at my size falling like that even onto sand could have really hurt me.

“That was a close call what were you thinking…Are you hurt?” Nikki asked concerned.

“I just didn’t want anyone to see… to see…” I started.

Wait… what was that warm feeling down there… oh no… I think my attempt to hide my diaper my have led to me actually using it. I think I had wet myself as I fell!

And she was touching it, she’d know.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Baby you scared mommy to death, and I think you need to be changed as well..

Come on lets go back to our blanket and change that wet diaper.” Mommy said.

Miss Nikki Put the baby down and took her hand and walked her slowly back to the blanket.

Nikki looked at Trixie critically. The conversion process was ongoing that was her first daytime diaper she wet while conscious. her control was steadily slipping away. Soon she was going to start having trouble walking and talking.  Her motor skills would regress also. Soon simple things she used to take for granted would become increasingly difficult as she became more and more babyish.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I could not believe I actually wet myself. I know I was scared and maybe wearing a diaper had let my body remember a time when it was safe to just let go, but that shouldn’t just happen. I sulked as Nikki almost dragged me back to the blanket. I simply couldn’t accept it.

“I’m not wet, I don’t need changing,” I lied to her and started tugging away.

I refused to admit it was the case, even though it was clear she knew already.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Okay if you want to keep playing that’s fine with me..” Mommy said

Nikki knew that the wet diaper would soon get uncomfortable, but maybe some time in a sagging, soggy wet diaper would make her realize that her Mommy was here to help her not to punish her..

“Do you want to keep swinging, or play on something else”? Mommy asked.

Nikki purposely kept her talking looking for any signs of diminished capacity.

Mommy Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Okay if you want to keep playing that’s fine with me..” Mommy said.

I looked around, with my arms crossed and my expression I probably looked more childish than ever.

“Do you want to keep swinging, or play on something else”? Mommy asked.

“What elthe can I do,” I asked, before noticing what had come out “, Eltthhhhe, Ellllllllssssse, Elthe. She thellth theashellth… theashellth, sssseeeeeeasshhhhhhhhhelllllssss… theashellth.” 

It was like my tongue was slow, if I talked at my usual speed I’d lisp over the S, but I could still make the sound if I slowed down… was it something to do with that bottle from earlier? and if so was that behind my wetting too?

“What else can I do,” I asked, slower this time.

I flicked my tongue inside my mouth as I waited for a response, maybe a little exercise would fix it up.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Mommy Nikki smiled. Her little was developing the cutest lisp.

‘This is a park honey, you can play on the slide or the monkey bars or with other littles, this sandbox is nice. You can do anything you want to. I brought you here to have fun”.

Nikki smiled don at her precious toddler.

Mommy Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I looked over at the slide… rubbing my wet diaper against something was unappealing, as were the monkey bars considering I’d just fallen off something. Maybe talking to the other “girls” would give me a better understanding.

“I wan’ ‘a… I want to go make fwendth, friends…” I told her “, But I don’t know what to do.”

I figured with my choice of words she’d be more helpful.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Have you never made friends before sweetie? Just go over and say Hi my name is Trixie can i play with you”?

Mommy Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

It didn’t seem like it would be that simple, these were all actually adults, could they really all have been so simplified?

Following Nikki’s advice I walked up to a small group of girls past a small playground ladder.

“Hi, my name is Trixie can I play with you?” I asked, nervously awaiting a response.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Hi Twixie you can pway wif us. We’re making sand castles for barbie…I’m Jan and dis is Paula..” Jan said.

Jan handed you a bucket and Paula a shovel..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

These girls were also having trouble with speech it seemed.

“Why Barbie? I’d much rather build an alien bathe, base for the Doctor to explore… she’ll need companionth.”

I held up my figure for them before setting down and filling a bucket with sand.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Okay that sounds bedder…” Paula said

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

These two girls seemed open, I wondered how feminine they were now, were they playing with barbie’s because they wanted to, or because they were being made to. I channelled that train of thought into my sand molding. Soon I had 6 mounds of sand linked by raised sand corridors and had drawn a line in the sand between my stuff and theirs, call it a timeline or something.

My wet diaper was bugging me. I mean it didn’t exactly feel wet anymore but it still felt off… then again I had no frame of reference for what diapers were supposed to feel like.

I supposed it was time to have my doctor meet the girls barbies… but I had no idea what the 13th doctor was like, having never actually seen her. Guessing at what she might be like I imagined a vulnerable personality like the 5th, some madness of the 11th and a little bit of awkwardness and confusion… Seemed alright.

I had the doctor “walk” up to the sand castles and look around hoping the other girls would join in.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Nikki looked on as the girls were playing she kept er distance but not too far. She wanted to be close enough in case she needed anything.

Apparently they were playing Dr Who..It was so cute the other little girls seemed a bit younger than little Trixie in how they played, but they all seemed ot know Dr Who and what it was though they had trouble pronouncing things like Dalek was Dawek and Cyberman was Dyberman, an TARDIS was Tawdis..It was so cute watching there minds work even on such an infantile level. The girls seemed to be having fun.

Trixie seemed to be leading the game, though the other two were pretty clever for children.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Playing with these two girls was fun even if they had more trouble talking than I did. I felt kind of like my old self, a little bit. One of the girls, Jan, kept trying to insist the Doctor get a new look, probably too much playing with barbies. I only had Dalek toys but I tried to work the story to involve a made up intelligent virus. I did have fun playing the game.

Eventually I realised I had to pee again… That was good, when I started having trouble saying things I thought I was losing control, but if I could still tell I needed to pee then the accident earlier was just that, an accident. It probably had something to do with my shift in plumbing a few weeks ago. I decided to hold it a little while and keep playing to make sure I could, and it seemed I could.

After a bit more playing I told the girls I needed to go for a while and just for fun I imitated the credits sting from Doctor Who, the girl both started giggling as I got up and took my figures back to Nikki.

“Nikki,” I tugged on her clothes “, I need to pee.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“It looks like you already have little girl…” Miss Nikki said noticing her very droopy diaper.

Nikki took her by the hand tpo the bathroom and removed her sopping diaper. She then placed her on the seat.

“Okay baby go potty..” Miss Nikki said.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“It looks like you already have little girl…” Miss Nikki said noticing her very droopy diaper.

“I HAVE NOT,” I shouted, I refused to admit I’d wet myself earlier, especially now that I knew it was all on me.

Still Nikki took me to the bathroom, took my diaper and put me on the seat. I had to be careful not to fall in given my much smaller size.

“Okay baby go potty..” Miss Nikki said.

Again I was ashamed to do so while being watched, it took a while to get started but eventually the flow began and I was soon done. I tried to reach for the toilet paper, but couldn’t quite make it.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar