The Nursery

Little Trixie in the Nursery

This topic contains 124 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki Wade 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC Honey this is a nursery and a sissy nursery at that. If it seems loopish its because I am turning you into a baby. In a way that is an adventure unto itself. Being reduced to a baby is in my opinion the ultimate form of sissification and by engaging you in these conversations I get to know you better. In my role I am playing it like a den mother.  Mothers always converse with there children. Soon you wont even be able to do that. Eventually you will be given up for adoption to new and real parents. At least that’s the ultimate end of this trip.

If you have something else in mind then do tell. However from an M&R point of view all this is the last straw. You could not serve as a maid or a slave so you are being reduced to a small child for adoption. I am not here to get you off. I don’t have sex with children and that is quite frankly is how I see you. I am here to facilitate your regression.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Not sure where the sex thing came from as I’m certainly not looking for that here either. This kind of sissification runs more on humiliation than sex. I’m just saying that 1 sentence conversation posts, especially ones that just rehash previous conversations without getting into new information, are a very slow and boring way to progress an RP and that’s fine when you’re doing it in a chatroom and updating about 30 times an hour, but when only 1 post is done a day those parts need to move a bit faster than that or they can quickly become boring. Also I mostly agree with you about the ultimate form of sissification.

It’s just that usually in the stories like this that I like the caretaker forces their sissy do certain activities, mostly little girl, but not necessarily baby girl type stuff and dresses them up in more feminine clothes than short overalls, usually ridiculously so. Being left to colour while having important conversations in shortalls is something that gets old fast and doesn’t feel like M&R, which again, doesn’t have anything to do with sex. If you want to keep talking and learning, you should do it while guiding Trixie into different activities to keep things interesting (which you’ve done well so far, we just keep coming back to colouring which is not good), especially since you know what is and isn’t in the nursery so I’m a little scared to move onto anything else myself lest I get stuck in a “no we don’t have that” loop at a once a day pace. If no activities are being done one would expect baby training to be happening. This place really needs some kind of guide so people can have a better shared vision of what may happen. If there is more to discuss out of character can we please do it without stopping in character progression like last time, it really doesn’t help at all.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: If you like you can choose a new caregiver. I don’t want to hold you back from your fun. I tend to be slow and methodical, I think that’s important when dealing with littles. You have only been here technically for about 6 hours…you have a long way to go before I actually start turning you into a baby.

It doesn’t feel like M&R? I’m not sure what that means, Have you done this before here?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I can handle slow, it’s just not ideal and I am enjoying RPing with you.

But you could have included some in character stuff in that post and you didn’t, I actually asked if you would, because I wanted to avoid this.

Stopping, outright, for OOC discussions like this, that I can’t handle, so please if you have anything OOC to say and the story does not ABSOLUTELY depend on an answer and can’t progress with out it, then please say your OOC thing in addition to IC progression. Because I will add little OOC bits to my posts if I have something to say, because I’m supposed to.

Basically, slow and methodical is fine, just not ideal. Stopping is bad, please don’t do it.

The rest of the inevitable rant that this stop has resulted in is in private message, it’s 98% me just begging you not to stop, and a little bit me trying to explain how this does not feel like M&R, but it comes down to it doesn’t feel like FORCED feminisation. You should be getting Trixie to do activities, she’s not going to play with the toys, or outfits or do a little song without some degree of coercion.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

We are exploring new territory together baby. I’ve never played in an M&R nursery before so I don’t know how its supposed to feel, I just treat you like a little and hope you have fun…There are no site goals that have ever been explained to me, But I have given birth Thrice and know how to treat little kids..

Miss Nikki

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

IC: “Trixie I think you need some fresh air so we are going to the park. you can bring one touy with you but only one okay?” Miss Nikki said.

Nikki pack Trixies little bag of supplies.

“Would you like to ride in the stroller little one”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

IC: My crayon broke as soon as I heard. The park, as in outside? As in an actual park outside the walls of M&R? Just like that? I hadn’t been outside the walls of M&R since I came in except for brief transports from one facility to another. I was expected to bring a toy and being asked if I wanted to use the stroller as well. but the prospect of outside, especially like this was so overwhelming all I could answer was…

“Outside?”

My physical response was far more expressive, my fingers to my chin and leaning back, it was clear I was frightened at this prospect.

“I… I… don’t… stroller… toy… yes… but… small…”

I really couldn’t keep anything on track at the moment.

OOC: Thank you.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Yes outside, I’ve even picked out a frilly little sun dress for you. Lets get you changed you cant stay inside your whole life, you need sunshine and friends your own age to play with”.

Nikki went to Trixie’s closet and selected a pretty blue sundress with daisies on it with a matching bonnet and bloomers…

“Okay you can take one toy choose”..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Yes outside, I’ve even picked out a frilly little sun dress for you. Lets get you changed you cant stay inside your whole life, you need sunshine and friends your own age to play with.”

This nursery was by far the most unusual place I’d been to in M&R, they were actually willing to send a shrunken person outside with other people.

I watched as Nikki retrieved a dress from the closet. I clutched the braces of my shortalls tightly… I should have known I wouldn’t be allowed to wear them for long.

“Okay you can take one toy choose.”

I looked over at the toy chest… I still had no idea what was in there.

“I don’t know what’s in there,” I told Nikki “, I can’t pick anything. Do you have anything space or science fictiony? Huh… I think I just found a work around.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Then go look silly” Miss Nikki said packing Trixie’s diaper bag.

She added a few of her sippy cups two more pairs of training panties and one more outfit.

“Toddle off and choose a toy, Princess…”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I tried to open the toy chest again, but to no avail.

“You know I can’t open this thing right?”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Miss Nikki gets gets up and goes over to the toy box and examines it. Then she presses the button on the front, and that seems to unlock it. Nikki then opens the box..Lets see we have balls stuffed animals a toy Tardis, a plush Dalek…Do you like Dr. Who Trixie? There were also dolls and play sets in there..

“Seems like you have some nice toys in here darling.

Pick one and lets go were burnin’ daylight little girl..”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Miss Nikki gets gets up and goes over to the toy box and examines it. Then she presses the button on the front, and that seems to unlock it.

A button, maybe I was still strong enough to open this thing, I’d have to remember where that button was. The toy box as well designed there were smaller boxes inside sorting the toys into categories, piled on top of each from the looks of it.

Lets see we have balls stuffed animals a toy Tardis, a plush Dalek…Do you like Dr. Who Trixie? There were also dolls and play sets in there.

“Seems like you have some nice toys in here darling. Pick one and lets go were burnin’ daylight little girl..”

Doctor Who toys! I actually did not expect anything sci-fi in there, really wish I could still say that term, my work around was long. I LOVED Doctor Who, in a way most people just did not understand. Still every month I spent here was like an entire year of popular culture would pass me by.

I went straight for the DW mini toy box and looked through for something, I mean it would have to be a toy that I could do something with, I was an adult but I didn’t want to be a bored adult. While looking through i found a figure that I didn’t recognise. A blonde woman in a grey jacket and braces, with rainbow stripes across her shirt. She must have been introduced since I came here, the last I remembered the 12th Doctor had just lost Clara.

“Um, Miss Wade?” I started giving her skirt a tug “, Do you know who this is?”

I held up the figure for her to see.

OOC: I’m going to assume you’re into Doctor Who as you brought it up, but if you don’t know, it’s the 13th Doctor. Also feel free to just drag me out with that toy without getting a moment to process the news.

Attachments:
     Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Yes  that’s Jodie Whittakers doctor, she wont come on screen for her own adventures till October 9th where I live..  I am looking forward to seeing the New Doctor on screen though, my little girl..

What I could do with Time Lord technology, here!!”

Miss Nikki

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Nikki Wade.
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

So a female doctor finally happened, that idea seemed a lot more appealing before I came here. I wondered if M&R was in some way involved in this.

“I’m guessing I won’t be able to watch it when the time comes,” I assumed “, And I think it’s for the best you don’t have time lord tech…tech… oh come on, when did I stop being able to say that word?”

I stuck my tongue out and scratched the surface with one hand, it didn’t do anything but it made me feel better.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Well Sweetie now that I know you’re a Whovian we can watch it together”. Miss Nikki replied.

Miss Nikki smiled.

“If I would have known you were a Whovian, I would have decorated your stroller like a Dalek. Maybe we can work on something like that together. I have your diaper bag packed and ready to go.”

Miss Nikki walked up and checked your training pants. “Do you need to go potty before we go”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I flinched away from Nikki’s hand.

“No! I just went a few minutes ago… it was a few minutes ago right?”

I put the figure between my pelvis and Nikki’s hand, before processing her earlier words.

“Wait you’ll actually let me watch it? Like actually let me sit down and watch it, no weird stuff?”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Of course I will let you watch Dr Who. I will watch it with you, If that’s alright with you, little one.

You seem surprised? I don’t really understand why”

Miss Nikki.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I was surprised that Nikki seemed unaware of the fact that sissy access to TV was strictly limited, in fact in the school it was only used for “educational purposes”.

“If you’d been in my heels lately you’d understand,” I told her “, I haven’t seen a show that wasn’t mostly sex or housework, or this one thing where a cartoon princess taught us maths… in months. The princess was an idiot.”

OOC: We can talk on the way.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Miss Nikki picks you up and puts you in the stroller, she lets you take the doctor doll and wheels you out to the street. There are other mommies with babies in strollers walking and kids playing in the street, it all seemed like a picturesque version of suburbia.

It was a sunny day which was why Miss Nikki put a bonnet on you.. She pinned a pacifier to your dress if you wanted something to suck on..

“It’s a beautiful day isn’t it little one. I think you will find that there are many differences in the nursery than in Sissy training. You have both more and less freedom and everything you watch or do is really up to me. I think the Doctor is a good influence on small children and adults in fact. I thin the oceriding theme of Peter Capaldi’s doctor was to try to be good but always be kind. I think that’s a lesson that we all need to learn don’t you”? Miss Nikki said.

Miss Nikki

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Honey you spilled on your dress, now Im going to have to redress you. You are getting more and more toddlerish aren’t you. From now on you can only drink from bottles.”

Nikki picked trixie up out of her stroller and put her on her hip and took her to the changing room.

She picked out an almost matching red dress with white polka dots. She took the soild dress off of her little charge and changed her training panties as well. She put the dress on her threading her tiny arms through the wide straps of the sun dress and put a matching bonnet on Trixie as well.

Nikki then picked her up and and set her on her feet.

“Now we wont be having any more accidents will we”? Miss Nikki asked.

Nikki then walked her little girl back to the stroller and strapped her in and gave her her bottle..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I requested a rewind, not a continue and fix, you just made it worse. I can’t understand any of this now it’s completely discontinuous like your last two posts each take place in separate alternate timelines. Please rewind back to my last post and try again, because I can not continue either of those two posts.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Nikki stands over Trixie with he hands on her hips.

“Lets go with the flow Trixie..Honestly you did say you wanted to continue didn’t you? Lets go to the park and have some fun, your such a fussy little baby!! Did you like Dr Who?”

Miss Nikki

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Nikki Wade.
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Due to an unnecssary edit of a previous post, this posts entire contents were rendered nonsense and have been cleared.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: Okay I edited You are Trixie for now..You do seem to be more of a Rowena though.

IC: “Actually I was thinking that since you are in diapers now that I will be dressing you in dresses because it will be easier to change you here or in public. Now tell me did you like the new Doctor Who?”

Nikki got on her knees and started undressing Trixie removing her shortall.. She change her out of her training pants and putting her in pampers..It made sens the bathroom at the park was broke and nasty.

Once trixie was caned into a fresh diapee, she chose a red dress with white polka dots on it and a matching bonnet..She then dressed her little girl.

“Do you want your pacifier”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“I haven’t seen it yet, you mean it’s already started?!”

OOC: It was glorious.

IC: Trixie

Nikki took my training and panties off and came back with… a diaper. I struggled away from her, but it was clear she’d had the experience as it was soon taped up tight, my legs were pushed apart a bit, making it a little harder to stand. Next came a red dress with white polka dots, the sort of thing you’d imagine a little girl in… but as far as the dresses I’d worn so far went, it was a godsend, I frowned, but I put my arms up and let her put it on me.

I looked down at myself, so far I’d mostly worn skirts or dresses that were honestly, barely there at all, it had felt like I was walking around in my underwear all day, every day. Wearing a proper dress was a new experience, though I did miss the pants, it was nice while it lasted. I actually twirled the dress back and forth a bit to feel it move against my legs. I resisted the bonnet, it looked ridiculous, but there was nothing I could do and it was soon tied in place.

Well it was official, this corporation had made me actually miss something I loved.

“Do you want your pacifier”?

“No. Why would I want a pacifier?”

I admit I did feel a lingering urge to suck on something due to all of my training. But I wasn’t going to ask for something literally called a dummy.

OOC: Then someone, me, needs another in story name change, Trixie was more of a slut’s name than a babies name after all. Last name might need to go too, that is definitely not an okay name for a sissy baby.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: I wouldn’t worry about the name change now if I were you..I mean your a baby now so you don’t have the same legal rights as an adult.

“No why would I need a pacifier”?

I just thought it might help to make you feel more comfortable of course there is always your thumb…

Nikki moves off to pack your diaper bag..

She packs 2 bottles 5 disposable diapers (Nappies), 3 pairs of plastic panties a teething ring powder, wipes and a changing mat. she also put in a onesie and a second sun dress with a bonnet. She also put two toy daleks to go with her Lady Doctor..and a baby blanket.

She looked out the window it looked like a lovely sunny day. If her baby was a good girl She might even get her an ice cream cone from the ice cream truck at the park.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I just thought it might help to make you feel more comfortable of course there is always your thumb…

I looked at said thumb for a moment and my eyes twitches as I briefly considered it. Instead I just shook my head and flung my hand about.

I watched as Nikki filled that bag. I couldn’t see much from this angle but I did see about 5 nappies go in. That many disposables in my mind meant only one thing, they were going to be needed. I was already wearing one and while it did feel warm and comfortable, I knew exactly what it was for and represented, I could feel my bowels tighten just worrying about it.

OOC: I’m just saying if you want to change the name go for it, it’ll give me something to roll with.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: I will definitely be changing your name to Rowena at some point, Trixie is too strippery for a baby.

IC: Nikki went to fetch the stroller and backed it up, then she went to fetch little Trixie for her ride to the park, babies needed fresh air and sunshine and Trixie was no different..

Nikki wheeled the stroller out of the room and down to the street.

The streets were pretty quite but is was a clear warm day, birds were chirping and cars passed by. The park was only three blocks away, it was a very pleasant walk.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Didn’t get alerted to this, sorry for the wait. Also I’ll assume that you’ve put Trixie in the stroller, despite it not clearly saying so.

As soon as we went outside I cringed back into the stroller. I really did not want to be seen like this, even though I hadn’t been outside in a long time I would rather stay in the relative darkness of the stroller than have people see me as a little girl. I could probably pass as one from a distance, but anyone who got close enough could see that I had boobs, a dead give away I was not what I seemed.

Nikki seemed to just stroll on, ignoring everything, like she’d done this many times before or she just didn’t care. As long as I stayed close to her she’d draw attention from me, that would be my survival strategy here…

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar