The Nursery

Little Trixie in the Nursery

This topic contains 124 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki Wade 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Yeah , I’m afraid they don’t let us have computers or video games in the nursery. We can play other games that let us use our imaginations. We can pretend, then like a book we can be anything we want to be.

You like Red huh? I like Green. You have pretty hair, you know that? I think it wold look nice if we put pretty red ribbons in your hair to keep it out of your eyes while we played”.

Miss Nikki smiled at her

Would you like that, honey?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“You like Red huh? I like Green. You have pretty hair, you know that?”

I curtsyed on reflex at the sound of her compliment, I reached my hand up to my hair after it was over “, Of course you think it’s pretty, you gave it to me, I miss being a brunette. Being a blonde is weird.”

Although in all honesty the breasts she’d given me were far weirder, and the absence between my legs too. Her serum had worked all the way through by now. Though I was still in the same belt, I was a girl where it counted now. I was actually disappointed I never had the chance to use it, though I was also glad I’d probably never have to down here.

“I think it wold look nice if we put pretty red ribbons in your hair to keep it out of your eyes while we played.”

I realised as I touched my hair that I had pulled it out of the pigtails she’d put it in earlier, I hadn’t even noticed, why wouldn’t I notice that? I’d probably done it during my “Free?” microrant.

In all honestly I actually did want my hair out of the way, it would always stay out of the way for a while after I let it down, but then it would just constantly get in the way, and my face was a little sensitive to it.

“I mean, I would like it out of the way,” I admitted.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Being blonde brings out the color of your eyes better.

You did make a very beautiful woman, a shame you never got to try out your new plumbing. Now that sex is completely off the table for you, We will have to find new ways for you to enjoy your life”.

Miss Nikki gets up and brings some pretty red ribbons and ties them into your hair.

“There that looks much better”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Being blonde brings out the color of your eyes better.”

I curtsied again, did she know which triggers I’d been trained for?

“You did make a very beautiful woman, a shame you never got to try out your new plumbing. Now that sex is completely off the table for you, We will have to find new ways for you to enjoy your life.”

And again, I curtsied less as a maid.

Miss Nikki gets up and brings some pretty red ribbons and ties them into your hair.
    “There that looks much better”

I instinctively looked around for a mirror after I came out of yet another curtsy, but decided I didn’t want to see how it looked, it was just going to be a little girls hairstyle.

“Thank you Ni… Miss Wade, can I please have a colouring book now?”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Well I just like to hear children sing children’s song like I’m a little teapot or twinkle twinkle little star or even rockaby baby. Admit it your having a little trouble with big words aren’t you, especially pronunciation..Your tongue and mouth just doesn’t seem work as well as it used too. Its okay it just makes you seem as childish as you look.

Do you need to go to your Potty, you seem to be shifting from foot to foot it looks like you are doing the Pee Pee dance..

You have to remember to ask me though.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I’m not sure whether that post was OCC, IC, or Spoken IC. I’m going to proceed as if it were IC spoken, if I’m wrong just let me know and we can redo this bit.

“Well I just like to hear children sing children’s song like I’m a little teapot or twinkle twinkle little star or even rockaby baby. Admit it your having a little trouble with big words aren’t you, especially pronunciation..Your tongue and mouth just doesn’t seem work as well as it used too. Its okay it just makes you seem as childish as you look.”

IC: Trixie Blowsandhumps
    “They said I had to big a vo… knew too many big words for a bimbo, so they wanted to make it harder for me to say certain things. I don’t think they wanted me to use my mouth and tongue for talking.”

“Do you need to go to your Potty, you seem to be shifting from foot to foot it looks like you are doing the Pee Pee dance.”

I did need to go, and I the need was growing stronger, I wasn’t desperate or anything though, I could hold it.

“We both know that’s not what I’m doing with my feet,” I told her.

“You have to remember to ask me though.”

Actually, I was starting to wonder if holding it was a good idea, she kept insisting I had to ask her if I wanted to use “the potty” which meant I probably wouldn’t be able to find it on my own. Maybe I should find out what the “potty” situation was.

“Actually can I please use the toilet, Miss Wade?” I asked.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

You can use your potty Trixie, Miss Nikki said taking her hand. Trixie’s potty chair was at the other end of the room. Nikki unsnapped her little sissy lowered her training panties and put her on the potty to do her business. She was far too little to use an actual toilet..

Just try to go like a big girl…just relax and let it flow..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: is there a reason you’re not using quotation marks, it’s kind of important that I know what’s actually being said.

Sitting on a potty chair, in front of Miss Wade, expected to go. That sounded like the humiliating M&R I knew, still at least they were letting me use the potty, I had expected they would probably use some means to make me incontinent.

Still it was embarrassing being watched, I was actually tensing up which made it harder to go, I had never peed in front of someone else, on purpose I mean, there was one creep at the academy who like to deny the girls toilet privileges until they wet themselves in class. I was forced to commando for a week as punishment for it.

I tried to shut out the knowledge that I was being watched and tried to relax, after a few minutes I finally started to pee.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: “For me its very late in the day and I worked 12 hour shifts so I’m a bit tired Sweetie”.

Miss Nikki watches as Trixie finally tinkles.

“How do you like you like your new Potty Chair, Trixie”? Nikki Asked.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: It’s around 10:30 PM for me.

“How do you like you like your new Potty Chair, Trixie”? Nikki Asked.

The potty chair was very uncomfortable, I mean toilets weren’t generally comfortable either, but this was worse.

“It’s uncomfortable and embarrassing,” I answered “, But I’m guessing it’s supposed to be.”

OOC: BTW you won’t get that song and dance out of Trixie unless you coerce it, which would be fun. Also I hope there are plans to either render Trixie either incontinent or “potty blocked”.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: Patience little one that is exactly where I will lead you..

“That’s right if you used a toilet at your size you would fall into it..” The curvy blonde said.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Good to know, can you get me something to wipe with so I can get up?” I asked, reaching out with one hand while holding my shirt down with the other “, I still need to test my… I mean colour in… I assume something childish and girly.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“I already have wipes for you. This is also something I will be taking care of for you honey. All you ha ve to worry about is using your potty”.

Nikki Smiled.

“Would you like a pacifier to suck on while you make your messes”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Would you like a pacifier to suck on while you make your messes”?

“Eww, no and I only needed to pee and I’m done. I just have to wipe now when I pee because someone decided I needed to have a vag… vag… why would they take that word from me, you’d think that want me to know that one. Anyway I’m ready to get up.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Miss Nikki lifts little Trixie off her potty and wipes her down then pulls up her training panties.

What would you like to do now?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“You aren’t listening to a word I say are you?” not surprising really, no one listened to an M&R girl “, I’d like to get back to the colouring book that you were supposed to get for me but we abandoned because you took so long that I needed to pee.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Silly girl your still thinking like a big girl”..Nikki says

The blonde went to fetch you a coloring book and some crayons.

Nikki spread out a blanket on the floor so you could color in peace.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I honestly found it hard to believe that “Big girl” was the focus of anything they taught at M&R as a whole. Still at least I had my tests. I pulled my own overalls back up and sat down.

I soon realised I had to lie down on the floor to have a flat surface for colouring, and since I still had boobs under here, I had to prop my front up with one arm. The colouring book was not as bad as I expected, which was disney princess, bare minimum, still Wonderland was not much of an improvement.

Colouring actualy proved quite easy, my fine motor skills didn’t seem to be impaired at all, also all that makeup training seemed to translate directly to colouring.

This actually set me off wondering… if this place was for training babies, which based on the underwear options seemed right, what other training would carry over?

Because of my high heels training, I had difficulty walking without them, oral training translated to dummies, or pacifiers if you call them that. What else was there?

I actually became so focused on what I was doing that I didn’t realise how much time was passing and soon half the book was finished.

When I looked up I realised that Nikki wasn’t where she’d been before and it clicked how long I’d been colouring for.

I wondered what she’d been doing during that time.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“It’s time for for dinner, little one”. Miss Nikki said

She watched as Trixie finished another picture..

“I have your high chair set up, Are you hungry”? Nikki asked.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I looked over at the high chair and took a moment to judge my condition, I was hungry. I needed to eat, but I was probably not getting good food, M&R liked to keep us as skinny as possible. And considering what kind of place this was, the food was certain to be even worse.

“Yes Miss Wade,” I admitted.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Good, arms up”

Miss Nikki picked up Trixie and set her in the high chair, buckling her in safely.

“I don’t really know what you like to eat, so I made you some chicken fingers, fries and green beans”.

Nikki smiled.

“I am a pretty good cook, or so I am told…”

Miss Nikki placed a plate of food on the tray table and refilled Trixies sippy cup…

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

One look at the food on the plate was all I needed, they fed us supermodel diets everywhere else here. I hadn’t seen chicken on my plate in half a year.

I am not proud of my response. I just started shovelling things into my mouth like a girl possessed, even the green beans. When I’d first thought of what I’d eat here I’d expected baby mush… but so far, shrinkage aside… this place was a paradise compared to the upper floors. The food was gone in less than 2 minutes and I then drained the cup as fast as I could… I didn’t care what was in it, there was a very short list of things I considered worse than semen.

“Thank you, thank you so much Miss Wade, that was the best food I’ve had in months,” I was actually smiling.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Wow I’ve never seen anyone eat that fast..You must have been famished. I just hope you don’t get a tummy ache later”.

Miss Nikki takes your tray off and lifts you out of your high chair and sets you on the ground.

“Why don’t you go play for awhile while I clean up Honey”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

For the first time since I came here I was feeling hopeful, like I might actually enjoy what was in my future. Now it’s entirely possible that was just a side effect of having a quarter full stomach… honestly I forgot what that was supposed to feel like, but right now I wasn’t bothered by that.

“Why don’t you go play for awhile while I clean up Honey”?

“I will Miss Wade. Thank you again for the lovely food,” I curtsied before skipping, yes skipping, back to my colouring book.

Now I was actually feeling kind of proud at how well I was going through the wonderland colouring book. Everything I’d done in that school had made me feel stupid, but not here, here I could wear pants, eat real food and be good at something other than… that… I quickly dismissed the thoughts, which was hard as I’d recently found myself stuck o a certain train of thought whenever… that image entered my mind.

Soon I was so engrossed in my colouring again that I lost track of time.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Miss Nikki cleaned up and wiped everything down. It was hard work being a mother to these littles but she liked them so much. She looked over at Trixie who seemed totally engrossed in her coloring. She looked so cute and she actually skipped. Miss Nikki was very pleased with her, Trixie seemed to be adjusting to her new lifestyle pretty well.  Sometimes all it took was TLC.

After Miss Nikki was done cleaning up she joined little Trixie and praised her for staying in the lines. Trixie it turned out  was actually a pretty good at coloring.

“Trixie you seemed surprised about your dinner. Are you telling me that your former supervisors never fed you or that they never fed you enough”? Miss Nikki asked.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

It took a moment to realise Nikki was talking to me before I looked up and answered her question.

“Of course they fed us… but they wanted us to have tiny waists so they didn’t give us much, and when I was a maid I could barely eat anything in those corsets anyway. And they never gave us chips with anything. They had everyone eating like that… except that girl who’s sponsors wanted her to be chubby for some reason, and her meals were still tiny.”

I picked up another crayon and returned to what I was doing.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Well my little Trixie I will feed you well, you will never be hungry but you wont get fat. I’m going to keep you a happy little sissy…

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As soon as she finished the sentence, said happiness faded, and I remembered I was still in M&R. Despite everything I was still an M&R girl, the term girl never being more fitting.

I just sighed and returned to colouring.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Whats the matter Trixie no one will hurt you here..”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Of course someone will, this is still M&R, sooner or later something will happen, and its not exactly hurting I’m worried about… who knows what they do to us down here… I mean you probably do, but I doubt you’ll be telling me…”

OOC: Seriously though this is starting to feel a little loopish, the constant conversations about happiness and false freedom just seem to be slowing down the plot, a lot. If you’re going somewhere with this, and I want to believe you are, you might want to clue me in so I can move towards it… because this feels like its going nowhere right now, completely off track. This spiralling plot is not suitable for an RP that only gets updated once a day, if that.

Basically this needs to pick up soon.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar