The Nursery

Little Trixie in the Nursery

This topic contains 124 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nikki Wade 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Alright Trixie right this way and please step into the converter..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I was shocked as I immediately recognised Nikki Wade, the woman (or possible sissy, I couldn’t be entirely sure) who had first inducted me and given me my ridiculous name. I curtsied reflexively at the command, and remembered the weird curtsy training machine they’d put me through after 2 weeks of refusing to do so. I think they had to make it specifically for me.

Pouting, I followed her to this “converter”, whatever it was, and stepped inside. I knew there was little point in arguing here, I could be shocked at any moment, during these situations there was always a far greater risk of it than just wandering halls. Whoever watched us had to be taking care of multiple “girls at once”, so there was always a very slight chance you might get away with it then, but not in person.

Then again, Nikki had never used the zap function on me, at least not that I knew of.

“So what is this converter supposed to do anyway?” I asked “, I’m already a jiggly blonde who can’t do basic addition any more, is it supposed to somehow make all of my skin erogenous because you’re about…”

I took me a while to figure out how long it had been since I’d noticed that. it was about a month into the academy, which I started 3 months ago, so was that 3-1 or 3+1… and what was the answer to either of those. One of the few things I hadn’t been able to shake off so far was the academy’s weird maths, not that I’d noticed until… you know I should probably stop trying to figure those things out.

“I don’t know how long ago exactly,” I blushed as I admitted this.

OOC: I hope this converter isn’t just a 1 quick post and its all over thing like the injection, I would like there to be at least a little meat to this process. also a little detail on what exactly the converter may look like might be nice for any future nursery inductees you do, I wasn’t sure how to write this post with no details.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Trixie I never thought you would end up here. You had so much potential. Was the work too hard”?

The converter makes everything normal again.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Trixie I never thought you would end up here. You had so much potential. Was the work too hard”?

I reflexively curtsied at her compliment about my potential before trying to launch into a rant about the work

“Hard?”

In all honesty the work was hard whether I went with the flow or fought against it and I’d tried both.

Growing up I’d learned a unique feature of how my mind worked, every morning I reset, any anger or grudges, any excitement over something would just be gone. Here at M&R the staff found I had to be broken again on a daily basis. I’d built up a resentment towards Nikki and a few others over time and a few things had stuck here and there like the curtsying and math, but that was it.

“The work was ridiculous, I had men, in my mouth, while dusting bedside tables, at the same time. and that was before I had to memorise those insane sums.”

OOC: By “makes everything normal again” you mean… what exactly because it has a lot of potential meanings in this environment.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: Will reduce your size by 50 percent to make caring for you easier in the Nursery.

IC: This place is a last resort why are you here. I take it you refused to work or be productive?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Of course I refused to work, I told you the work here is crazy, we’re all virtually prostitutes. The dean of the school said I wasn’t worth teaching, it’s clear no one even wants me here to begin with, why did you have to do this to me anyway?”

I stamped my high heeled foot in frustration. I was acting rather childish, as I tended to do in the early parts of any day.

“Just get this over with, the sooner we’re done here the sooner I can be passed on to whatever is next.”

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Sounds to me like someone can use a nap”.

The busty blonde smiled.

“Please step into the converter You will not be passed around here..”

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Already in the converter, been standing there the whole time, check my first post in this topic.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Okay Trixie you can step out now.

I watch as the reduced Trixie steps out of the converter, she is about slightly less than 50 percent of her original size. the perfect size for an adult to care for her.

Miss Nikki seemed like a giant to her now reaching down to pick her up. The busty blonde took little Trixie into the nursery and put her on the changing table.

She put Trixie into a t-shirt and training panties and yellow shortalls,  sized for a toddler. She also put Trixies hair in pigtails. The clothes were a perfect fit. and looked very cute on her. Trixie looked like she was all of three years old.

“Sweetheart you are totally free now. You will spend your days playing without a care in the world you will never be alone You will always be well cared for. If you need to use your potty just ask and I will help you.

Now you can go and play..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I hope this converter isn’t just a 1 quick post and its all over thing like the injection, I would like there to be at least a little meat to this process.

OOC: This is exactly what I wanted not to happen. There is no opportunity to struggle or resist and it doesn’t take into account any thing your partner may want because it’s all over without asking them. Not to mention, you just put a processed sissy, in what is basically pants, I’m very certain there are several rules about that. I’ll admit while I expected this to be done at normal size I’m fine with the shrinking, the characters in two of my favourite ABDL stories feature short protagonists. Regardless…

IC Trixie Blowsandhumps:

I was shocked at the sight of the giant Nikki. It took me a moment to realise that since I’d gone in the converter, I was the one who’d become smaller.

I’d seen some unusual set ups since coming to M&R, but this was miles ahead of anything, I’d managed to avoid bimbo science class so while I couldn’t do the math necessary to work a machine like this, I understood how shrinking the space between atoms worked, a little.

It wasn’t until Nikki picked me up that I regained enough focus to speak.

“Put me down,” I struggled to get out of her grip, but it seemed I didn’t retain my normal sized strength, as one would expect from realistic shrinking theories, so the device must have done something to my muscles as well.

She carried me into a nursery room and as she plopped me down on a changing table I realised what was happening. “No way, you are not treating me like some kid, I am a grown woman,” I screamed “, I mean I’m a… you know what I mean.”

With the intense sissy speech therapy I’d received in school, it hurt to try and call myself a man, or even a boy, out loud.

I tried to resist as Nikki dressed me, but she was far too strong for me now, as I tried to take the T shirt off she pulled my skirt off and wrapped me in training pants, by the time I abandoned taking off my shirt, she had slipped me into something else.

It had been so long since I’d worn anything like this, it took me a moment to process that I was wearing overalls with pant legs. The shock took my voice away again for a moment as Nikki gathered my skirt, blouse and underwear.

The sensation of the of the shirt against my braless boobs or the odd thickness of the training panties had taken a back seat to the sensation of pants.

“Sweetheart you are totally free now. You will spend your days playing without a care in the world you will never be alone. You will always be well cared for. If you need to use your potty just ask and I will help you.”

I felt my voice return as I went off again “, You call this free?”

I struck the front of my pelvis to confirm I was still belted “, Nothing about this says free, although I do like the overalls.”

Seriously the overalls were a big deal for me right now, pants, pants pants.

OOC: If spending her days playing without a care in the world is Trixie’s fate here then someone seems to have skipped over the descriptions at the top. I did not send my character here to just be dressed up and left to it, nor do I think anyone else did. I apologise if this comes off as rude, I’m not aiming for that.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

If you like we can start over again, I don’t mind at all.

Miss Nikki

1 user thanked author for this post.
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Well we should clear things up first. In my experience sissy baby’s wear traditionally over the top sissy dresses, I’d expect that M&R would have them in dresses with petticoats or tutus, or frilly legless onsies with certain girly patterns or messages on them. I also imagine that at least at first they would still show cleavage that pre converted sissies might have, but phase it out if the client wanted. Bibs, bonnets, mittens and booties are also common elements. Traditionally sissy babies are put into thick diapers, unless there is some special plan involved. I also imagine they would have a system to keep new babies from taking their diapers off on their own.

I intend to be an adult sissy baby, that means it should be obvious that the character is not a real baby.

Actually I should just ask… How much experience do you have with Sissy ABDL stories? You aren’t coming off to familiar with the genre.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Actually I’m kinda learning as I go. However I am a quick study. I have a lot of background with adult babies though. If you would have let the story progress we would have eventually gotten to the ribbons and bows. Being right sized was just the first step, however we can change the beginning to have you slowly shrink. Communication is key. Talk to me about what you want. Pretty simple really and I’m totally flexible. I want you to be happy with the results.

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: The instant size change doesn’t need to slow down, the main issue there is that you did everything one after the other all in one post, Shrink, change of scene, stripped and redressed all over in one that should have taken about 2 or 3 posts to go through, maybe with ooc questions about how I wanted things to go a post of two before they happened, that way I’d have a chance to tell you what I wanted at each step. There are times where filling a single post would be good, like the conversation before turning the converter on, but that wasn’t one of them.

With these details in place it doesn’t seem like restarting now will be anything more than a waste of time, so we should probably just continue from where we are. The only detail I really have issue with right now is that a processed sissy really shouldn’t be given clothes with pant legs. So I hope you have her out of them soon or I’m pretty sure Nikki will be in a lot of trouble from higher up.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

I dressed you like a three year old little girl, perhaps a nice bubble suit. I could have left you in a t-shirt and training panties. Either way the idea is to make you feel little. I may make you be part of a baby pageant. However I wanted you to get used to being taken care of by an adult. I like to spoil my babies it makes it easier for them to get into a new normal routine. My reasoning for dressing you how I want you dressed is because I am the adult in this relationship. Since I am the caregiver I will dress you as I like. Babies need not make those decisions. All I ask is that you let me be a good Mommy to you. I promise to weave a good fantasy for you. This is totally meant to be an interactive story. After I reduced you to 50 percent of your size I’m not surprised you are throwing a tantrum. I think there’s a little girl that needs a nap and her name is Trixie..*giggles*

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I can’t tell if that’s OOC or IC, so I don’t know how to respond to it.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Its OOC we are communicating getting to know one another better to avoid conflict..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Sorry it’s just that you don’t use a perspective marker like I do. With what we’ve said, I think we should return to the story as is and simply have some OOC segments here and there to make sure the story isn’t going somewhere I have a problem with. This may be a nursery and I may be playing the submissive character, but if this story turns too far off what I like I won’t have any reason to keep playing. I was the last to do an IC entry so that means it’s you turn to do one to progress the story, please continue in the next one and if there is a direction you’re intending to go with this, give me an OOC hint in the post so I know where to go, or explain any issues I may have with it.

I apologise again if anything I’ve said has come off as rude, I may have been a bit jumpy due to speedthrus last time.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

OOC: I’d like to know what you would have a problem with?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Right now I have a problem with the fact that you’re refusing to move on with the story, despite the fact that I’ve said I’m fine with it, now that I have the new information you’ve supplied. I don’t have a real problem with it NOW, but I’m worried I might in the future, but I won’t know unless we move on. I can’t think of what I might have a problem with right now beyond the following:

1. M&R girls, even adult sissy baby ones should not wear pants, or even pants like garments, it’s against the first rule, that they look as feminine as possible at all times.
    2. You shouldn’t do the conversion, change of scenery and redressing all in one post, it’s too much without an opportunity for your partner to react.
    3. The converter, while I’m happy to go with it (some of my favourite ABDL content stories feature short protagonists) is bit too extreme a device, I know M&R gets a bit high tech at times, but there’s a point where it goes from fun edge of realistic pseudo science to cartoonish pseudo science which can break the atmosphere that M&R provides.

All of which I’ve pointed out already.

Nikki you are unpredictable, sometimes that’s fun, very fun, on the other hand I have no idea whether or not I’ll have an issue with something until I know it’s happening, so asking me what problems I might have will go nowhere except in an infinite circle of Question>Don’t know>Same question>Same I don’t know>Same question, which I get enough of IRL. So please, just continue IC from where we left off and we’ll work it out. if we continue OOC like this it will just ruin the thread for both of us, we can say OOC things in the same posts as we progress the story if you have more to ask.

Alina 
    Participant

/OOC: Just a suggestion: why not take it to PMs if you have lengthy OOC discussions? 😉

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: Thank you for that bit of advice but the issue is that I’ve cleared her to continue and she just asks the same question again. Now she’s no longer online and I’m having a low level but persistant nervous breakdown due to how we left it OOC.

Also I can’t seem to find how to do that.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Whats the matter Trixie you seem fussy? Is there a problem”?, Miss Nikki said getting down on one knee so that she was talking to her little eye to eye…

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

IC Trixie Blowsandhumps:
    “That, that is a problem, why do they let you work all the sky fi stuff?” her eye looked huge, because my eyes were smaller, even as a child there is no way eyes looked that big to me “, and I highly doubt I’m free, this weird size thing aside, if I tried to walk out that door I’m sure I’d be stopped.”

Before I was sent down here the dean arranged for me to have a meal, it was a bit bigger than my usual meals since coming here and she was keen on me drinking lots of water, I could feel the early signs of needing to pee, but I wasn’t letting that distract me.

“What am I even supposed to do here anyway?”

OOC: Thank you for continuing, a good thing to do now would be to turn Trixie onto an activity or two until she’s ready to ask for help.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Miss NikkiThe truth of the matter is ultimately to make you feel more comfortable. It true that if you walked out of here you would be stopped. The idea is to turn you into a small child. Children should never be left unattended.

“What am I supposed to do around here”? Trixie asked.

“You little girl can do whatever you want to within the confines of your nursery. The idea is to return you to a state of early childhood. You can color, you can play with toys play any king you can think of. you can even play dress up. We can explore all these sides to the new you”..

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

IC Trixie Blowsandhumps:
    I looked around the nursery, sitting where I was for a while in protest to this new environment, before my boredom got the better of me. I lifted myself and tip toed, still affected by my belts high heel system, over to what I assumed was a toy box. I didn’t expect to find the kind of toys I would have played with as a boy, but I was never very good at doing nothing. I tried to open the box but the lid was heavier than I expected. So I looked around for other things to do, but it quickly became clear that if I really wanted to do anything I was going to need someone bigger,or rather normal sized to do anything.

Now that I was standing up the curtsey reflexes I’d developed were working again, so when I asked Nikki, I automatically dipped down.

“Excuse me, can you please help me get a toy out,” I asked.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

Trixie was learning that she would need an adult to help her do everything from now on.

“Aw that was a very pretty curtsy Little Trixie. I would be happy to get you a toy”. Miss Nikki said.

Miss Nikki minces to the Toy box and opens it for her tiny girl.

“OOOoo look we have all kinds of things in here. Coloring books, Crayons, Dollies, lots of Playsets.. What would you like to play with, Trixie”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Aw that was a very pretty curtsy Little Trixie. I would be happy to get you a toy”. Miss Nikki said.

I blushed at that, I honestly wasn’t sure if Nikki knew that it was involuntary or not.

“OOOoo look we have all kinds of things in here. Coloring books, Crayons, Dollies, lots of Playsets.. What would you like to play with, Trixie?”

I considered playing with the dollies or playsets, making up stories always seemed to get my mind off what was happening to me, but it was probably best if I checked to see if the converter had affected me in certain ways, since the theme of training here seemed to be little girl, I wondered if my fine motor skills were affected.

“I… I’d like to try a colouring book,” I requested, colouring inside the lines would probably be a good test.

Nikki Wade 
    Participant

“Lots of coloring books here Trixie, Tell me can you sing? Do you like to sing”?

Miss Nikki pulled out a stack of coloring books and a box of crayons.

“Tell me little one, what do you like? Whats your favorite color”?

Miss Nikki

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Lots of coloring books here Trixie, Tell me can you sing? Do you like to sing”?

“I can sing,” I admitted to her “, And I don’t like or want to.”

Why was she asking me that? Did she have plans on having me sing? I had been given some very light training in the academy, for burlesque performances of course, and I’d been graded as “bearable”. But I did not like singing.

“Tell me little one, what do you like? What’s your favorite color?”

“I like that stuff that’s unrealistic, like fantasy and sky fi… I miss being able to pronounce that right, I like games but it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to play them, I mean video games, I’ve played a lot of weird not those kind of games since coming here. I also like pants, way more than I used to apparently, and I liked puzzles before that school made them evil,” I answered her “, and my favourite colour is red.”

I was worried a little about why she asked those things, almost everything any non-sissy did in this building had an ulterior motive.

OOC: If you have plans about the singing I’d like to look into that, it sounds like it might be fun.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar