The Nursery

His Downfall begins.

This topic contains 262 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga wakes me in the morning there is a lot of excitement in her voice as she tells me today is the day we go to see Reggie. Inga baths me and puts me in my towelling nappy and rubber knickers. As she puts me in a very pretty dress I can only hope Reggie is going to be getting the same treatment as me. It makes me smile a little knowing how much he is going to hate it.

Miss Inga sets me in my highchair and puts my big bib on. Once I have had my breakfast of lovely goop and my baba Mistress Karen and Miss Inga get me into my stroller and clip my reins on. Everyone seems to be excited to be going to the lab. Miss Janet arrives and there is something different about her today but I just cant put my finger on what it might be.

We soon arrive at the lab with Miss Janet leading the way. She takes us all into a big room and there on an examination table is Reggie. He looks tiny on top of the table but I suppose me and him are close to being the same size.

He is sleeping I think, but he is dressed in a little girl dress with teddy bears on it. And under it I can see peeking out his baby panties and he is definitely wearing nappies under his panties.

I am kept in my stroller whilst the women ohhh and ahhh over little Reggie. Miss Janet laughs ” I picked that little dress myself for him. When I saw it in the sissy shop I just had to buy it for him ” all the Mistresses and Inga dissolve into fits of laughter.

With all the noise and laughing Reggie starts to stir on the table. The ladies go quiet as he starts to move slowly at first. Miss Janet breaks the silence as she walks right up to the table ” oh look girls wittle sissy Reggie has woked up. Morning wittle one, welcome to the first day of your new life. ”

Reggie struggles but manages to sit himself up. I hold my breath trying not to laugh at the downfall of one of my main rivals. I should feel sorry for him but I don’t he deserves what’s coming his way.

Reggie rubs his eye’s a few times and seeing how he is dressed and the size he has been reduced to he explodes ” what the fuck is going on here? Where am I and what the hell kind of outfit have you bitches put me in? You better sort this out Janet and sort it out right bloody now you useless cow.”

I gulp knowing that Reggie is going to be in so much trouble. Mistress Shannon, Mistress Karen and Miss Janet are not going to let him away with that outburst.

shannonf 
    Participant

I see Little Milly in the room and if I didn’t know better I almost say she is happy seeing Reggie on the table. Then I notice Reggie starting to stir. Then he is up and speaking. I hear the normal questions followed by profanities .  ‘Bitches’ that never seems to get old. I smile as I step closer, but I say nothing.  Before I can say anything Janet jumps in.

‘Useless cow! You are one to talk, just look at yourself! Your dressed as a sissy, oh that is because you are one now.’  She laughs as he stands up on the table. Then he stops mid sentence as he sees his finger then his hand. ‘What has happened to me? Why am I so tiny, I am standing on a table and I am not that much taller then you are. ‘ He looks around and sees the other ladies. Janet picks up little Reggie with ease and puts him on the floor.  So he now has to look up at us. Milly is right there still in the stroller.  Looking on with interest.  I signal to Inga to remove little Milly to the other room. Inga pushes Milly to the other room were Milly has a view of the rest room.

I and Karen and Janet are still in the room surrounding little Reggie. Reggie still carrying on his rant. Finally Janet kneels down and grabs Reggie and puts him over her knee and takes down his panties and spanks him.  I watch as I hear him howl and puts his hands over his little bare bottom. He finally settles down were Karen and I take him out another door to his new room by Milly’s . While we do this Janet comes out to the room little Milly is in. She doesn’t say any thing and walks past Milly and Inga she heads to the bathroom and doesn’t bother to close the door. she stands in front of the urinal and starts to whiz.  Then turns around and sees Milly watching. She smiles and starts to walk out packing her member in as she does and finally the zip. ‘You look shocked little Milly , I told you the other night that would be the last time you would ever see it.’  Then she giggles as she comes closer.  ‘It is so nice to beable to stand up. Just whip it out and whiz. No undressing  like I had to before.’ She pinches little Milly’s cheeks. Then says one last thing.  ‘I’m even bigger then you and Reggie combined.’  Then she gets up and goes out of the room .

Standing there Inga starts to push Milly out of the room. then past her room, now there is another sign up, that says, ‘Reggie’s room’ .  They can hear ranting and raving coming from inside. The door opens up and little Reggie can be seen inside shaking his tiny fist. Karen and I come out of the room.  Karen says, ‘we should let the little tike ware himself out. He’ll be sleeping in a bit.’  We start to all walk back to the suite.

Once at the suite little Milly is un strapped and taken out of her stroller. Karen gets down on one knee. ‘So Milly what did yo think?’

Mannomore 
    Participant

Reggie is not happy and he stands on the table and rants and raves at the ladies. His language is very colourful and full of profanities towards the Mistresses and Miss Janet. I could tell him that all his ranting and raving is pointless but as sissies should be seen and not heard I decide against it.

Miss Janet then scoops him up and puts him down on the floor. He is forced to look up at everyone in the room including me. You can see the anger and hate he has for everyone in the room as he continues to make threats. Miss Inga then takes me into another room which has a big viewing window so we can see everything that is happening next door.

Miss Janet reaches down pulls Reggie’s dress up and quickly removes his baby panties and nappy. Reggie I guess from sensing what is about to happen wriggles about on her lap but it does him no good as the first smack hits his little cheek. Reggie howls as blow after blow strikes his bottom. When his spanking his over he quietness down a little. He is now sobbing and rubbing his bottom.

Mistress Shannon and Mistress Karen gather him up and leave the room. Miss Janet also leaves the exam room and joins myself and Miss Inga. She heads straight to the bathroom and I am shocked when she doesn’t shut the door as she enters it. Ladies always like privacy in bathrooms but Miss Janet doesn’t seem to care that the door is open.

My mouth falls open as Miss Janet stands in front of the urinal and pulls out a huge dick. It is every bit as big as Miss Shannon’s if not bigger. If I am being honest I am totally jealous. I miss being able to stand and have a piss. I used to just take it for granted, but now I am that small down there that standing is no longer an option.

I cant believe what Janet just did. And as she zips herself up she laughs . ‘You look shocked little Milly , I told you the other night that would be the last time you would ever see it.’ She also comments ‘It is so nice to beable to stand up. Just whip it out and whiz. No undressing like I had to before.’

I nod ” yeths Missth Jwanet its is nice to standsth to pee. Mees misses thats pwobbibly mosts of alls. ” She pinches my cheeks ” oh wittle baby Milly that’s why you have your fluffy nappies now. You can go wee wee whenever you like sissy. ” Miss Janet then adds salt to the wound telling me ” I’m even bigger then you and Reggie combined.’

Before I get a chance to answer she leaves the room. Miss Inga pushes me out into the hallway and we are outside Reggie’s nursery. I can hear him shouting and yelling. Through it all I hear the familiar sound of bars rattling so I am guessing they already have him in his crib with the lid locked. I listen to him swearing and calling Karen and Shannon a lot of rude names and cussing constantly.

After a while Mistress Karen and Shannon exit the nursery. Karen says they would be best to let the little tike tire himself out. And we head back to Mistresses suite.

Once home I am let out of the stroller and sat on the floor. Karen kneels coming down to my level. She asks me ‘So Milly what did yo think?’

I cough ” well Mistressth Kwaren me thinks itsh not nice be turned into a sissy baby againsth your will butsth Reggie maybees deserves it. He is a naughty mans and mades funs of me. Me just hopes whens he settles and understands he cant escape he doesn’t try to gets meeees into trwoubles Miss.

Isth Missth Jwanet going to beesth a man Mistressth? Did you knows she hasth a big huge dickie between her legs now. ”

Mistressth whens I was a wittle boy if me said sweary words wike Reggie used earlier my mummy washed my mouth outs withs soap. It tasted yucky yuck, me dwidnt wike it at all. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

‘No Janet isn’t going to tur into a man she just wanted to see what it is like to have a cock like Shannon does. So Shannon was nice enough to give her one. ‘ Then she stops and looks at little Milly. ‘How do you know about that, you weren’t spying on her, that is a naughty sissy if you spy on other people’.  Karen knows Janet is proud to have her cock and isn’t shy about hiding it, unlike Shannon who hides her huge member very well.

‘Now would you like to see Reggie to have a nice little talk with him? Shannon thinks you might help with calming him down, Inga will be there so you will not have to worry about mean Reggie hurting you. If you do this how would you like to wear the pull ups in the day and your big heavy nappy at night when you sleep? Shannon also thinks she may beable to help little Milly not wet herself so much, would little Milly like that? I will give you some time to think about this.’

Karen then gets up and walks up stairs to the bedroom. Inga is still there and takes Milly by the hand and leads her up stairs to her nursery locking her in to play with her toys and her teddy.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen explains to me like an adult would to a child that no Janet does not want to become a man but that she just wants to see what it is like to have a cock. Funny I have heard of this before that some women have a thing called Cock Envy. But that until I came here I had never seen it nor did I believe it was possible.

Karen looks down on me giving me giving me one of her famous hard stares ‘How do you know about that, you weren’t spying on her, that is a naughty sissy if you spy on other people’.

I blush ” nooos Mistresseths Kwaren mees wasnth spying on Miths Jwanet honesth Mistress. Sheesth weft the door opens and meee sawed in Mistressth. Milly sworry.

Karen asks me ‘Now would you like to see Reggie to have a nice little talk with him? Shannon thinks you might help with calming him down, Inga will be there so you will not have to worry about mean Reggie hurting you. If you do this how would you like to wear the pull ups in the day and your big heavy nappy at night when you sleep? Shannon also thinks she may beable to help little Milly not wet herself so much, would little Milly like that? I will give you some time to think about this.’

Mistress then gets up and heads of to her bedroom. Inga returns me to my nursery and settles me with my dolls and teddy. She leaves locking the gate and I start to play. I ask Mrs Teddy ” do you think I should go speak to Reggie. ” She nods her head and then I ask her and my dollies should Milly goeth back toosth pulls upsth during the day and my fluffy nappiesth at nwight? ”

I pretend to listen to all of them then I tell my toys ” mees isn’t going to askth for pulls ups in the daysth time. Butsth yoursth wite Mee should ask Mistress to keep meees in myst wubber knickersth day and night.

Your rightsth they makes mees feels swafer.

shannonf 
    Participant

Janet and I enter the suite. We take a seat on the sofa. We are talking for a bit when Karen comes down and sits in the middle and we talk for a bit. Karen tells me she talked to little Milly.  She gave her some time to think about it.  Janet giggles as she  recalls spanking little Reggie. We all laugh about the event.  Then I flip the tv on and using the remote I bring up Reggie’s room. We watch for a bit.  Karen goes up stairs and in to the nursery and takes little Milly by the hand and brings her down stairs.  Karen takes a seat leaving little Milly to sit before us and she can see little Reggie in the room.

“What do you think Milly, Doesn’t Reggie look cute? Especially with that bow in his hair?” I say to Milly. ‘How long do you think Reggie will keep that in his hair, ‘Janet asks. We watch the tv seeing what Reggie will do. Inga joins us and sits in the chair.

“So Milly do you think you want to talk with Reggie? Inga will be there so Reggie can’t do anything mean to you. “

Mannomore 
    Participant

I am happily paying with my dolls when Karen enters the nursery and after checking I am not wet she leads me by the hand downstairs where Mistress Shannon and Miss Janet are.

They are watching tv and on it I see Reggie. Reggie is sleeping I his crib and Karen asks me “What do you think Milly, Doesn’t Reggie look cute? Especially with that bow in his hair?”

I blush and for a moment I do feel sorry for him. But then I remember all the times he tried to undermind me and my sympathy for him fades. Karen giggles asking me how long do I think his bow will stay in?

Looking at the ladies ” ohs nots longs Mistress but if hims had mittens on hims hands he wouldn’t be able to removes hims pwetty bow Miss Janet. ”

THey ask So Milly do you think you want to talk with Reggie? Inga will be there so Reggie can’t do anything mean to you. “ I smile ” yes Mistress mees wills twak to wittle Reggie. “

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mannomore.
     shannonf 
    Participant

Inga pulls up the stroller and begins to strap little Milly in it. Janet and Karen and i lead the way to the nursery housing little Reggie. We stand outside in case any of use are needed.

Janet pulls me aside and we end up going into a near by room were I can give her  a check over. We are soon rejoin Karen.  We won’t beable to see what happens inside until later when we can watch the tapes of there little conversation.

When Inga takes Milly inside leaving teddy in the stroller. Inga takes a seat to let the little ones have their chat.

Sometime later they come out and we start to head back I head to a place were I may get a recorded copy I then rejoin them back at the suite. Before i put the tape in I ask little Milly what they talked about? Then after little Milly tells us. I put the copy in the player and we watch it.  After wards Inga takes little Milly up to her nursery , Karen and Janet and I disappear into the master bedroom.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Once I tell Karen that I will talk to Reggie almost straight away I find myself once more strapped into my stroller and we are on our way. We head back to the big building were Reggie was left in his nursery.

Once inside whilst Inga is getting me out of the Stroller Shannon and Janet disappear for a moment or two. They return just as Inga takes me into the nursery. She didn’t bring Mrs teddy which made me anxious but its to late we are in the room now.

I laugh when we enter the room as Reggie still has the pink bow in his hair. Probably he hasn’t realized its in his hair. He glowers over at me ” what are you laughing at you little freak ” he asks me.

I calm down at clear my throat ” meess isn’t laughing at anything Reggie. Mees was just thinking how pretty you looked. Did you have a good nap? You have been through a lot and lots of sleep helps. Believe me I know I have been through it. ”

His look of disgust as I speak shocks me “no I didn’t sleep well, I want out of this crib and my own body back. Mostly though I want my cock back. So if you have any influence with these BITCHES I suggest you use it and help me you little pantywaist prick. ”

Now I get cross ” listen to me you idiot don’t you realise your days of barking orders at people is gone. Now your going to have to accept that others decide when you sleep, eat, dress and use your potty. Your nothing more than a toddler and there is no escape Reggie. ”

Reggie is now boiling mad and right up at the bars of his crib. His face is in between the bars and I giggle because with the bow in his hair he looks funny. He rants at me ” just because you have rolled over and are happy to be treated this way doesn’t mean I will. You deserve to be in nappies and dresses wittle Milly as you never had any balls to start with. If these bitches think they can treat me like a five year old they have another think coming there way. I will back running things in the club in a day or two while your still here in your highchair Milly. Look at you your a bloody joke. These fucking women have totally emasculated and cuckolded you and you have let them. ”

I hear Inga chuckle when Reggie says he wont let them treat him like a five year old. I shrug my shoulders as I look over at her she is sitting reading a mag Sissy Fashions Today. I try to reason with Reggie ” your only going to make it worse for yourself if you refuse to comply. It would be best for you to accept your fate and make the most of what life here has to offer you. Miss Janet and my Mistresses Karen and Shannon will look after you. ”

I kicks the bars with both his feet which again is funny. I shouldn’t laugh at another sissy but as he kicks I see right up his dress and get a full view of his plastic panties and pull ups. He roars ” fuck you Milly and all the whore bitches who run this freak circus. I am telling you I bloody will never comply.

I turn to Miss Inga ” me tried Miss but wittle Reggie just wont listen to me. ” Turning to Reggie next I tell him ” oh and five years old you should be so lucky. More like two in fact the way you are acting just now its like you are going through the Terrible Two’s. If you are good maybe Miss Janet will get you a plastic typewriter and a plastic phone. Then you could play pretend offices in your nursery ” turning to Miss Inga I ask can we please go home?

Once we get home Mistress Karen asks me what myself and Reggie had talked about. I told her it had been a wasted Journey but I talked her through mine and Reggie’s talk.

We then watched a video of everything that happened in the nursery. Once it finished Inga took me back to the nursery. Karen, Janet and Shannon head of into the Master bedroom. As I play with my soft building bricks I hear laughter coming from the bedroom. Then the sound of low moaning can be heard coming from next door.

shannonf 
    Participant

The moans get louder and then Janet can be heard that felt good. I may have to keep it. After a bit I come over and stand and watch little Milly playing in the nursery.  I enter and sit down with her for a bit. Inga leaves for a bit.

“Did Milly like talking to Reggie. I did see little Milly smile when she was talking to Reggie. So I think you liked what happened to Reggie. Do you think it would be fun to watch Reggie be the one that gets picked on by the other sissies? I may put him in with some mean ones. ” I grab teddy ad make teddy shake the head yes.  “See teddy agrees”, then I set teddy at the table by dolly .   Then I hear the gate open. I see Janet walk in.  Wearing pants and showing off her bulge. She sits down and places a pacifier in little Milly’s moth. ‘there you go little Milly that’s for talking to mean Reggie.”  She giggles and then winks at me.

Inga renters the room and takes her seat in the chair.  Janet and I then leave the nursery leaving the gate open.

Mannomore 
    Participant

The loud noises coming from the bedroom next door continue for a long time. I try to ignore it but find it very hard to, because I recognise Karen’s screams of ecstasy. My playing stops for a moment as I remember the times I have had her squeal like this for me and my pleasure. I feel sad that I have lost Karen as a wife and lover. My tiny manhood twitches in my diaper but it struggles to get hard.

My thoughts are interrupted when Mistress Shannon enters the nursery. She comes and sits on the floor beside me. She smiles as she see’s I having been playing like a good little sissy should. Maybe Reggie is right and I have become a cuckold and an emasculated little sissy, but the alternative to obeying my Mistresses and being naughty is the sissy school. And being under the control of Mistress Stern, the very idea scares me enough to keep me in line.

Mistress Shannon asks me “Did Milly like talking to Reggie. I did see little Milly smile when she was talking to Reggie. So I think you liked what happened to Reggie. Do you think it would be fun to watch Reggie be the one that gets picked on by the other sissies? I may put him in with some mean ones. ”

She picks up Mrs Teddy and nods her head saying “See teddy agrees”, She then sets teddy on a seat at the table beside one of my dolls. I haven’t given any of my dolls names yet I think to myself maybe I should.

Blushing at having been caught out enjoying Reggie’s humiliation and shame I nod ” mees tried to be nice to him Mistress Shannon but he just wouldn’t listen to me. I did enjoy seeing his little pink hair bow especially since he didn’t seem to know it was there. ”

Sounding very much like the toddler I am fast becoming I add ” hims said lots of nasty things about Miss Janet, you and Mistress Karen. Hims used bad words Mistress, hims is a very naughty sissy. Maybe if hims had a more sissy name he might understand hims is nots a mans anymore Mistress. Him told me he will be back running the office tomorrow Mistress Shannon. ”

As I chatter away with Mistress Janet enters the room. As I look up I gasp at seeing the massive bulge in her pants. From down here it looks huge and it seems to be rock hard stiff. It makes my tiny little noodle in my nappy not even to be worthy of being called a cock at all.

She to sits on the floor beside myself and Mistress Shannon. She fishes about in her pants pocket looking for something. When she finds what she is looking for she reaches over to me and places it in my mouth. I feel the rubber taste in my mouth and I blush when I realize what it is. She has stuck a pacifier in my mouth a babies pacifier. I suck on it even though I don’t want to I do so. It feels strangely very comforting. Miss Janet gleefully announces ‘there you go little Milly that’s for talking to mean Reggie.”

I see her exchange a wink with Mistress Shannon. Blushing and sucking on my pacifier I say ” twank yuths Missth Jwanets for myths pwacifier. ” This brings giggles from both ladies.

Just at that Inga renters the room and goes to her seat in the rocking chair. Its then she notices for the first time my new pacci she claps her hands and giggles ” oh wittle Milly how cute. I wove your new pacifier babykins. ”

Miss Janet and Mistress Shannon then both leave and again its only me and Inga in the nursery. She grins down at me ” well doesn’t that wittle binky just suit you fine wittle Miss Milly. Nanny Inga will have to make sure you use it a lot from now on baby pants. In fact I will ask Mistress Karen if we can buy some spares next time we are shopping at the sissy store. I wouldn’t want little Milly to lose her binky and having nothing to replace it with. I can just imagine what a fussy sissy you would be. ”

She giggles again ” of course sucking on your binky might be fun for you little Milly but its going to be so adorable to hear you speak when you have it in your mouth. You will sound just like the toddler you really are now. The funny thing is that both Mistress Karen and Miss Janet both have told me how when you were a man you used to boast you were a tit man. Well now you really are, you can suck a tit when you drink your baba and also when you have your pacifier in. Aren’t you a lucky wittle sissy Milly? ”

Blushing I nod ” yeth Missth Inga I suposeths I ams wucky. ” I bow my head and play with my blocks as I listen to Inga’s giggles as she continues reading her mag.

shannonf 
    Participant

Leaving little Milly on the floor playing, Inga watches for a while longer. Then Inga gets up and tells little Milly to take teddy. She takes little Milly out of the nursery down stairs and then buckles her into the stroller.  Imga grabs some papers and they leave the suite.  She starts up the kallway to another suite, she rings the bell and a little sissy answers the door. Inga smiles and hands an envelop to her. She says ‘Twank yous.’ and closes the door Inga says, ‘see she can do things around the suite.’  Then she continues on to another suite and rings the bell, A woman with extremely huge breasts answers.

Inga hands her an envelop  and she smiles and say thank you. After the door is closed Inga bends down and says,’ that is one of Shannon’s clients.’

Then they continue on to another door. She hands another envelop out , they do this until all the envelops are handed out.  Then they go out to the park and Inga parks the stroller by a bench then she takes little Milly out of the stroller and puts her in the stinky play pen were there are some other sissies there, but she makes sure that teddy stays in the stroller . She takes a seat on the bench and looks up every once in a while to see that little Milly is still ok.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga comes over and stands me up telling me not to remove my pacci. She also reminds me to bring teddy. I pick up Mrs Teddy from her chair and holding Inga’s hand we head downstairs. Inga straps me in my stroller picks up a pile of envelopes from the table and we head out.

We stop first at another suite in our building. Miss Inga rings the bell and a sissy answers the door. She is not much bigger than me and is also I think dressed as a toddler sissy. Miss Inga hands her an envelope and she lisps back ” twank yous ” Inga looks down at me ‘see she can do things around the suite.’

I sniffle and speaking round the pacifier reply ” yesth Misth Inga. But mees nots awouds toths answers the doorsth Missth. ” We go to another suite in the building and a lady with huge tits answers the door. I look up and cant take my eyes of her breasts. When I was a big boy I loved tits and I am guessing from my reaction to seeing her even as a sissy baby I still am. They are wonderful her husband or lover is a lucky man.

After all the letters are delivered we head out of the building and head towards the play park. Once we get there Miss Inga undoes my reins and takes me from my stroller. She walks towards the stinky playpen and I beg her ” pwease Mith dontsth puts meesth in theres agwains pwease. ”

Inga just giggles and puts me in anyway. Looking down she tells me this is the pen you belong in Milly now play nice with the other sissies. Unless you want a smacked bum bum in public.

I sob ” canths mees at weests haves myths tweddy Missth? ” She walks to a bench and takes a seat. One of the other sissies comes over to me holding a dolly ” would yuths wikes to playsth withs mees and mysth doll? Look shes evenths wearsth a dwiaper jusths wikes usth. ” The sissy lifts the dolls dress to show me its nappy.

Knowing I will be here a while till Inga decides to leave I nod ” yesth pwease mees wouldth wike to playsth withs yuths. ” My new friend introduces herself as Pansy.

Pansy giggles ” dolly evenths wets hersth diapersth, ” Pansy tells me we will play house. I will be the mummy she will be the daddy and the dolly is the baby.

We settle down in the pen and play house together like good sissy girls.

shannonf 
    Participant

Inga continues to watch when a woman comes and sits down next to Inga. ‘I’m glad Pansy finally found a friend to play with. I was beginning to worry. she has had a hard time since the transformation making friends.’ Inga says yes little Milly has had a time to.’

‘I’m Shelly nice to meet you.  When I caught mark running around dressed as a baby I just had to do something .  I am his wife I wanted to make him happy, but after the transformation he was not happy and he became quiet and didn’t talk much. So I am happy that he is making a friend. Would you and your child like to come over for a bit?’  Inga looks at her and smiles, ‘yes I think we have some time to.’

The two ladies gather the two little ones up. Before they put them in the strollers Inga checks Milly and then changes her on the bench. Shelly gasps, ‘its so small’ .

Then Shelly changes Pansy, Inga gasps, ‘it is still full sized?’  ‘Yes’ Shelly responds.

After the two little ones are buckled into the strollers they walk to a different part of the building. Then stop and enter a place. Once inside they go to Pansy’s nursery were Pansy has a lot of toys the two unbuckle them and place them inside. Were they can play.  The two ladies retreat to a different part of the suite and have a nice chat.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Pansy is quite bossy telling me what do as we play house ” Milly yousth hasth tosth washes all the dishesth up. Thensth cweck dolliesth diaper toosth seeth ifs she is dwy or not. Meesth will be overs here rweading the paper Milly. ”

I pretend to wash dishes then check the dolly. I see Pansy getting excited and waving his hand. He points ” over there wook itsth mythes mummy twalking to yurths nwanny. ”

I see a lady about Pansy’s age talking with Miss Inga. Isth thatsth nots your wifeth Pansy. She seemsth very young to beesth your mummy. Pansy is it your wife?

Pansy wriggles his bottom on the ground ” mee isth not awwoud to calls her by her name now Milly I must calls her mommy.

I look shocked its bad enough calling my ex wife Mistress. But to have to cally your wife mommy must be ten times worse. Pansy explains ” You see Milly my Shelly caught me dressed in my baby outfit. She went mad at me and told me if that’s what you want dress like, then you will dress and be treated like a baby 24/7.

At first I was mad and rebelled but Shelly was really strict with me. She threw all my man clothes away and moved me into the spare room which is now the nursery.
    I cannot talk like a grown up in front of adults. I must only act as a proper one year old would. That means no sex absolutely none. At first I sulked all day but mommy spanked the nonsense out of me.

Mommy even has a new boyfriend and he loves to embarrass me whenever he can. I see Inga approach and lift me out from the playpen telling me we are going over to Pansy’s for a visit, but first she must check my nappy.

She finds its wet and sets me down on the park bench and proceeds to change me. Miss Shelly gasps the first time she see’s my winky ‘its so small’ . Inga giggles ” yes wittle baby Milly has a baby dick. It doesn’t get much bigger than that. ”

Shelly then changes Pansy and this time Inga is the one who is shocked ‘it is still full sized?’ To which Shelly tells her yes Pansy is still full sized downstairs.

With us both in fresh nappies we are taken to Shelly’s home. Once inside we are taken to Pansy’s nursery. Its huge he has a full sized Wendy House with lots of toys inside. His mommy and Miss Inga are going for a coffee and a chat. Pansy’s mommy says ” you sissies play nice and play quietly. Us adults have things to discuss which is not for sissy ears to hear. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

The two sissies play for  a bit.  Then Pansy stops, ‘Were you always so small down there?’  She points to the diaper. ‘My mommy wants to make me small, but she hasn’t found anything to do it. That is why we are here.  My mommy met someone called Shannon who said she could do it. ‘ As the sissy sits there waiting for an answer.  After Milly talks Pansy hugs Milly.

Down stairs Inga and Shelly are talking about the various types of changes that is done here. When they both get up and go to the nursery. They stand there watching the two sissies.  Once they are satisfied they leave , but not before they give them their bottles.

The two sissies sit there and play for a while longer. After a time later Pansy starts to whale. Shelly comes in first followed by Inga. ‘Did someone have an accident again?’ Shelly remarks. She checks and then changes, she grunts as she lifts Pansy , ‘your still very heavy you need to get smaller or I need to get bigger.’ Inga giggles.  Then they leave once again leaving the two sissies to play.

Mannomore 
    Participant

While we play in Pansy’s big play house she asks me if I was always that small downstairs. I blush and wish I didn’t sound so babyish with the pacci in my mouth ” nooths meee used toths havesth a big dickth. Butsth my ex wife hads mees doctored. When meee woke up mys dwick wasth tiny. ”

Pansy points at her diaper ‘My mommy wants to make me small, but she hasn’t found anything to do it. That is why we are here. My mommy met someone called Shannon who said she could do it. ‘

I was shocked hearing this ” ohhhsth Mwistressth Shannon is mysth ex wifesth new girlfriend. She wasth the one who madesth mysth noodle thisth size it isth now.

We chat and play and before we know it Inga and Shelly arrive in the nursery carrying a bottle each in their hands Inga calls me ” here wittle Milly come and get your baba. I come out of the playhouse ” yeth Missth Inga mees coming. ”

I sit on the floor and Miss Inga hands me my bottle and I start to suck on it after removing my pacifier. Shelly sits on a chair and calls Pansy over to her. She has her sit on her knee and feeds her the bottle. Once Pansy has drunk all her bottle Shelly pats her back and winds her. Wow that must be embarrassing I think to myself. I am glad that doesn’t happen after my bottle even Karen doesn’t go that far.

Once the bottles are done the ladies leave us again and we go back to playing. Pansy shows me her dress up box of clothes. We both dress up as ballerinas and pretend to be in Swan Lake. We are busy dancing around when Pansy begins to cry. I look down and she has wet her nappy. Shelly enters the room ‘Did someone have an accident again?’ Shelly pops Pansy onto a changing table but comments ‘your still very heavy you need to get smaller or I need to get bigger.’

Inga giggles hearing this as she checks my diaper whilst Pansy is being changed. Inga praises me ” still dry wittle Milly, what a clever girl you are. ”

Once Shelly has finished changing Pansy she lets us go back to playing. She tells Pansy ” mommy will be back in a little while. You play with your new friend sissykins. “

shannonf 
    Participant

The two sissies play and play nice with each other. Then Pansy asks little Milly, ‘how do you like being little?’  Pansy stops and looks at Milly. Then Pansy points to the big doll in the crib. ‘I have to use that when I get those urges. Do you have a doll to use when you get urges?’

Shelly and Inga comes back in They check the sissies first thing , then Shelly tells them about the party Shannon is having.  Shelly goes on to say that they are going to go .  ‘You and Pansy will have another play date, Milly’ Inga says.

Inga starts to gather up Milly and her things, not forgetting Milly’s teddy. All of them go down stairs to see the guests off.  Once Milly is strapped into her stroller along with teddy.  Shelly says that she will see them later.

Inga heads back to Karen’s suite.  Once in side Milly is unbuckled and allowed to sit on the floor while Inga sits in the chair.  Karen is on the sofa. Inga tells Karen about meeting Shelly.  That she also invited her to the party. Karen smiles and says, ‘that is great.’

Mannomore 
    Participant

Pansy asks me how I like being little ” Isth is gwetting mores used to it. But meee wishes meee was stills a weal man of course Isth doths. ”

Pansy then points to her crib and tells me ‘I have to use that when I get those urges. Do you have a doll to use when you get urges?’

Blushing ” yeth mees haths a dolly justh wikes yursth one. Meesth has only cuddles withsth minest sooos far. ”

Shelly and Inga return. Shelly tells Pansy about Mistress Karen’s party and that they will going to it. Shelly says ” we will go to the sissy store and get you a pretty little girls party dress Pansy. Wont that be fun? ” Inga tells me ‘You and Pansy will have another play date, Milly’

We get ready to leave and Miss Inga straps me into my stroller. She makes sure my pacifier is in my mouth and teddy is in my lap. I wave bye bye to Pansy and Shannon ” byesth bye Pansy meees hadth wots of funs today. ”

We return home and Inga takes a seat after settling me on the floor at Karen’s feet. I fiddle with the hem of my dress and the grown ups chat about the upcoming party.

shannonf 
    Participant

Karen says she has been planning the refreshments and the finger snacks. She has been planning the guests and the help staff. She also mentions Little Milly will have to get a new dress.

‘How fun will that be going to the dress shop. Then watching Milly getting fitted for a dress.  Maybe we could get some designer nappies to.’ They both laugh.

‘Milly did you make a new friend?’ Karen ask looking at little Milly. ‘That is good So what is your little friend’s name? I think you two can have a sleep over. So do you have plans to go to the park? ‘  Karen asks as she looks at little Milly. Then Karen takes little Milly by the hand and leads her up stairs to her nursery. She takes her inside then sits down at the little table. She gets the little tea set out and puts it on the table. Soon Inga comes in carrying teddy.

‘Teddy was getting lonely down there. ‘ Then Inga places teddy at the table. ‘Are we having a tea party?  With little Milly serving us the drinks?’ Inga inquires.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Pansy asks me how I like being little ” Isth is gwetting mores used to it. But meee wishes meee was stills a weal man of course Isth doths. ”

Pansy then points to her crib and tells me ‘I have to use that when I get those urges. Do you have a doll to use when you get urges?’

Blushing ” yeth mees haths a dolly justh wikes yursth one. Meesth has only cuddles withsth minest sooos far. ”

Shelly and Inga return. Shelly tells Pansy about Mistress Karen’s party and that they will going to it. Shelly says ” we will go to the sissy store and get you a pretty little girls party dress Pansy. Wont that be fun? ” Inga tells me ‘You and Pansy will have another play date, Milly’

We get ready to leave and Miss Inga straps me into my stroller. She makes sure my pacifier is in my mouth and teddy is in my lap. I wave bye bye to Pansy and Shelly ” byesth bye Pansy meees hadth wots of funs today. ”

We return home and Inga takes a seat after settling me on the floor at Karen’s feet. I fiddle with the hem of my dress and the grown ups chat about the upcoming party.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen seems very excited about her upcoming party she discuss what she has planned for the food and who the guests are to be. Turning her attention to me saying I will need a new dress for the party ‘How fun will that be going to the dress shop. Then watching Milly getting fitted for a dress. Maybe we could get some designer nappies to.’

Karen and Inga both laugh at this. I know its fun for them taking me dress shopping but for me its most embarrassing. Normally it involves me stripping half naked in the shop standing in just my nappy and shoes with a bunch of ladies fussing over me. Then there was Karen’s other statement about getting designer nappies. I didn’t even know they made designer nappies. And the other thing with the dress store is that every time we have visited there so far someone from my past has actually recognised me.

Looking at Karen and with my pacifier still in my mouth since neither her nor Inga have removed it I say ” Mistressth meees no’s needsth a new dwess. Milly hasth wots of pwetty dwesses aweady Mistressth Karen. ”

Karen asks if I have made a new friend. I smile ” yeth Mistressth Kwaren meees dids makes a new friendth. ” She smiles ‘That is good So what is your little friend’s name? I think you two can have a sleep over. So do you have plans to go to the park? ‘

Excited I tell her ” hers name is Pansyth Mistressth Kwaren. Ohsss a sweepths overth thatsth would be funs Mistressth. Wereths woulds Pansyth sweepsth Mistress? ” Meesth isth nots awoud to go to the park on my ownths Mistress Kwaren. Neithers is Pansy. Her mommy or nwanny Inga’s would have tooths twakes us. ”

Karen takes me up to the nursery she says we are going to play. She sets up a dolls tea party on my little toddler table. We have just started playing when Inga walks in carrying Mrs Teddy. She tells us teddy was lonely downstairs and asks ‘Are we having a tea party? With little Milly serving us the drinks?’

Mistress Karen giggles ” yes Inga we are having a girls only tea party aren’t we wittle Milly? Blushing I say ” yesth Mistressth Kwaren itsth girlsth only. Nooths nwasty boysth awoud. ” Turning to Inga who is holding teddy I ask ” wouldsth yuths and tweddy wikes a cups of teasth Misth Inga? “

shannonf 
    Participant

Karen and Inga sit there with little Milly and her teddy. I happen to be standing out of the nursery out of view. I watch them for a few moments before entering .  I kneel down and sit at an empty space.

” I hear you met Pansy and Shelly?” I say looking at Milly. Karen asks if they are here to get some work done? ” “Oh She is thinking about some work on herself, but mainly she wants some modifications done on Pansy. She wanted to see some of the work I have done. So I invited her here , I’m sure she was happy seeing little Milly. ”

‘She is very pleased about seeing the work you done on little Milly,  even what is in her diaper , she was very pleased about that.’ Inga tells me I smile hearing that.

“So what type of tea is this Milly?” I ask then looking. “My little Milly  is going to have to get a bigger tea set. We seem to be running out of cups and cakes.”   Karen laughs and says’ yes she will have to get a bigger tea set. I think we could get her another set. ‘

“I think we could have a real tea party downstairs some time and little Milly can serve us.” I say looking at little Milly.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Mistress Shannon joins us a little later as we carry on with our pretend tea party. She asks me if its right that I had met Pansy and Miss Shelly. I nod ” yeth Mistressth Shannon mees did and mees and Pwansy pwayed in her nurseryths Mistress. ”

Mistress Karen and Mistress Shannon talk about Miss Shelly getting some work done on Pansy. Inga joins the chat saying ‘She is very pleased about seeing the work you done on little Milly, even what is in her diaper , she was very pleased about that.’

I blush pink hearing them talk about what’s in my diaper and how Pansy could soon be about the same size down there as I am. Lately I have noticed more and more the ladies chat about me as if I am either not in the room or am to young to understand what’s being said. They act as if I really am no more than a toddler in their eyes.

Mistress Shannon asks me “So what type of tea is this Milly?” I giggle ” iths magicsth tea Mistressth Shannon. Whensth mys dwolliesth and Mrsth Tweddy dwinks it they comes alives Mistressth. And they cans talksth ” the ladies giggle hearing my explanation of the tea.

Mistress Shannon tells the group “My little Milly is going to have to get a bigger tea set. We seem to be running out of cups and cakes.” I get excited hearing this ” cansth we goesth to the toy shop Mistressth and getsth one? Then all mysth dwollies couldsth come to myths teas parties Mistressth.

Karen is listening and enjoying my humiliation at pretending to love being a little girl playing at grown up tea parties. She observes “I think we could have a real tea party downstairs some time and little Milly can serve us.”

Karen looks over at me and smiles. Inga chuckles ” maybe her and her little friend Pansy could play at being pretend maids serving you ladies and Pansy’s mommy tea when Pansy comes over on her play date. I of course would supervise them Mistress Karen to make sure the little cherubs didn’t spill tea and burn themselves. Little ones need to be careful round burney things ” she giggles.

Looking up at Mistress Karen I ask ” Mistresth Kwaren cansth meees twakes outs my pacci pwease. Iths mwakes mees soundths babyish Mistressth whens mees spweaks to useth? ”

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile and reach over and take the pacifier out of little Milly’s mouth, I then take something out of a pocket. I fasten something to it then I put a neckless like thing around little Milly’s neck.

“There now you can suck on your pacifier then when you don’t it will still be close to you so that you can.” I say smiling at little Milly.

The girls giggle and they play along with the tea party a little longer. Inga taking a pretend sip of her tea.

‘Now I am so glad little Milly is enjoying her nice little nursery .’ Karen says

“Yes little Reggie is still fussing I think we may have to send him to the school.  They will teach little Reggie how to behave like a proper sissy. Maybe we can take little Milly to visit little Reggie?”  I say.

‘A sissy congenital visit?’ Inga requires.

“Well I seen to it that Milly is bigger down there in that department.” I say smiling.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Mistress Karen smiles and removes my pacifier. It feels good to have it out of my mouth but I must admit it can also be comforting to suck on it. But I would never admit this to Karen or any of the other ladies.

I smile ” thank you Mistress Karen. Me doesn’t sound so babyish now Mistress. ” Mistress searches for something in her pocket then puts my pacifier onto it. Its a necklace which she places round my neck “There now you can suck on your pacifier then when you don’t it will still be close to you so that you can.”

I nod and twiddle with my necklace ” thank you Mistress for my pretty necklace. It almost makes me look like a big girl being allowed to wear jewellery. All the ladies have a good giggle as its a pacifier necklace.

The ladies continue to play tea party with me and Karen seems really happy she comments ‘Now I am so glad little Milly is enjoying her nice little nursery .’

The other two nod and Inga observes ” yes Milly is settling into toddlerhood quite well. Don’t get me wrong Mistress Karen there are times she needs reminded of her new status and may from time to time still need a spanked botty. But on the whole yes she is a good little sissy baby mostly Miss. ”

Mistress Shannon giggles and agrees with Inga and then brings up Reggie’s progress “Yes little Reggie is still fussing I think we may have to send him to the school. They will teach little Reggie how to behave like a proper sissy. Maybe we can take little Milly to visit little Reggie?”

As the ladies talk I interrupt them ” oh please Mistresses don’t take me back to that scary place. That Mistress Stern doesn’t likes mee. ”

Inga laughs ‘A sissy congenital visit?’

This scares the crap out of me and I need to pee fast. I jump up and down as they chat trying to get their attention ” potty, potty Milly needs to go potty. ”

They ignore me and Mistress Karen jokes ” maybe little Reggie needs a pacifier to so he can practise his sucking ” to which they all laugh.

I don’t like the sounds of what I am hearing. Its like Reggie and I will be girlfriends in nappies.

Mistress Shannon quips “Well I seen to it that Milly is bigger down there in that department.”

I am desperate now I tug on the hem of Karen’s skirt ” Mistress pwease potty me needs the potty. “

shannonf 
    Participant

‘There is your potty chair. ” Karen points to it. Inga gets up and take little Milly by her hand and takes her over and takes down her nappy and rubber panties.  Then sits little Milly on the potty. After she is done Inga replaces the nappy and rubber panties. They soon return to the table.

‘Little Milly must have drank to much tea.’ Karen says as she giggles then she remarks, ‘Such a good girl Milly for not wetting yourself.  Yay’  We all clap giving praise to Milly. Inga claps louder, I think it was so she didn’t have to change little Milly again.

“Well if Milly is starting to be a big girl we may have to start watching her so that she doesn’t wind up with a boy friend. I bet she will steal all the boys in the play pens. ” I say and the girls all laugh.

‘Milly your face is getting a bit flush’, Karen remarks.

‘Don’t fret Milly I won’t leave you at the school when we visit to drop little Reggie off, but I think it would be good if Milly gets to know some of the sissies at the school. It never hurts to have friends’ Karen says.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen points at my potty chair telling me there is your potty chair. Inga takes me over to it and after taking of my rubber knickers and unpinning my nappy she sets me on it. As I sit to pee the ladies continue their chatter.

Once I am done Inga wipes my little dick and lays me down, she talc’s me and re-pins my nappy as its still dry. She replaces my rubber panties and takes me back to the table. Karen makes a joke about me drinking to much tea then she praises me which strangely has me feeling proud. It is strange I think to be a grown man peeing in a potty in front of his ex wife and her girlfriend. Being supervised by a nanny but being happy to have pleased them all.

Karen says ” Such a good girl Milly for not wetting yourself. Yay.’ I feel my face flush as they all start clapping me for behaving like a real toddler would when being potty trained.

Mistress Shannon jokes “Well if Milly is starting to be a big girl we may have to start watching her so that she doesn’t wind up with a boy friend. I bet she will steal all the boys in the play pens. ” Then Karen observes ‘Milly your face is getting a bit flush’

I feel my face burning red ” Oh Mistress Karen me not looking for a boyfriend I am happy here with you and Mistress Shannon. Yuck, yuck no want boys Mistress no want them. ”

Karen promises not to leave me at the school when they drop Reggie of there. So I guess they have decided he is definitely going to be attending sissy school. Poor Reggie he will hate it. Having women telling him what to do twenty four hours a day it will drive little Reggie nuts.

But Karen feels it will do me good to get to know some of the sissies who attend the school. She tells me ” It never hurts to have friends’

I play with my saucer and cup ” if you think it would be good for mees to meet some of the sissies Mistress Karen then mees wills try to make some friends. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

‘So why is Shelly here Shannon?’ Karen asks me. “Well Shelly wants pansy’s manhood shrunk and Pansy made smaller, like what was done to Milly.  She wants Pansy made into a sissy.  She may also want some things done to her also, but i’m not really sure what, yet. But Milly it seems Milly has made friends with Pansy already so that is good, may be funny to see them both about the same size though.  They can play dress up and not have to have different sizes of clothes.  There are a few more sissies being brought here.  But I guess that is good for business. ”

Inga does the nanny thing a starts to wipe little Milly’s nose and cleaning her face. ‘Such a messy sissy, Inga will have to give you a bath soon. and teddy may have to make a trip to the washer machine.’

‘Now be careful with teddy Inga, Milly seems to like that one the best.’ Karen adds.

I say nothing but I wonder if I put teddy in her nursery from the beginning? I giggle that I think I may have.

Mannomore 
    Participant

As I listen and play I pick out that Pansy’s mommy intends to have him shrunk to about my size not only in height but also his dick will be being shortened. Poor pansy I wonder if he even has a clue what his wife has planned for him.

Mistress Shannon also tells Karen and Inga ” But Milly it seems Milly has made friends with Pansy already so that is good, may be funny to see them both about the same size though. They can play dress up and not have to have different sizes of clothes. There are a few more sissies being brought here. But I guess that is good for business. ”

I butt into the conversation and I see both Inga and Karen give me a look for interrupting when grown ups are talking ” Pansy has a dress up box of clothes Mistress Karen. We played with them whens mee visited befores. ”

Inga comes over and holds a handkerchief to my nose saying ” blow sissy. ” I blow my nose and she then wipes my face with a baby wipe ‘Such a messy sissy, Inga will have to give you a bath soon. and teddy may have to make a trip to the washer machine.’ Mistress Karen tells Inga ‘Now be careful with teddy Inga, Milly seems to like that one the best.’

I let them all known teddy is my favourite toy ” oh yes Miss Inga wash Mrs teddy with care. She is my bestest friend. ”

As she washes my face I tell her ” mees can bath myself Miss Inga mees no needs help. Pwease Mistress Karen cans I baths myself? ”

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 263 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar