The Nursery

His Downfall begins.

This topic contains 262 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga opens the gate and comes in the first thing she does is check my pull up and discovers I am wet. She lays me on my back saying ” I hope we get your new changing station soon sissy. It will make changing your little pissy bum so much easier.

Once she has the pull ups off I expect her to replace it with another. Instead she goes into my diaper bag and says ” surprise look what Miss Inga got you today wittle Missy ” she holds up a diaper exactly like the ones from the school and a pair of new rubber panties with Disney figures on it. ” I got you lots of these sissy. Your pull ups just don’t hold enough these days, so its proper diapers for you from now on sissy. I bet Mistress Karen and Shannon will love these on you. ”

She soon has the diaper and rubbers on me and I feel and smell so babyish. We go downstairs again and Miss Inga places me on the floor to play with teddy while she sits on the sofa reading her magazine. After a few minutes the door bell rings and Inga goes to answer it.

She leaves me to answer the door telling me firmly ” you play nicely sissy and don’t move do you hear me? ” I look up ” yes Miss Inga, me stays right here. ”

I hear voices in the hallway as I play nicely on the mat. The door opens and Inga walks in followed by Janet my former secretary. She studies me for a moment before busting out laughing ” my my my now would you just look at that. Isn’t that just priceless Mr Macho playing with hims tweddy bear ” tears of laughter roll down her cheeks.

Miss Inga sits back on the sofa and pointing to a chair she tells Janet to take a seat. Janet thanks her and sits. She looks down at me grinning ‘What you don’t want me to get you any coffee. Or your not going to make some suggestive remark?’

I wee in my nappy I have never felt so humiliated in my life I crawl over beside Inga and snuggle up near her ankle. Looking over I say to Janet ” me is sworry Janet me used to be a naughty boy. ” Inga tells Janet ” wittle Milly isn’t allowed coffee now. Coffee is a grown up drink isn’t it precious? No wittle Milly now drinks milky and juice from her baba. Don’t you wittle one? ”

Blushing I can only whisper ” yesth Miss Inga. ” Inga then asks Janet ‘You worked for little Milly? That must have been demeaning? Working for such a chauvinist pig?’

Janet crosses and then uncrosses her legs giving me a clear view up her skirt from my position on the floor. I get a flash of stocking tops and panties as she re-crosses her legs. She doesn’t even seem bothered that I might be looking. She tells Inga ” yes I worked for the prick. He made my days working for him hell. He was always perving over us girls. Making lewd and chauvinistic comments about our bodies our clothes everything else Inga. It was so degrading believe me. That’s why when I saw him today in the sissy store I could hardly believe it. If anyone deserves to be brought down a notch or ten its this little weasel believe me ” she laughs.

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Oh look little Milly taking refuge next to me, how cute.’ Inga remarks. ‘Shannon and Karen had to go and take care of some business. They should be back here some time I apologize for their absence.’

“I did get a text from Karen telling me she may have to miss my first meeting. But I don’t mind I do like the results.’ looking at little Milly trying to hide from her. ‘Yes Milly we will have more meeting more time to catch up.’ Janet says.  Then Janet points down to little Milly.  ‘I am not sure but you may want to check her.’ Janet snickers.  Inga then reaches down and checks. ‘Your right. Inga replies.  ‘I can tell by the expression on her face when she did something wrong, like not getting the bonuses that was promised or having to put more time in to seal a deal. I would like to change little Milly.’  Inga laughs ‘ok’ Inga says. Inga gets up leaving Milly and Janet to grab the stuff needed to change her.  Then is back in a flash.

Milly is brought to the center of the room were Janet gets down and begins to change Milly. Janet laughs and remarks. ‘Was it always this tiny? That would explain a lot.’ When she finishes Inga takes the used diaper and puts it in the laundry.  Then they return to their seats leaving little Milly in the middle of the floor.  They start to talk again.  ‘Well if you want to join us just come over here.’ Inga says then she goes back to talking.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga laughs at the fact I am hiding behind her skirts from Janet ‘Oh look little Milly taking refuge next to me, how cute.’ This makes me blush but I just snuggle up closer to her. I know Janet never liked the attention I gave her and now the shoe is on the other foot I really don’t like it at all.

Inga informs Janet . ‘Shannon and Karen had to go and take care of some business. They should be back here some time I apologize for their absence.’ I listen intently because it very much sounds like they knew Janet was coming. This shocks me as I didn’t even know Janet and Karen knew each other.

My worst fears are confirmed that they obviously do know each other when Janet tells Inga “I did get a text from Karen telling me she may have to miss my first meeting. But I don’t mind I do like the results.’

Janet is checking me out all the time she is talking. She is grinning just like the cat who got all the cream. I feel her eyes boring into me and I crawl closer to Inga by now I am sitting on my bottom right between her legs. The hem of her skirt is resting on my head. This is so humiliating and I tinkle again in my nappy.

Janet makes a point of letting me know this is not just a one of visit ‘Yes Milly we will have more meeting more time to catch up.’ Inga laughs ” oh wittle Milly isn’t that exciting Miss Janet is going to be coming to visit with us a lot. That will be fun wont it sweety? You will be able to show her your own little nursery and all your toys and dollies wont you? I am sure Miss Janet would just love to see them all. ”

I snivel and sob ” yes Miss Inga that’s will be nice. Of course Miss Janet can see my dollies and toys if she really wants to. But she maybe to busy to have the time Miss Inga. ”

Both woman chatter for a few minutes just leaving me sitting below Miss Inga when Janet points down at me saying ‘I am not sure but you may want to check her.’ Inga reaches down and shoves her hand inside my rubber panties. She tells Janet that yes I am wet and need changing. Janet tells her she can tell by the expression on her face when she did something wrong, like not getting the bonuses that was promised or having to put more time in to seal a deal. She adds ” I would like to change little Milly.’

Inga tells her yes that it will be fine for Janet to change me. I cringe and hug Inga’s leg with both my arms. I don’t want Janet to change me but Inga is having none of my nonsense as she put it. She releases my grip and goes to get the diaper bag.

She returns with it and hands it to Janet. Janet leads me by the hand to the middle of the floor and lays me down on it. She flips up my skirt and see’s clearly my Disney cartoon rubber panties and terry towelling diaper. She giggles ” oh Milly how cute I thought you would be in pull ups, but these diapers are so much thicker and more Eco friendly.

She strips me then uses baby wipes to clean round my little dick and balls. She laughs again ‘Was it always this tiny? That would explain a lot.’

Its Inga’s turn to laugh at me as she explains to Janet ” no when he was married to Mistress Karen he was a bit bigger Janet. But since his training has started its been reduced by quite a bit. Well lets face it sissy babies only need little dickies. Just enough to tinkle in there diapers or potties. He wont be standing to pee like a man again. And what woman wants to have sex with a diaper wetting sissy? ” Inga cracks up laughing at her own joke.

Janet sniggers also as she rubs baby talc on me. She baby talks me as she pulls the diaper up and pins it on me ” does that feel nice and clean and fresh on your wittle baby tinkle winkle sissy Milly? ”

Sobbing as she pulls the rubber pants up my legs I tell her ” yesth Miss Jwanet it doesth. Twank yoos for chwanging mees. ” She looks over at Inga when she is finished ” maybe need to get a diaper rash cream for little Milly soon. If she keeps wetting like that she could get a wittle rashy on her bum bum. ”

Janet returns to her seat and both women start to chat about how good it is to keep former tyrant bosses in their place and make them the objects of ridicule and scorn for a change.

I am left sitting where Janet changed me. Inga looks over saying ” Well if you want to join us just come over here.’ I scuttle over on my hands and knees for quickness. The ladies go back to there chatting and I play with teddy.

shannonf 
    Participant

Janet flashes Milly again then smiles. Inga keeps talking. ‘This quite a place, I seen so many different things since I have been here. I do hope that Shannon can help me with my little problem.  Since ‘Willy the worm’ isn’t at the office  I received a promotion and a really big pay raise.  So I can afford to pay Shannon for her services. ‘  She smiles and looks at Little Milly.

Inga asks Janet if she would like a drink?  Janet agrees and Inga gets up. When Inga is out of the room. Janet says to Milly take a good look because this is as close as you will get to this.’ She laughs and then adds, ‘who is wittle Milly going to tell?’  Then crosses her legs. She sits there and takes the drink when Inga brings it back to her.

‘So what do you need help with?’ Inga asks. “I need to get some papers signed from Karen and there is a person at the club that is trying to keep me from being head of the golf club. It is time a woman gets to fill that position. ‘ Janet replies.

‘Yes some of the men just won’t learn. Shannon has a great legal team that could help you out with such things.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I whisper in teddies ear ” that woman really doesn’t like me. But you do don’t you my little friend. ” I make teddy nod her head and I give her a big hug. As I play quietly I happen to look over at Janet and I cannot believe my eyes. Janet slowly and deliberately crosses her legs flashing her panties and making sure I get an eyeful.

My little dickie tries to rise to the occasion but inside my diaper nothing is happening. This makes me sad and I wish that when I was able to get hard I had nailed Janet. Maybe then she would not be enjoying my humiliation so much now.

Listening to them chat it seems since me leaving work her luck has changed as she tells Inga ‘This quite a place, I seen so many different things since I have been here. I do hope that Shannon can help me with my little problem. Since ‘Willy the worm’ isn’t at the office I received a promotion and a really big pay raise. So I can afford to pay Shannon for her services. ‘

So she got a promotion I certainly hope she never finds out now how many times I managed in the past to block her from moving up the ladder. It was selfish of me but I wanted to keep her in my office. My motto always was if you find a nice piece of skirt then hold onto it.

I look up at Janet and wonder what she is up to? Why would she be willing to pay Shannon for services. And better still what kind of service could Shannon do for her.

Inga offers Janet a drink which she accepts. Inga goes to get their drinks, of course since its alcohol I don’t even get asked. My drinks now either come in a titted bottle or feeding cup. Certainly nothing in a glass.

When Inga leaves the room Janet shocks me again by hitching her skirt up and letting me have an eyeful of her undies. She then giggles sorts her skirt and re-crosses her legs. She asks me ” did that excite you baby dick? Did your wittle nubbin get hard in your diapie? ‘who is wittle Milly going to tell?’

My mouth is wide open and I stutter ” I will tell Miss Inga on you. I will tell her your teasing me ” I sob.

She laughs at me ” boo hoo baby Milly. I cant wait to tell all the girls back in the office what you have become. Wait till I tell them I changed macho man Willy’s wittle diaper cause hims was all wets. ”

I start to sob ” please Janet don’t do that, they don’t need to know. Its bad enough you have seen me like this. If you don’t tell them I wont tell Miss Inga you teased me. ” All the time I am begging her I hardly notice that I am rubbing my hand against my panties and diaper. I guess its the excitement of her flashing her pussy at me.

Inga slips back into the room handing Janet her drink. There you go Janet she says a gin & tonic with ice. I am having the same such a pleasant drink on a hot day don’t you agree?

Inga then asks her ” so what is it you need help with dear? ” Well “I need to get some papers signed from Karen and there is a person at the club that is trying to keep me from being head of the golf club. It is time a woman gets to fill that position. ‘

As I listen but still playing with teddy its my turn to giggle. I hope Inga and Janet don’t notice that I laughed or if they do that they put it down to me playing a game. But the truth is I am laughing because I know the committee at the club. The guys will never go for a woman in charge they just wont. They might and its only a might have a token woman on the committee, but as in the past none of the boys listen to her or value her opinion.

Laughing I swing teddy’s arms as is she is hitting a golf ball and whisper four. I clap good shot teddy. Was that from the ladies tee? I see Janet snigger again as I play golf with teddy. Its not fair I think to myself she gets to play golf and I get to play dollies.

Inga to giggles before talking to Janet she says ‘Yes some of the men just won’t learn. Shannon has a great legal team that could help you out with such things. “

shannonf 
    Participant

‘But wittle Milly has learned that if she was not so mean before she would not have ended up here wetting herself, playing with teddies and dollies.’  They both laugh good about that.

Then the door springs open and Karen steps through, ‘oh good I didn’t miss you. I see  you met little Milly? ‘ she says with a certain glee in it. Karen takes off her coat and hangs it up.  Then Karen sits down by Inga.

‘So i’m glad you could stop by you need some papers signed so you can officially take over his position.  At both the office and the golf club. I bet your getting fought on that? But with a letter saying he choose you to take over running the club. I’m sure that you will not have to many problems, besides the old men on the board. ‘ Karen says.

Karen gets up and fixes herself a drink. Then sits down when I come through the door.  “I see every one has met?  ” Then I smile, “I se you seen the new and improved Milly.” Then I take a seat.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga and Janet are having a good laugh about me playing with toys when Karen arrives back home. She looks over to Janet and looks really pleased to see her ‘oh good I didn’t miss you. I see you met little Milly? ‘

Janet smiles ” oh hi Karen, yes I have met your wittle cherub. We have been getting to know each other again as she has changed a lot since our last meeting ” she giggles. In fact you could say Karen I got up close and personal with little Milly. Your nanny was kind enough to let me change wittle Milly’s diaper. I must say it was a lot of fun. ”

I wriggle on the floor trying not to make eye contact but Karen walks over to me saying ” that must have been nice for you Milly. I do know you were always trying to get into Janet’s panties at work well now she got into yours. The only difference being she was changing yours because you done wetties in them ” every woman in the room roar with laughter at me.

I hang my head muttering ” its not fair, it wasn’t my fault. I cant help it Mistress Karen I just cant. ”

Karen then gets serious and directs her conversation towards Janet ‘So i’m glad you could stop by you need some papers signed so you can officially take over his position. At both the office and the golf club. I bet your getting fought on that? But with a letter saying he choose you to take over running the club. I’m sure that you will not have to many problems, besides the old men on the board. ‘

Janet smiles ” yes there has been some opposition to my promotion within the office, some of the men are not happy and don’t want it to happen. They still think Milly might return but we here know that wont be happening don’t we? Its the same at the club with one guy in particular being a real pain in the ass. Letters from your wittle Milly would certainly help. ”

This is the first Karen has mentioned the golf club or my office to me. I hope she doesn’t want me to write letters recommending Janet to take over my Empire. Surely she wont expect me to do that I think to myself.

Karen also fixes herself a drink and again I am not offered one. The door opens and Shannon enters saying that she can see everyone has met. Everyone agrees that have all met. Shannon points down at me “I see you seen the new and improved Milly.”

Janet smiles ” yes I have Shannon and I was just saying to Karen what an excellent job you done on him. I hardly recognised him at first, but I must admit I like him better this way. “

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Oh I can give you a copy of the letter Willie left when he took off. that with the death certificate should clear up any questions and as the sole hire to his estate I can sign any papers that require his signature. So you will be able to take over things. But the golf club may take more of a persuading to let you take over his spot.  But I think Shannon and I did something to help today per your request.  ‘ Karen smiles then looks at me.

“So your other request are you sure you want to go through with it?” ‘Yes’, Janet replies. “Have you thought about a size?” Janet holds her hands up about a foot apart. I smile,” ok I think I can handle that. When would you want to do this?” ‘As soon as possible’, Janet responds.  “Well Karen and I will have to have a before and after party.” I smile and Karen smiles.

Janet smiles and looks down at little Milly. ‘Take a good look that will be the last time you see this.” Janet tells Milly.

Mannomore 
    Participant

They all carry on chatting as if I am not even there. You know the way women chat in front of children even ones that can understand what’s being said. They just seem oblivious to the fact I might be listening.

Karen happily tells Janet ‘Oh I can give you a copy of the letter Willie left when he took off. that with the death certificate should clear up any questions and as the sole hire to his estate I can sign any papers that require his signature. So you will be able to take over things. But the golf club may take more of a persuading to let you take over his spot. But I think Shannon and I did something to help today per your request. ‘

Letter what letter I never wrote any letters. Once again I find I have been outsmarted by Karen. Even if I escape since everyone thinks I am dead and looking as I do now its going to be dammed hard getting everything back that is rightfully mine.

I feel devastated and my heart sinks lower than I can even being to describe. I being to feel sorry for myself and start to snivel and cry. Janet laughs at me again saying ” what’s the matter wittle Milly do you want a baba? Or maybe its a binkie you need Hmmmm ” she roars with laughter but I don’t answer.

Karen then asks Janet something which sounds strange and given all the things that go on round here that takes a lot of doing. She asks “So your other request are you sure you want to go through with it?” Janet replies that yes that she does want to go through with whatever it is.

So unsure what’s happening I keep listening “Have you thought about a size?” Janet indicates various sizes using booth her hands but settles on a size of roughly about a foot. I am mystified as to what their talking about but no hints are dropped by either side. Karen simply tells her she will be able to handle it.

As I listen I feel my diaper getting wet but only a little. So although it bothers me to pee myself without warning trying to figure out this riddle has all my attention at the moment. Karen asks when she wants it, to which Janet’s answers as soon as possible. Karen nods then mentions a before and after party.

I cant think of anything a foot long which would warrant having a party. Its just a flipping mystery. Then another strange thing happens Janet walks right over to me. She is standing right above me. She smiles telling me ‘Take a good look that will be the last time you see this.”

As I look up I am staring right up her skirt and between her legs. I get a clear view of the flimsy lacy material of her panties. Staring up I see the outline of her pussy mound and it gets me all hot and bothered but still my pencil dick wont rise. I am transfixed staring up at her as drool runs down my chin.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mannomore.
     shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh, look little Milly is staring at Janet. ” Inga looks down and soon wipes the drool off the chin. ‘That is not a proper sissy. ‘ Inga says. ‘Maybe it is time to put little Milly to bed.’ Inga start to grab Milly, Janet says she will take little Milly. Karen says ok, it is up stairs.  Janet leads Milly up stairs , giggling.  Followed by Karen and myself.

Janet takes Milly in her room. ‘Wow this is such a sissy room. You even have a crib?’ She laughs again.  ‘Here you go little Milly in your crib. ‘

Karen puts the dollie in the crib along with the teddy. before locking it.  They leave locking the gate.

‘Oh this must be the master bed room?’ Janet exclaims. ‘Why yes it is lets look at it closer.’ Karen says. ‘Oh Shannon come in and take off those clothes.’  Then they giggle. Soon you here ‘Wow that is huge!’ Janet says.  Soon moaning can be heard by all of them.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga notices me staring up Janet’s skirt and wipes the drool from my chin. Inga decides its probably time I was in bed even although its quite clearly still day light outside. My lip begins to tremble as I don’t want to be sent to bed at this time of day whilst Janet is here in the apartment. It will just be another thing to show her how far into sissy babyhood I have fallen.

Janet says she will put me down for my nap which embarrasses the hell out of me. I let out a whimper as my former subordinate sexy secretary takes me by the hand. Karen informs her its up the stairs. So I find myself being walked by the hand up the stairs by Janet and Karen.

Once at my nursery Janet and myself enter she giggles and she obviously loves the room as she says . ‘Wow this is such a sissy room. You even have a crib?’

Nodding I look up at her ” yes Miss Janet its a very pretty room isn’t it. Mistress Karen made it all pretty for me and she got Milly wots of toys. ” Both Karen and Janet dissolve into fits of laughter as I tell Janet proudly about my nursery.

Janet pops me into my crib and Karen puts dolly and teddy in the crib with me. I see Janet snigger as dolly is put in but she doesn’t mention it. The lid of my crib is locked shut and the ladies leave.

I reach down and pick up teddy and hug her. She seems to be my only real friend now. I see the big dolly just stare at me, its eyes seem to follow me. I am brought back to reality by the sounds coming from the Master bedroom.

I clearly hear Karen tell Shannon to come in and take her clothes off. Then a loud gasp from Janet who loudly exclaims ‘Wow that is huge!’ This makes me giggle as having seen what Mistress Shannon has between her legs I have to agree it is huge.

As I lay hugging teddy the sounds of moaning are coming through the wall from next door. Loud sexual moans fill the air. I close my eyes imaging Janet impaled on Shannon’s huge piece of manhood. Karen kissing and nibbling on her breasts. Them all moaning and groaning with the scent of female sex hanging in the air.

I find myself rubbing myself like a schoolgirl rubbing quickly on the front of my rubber panties. All sort of naughty thoughts going through my head as I spurt into my diaper. Embarrassed at what I have just done and what has become of me I lay sobbing in my crib. I hug teddy tight and find myself sucking on my thumb to get some comfort.

shannonf 
    Participant

After all the fun is done.  We settle down and fall a sleep.  The next morning Inga goes and gets little Milly after making her use the potty and changing her clothes.  They walk past the master bedroom were they can see us laying on the bed Karen covered up and Janet and I are not covered. Inga looks at little Milly,’ see what you are missing being a wittle sissy?’  They continue down stairs.

Inga puts Milly in her high chair. Then puts her bib on. She goes and gets her mush and her juice. ‘Here is your wittle juice and your mush.’ Then the cook brings her breakfast to her.  The smell of bacon and eggs with  coffee brewing fills the dining room. The cook informs Inga that Milly is almost out of mush.

We all start to linger downstairs Karen Janet and I walk into the dinning room all of us having short robes on. My member swings with each step I take. We all sit down and breakfast is served to us. Janet smiles and laughs as she sees Milly in her bib and mush on her face.

“Your appointment is at 1 today” I say to Janet. She smiles and claps excitedly. ‘Oh that is good I can hardly wait.’  We finish the meal and leave we all go back up stairs and get dressed then Janet comes down and leaves after saying good bye to Milly. Shortly after Karen and I comeback and sit down. Milly still wearing her mush. Karen takes a picture using her phone. Then a little time later I leave . Inga tells Karen about the mush then Karen suggest that we take Milly to the store to get more.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Next morning Inga enters the nursery and gets me out of my crib. The first thing she does is strip me and sits me on my potty. Once I have used the potty she stands me up still naked with her grinning at me. She then takes me for a bath calling me a stinky wittle sissy as I wet my nappy through the night. I hope she doesn’t notice its not only pee in my nappy but baby cum as well.

Once I am washed, dressed and re diapered I am fastened into my walking reins by Inga. As we walk passed the Master Bedroom I see all three of the ladies fast asleep in the bed. Inga notices me looking and never one to miss an opportunity to humiliate me she says ’ see what you are missing being a wittle sissy?’

Looking up at her ” yes Miss Inga I do. I wish Mistress Karen would allow me just to be her husband again Miss Inga. I would treat her better next time round Miss. I have truly learned my lesson Miss Inga and would never be a naughty boy again I swear. ” Inga giggles tugging me along by my reins ” well that’s never going to happen wittle sissy Milly so you best forget it. ”

Inga takes me into the dining room and straps me into my now all familiar highchair. Once again she puts a bib on me this time it says Little Miss Dribbles on the bib. She goes of and returns with my breakfast ‘Here is your wittle juice and your mush.’ Blushing I pick up my spoon and start to eat my baby mush.

Cook comes in to inform Inga that my mush is almost finished. As I eat I wonder if maybe because they are nearly out of mush will I perhaps be allowed from now on to eat what Karen and Shannon have.

As I am eating Karen, Shannon and Janet all arrive together in the dining room. They are all dressed in sexy short robes. I get a peek at all their asses as their robes are so short. Shannon’s dick is so big the robe can not even hide it.

Janet looks over at me at first she just smiles but she bursts into open laughter when she watches me feeding in my highchair. Through her laughter she exclaims ” oh wittle Milly aren’t you just the cutest wittle sissy baby eating all your bweakfast num nums wike a big girl. And your bib is just the cutest I love it. I saw some nice sissy bibs in the store the other day. If your a really good baby maybe Miss Janet will buy a few for you. Would wittle Milly like that? ”

Blushing but knowing I will be expected to answer her I say to her between mouthfuls ” oh yes please Miss Janet, me would likes that, me will be a god girl honest Miss. ” I carry on eating with mush al down my bib and face.

The ladies sit and eat their delicious looking cooked breakfast. As they eat Karen tells Janet “Your appointment is at 1 today” to which she replies she can hardly wait. I swing my legs back an forth as I drink my juice from my bottle wondering what might be happening at 1.

Breakfast over the ladies all go to get dressed and when Janet returns I am still sat in my highchair.

Janet is now leaving but she doesn’t before she comes over to me ” bye bye wittle baby Milly. You be a good girl for your nanny. Miss Janet will see you again really soon, yes she will yes she will ” she squeezes my cheeks and laughs seeing so much of the mush round my face.

And with that Janet departs. Karen and Shannon enter the dinning room. Karen smiles ” oh look at you wittle Milly all covered in your num nums. You are such a messy wittle girl ” she laughs and takes some more pictures of me. I wonder what she wants the photos for. I hope she doesn’t show them to anyone I know the shame would be awful.

After a brief chat with Karen Shannon leaves the house. Inga tells Karen the cook had said they were running really low on my mushy baby food. To which Karen suggests that her and Inga and I should go to the store to get more. So it would appear that I will be getting more mush really soon.

shannonf 
    Participant

Once Karen and Inga have finished their meals and their coffee. Inga cleans little Milly up and then gets the stroller and places Milly into it. She even puts teddy in the stroller.  By this time Karen is ready to go.  They go out the door down the hall way outside they go. They walk around a bit. Karen smiles and says to Inga, ‘just think most of these people  here used to be plain boring men.’ They giggle and walk until they come to the shops. ‘Lets see we want a food shop. ‘ They walk a little further and come to nice place. They walk in and begin to wander about looking at the different things the shop has to eat.  There is even a free samples given out.  Then they come to a free sample of the mush Karen gets one and gives it to Milly. They watch Milly try it. Inga pulls out the paper out of her pocket to see what kind of mush they did have to get the same brand. After she sees the many brands of mush they have, some of the boxes will do different things one will help with the breast growth, one will help keep the sissy nice and femme looking.  After Karen picks out other things and has them delivered to her suite. Which the cook will put them away.

They soon leave the store Karen says to Inga , ‘we should go and drop by the lab, there is something Milly might want to see. They make their way to the lab were I am at Karen greets me with a kiss.  Then I lead them to a room were strapped on a table s a man a man that Milly will know from the golf club. He is unconscious. “You know him Milly? He is the one that has put up the most fight who to not allow Janet to fill your spot on the board.  So know you and him can become playmates. You will have such fun play dates when your not wetting yourselves.”

Mannomore 
    Participant

As Karen gets ready to head out with Inga to the stores with me Inga gets me ready. She places me in the stroller and clips me in using my reins. She then packs my diaper bag and hands me Miss Teddy who I snuggle close to me.

Once Karen is ready we head outside again. I ask ” where are we going Mistress Karen? ” She laughs ” you will find out when we get there Milly. Don’t you know little ones should be seen and not heard. If wittle Milly keeps asking grown up questions then maybe we will need to have you talk with a pacifier in your mouth to remind you that you neither sound nor look adult. Wouldn’t that be funny Milly? ”

I blush ” no Mistress Karen it wouldn’t, I wont ask again Mistress. ” As they walk Karen says to Inga ‘just think most of these people here used to be plain boring men.’ This amuses both of them and they giggle.

I look about me and see Mistresses going around with all types of former males on leashes or in strollers like me. Some dressed as toddlers or sissy babies. Some as maids or schoolgirls but all in sissy attire controlled by strong women.

When we reach the store Mistress Karen wants she shops for more goop for me. She opens one of the tubs and lets me try some ” oh Mistress Karen please can we get this one its yummy yummy ” I say. I even sound like a toddler now sat in my stroller. Once they have done their shopping Karen arranges to have it delivered.

Inga points the stroller towards home but Karen stops her saying ‘we should go and drop by the lab, there is something Milly might want to see. So we head towards the lab and my curiosity is pricked wondering what might await us.

Once we get there Karen and Shannon embrace each other with a big hug and a kiss. Mistress Shannon leads us to a room and Inga pushes me in. Inside the room is a huge table and on it is a man. I look then look again surely it cant be my eyes must be playing tricks on me. But I realise there not when Mistress Shannon tells me . “You know him Milly? He is the one that has put up the most fight who to not allow Janet to fill your spot on the board. So know you and him can become playmates. You will have such fun play dates when your not wetting yourselves.”

I cant believe it there on the table before me is my biggest rival within the Golf Club, Reg Carson. Oh god I just pissed my nappy in fright. I don’t want Reg to see me like this. ” Mistress Shannon that’s Reg he and I know each other but we are I mean we were rivals. I am not surprised he is opposing Janet he is off the opinion woman have no place in the club. He used to joke that all women young enough should be kept bare footed and pregnant. He is not going to accept being treated like a child very well at all Mistresses. Me no want to have play dates with him. He’ a meanie to mees Mistresses. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Just give it 3 days and you both will be on the same level.  He is only started the process, and will soon be a sissy like your self.  I will allow you one up, I’ll make his thing smaller then yours.” I smile like I am doing you a favor. “So Milly should we give him little sissy boobs to?”  I ask as I put on my lab coat.

I start to take his vitals and make sure he is ok. “Well he is in better shape then you were.”  I say to Milly. I then get a small aerosol can and spray it in his face.  “Well now all we do is wait for three days and comeback and you will have a new little playmate. I even arranged for him to have the room next to yours.”

I then lead everyone out of the room back to the main office.  “I think that every one can start to go back to the suite now. I have to go check on one more patient . I will catch up with you later.”

Then Karen and Inga and little Milly start to walk back they take a scenic way. They stop and look at some of the other sissies playing. They go closer and stop and take little Milly out of the stroller. Karen places little Milly in the pen with the other sissies. ‘Oh look Milly it is your friend Sally, just don’t we we on her this time. ‘ Inga laughs and they go and sit down and watch them for a bit.

Attachments:
     Mannomore 
    Participant

Mistress Shannon seems very pleased with herself and her work “Just give it 3 days and you both will be on the same level. He is only started the process, and will soon be a sissy like your self. I will allow you one up, I’ll make his thing smaller then yours.

I look shocked ” smaller than my little nubbin Mistress is that even possible? Mine is so tiny now I cant even stand to pee. I either have to sit on my potty or as what seems to be happening more and more now I go in my diapers without even knowing I have done, ” I blush the whole time I am talking. Its so embarrassing even talking about it.

Shannon asks me if they should give Reg sissy sized boobs. Well I know how I hated having mine and Reg in the past has been a bit of a prick towards me so I tell her yes Mistress he will hate them.

Mistress Shannon is Reg going to be a diaper sissy as well? If he is you best get ready for one fussy sissy baby he is not going to be a happy bunny I can tell you. There will be tears and tantrums.

Mistress Shannon is checking things and tells me and Karen “Well now all we do is wait for three days and comeback and you will have a new little playmate. I even arranged for him to have the room next to yours.”

I look up first to Shannon then Karen I hug teddy then without giving it any thought I suck my thumb for comfort ” Mistress Karen I no want Reg as a playmate. He was always mean to me and stole my ideas. He wanted my Big Boy job Mistress. He will probably try to steal Mrs Bear from me ” I hug my teddy tightly.

This brings much laughter from the ladies and Inga mocking me ” ahhh poor wittle Milly is yousss afwaids of wossing your wittle teddy then. Inga will protect you Milly ” and they giggle and make more jokes at my expense.

Shannon tells them she has another patient to check and that she will see them back at the suite. Karen and Inga start to stroll back home. Its a lovely crisp winters day as we make our way back. We pass some other Mistresses with strollers and their sissy’s in them. Karen and Inga chat to some of them exchanging pleasantries on the way.

We come upon a play area where there are a few playpens set out for toddler sissies and baby swings and a sandpit for the older ones. Mistress Karen spots something and takes me out of my stroller ‘Oh look Milly it is your friend Sally, just don’t we wee on her this time. ‘ Inga and Karen find this hilarious as they pop me in the pen beside Sally and they go take a seat to watch me play.

There are four sissies and Sally in the big pen. Sissy Sally comes over and smugly says ” my oh my look who it is pissy missy Milly. ” She laughs ” I see you have been demoted out of pull ups Milly into proper diapers. Well no wonder after what you did to me. ”

She brings the other four sissies over ” this is Milly guys the one who wee weed on me in her crib, Be careful she might pee on you to. ” The others chuckle and I can feel my bottom lip tremble as Sally continues to bully me.

Sally laughs ” oh look baby Milly is going to cry. Are you sure you should even be in this playpen Milly. Everyone here is being potty trained the diaper babies are in the other pen. ”

I start to sob ” stop being mean to me Sally. ” Sally grabs my teddy and says ” or what Milly what will you do about it. ”

I hope Karen and Inga see what’s going on and I begin to sob and wail ” Mistress please Mistress Karen me wants out me wants out ” I sob.

shannonf 
    Participant

Inga is about to grab little Milly out of the play pen, but Karen stops her. ‘Now lets just see if Little Milly can stick up for her self.  They wait for a bit. Then Karen tells Inga to fetch little Milly and her teddy bear. As Inga places little Milly on the bench between them. ‘You really are a sissy, that is the last time teddy goes in the pen with you.’  Then Karen points to the other play pen. ‘Lets put her in that one. I didn’t want to put her in that one because it smells.’ Then Karen gets up and walks to the play pen were
    Sally is. She says something to the sissies. By the time she is done all the sissies are crying and saying, ‘we swoorry’. Karen return to the bench and sits.  They sit there for what seems like hours, but is only a few minutes.

Finally Inga gets little Milly from the stinky play pen.  As they walk Karen says to Milly. ‘If you can’t stick up for yourself you have to go to the stinky play pen from now on. In less you like the stinky playpen?’ They walk on the main board walk and then they enter a big building were they never been.  Karen’s face has a smile on it.  It is a indoor pool area complete with sauna . There are a few of the people they seen before. ‘Lisa I see your still running around in your bikini?’ Lisa says, yes I am with the changes Shannon made in me I just want to show off my body.’  ‘You must come to my suite sometime, we would love to have you over. Wouldn’t we Milly?’ Karen says. They chat with Lisa a little more before departing the inside pool area.

Finally they get back to the suite. once in there they unstrap little Milly from the stroller. this time they sit little Milly on the floor by the sofa. Karen tells Milly.’ Shannon is going to have some guests over in a few days. Some of her clients she has changed ,so there will be a few people here. I was wondering if you want to go to your other room in the other building or stay here with us?’ Karen explains to little Milly.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga eventually recuses me from Sally and the other sissies. She carries me over to the bench where Karen is sitting. She shakes her head saying ‘You really are a sissy, that is the last time teddy goes in the pen with you.’ I cant look at her I am ashamed ” I am sorry Mistress Karen its just the other girls were ganging up on me. Milly will try harder to deal with them Mistress but its hard for mees to stand ups to thems. ”

Karen listens then tells Inga ‘Lets put her in that one. I didn’t want to put her in that one because it smells.’ Inga giggles ” yes Miss wittle Milly will be safer in with the younger sissy babies. Wont you wittle Milly? Yes you will babykins ” she laughs.

As she carries me over to the other pen I beg to take teddy with me but Inga refuses saying ” no Milly you heard Mistress Karen. ”

She drops me in the pen it stinks of stale pee, dirty diapers and baby milk. Inga looks down on me and seeing I am not happy tells me ” now of you go Milly and play nicely with the other wittle sissies. I am sure these wittle ones wont bully our little fairy ” she walks away laughing.

I stare through the bars and watch as Karen talks with Sally and the others. I don’t what she is saying to them but there all reduced to tears. I find myself being pleased that Karen has stuck up for me.

One of the sissy’s in my new pen crawls over beside me. Her diaper is sagging as she crawls its so heavy with pee. Once she reaches me she tells me she is called Cwaire ( Claire ) and would I like to play with her. I shake my head ” no thanks I don’t want to play just now. ”

She has a pacifier in her mouth and one on a ribbon round her neck. Next she asks me holding out the pacifier she has just taken from her mouth ” wouldsth yuths wikes ones of mysth binkies? ”

I blush pink ” no I would not, now please go away you smelly little thing. ” She just shrugs her shoulders and sticks the binkie back in her mouth ” you smell of wee wee to so there ” and she sticks her tongue out at me.

This makes me laugh because she is probably right about that. Claire sits beside me and explains ” my girlfriend sent me here to have this done to me. Her sister told her that I had tried to hit on her more than once. ”

We play Patti Cake and chat for a little while till Inga comes to collect me. She instructs me to say bye bye to my new friend. I wave my hand ” bye bye Claire bye bye. ”

Karen straps me into my stroller telling me ‘If you can’t stick up for yourself you have to go to the stinky play pen from now on. In less you like the stinky playpen?’

Inga pipes up ” I think Milly does prefer the stinky one Mistress Karen. ” I sob ” no I don’t I don’t like being with the really little ones Mistress Karen its not true. ”

We head over to yet another new building which I have not yet been in. It houses a sauna and a pool. Mistress Karen spots Lisa and they have a chat. Mistress invites Lisa over to her suite ‘You must come to my suite sometime, we would love to have you over. Wouldn’t we Milly?’

Trying my best to sound excited I exclaim ” oh yes Mistress. Yes Miss Lisa should visit us soon. ” They chat a bit more then we head back home. Once home I am removed from the stroller as I am being handled by Karen I go wee wee again.

Karen sets me on the floor and tells me ’ Shannon is going to have some guests over in a few days. Some of her clients she has changed ,so there will be a few people here. I was wondering if you want to go to your other room in the other building or stay here with us?’

I look up at her and smile ” me would like to stay here with you my Mistress. Me feels very safe here with you and Mistress Shannon. So cansth me stay? “

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Well that is good, there may be a sissy or two that you will have to entertain. One that you may find interesting.’ Karen has some what and devilish smile.  ‘But you will get a chance to see Shannon’s work on her clients, Shannon so likes to show off her work.’  They sit there for a bit longer then Karen starts to drift off in sleep on the sofa. So Inga takes little Milly up to her room and places Milly in the center of the room were she can get her toys to play.  Inga leaves for a bit only to bring little Milly’s teddy bear.  ‘I don’t want you crying that you don’t have your teddy.’ Inga tells Milly before taking a seat in the rocking chair to watch little Milly. Inga begins to read some magazine.  It says sissy world on it.  Inga looks over and then gets up and places the toy phone in front of little Milly. ‘Now answer the phone saying this is mistress Karen’s suite.’  She says. then later Inga tells little Milly, ‘now answer the phone saying This is miss Janet’s office I am Milly how may I be of service to you today?’  Inga chuckles at her own jokes.

I come back and snuggle up with Karen on the sofa. Were we stay for a bit.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen seems happy that I want to stay here with her and Shannon when their friends visit ‘Well that is good, there may be a sissy or two that you will have to entertain. One that you may find interesting.’

I look at Karen with surprise it never crossed my mind that I might be required to entertain the sissy guests whilst their Mistresses are busy doing whatever it is that Mistresses do. Thinking carefully before speaking I reply ” well Mistress Karen me will be happy to do whatever you and Mistress Shannon think is best. You both take such good care of Milly. Iths is such a lucky little sissy to have such wonderful Mistresses. Can me ask is the one I might find interesting someone me knows? ”

She goes on to say I will get a chance to see how Shannon works on her clients. This is something that though it intrigues me, I think I might find a bit scary at the same time. Karen and Inga chat whilst I am sat on the floor next to Mistress on the sofa.

Karen yawns and snuggles herself up on the sofa and in no time at all she drifts of to sleep. With Karen asleep Inga takes me by the hand telling me to be quiet so as not to wake Mistress up.

She takes me up to my room and settles me right in the centre of it. Sat on my bottom with my legs splayed out I feel particularly sissyish and babyish. I know my diaper is pretty wet but don’t want to make a fuss so I say nothing to Inga.

Inga tells me to wait there a minute she pops out of the room but not before locking the safety gate. After a moment or two she arrives back with Mrs Teddy in her hand ‘I don’t want you crying that you don’t have your teddy.’

Looking up I smile gratefully ” thank you Miss Inga me missed her. ” I take teddy and place her in my arms and hug her to my chest ” hewwo wittle bear. ”

Inga goes to the rocking chair and settles down with a magazine whilst me a teddy play with my plastic tea set at tea parties. Glancing over I notice that the title of the magazine she is reading is called Sissy World. I have never heard of such a magazine or even knew it existed . I wonder to myself as I play if this is where Mistresses and nannies get new ideas to humiliate us sissies.

Inga smiles at me as I play quietly. She then gets up and picks up a plastic toy telephone from the toy box she sets it in front of me ‘Now answer the phone saying this is mistress Karen’s suite.’

She chuckles and makes a bring bring noise like a phone as my cue to answer it. I pick up the phone and say ” hewwo this is Mistress Karen suite, how may I help you? ” I then wait pretending to listen to someone on the other end of the phone.

After a few seconds I reply to the pretend caller ” no me is sworry Mistress cant comes to the phone at the moment may I takes a message ” I then wait a few seconds again. I see Inga watching me fighting to hold back her laughter.

Replying to the caller again ” me is Mistress Kwarens sissy Miss, no there is no grown ups here at the moment you can talk to. Yes Miss mees shall tell Mistress you called and you wills phones back as you don’t leave messages withs sissies. Byesth bye Miss ” I then put the phone down. Inga roars with laughter ” very good wittle Milly. Now do it again only this time answer saying This is miss Janet’s office I am Milly how may I be of service to you today?’ Again she does the ringing noise and I pick up the phone.

” Hello this is miss Janet’s office I am Milly how may I be of service to you today?’ I listen again for a few seconds ” yes Sir that’s right I did say Milly, Miss Janet has just popped out of the office for a moment may I take a message for her? ”

Another second or two and being watched by Inga and with my face scarlet ” I understand Sir you want to speak directly to Miss Janet not the office sissy. I shall ask her to call you as soon as she gets back Sir. Yes goodbye Sir. ”

Inga claps her hands with glee ” well done babykins, wasn’t that fun? ” Not wanting to upset her or tell her how humiliated I feel right this moment I simply agree ” yes Miss Inga me hads funs playing phones. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Oh that is a good sissy someday you may beable to be a good sissy secretary. Cause you serve tea so good, and you converse so good with your guests.  You see to their needs. Such a good sissy’.  Then Inga goes back to reading .

I am standing out in the hall to catch Milly answer the phone I contain my snickers and just. After Inga complements Milly and goes back to reading.  I watch her play with the phone.

“Now that is a good sissy, You’ll be answering the phone for your boss Janet in no time if you keep that up.”

Then I watch a while longer. “So how are you going to like having a new playmate? One that you knew before?  I bet the two of you will become the best of friends. This place has a way of doing that to you”.  I say as I stand there watching little Milly and teddy. having tea and talking on the phone.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga continues to heap praise on me for being a good sissy ‘Oh that is a good sissy someday you may beable to be a good sissy secretary. Cause you serve tea so good, and you converse so good with your guests. You see to their needs. Such a good sissy’.

I blush something which these days I seem to do a lot. I look over at Inga ” Miss Inga me will be a big boss again someday. Once me is all growed up and me will have my own secretary. Milly is to clever to just makes tea and stuffs” I giggle as I tell Mrs Teddy ” we wills eats in only the bestest restaurantsth teddy. ”

After my boastful little speech I hear a voice say “Now that is a good sissy, You’ll be answering the phone for your boss Janet in no time if you keep that up.”

Looking over at the door I notice Mistress Shannon standing. She seems highly amused and I wonder how much of my playing with the phones for Miss Inga she had actually seen.

I squirm on the floor at being seen and caught playing phones by Mistress Shannon. I look up at her huffily like a toddler would say ” but me no works for Miss Janet Mistress Shannon. But maybees some daysth Miss Janet wills works for mees again. Once mees is gwown ups again Mistress. ”

Mistress just studies me for a while so I carry on my game with teddy After a while Mistress Shannon asks me “So how are you going to like having a new playmate? One that you knew before? I bet the two of you will become the best of friends. This place has a way of doing that to you”

Looking up I think for a second before replying ” Milly isn’t sure Mistress Shannon what to think about playing with sissy Reggie when he arrives. Me thinks Reggie isn’t going to wike what’s happened to him and hims wont play nice. He wont like being treated wike a sissy baby at all Mistress. Me just hopes hims not try and get Milly in trouble when he acts naughty. Me thinks hims wont want to plays with any of the nice toys and pretty dollies you and Mistress Karen gots mees for my nursery Mistress Shannon. ” I add as an after thought ” Mistress will sissy Reggie have to wears diapers to or is hims not? If he is that will make him really cross Mistress me thinks. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Do you want to be there when the newly sissified Reggie wakes up? I think it may be nice for him to see a familiar face. Even if you didn’t like each other to well.”  I enter the nursery and kneel down by little Milly. “Janet will also be there to see little Reggie to. It will be such a good time to see them two. You may even see Reggie get spanked for being naughty. You would like to see that wouldn’t you?” I smile and then another thought comes to mind.

“You will be here for my little get together for my clients, so you may play with some of the other sissies to. Janet will be here and a sissy you have not meet will be here to. I think you may like this sissy. I can’t tell you more that would ruin the surprise. But there will be some others here that you seen before. Little Milly will be hostess, Inga will watch over you to.”

I smile and then I get up and leave the nursery. Shutting the gate behind me.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Miss Shannon invites me to be there when little Reggie wakes up. She also tells me Miss Janet will be there to. I know if Janet is there she will make fun of me but the temptation to see the look on Reggie’s face when he realizes what has happened to him is to big to resist ” yes pwease Mistress Shannon me would love to be there to welcome little Reggie. Oh I would love to see him get his diapers taken off and given a good spanking Mistress. He is such a meanie and an ass he deserves it. Me sorry for swearing Mistress, I know wittle sissies shouldn’t say ass but it slipped out ” I giggle and smile at Mistress Shannon.

Mistress Shannon then tells me “You will be here for my little get together for my clients, so you may play with some of the other sissies to. Janet will be here and a sissy you have not meet will be here to. I think you may like this sissy. I can’t tell you more that would ruin the surprise. But there will be some others here that you seen before. Little Milly will be hostess, Inga will watch over you to.”

I nod ” yes Mistress Karen said me could stay for the little party Mistress Shannon. Will the other sissies be nice to me not wike that little sissy Sally she was horrible to Milly. ” When Mistress says I will be hostess to the other sissies I feel proud ” if there good Mistress Shannon maybe they could share and play with mees toys. ”

Mistress Shannon gets up and heads out of the nursery making sure the gate is firmly locked. I play for a while longer with my toys but my diaper is now very cold very heavy and very wet. Knowing the only way Inga now will acknowledge a wet diaper is by me crying to attract her attention I begin to sob and wail.

Waaaahhhhh Waaaaaahhhhh sob Wahhhhhhhhhh sniff Waaaaaaaahhhhh.

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Tsk, tsk, tsk. wittle Milly we wed her nappy again. Why won’t you use the potty chair it is just over there.’ Inga gets up and grabs a fresh diaper and the things needed to change little Milly. Then she changes little Milly but instead of sitting little Milly down she leads little Milly out then down stairs. She leads her to the dining room.

‘Wittle Milly want a treat?’ Inga asks her.  ‘Inga give you a treat for being such a good little sissy. ‘  This time Inga doesn’t put Little Milly in her high chair she just leaves her sitting on a chair.  Inga notices that Milly looks so small sitting at the table.  When Inga comes back with a treat she remarks. ‘Wittle Milly looks so tiny at the table we may have to get you a wittle table for you and your wittle sissy friends. She then takes Milly by the hand and walks back up the stairs and back to her nursery.  Then she leads her to the middle of the floor. She gives her , her treat.  So she may enjoy it with her teddy at her tea party.

O.O.C.-I left the treat up to you to say what it is.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Miss Inga gets up to change me she looks down on me ‘Tsk, tsk, tsk. wittle Milly we wed her nappy again. Why won’t you use the potty chair it is just over there.’

I stop crying and sniffle ” me sorry Miss Inga me didn’t know I wetted myself. Me will try harder to useth thes pwotty Miss. ”

Inga then quickly changes me and re-diapers me. She then takes me downstairs but instead of putting me as usual in my highchair she sits me at the dining room table. My feet cant reach the floor and it feels high up. Without my reins strapping me in I am careful not to move about much in case I fall off the chair.

Inga asks ‘Wittle Milly want a treat?’ A treat I wasn’t expecting that but Inga tells me ‘Inga give you a treat for being such a good little sissy. ‘ I clap my hands together as I have seen children do in the past ” oh yesth pwease Miss Inga. Me would wove a treat twank you ” Yayyyyy I cry.

Miss Inga disappears to get my treat when she comes back she looks as if she is studying me on my chair . ‘Wittle Milly looks so tiny at the table we may have to get you a wittle table for you and your wittle sissy friends. ” I nod ” itsth weally high Miss Inga insth this chair. ”

Miss Inga helps me down from the chair and we return to the nursery. She sits me back in the middle of the nursery. Miss Inga then goes into her pocket and brings out a small bar of white Milky Bar chocolate. She takes the wrapper of and hands it down to me ” here you go wittle Milly here is a nice bar of choccy woccy since you have been such a good wittle sissy lately. Now eat it slowly and don’t make a mess. Now play with Mrs teddy like a good wittle girl. ”

She hands it to me and my eyes light up its been a while since I ate chocolate of any kind. I give Mrs teddy a plastic cup and saucer telling her ” now you haves a cupth of tea teddy as you cants eat woccolate. Itsth bads for wittle bears tum tums I tell her. ”

I feel the chocolate start to melt in my hand as I play with teddy so I take a bite of the bar. A bit of white chocolate which has melted already falls on the front of my lemon dress making a big mark. I suck on the bar and I then take another bite. More of it ends up on my face as I finish the bar. I have chocolate over my hands and fingers which I wipe on the hem of my dress.

shannonf 
    Participant

Karen now is standing at the door way and just shakes her head. Before she gets her phone out and snaps a few pictures.  Then after she is satisfied, ‘what a mess Milly has made .’ Then she goes and gets a wet wipe and start to clean little Milly up.

She starts with the face then she grabs another one wiping her hands up  then she starts to wipe the dress. ‘Such a messy sissy.’ Then Inga says she gave little Milly a treat for being such a good sissy. Karen smiles, ‘yes she has been a good sissy since we showed her the school. You know they invited us to one of there little activities. I was thinking of taking little Milly. Mistress Stern thinks it might be a good idea to have meet and play with some of the other sissies. ‘ Karen looks at little Milly , ‘wont that be fun?’ Inga and Karen giggle.  ‘Oh we should get little Milly a really fancy sissy dress so she look so cute. ‘ Inga says.

Karen then gets up and leaves the nursery, the sound of the master bedroom door can be barley heard closing.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Mistress Karen tut tuts as she see’s the mess I have managed to get myself in with the chocolate bar. She cleans me up using wet wipes and then cleans my dress also. I say ” sworry Mistressth Kwaren me didn’t means to getsth in such a mess. ”

Inga explains she gave me the sweet as a treat because I have been so good lately. Mistress agrees that since our visit to the scary school my behaviour has really improved.

She goes onto tell Inga ” You know they invited us to one of there little activities. I was thinking of taking little Milly. Mistress Stern thinks it might be a good idea to have meet and play with some of the other sissies. ‘

Karen looks down at me asking ‘wont that be fun?’ They both giggle and I blush ” Mistressth me was scared the last times wees wasth there. Its mightsth be funs pwaying with the others there. ” But I add ” yuths wonts weaves mees there wills yuth Mistress? ”

Inga gets all excited saying ‘Oh we should get little Milly a really fancy sissy dress so she look so cute. ‘ I clap my hands ” ohhhsss a new dressth hoorayyy. ”

Mistress Karen disappears and we hear her next door in the Master bedroom. But we don’t know what she is doing.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mannomore.
     shannonf 
    Participant

A few days go by and little Milly is awakened by Inga standing over her crib. ‘Wakey wakey ‘, Inga says. ‘We have to get you ready for your first time meeting Reggie. Today is the first day we see him, or her now. ‘ Inga takes Milly down stairs to the bathroom and puts Milly in the bath.  Once she is clean to Inga’s standards. She takes little Milly out of the bath toweling her off. Inga changes Milly’s diaper. Then she picks out a nice little dress, for Milly. She dresses her then brings her to the table and puts her in the high chair making sure to put the big bib on her so she wont get the food all over her.  The cook sets the places for everyone to eat.  Then Karen and my self sit at the table.  Then the cook begins to serve every one serving Milly last.  Inga watching Milly like a hawk stops and cleans Milly up then she takes Milly’s spoon and feeds Milly so that she don’t make a big mess of herself.  After the meal is done Karen and my self get up and get Milly in the stroller. We finish then Janet walks in and is really happy as we are getting ready to leave for the lab.  Janet wearing a denim skirt almost look like she had a bulge, but it can’t be.

Finally we all head out to the lab, with Janet leading the way. Once we get in the lab we go into the room were Reggie is at, still on the table, but he has shrunken down to Milly’s size.

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 263 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar