The Nursery

His Downfall begins.

This topic contains 262 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Mannomore 
    Participant

Once I have finished peeing in my potty I stand and sort out my clothes. I make a big issue of sorting myself out to show Shannon I really don’t need to be dressed by anyone I can do it myself. She asks me if I am ready for a walk. I nod my head ” yes Shannon of course. I have been cooped up in this room for a while now a walk might be pleasant. ”

She clips on my child’s walking leash which I find humiliating but don’t make a fuss about. I am hoping by not making a fuss Shannon might give a good report on me to Karen and hopefully for Karen to let me leave this place and go home with her today.

We leave the room but head off in a different direction from the way we have always taken in the past. We actually leave the building and I find myself outside in the fresh air for the first time since I have arrived here.

I see another building ahead and guess that’s where we are heading to. I find myself shaking in fear of being seen by someone who might know me. I start to walk faster towards the building but Shannon tugs me back on my leash and I have to slow down.

Once we make it inside the building I feel much better but apprehensive as to why we are here and what lies ahead. As we pass down a corridor we meet a maid pushing a cart she immediately curtsies to Shannon and smiles at me. I get a feeling that the maid maybe a sissy but I am not totally sure.

WE eventually come to a room Shannon simply opens the door and we look in. This room is huge and man is it plush whoever is staying in this room has good taste and plenty of cash. Shannon informs me

“This is Karen’s suite. It is a nice one nice and roomy. Would you agree? She wanted it big enough to entertain guests. Just how much money did you hide from Karen?”

I look again ” this is where my Karen is staying? Yes its nice but I am sure she could have went for something smaller and cheaper. ” When she says Karen wants to entertain guests I cringe thinking of her having men here and them going at it in the bedroom. Its been ages since I had sex I haven’t had any since the night we left home to go for our meal.

When Shannon asks how much money I had hid I blush ” it was my rainy day money, it was erm around thirty million give or take. ”

We enter this luxurious apartment. Shannon walks over tugging me on my leash and takes a seat on a sofa. She pats the cushion beside her and I take a seat next to her. I whisper in a whiny voice ” Shannon please tell Karen I have been good while I have been here please it might help me get in her good books. ”

WE both sit and wait to see if and when Karen will appear.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh Karen is not due back for a few days, but for some reason she wanted you to see were she is stating.  I will give you the 50 cent tour , if you like? After you catch your breath.  Nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to those that go through the process.”  Once I know he is rested We begin the tour.  First off is the kitchen I know it is way bigger then the one in his former home.  It is spotless clean in every direction you can look..  Then we go to the sitting room which is just off of the living room.  There is a lot more to see, but we still have the up stairs to see.

So up the stairs we go.  The first place is one of the bedrooms, with a big king-size bed  One that the sissy would need a step to get on, I smile at this.  So we go in I sit on the bed and want to see if the little sissy can climb up?

Then we go to another room it isn’t as big , but it is empty, no furnishings in it at all.  I don’t tell him that this may become his future room one a crib is brought in.  Then we come to another room ,an office looking one.  We enter and see a desk top computer a desk file cabinets. Once we look at this I go back to the first bedroom we entered and go back in there this time I walk to the other side of the room like I am looking out a window letting him see a picture on the floor with Karen surrounded by men.  It is laying on the floor part way under the bed , but visible enough to see Karen in the center of it.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Shannon tells me

“Oh Karen is not due back for a few days, but for some reason she wanted you to see were she is stating. I will give you the 50 cent tour , if you like? After you catch your breath. Nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to those that go through the process.”

Feeling a little dejected I say ” oh, well maybe she wants to show me that if I have improved she might let me back in her life. Do you think that’s why she wanted me to see this place Shannon? ”

I notice my breathing is rather heavy so I breathe slowly through my nose to get my breath back a little.

Shannon keeps me on a my leash but starts to show me Karen’s and hopefully my new home. First she shows me the kitchen its huge with all mod cons. It is twice the size of our old house. She then takes me through the living room ad into the siting room ” Its very plush Shannon. Karen has been very extravagant with my money. ”

We then climb the stairs and with my shorter legs and attached by my leash I totter up them in front of her. She opens a door and we enter what must be the Master bedroom. I have always liked that phrase Master bedroom for some reason.
    This room is also huge. Everything in it just screams !! Money !!

The bed is enormous and with my new height it seems way to high from the ground. Shannon takes a seat on the bed and taps the mattress beside her as if to ask me to sit with her. I try to climb up but don’t quite make it. Not one to give in I have another attempt. I scramble up, my dress riding up displaying my panties but I don’t make it and land on the floor on bottom ” cant get up Shannon ” I whine.

The next room we enter is small by comparison but strangely this room has nothing in it. It is completely bare which strikes me as odd considering how well decorated all the other rooms are. After there we look in what will probably be my office it has a computer and files. It would be ideal for my new man cave I think.

Karen is going to be busy trying to keep this place tidy Shannon its huge. Most of her day is going to be took up with housework. I thought she would be wanting to cut back on chores not making more for herself?

Shannon then strangely takes us back to the Master bedroom where we were earlier. As she tugs me in on my leash I tell her ” we have seen this room already Shannon. ” She walks to the window and pulls me beside her its then I notice a photograph laying on the floor beside the bed. Its my wife, my Karen surrounded by men, huge men body builder types. She is laying on her back in a teeny bikini as these guys are pawing at her. She has a huge smile on her face. I begin to whimper like a wounded puppy ” how could she that fucking bitch how dare she treat me like this. How dare she lay there like a tart while these assholes maul her ” I sob.

shannonf 
    Participant

I text Inga, then I turn around and see Milly throwing another temper tantrum.  “Looks like someone needs their teddy bear?”  I wait a bit for Milly to calm down taking a seat on the bed.

“Are you finished? We still have to go back to your room,”  I get up and start to walk back down stairs. Waiting for us down stairs is Inga with a stroller and in the stroller is the teddy bear. I smile at that sight. I pull you toward the stroller.  I turn over the leash to Inga. Which she beams in delight smiling as I do.

‘Sissy needs a ride, Inga give sissy a ride.’  Then she begins to strap you in to the stroller and as a finishing touch she straps the teddy in next to you. ‘There sissy and sissy friend go for a ride now.’

We exist the suite shutting the door behind us.  But instead of going back we start a different direction.  We take an elevator down to the main floor and we come to a guarded gate. Letting you see it first I nod to Inga and she pushes you past it, only to have alarms go off even with flashing lights.

“There are sensors all along the perimeter of this compound and they will go off when you cross the border. So this should put any thoughts of escaping  out of your mind. If you look over there those two men walking up are only two of the many guards here. ” They look at me and then at the sissy they nod to me and stand there for a bit.  Then they turn around when we turn around and head back to the complex.  Inga stops and kneels down and smears sun screen all over your face.  Sissy needs sunblock so sissy don’t get sunburned’ And she smears a lot on your face.  Then places over sized sunglasses on you.

We continue the little trek around when we come to a pool with people some are lounging some are moving about. I signal to Inga to stop I get down on one knee to talk to you.  “See that woman there?”

“He was a former line backer for a major football team. He came here to willingly to be transformed. To what you see now. Yes he paid us to look like that. Take a good look at these women some are not as they appear.”  We begin our walk letting you see the others.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Shannon smirks saying ” it looks like someone needs their teddy bear. ” I blush pink arguing with her ” no I bloody don’t. I don’t need or want your stupid toys. You can shove them where the sun don’t shine Shannon. ”

She gives me a stern look and asks me

“Are you finished? We still have to go back to your room,”

I sigh with relief wanting to get out of this place. I don’t want to be reminded of how Karen is betraying me and worse making me a cuckold. ” yes lets go back to my room Shannon I have seen enough here. ”

She gently pushes me towards the stairs and I start to make my way down them.

Standing at the bottom is Inga she has a stroller beside her. Its the type a toddler would be taken out by its mommy in.

I shake my head in disbelief surely they cant be thinking of putting me in it. My god surely not. I start to pull away from Inga and Shannon but Shannon has a firm grip of my leash ” please no, don’t put me in that thing I am begging you this is a step to far ” I tell them both.

Shannon simply hands my leash to Inga who with big broad smile seems to relish every humiliation I am being made to suffer

‘Sissy needs a ride, Inga give sissy a ride.’

She lifts and straps me into the stroller, as she does I wriggle and kick trying to escape but its no use she soon has me securely strapped into it.

She then puts the teddy bear in beside me strapping it in also so I cannot throw it out

‘There sissy and sissy friend go for a ride now.’

She pushes me forward in the stroller out of the apartment I am now sobbing ” I hate you both. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you ” I tell them through my sobs.

Instead of heading back to my room again they take me in a completely different direction. After taking an elevator we arrive at a gate which huge men seem to be guarding. And when I say big men I am not exaggerating these guys are man mountains.

Inga pushes the stroller just slightly past the gates and lights start flashing. Horns start blaring the noise is deafening. Shannon explains to me

“There are sensors all along the perimeter of this compound and they will go off when you cross the border. So this should put any thoughts of escaping out of your mind. If you look over there those two men walking up are only two of the many guards here. ”

Well that certainly puts paid of any thought of escape. This place is better guarded than Fort Knox. Its seems there is just no way out for me unless Karen takes me out. Through my muffled sobs I nod, showing Shannon I understand the hopelessness of any escape attempt.

As the guards leave after their demonstration Igna kneels down beside the stroller and proceeds to smear sun screen all over my face saying ” Sissy needs sunblock so sissy don’t get sunburned’ ”

Ladies are watching her and they are openly laughing and giggling as Inga shames me treating me like a child. She then adds insult to injury by putting a huge pair of sun specks on my face.

Looking up I demand ” take these of right now Inga your over stepping your authority. Karen will not be happy when she hears how you are treating me. ”

Of course she doesn’t take them off me she just grins like the cat who stole the cream. Shannon and Inga continue to push me round the complex with people looking at me as they pass by. Some make comments and others just ignore us.

Shannon points to a woman saying ” “See that woman there?” To which I acknowledge her question ” yes Shannon how could I miss her. Her tits are huge ” I say not caring that speaking of a woman’s breasts in this way may get me in trouble.

Shannon continues

“He was a former line backer for a major football team. He came here to willingly to be transformed. To what you see now. Yes he paid us to look like that. Take a good look at these women some are not as they appear.”

I shake my head in disbelief ” your kidding me Shannon. That was a man and he wanted to be turned into a bit titted foxy woman? How crazy is that. Why would any guy want that? ”

They push me round the pool area and as they do I see sissies my size in little girl dresses and some dressed even younger and in diapers. Others are dressed as school girls or sissy maids. Some real ladies have others on leashes but not like my one more like pet leashes attached to pet collars. They lay at women’s feet or some even in pet baskets beside their Mistresses.

All round me women are the ones in charge. The men if that’s what you could even call them now seem to obey there every whim. One poor sissy baby is laying beside the pool on his back as a sissy nanny changes his diaper. All the while the woman who appears to be his Mistress is mocking him. Poor guy I think to myself how embarrassing must that be for him. And out here in public to in front of everyone.

” This place is crazy Shannon I don’t like it here. This isn’t the sort of place I belong take me back home now will you please? “

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Mannomore.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as you say, ‘take me home’, meaning your room with your crib.  I pat Inga  on her bottom and say, “Take him by the display were the ones that disobeyed.  To show him what disobedience gets you.”

“That place was to show you were all the well mannered people get to go, now we will go to the place that if you are bad you will end up at. ”

We walk in to the building then stop and I use a card to open the door.  Inside there are guards standing. They nod to me as we pass by.  The first window we come to is a sissy with such big breasts that she can’t move.   “This one would not mind and was just to macho , so we made her more feminine.”

The next window we come to there is a French maid in there with her penis so big that it is touching the floor, “This one wouldn’t stop playing with herself so I made it easier for her to play with herself, but if we stand here a few more seconds, oh yes there she goes.”  She starts stroking herself.

The next window we come to is a sissy a full size sissy , but she is laying on the floor.  “This one is so infantile that she can’t do nothing for herself any more. She has to be changed and bottle feed even burped.”

“Now I hope you will not have any thoughts of trying to escape, because most of them tired to escape.”  As we walk down the hall to the other door there are a few other transformed subjects.

We walk through the door and back into the building were you are staying.

“Inga will take you back to your room and clean you up.”  I then turn and walk away to my office. Inga pushes the stroller to your room and once inside she has a rag and begins to wash you from head to toe. Taking off your clothes as she unstraps you.  Once she is done she dresses you again.  Then puts your teddy in the crib.

‘Sissy can have some playtime now.’  With that she leaves closing the door behind her.

Mannomore 
    Participant

If I think the sissies I have just seen by the poolside have been treated badly then boy am I just about to have my eyes opened wide by where they take me next.

Shannon tells Inga to

“Take him by the display were the ones that disobeyed. To show him what disobedience gets you.”

That place was to show you were all the well mannered people get to go, now we will go to the place that if you are bad you will end up at. ”

Inga pushes me in the stroller and as we pass one really beautiful woman she kneels down in front of me and as she does her breasts brush against my face cooing she pinches my cheek ” what a pwitty wittle sissy you are ” she says.
    I cringe but don’t argue just blush.

We enter yet another building Shannon has a key card which she swipes to get us in. There are a line of glass cases and inside there are poor former men who are all suffering different punishments for non compliance and trying to escape.

As I swing my legs back and forth in my stroller I cant believe what I am seeing but its very real. It scares the shit out of me and I announce ” Shannon I promise you, I mean it I wont try to escape. I don’t want to end up looking like any of these poor sods. ”

We leave this scary place and enter another part of the building which looks familiar. Shannon smiles

“Inga will take you back to your room and clean you up.”

Shannon heads off to where I am not sure but Inga takes me back to my room. I never thought I would ever be so glad to be back in my nursery but I am it feels so safe right now. Its like a sanctuary and I am happy to be here.

Inga takes me out of the stroller and folds it up and parks it in the corner of my room. I am guessing I am going to be using it a lot in the future. I am not happy about that but I guess I am going to have to accept it.

Inga strips me naked and washes me all over with a wash rag. Once she is happy I am clean she dresses me in more new clothes. She walks over and places my teddy in the crib.

Inga gives me one of her dominating grins telling me

‘Sissy can have some playtime now.’

And with that she leaves me alone in my nursery to my own devises. I feel safer now since I got back in this room and as I look around I see all the toys Karen has bought for me.

Not wanting to end up in a glass case like those other dudes I decide to play with a couple of the toys just in case Shannon, Inga or god forbid Karen come and catch me not being compliant with their wishes.

I sit on the floor with my plastic tea set and a couple of dollies and play tea party with them. I feel really silly but cant see a way of not following their orders.

shannonf 
    Participant

Once in my office I monitor the cameras, before I look in on Milly.  I  think I got my message across. Milly is playing with a tea set and is playing with the stuffed animals. I giggle at this development.  I start to make a tape to play with my up coming meeting with Karen.  Lets see Inga reading him a story should go on it, then there is him sleeping with a teddy.  I am going through the different tapes when I notice he has not tried to do one thing.  I take my paper that I written the scenes I want on the tape and take them to someone in the video department and tell them to make the tape.

I then head back to Karen’s place and start to order the things for the empty room.  I wait until they are delivered.  I also make sure the cameras in that room are working and are well hidden.

I then head back to Milly’s room.  I think about and tell someone to place a sign on the door say, ‘Milly’s Room’.  I enter and sit at the tiny table were Milly is at.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I continue to play with the dolls and tea set. I get so engrossed in it I haven’t noticed how much time as passed that next thing I know Shannon enters the room and walks over to the table and sits down beside me.

I feel myself go red in the face yet again but I greet her ” hi Shannon. “

shannonf 
    Participant

“Hi, Milly” , I respond.  “Do you like your room here?  Karen might want you stay in her place for a night or two.  Just only you won’t be man and wife.”  I let Milly think about that for a bit.

I move closer to the table.  “This is a nice tea set.” I say as I move one of the dollies out of the way. I sit there to see if Milly sets a place for me.

“I think Inga wants to read you another story, she is taking quiet a shine to you.  I haven’t seen her take such good care of the other ones she was in charge of before.  Why right now she is looking for a book to read to you, I think it may be ‘the little engine that could’ or ‘hourton hears a who’.  She may even read you two stories.”

Mannomore 
    Participant

Shannon interrupts my play by saying hello. She asks me

“Do you like your room here? Karen might want you stay in her place for a night or two. Just only you won’t be man and wife.”

I ponder her question but I struggle to grasp what she means ” yes Shannon I like my room of course I do but I will be glad when its over and Karen forgives me and lets me come home. I just am not sure I like the idea of staying with Karen but not being man and wife. And what do you mean a night or two where will I be the rest of the time? If I am not there who will be sharing that huge bed with my Karen?

Shannon moves closer and tells me ” this is a nice tea set isn’t it? ” I nod ” yes Shannon it is. Would you like to sit and try a cup of Miss Dollies tea ” I ask her?

As I wait on her to decide she informs me

“I think Inga wants to read you another story, she is taking quiet a shine to you. I haven’t seen her take such good care of the other ones she was in charge of before. Why right now she is looking for a book to read to you, I think it may be ‘the little engine that could’ or ‘hourton hears a who’. She may even read you two stories.”

I blush ” its nice of Inga to take such an interest in me Shannon. But sometimes its embarrassing when she sits me on her knee reading to me. What is even more embarrassing is when she baby’s me. Like burping me after feeding me a bottle ” I feel myself squirming and fidgeting in my seat as I chat with Shannon.

shannonf 
    Participant

“What’s wrong you have to go use the potty? Then go use the potty.”  I say as I notice the squirming going on.

“It is ok to tinkle.”  I some how say while keeping a straight face and not laughing.  I then notice the door opens a bit then closes again. “Come here I want to show you something. ”  I take Milly by her hand and open the door and in big bright pink letters it says, ‘Milly’s Room’.

Then we go back and sit at the tiny table.  “You do know that you do need a different name now?  Karen has the final say in it, but I am leaning toward Milly. What do you think.?”  As I wait for the reaction .

Then I see the door open again and Inga comes in.  Carrying a few books.

I look to Milly and say , “Oh wow, it is story time for Milly.”   Inga comes and picks up Milly and again Milly’s face is buried in Inga’s cleavage, almost reminds me of a cartoon I seen before. Once the two are seated and positioned right.  Inga begins reading’ the little engine that could’

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  shannonf.
     Mannomore 
    Participant

Because I have been squirming so much in my seat Shannon asks

“What’s wrong you have to go use the potty? Then go use the potty.”

She adds its okay to tinkle which has me blushing again because it sounds so babyish the way she says it, I am pondering do I need to go right now or not when Shannon says “Come here I want to show you something. ”

She takes me by the hand and we step outside of the room. Shannon seems really excited about something she points up at the door and there in bright pink letters is the words ‘Milly’s Room’.

My heart skips a beat and I get so excited this must mean that I am going home to Karen and some little girl or sissy is moving into this room. I start to smile as my prayers have been answered.

My happiness is very short lived though as once were back in the room and re-seated at the table Shannon grins takes great delight in informing me

“You do know that you do need a different name now? Karen has the final say in it, but I am leaning toward Milly. What do you think.?”

My legs turn to jelly when I realise the little girls room name sign is meant for me. I stammer at first but then I get really upset and the words come tumbling out of my mouth ” what do I think, what do I think? I think its madness, I think your all crazy I don’t want to be called Milly or any other god dammed sissy name my name is Willie. ”

I throw a tantrum but I don’t care how silly I look. I take my hand across the table knocking the little tea set and dolls to the floor. During all the commotion the door opens again and Inga comes in.

Shannon laughing at my childish tantrum says “Oh wow, it is story time for Milly.” Without any words to me Igna picks me up and with my nose pressed tight between her breasts carries me to the rocking chair. She settles me on her knee and starts to read. I now really do need to take a leak with all the excitement and ask Inga ” can you let me down I need to have a piss Inga? ”

She tut tuts at me that’s no way Milly for a little sissy to ask to go potty. Would you like to try again. Blushing I feel a little spurt of urine go into my frilly panties ” please Inga let me down? ”

She chuckles ” no ask me nicely like a sissy should. ” Defeated and about to piss myself I shamed faced say ” please Inga may this little sissy go pee pee in the potty? ”

Inga bursts out laughing ” what do you think Shannon does the little sissy deserve to go potty or just wet its panties? ”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Your the one that has to change Milly. So you decide, but she will be placed in non training panties (regular panties) .  I  then pull my phone out  a smiles comes over my face.

Once everything with Milly is decided I sit there watching Inga hold Milly and read the first story. Inga pulls her tight to stop some of the squirming.

‘Settle down sissy or Inga spank.’ Then with out further warning Inga puts the book down and turns Milly over her knee and…..

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

‘Inga tell sissy to be good.’  Then she begins to read again from the beginning.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I expected Shannon to tell Inga to let me down to use the potty. unfortunately for me she doesn’t instead she tells Inga

“Your the one that has to change Milly. So you decide, but she will be placed in non training panties (regular panties) .

Inga increases her grip of me and pulls me tightly into her body and begins to read the story again. As she is reading I notice Shannon pull out her phone and she fiddles with it. As she plays with her phone she has a huge smile on her face.

I beg Inga as she continues to read the childish story ” please Inga this is not funny anymore I really need to piss. ” But she isn’t impressed ” ‘Settle down sissy or Inga spank.’

I lunge forward to free her grip so I can use the potty. Inga simply flips me over her knee and pulls my petticoat and dress up baring my ass.

She smacks my bum hard and firmly three times

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

With each spank a spurt of pee escapes and I wet my panties a little. After my spanking she again settles me and balances me on her lap. Desperation has me still begging ” please Inga be fair let me go pee. Its an emergency now I need to go. ”

Both women seem to be loving the power they have over me and my discomfort. Shannon smirks ‘Inga tell sissy to be good.’

Inga nods and smiles at Shannon telling me ” you heard Shannon sissy so settle down and listen to your story like a good girl. If you behave I may let you go potty once the story is finished. Do you understand? ”

I nod ” yes Inga I understand but I need so bad. ”

Inga starts to read and to my horror she starts to read The Little Engine who Could right from the start again.

Trying not to think about it I clamp my legs together as Inga reads the childish story to me. For a few moments I really think I am going to make it when disaster strikes. I start to pee a little then I flood my panties with pee it is like a dam bursting.

Inga screams and pushes me off her lap and I land on the floor. ” Look at the mess you have made sissy. You have pissed yourself and wet my skirt. Your a naughty naughty little girl.

I sob ” its your fault for not letting me go Inga. You wait till I get to speak to Karen. I am going to tell on both you and Shannon for the things you have done to me. She will not be happy, you will both be in trouble. ”

Both of them laugh at my outburst which makes me angry. Inga asks Shannon whilst pointing at me ” what do you think of Miss Pissy panties here Shannon? ”

Then looking down at me smirking Inga says ” I thought you could hold on like a big girl Missy. But its obvious now you have little control. Maybe your not quite ready for big girl panties. Maybe we will have to have a rethink as far as that is concerned. Of course the final decision will be down to Karen and Shannon not me. ”

I sob ” it wasn’t my fault. Its your fault Inga you made me do it ” I tell her.

As I lay sobbing a thought suddenly hits me what did Inga mean Karen and Shannon. Surely Shannon doesn’t get to make decisions about me or does she. In this strange place you just never know.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Pacifier

shannonf 
    Participant

“I will give Karen the final say to the panties, but for now change the little sissy’s panties with normal ones.  But first go change your shirt I will watch the sissy while you do so.” I sit there as Inga departs to change her clothes.

I fiddle with my phone texting Karen the news and her reply is that she is here waiting for me. I tell her of your pe pe  accident and that you even wet Inga.   The response I get is big smileys, and that she will be waiting for me to show up.

I sit there watching the still wet Milly.  “If you just would have ask Inga the proper way to go use the potty chair then this would have been avoided and you would be dry now. But you will learn how things work now for you.”

Sometime goes by and Inga brings the cart in with the little tub dress and a plastic sheet.  Inga picks up Milly and strips her clothes off and then puts her in the little tub and washes Milly  then dries her off.

Next she gets a new dress, but this dress looks different from the others.

It is a fairy princess dress that she puts you in.  I smile as she finishes the dressing.

‘Now sissy ready to play.’ Inga says . Then she pushes the cart out into the hallway and closes the door taking the plastic sheet .  She goes and sits down spreading the sheet on her lap then places, Milly on the sheet and begins to read once more.

“I have a da…”  I stop then continue,”I have to go now, don’t worry I will put the cart away for you Inga.”  Then I am out of the room closing the door behind me putting the cart away . I go change clothes and make my way to Karen’s suite.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I give a huge sigh of relief when Shannon says she will leave it to Karen to decide what should be done about my wetting my panties. I am sure Karen might be a little cross with her husband shaming her but in the end she will see it was just an accident.

I see Shannon fiddling again with the phone but don’t think to much oh it. After a few moments Shannon informs me

“If you just would have ask Inga the proper way to go use the potty chair then this would have been avoided and you would be dry now. But you will learn how things work now for you.”

I huff ” that’s not fair Shannon I did ask. In fact I begged but no matter what I said she wouldn’t let me go. So its Igna’s fault not mine. ”

Inga arrives back and begins to strip me all the time baby talking to me about ” getting sissy smelling nicey wisey. And telling me what a pretty sissy I am, ”

Knowing I am already in enough trouble I just don’t argue. She washes me all over in a tub its most embarrassing, She then dresses me in the most sissy and baby looking dress yet. Its a baby pink fairy dress that mostly you would see being worn by two year old little girls.

I pull on the hem trying to lengthen it ” you cant honestly expect me to wear this Igna do you? ” She doesn’t answer instead she tells Shannon ‘Now sissy ready to play.’

She covers her clean dress with a plastic sheet the reason she does that is not lost on me. Once she has me firmly settled on her knee she begins reading another fairy tale.

Looking down on myself as Inga reads I cant believe how childish I am now looking and even behaving. It makes me cringe what they are putting me through in this god awful place.

Shannon starts to say something but stops herself. I cant quite understand what she almost said

“I have a da…”

Instead she corrects herself and adds

,”I have to go now, don’t worry I will put the cart away for you Inga.”

And once again she is gone. I wonder where she has gone. And as Inga drones on about the blasted little engine my thoughts wander to my little wifey Karen. I ponder where she is and what she might be doing right now?

shannonf 
    Participant

I go and shower and change my clothes.  I am then heading out to meet up with Karen at her suite.  As I walk o the suite, I know that Milly will have tow books read to her then Inga will play a game or two with her.  I just hope there is no more accidents until Karen can make a decision on the panties.  I arrive at the door and announce I am there.  When I enter Karen is on the sofa were Milly and I sat.   I sit next to Karen and begin with the update with Milly she seems very pleased.  Then things get interesting.

The next morning the sun shining threw the drapes awakens me.  I get dressed and leave.  I pop by and see what Milly is up to, looked in her crib once again, Inga sure likes to lock up people in the cribs.  I also notice that Milly has a firm grip on the teddy bear.

I then proceed to leave a note for Inga to get Milly and go over to Karen’s suite.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga reads to me and not just one baby book oh no. After the little engine that could she then read me another called Time for bed little tiger.

I felt really silly sitting on a big square of plastic being read bedtime stories. After a while I did start to feel a little tired even though I could see it was still daylight outside. I seem to have been given a bedtime which would be more in line with the age Inga is treating me as.

Once the stories are finished Inga moves into nanny mode. She changes me into a pink onesie after given me yet another bottle and winding me. Then a quick two minutes on the potty before putting me into my crib.

Inga sniggers as she tucks me in ” here’s Mr bear wittle sissy. You cuddle in now and go night nights for Inga wike a good wittle sissy. In fact show Inga how good you are by getting off to the Land of Nod right away. I will be back in a bit to check on you and you best be sleeping sissy. ”

She then takes my right hand and forces me to stick my thumb in my mouth and suck on it. She then locks me in my crib and leaves the room. I pull my thumb out of my mouth as soon as she is gone but continue to hug teddy for comfort. I drift off to sleep fairly quickly.

shannonf 
    Participant

I get a few other things done, then I head back to Karen’s suite.  When I get there I find Karen on the sofa waiting I greet her.  Then before long I find myself answering the door again. This time they bring us breakfast on a cart and I take it in and we are having breakfast there is enough for a few people.  WE begin to have some omelets And toast.

The door opens and in comes Inga pushing Milly in the stroller. Karen smiles then it turns to laughter.  As they come in.

They come in and I over them some food. Inga puts Milly in a high chair that was delivered with the other things for Milly. I give them a omelets and toast. I know Milly will find it vile, but I want to show Karen Milly taste has change a lot.  I also have the mush that Milly seems to like to.  We watch Milly and she doesn’t like the omelet and I soon give her the mush.  She seems to eat that and likes it.

Karen doesn’t say anything, but her smile on her face says she is pleased.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I wake hearing Inga banging around in my room. Once she notices I am waken she claps her hands in glee ” oh your awake little sissy good, now lets get you up and dressed. We have a big morning ahead of us so there’s no time waste. ”

As she dresses me in pretty panties and a dress I ask her ” where are we going this morning Inga? ” She giggles ” lets just say this sissy, Missy has a few surprises in store for her today ” she tells me. My heart sinks, I don’t know what’s going on but I have a funny feeling its not good.

Once I am dressed she pops me into the stroller and hands me a bottle of milk in a titty Bottle. Looking at me she says ” you drink your baba if you need to Missy. You will be getting your breakfast shortly when we visit with the grown ups. I put the bottle beside me in the stroller pouting ” I am a grown up so there Inga. Stop making fun of me. ”

She pushes me in the stroller and we find our-self back at the new pad belonging to Karen. Inga knocks opens the door and pushes me inside.

As we enter I see Karen sitting on the sofa she looks right at me. At first she smiles but that quickly turns to laughter. My face turns red and I kick mu ankles trying to free myself. I plead with her ” please Karen let me go back to being your husband I will behave better this time I promise you. ”

Inga unstraps me from the stroller and puts me straight into a highchair that wasn’t here last time we visited. As she straps me in she apologises to Karen ” I am sorry about the hizzy fit Miss Karen. Little sissy Missy here can be a handful at times ” she giggles.

She ties a pink bib round my neck saying ” now you eat up your breakfast like a good little girl Milly whilst the adults have theres ” and with that she places a plate on the tray of my high chair. On the plate is omelette and toast which looks delicious. I am starving so pick up the pink plastic baby spoon and shovel some in my mouth.

It tastes horrible and I spit it out ” saying ” yuck yuck yuck. ” I try some toast it tastes vile as I chew it so spit it out also. I look over and Karen, Shannon and Inga are all enjoying theirs.

Shannon comes over to the chair and lifts my plate away and replaces it with the baby food goop like last time. She smirks ” try this yummy yummy bweakfast wittle sissy. Bet you just gobble it all up like a good girl. ”

I start to shovel it in mouth. Some goes on my bib but most goes in my mouth. it tastes great and eat all of it. I want to please Karen by being good in her suite. That way she might just set me free.

shannonf 
    Participant

Still in her robe, Karen gets up , recovering herself so that Milly can’t see what she has under neath. She walks to Milly and looks. ‘My you have done a good job. Even down to eating the mush.  The stroller was a nice touch, I have to say.’

She then returns to the sofa and sits.’ Has she been a handful for you Inga? ‘ Karen asks Inga. ‘I see she has her bottle’, a smile comes across Karen’s face.

‘I have a surprise for you, I have had your room furnished so you can spend sometime with me, Milly.’ As she snuggly sits back on the sofa.

I sit there finishing my breakfast. I watch the whole encounter.   I make note on how Milly acts to the new scene.

‘Shall we go up and Milly can see her new room?’ Karen asks.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I finish my food in the bowl and lick my lips. I can feel it all round my mouth and chin so I run my hand over my chin to wipe it. Karen gets off the sofa in her sexy robe but ties it tightly so I cant get a glimpse underneath.

It been a little while since I saw Karen last and my god is she looking sexy today. My little pee pee starts to twitch in my panties as she gets nearer to me. She looks down on me and tells my two tormentors

‘My you have done a good job. Even down to eating the mush. The stroller was a nice touch, I have to say.’

Shannon laughs ” yes she has come on a long way since you left Karen. She loves her mush ” looking over at me she giggles ” don’t you sissy? ” I blush but don’t answer Shannon continues ” she wasn’t keen to be pushed around in her stroller but Inga persuaded her with a spanked bottie. ”

Her perfume scent has me getting hard in my knickers but she simply walks away and sits back on the sofa. Turning to Inga she asks ’ Has she been a handful for you Inga? ‘

Inga laughs ” oh yes Miss Karen little Milly has her moments and can be a handful. But a smacked botty and time out in her crib soon settles her and shows her who is boss. ”

Karen seems to like what she is hearing because she adds

‘I see she has her bottle’,

Inga giggles ” oh yes Miss the little one takes all her drinkies from her baba these days. ” Looking over at me she says ” isn’t that right precious? In fact Miss Karen last night after she was asleep I looked in her room and she was sound asleep in her crib and she was sucking her thumb. ”

I jump up and down in the highchair ” that’s not true Karen she is lying. I don’t suck my thumb its a lie. And please all of you stopping calling me her and she. I am still a man Karen please treat me as one. ”

They all laugh at me which just makes me more embarrassed and more in a huffy temper.

Karen sits sexily on the sofa

‘I have a surprise for you, I have had your room furnished so you can spend sometime with me, Milly.’

I sniffle as I remain locked in the chair ” why do I have my own room Karen? I belong in the Master bedroom with you. I don’t understand what you mean either by spending time with you sometimes. Where else would I be but with my wife? ”

Karen stands up followed by the others they make there way towards me and as they do Karen says

Shall we go up and Milly can see her new room?’

” Oh yes lets ” chorus the other two at the same time.

shannonf 
    Participant

We start up stairs Inga carrying Milly, With Milly’s face pinned in between her breasts, It is starting to be normal to see that now. It happens so much.  We walk past the master bed room and to the empty room, only it is not empty no more it has a crib ,  some stuffed animals,  a potty chair. There is a little table and tiny chairs. There is even a rocking chair in there like her other room. But this room has another feature a little gate that can be pulled across the door way to seal it shut.

Inga goes in first with Milly and puts her down so that she may look around.  Then Karen and I walk in looking at Milly.

‘I know you like your other room so I made this one like the other one.  It even has the same teddy in it you like so much.’  Setting on the crib is the teddy that Milly has sleep with.  ‘There are even some clothes in the closet in the hall I picked out for Milly.’ Karen has a certain sparkle in her eye when she says she picked out the clothes.

‘Well ladies if you like why don’t we leave Milly here and we can talk about a few other things that the grown ups will talk about. ‘ As Karen closes the gate sealing Milly inside.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Inga picks me out of the highchair ” ups a daisy sissykins lets go see your new room. ” With that she pins me close to her breast my nose nestling between them.

We pass the Master bedroom and enter the smaller room which a few days ago lay empty. Well it isn’t now oh no its now a nursery. Inga sets me on the floor on my bum and I look around me.

It is very similar to the room I already sleep in. It has the crib, potty and rocking chair. I look up at Karen with tears in my eyes ” oh come on Karen you cant be serious about this. I mean I am your husband not a baby or toddler. You cant keep treating me like this. Honest I have learned my lesson. I promise never to piss you off again if you will just stop this now. ”

She looks down on me sobbing on the floor

‘I know you like your other room so I made this one like the other one. It even has the same teddy in it you like so much.’

I blubber ” its not fair Karen its just not right. I want to have sex with you so bad right now. I don’t want to sleep with a teddy bear. I hoped you would have freed me now and we could have some hot sex. I was going to ravish you like I did in the old days. ”

They snigger at me and Karen carries on talking to me ‘There are even some clothes in the closet in the hall I picked out for Milly.’

I can imagine how sissy they are going to be. But Karen seems very pleased with herself for picking them for me. Karen announces ‘Well ladies if you like why don’t we leave Milly here and we can talk about a few other things that the grown ups will talk about. ‘

Its only at this point I notice the Toddler gate. Its effect is obvious to me one in place I am locked in the nursery till someone let out. I scream ” I want to be let out. I am losing my temper with you all. ” Karen your going to let me go sometime.

Before they leave Inga tells me to play nice. ” If you do well maybe I will bring you a nice baba later.” Karen closes the gate and I am trapped inside.

I shout after them ” I am a grown up to. Why cant I join you I sob. I look over all my girly baby toys. It doesn’t look like Karen is letting me off the hook anytime soon.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh, but I am going to have sex, just not with you.’  Then we disappear out of sight of Milly.  Inga and Karen and I are in the master bedroom.  Inga excuses herself and goes downstairs. Soon Karen dresses in front of me.  Then we head downstairs as well.  Inga is down there reading something and we leave her in charge of Milly.

We head out to the pool area were there were some people hanging out.  The girl from the other da is there to. We begin talking and Karen talking to a few other of the women that have the sissy slaves.  Soon All of us are going back to Karen’s place and they are loud.  They come in and Soon there is an all out party going on.  The smell of steaks on the barbeque can be smelled through out the place. Moans of some sissies can be heard.  Karen manages to pull me up stairs and we are soon naked and Karen is soon moaning and moaning loudly.  ‘It so big’ she screams, in between moans.

Inga when all of this is happening moves up stairs to watch Milly like a guard watching a prisoner.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen before they leave takes great delight in telling me

“Oh, but I am going to have sex, just not with you.’

Wow what a bitch she is being to me. I cannot believe she is the same timid mouse like creature I married. She has totally changed and I don’t like it at all.

I hear lots of noise and giggling coming from the Master bedroom. I go right up to the gate and listen but just as I start to listen they all leave the bedroom and head downstairs.

The front door shuts and their gone. I look around and find a toy telephone with push buttons that flash and make a noise. I am so bored I start to push buttons on the phone and make pretend phone calls to former business associates.

I pretend I am in my office buying and selling shares. I am so engrossed in my play I don’t notice at first the front door opening again. There is a lot of noise then I hear footsteps rushing up the stairs. I catch a glimpse of Karen and Shannon entering her bedroom.

With my toy phone still in my hand I hear loud moaning coming from the bedroom. I hear what I know is Karen moaning and screaming ” its to big. ”

Whats to big I wonder but all this is turning me on and I start rubbing my nub through my panties. Within seconds I cum dribbling in my panties. When I open my eyes I see Inga watching me from the landing.

” Dirty little sissy, dirty baby she says, look at your wet sticky panties. Karen and Shannon will be cross with you sissy. “

shannonf 
    Participant

The woman from the pool comes up to Inga, ‘so we on for tonight?’ She asks Inga smiles and says yes, then plants a big kiss on her.

She stand there as Inga enters the room. ‘Time to change sissy’, she goes about stripping Milly.  Milly no standing there naked. Inga looks at the girl standing in the hall, ‘get Inga the new out fit hanging there. ‘ She grabs the outfit and brings it in. ‘Oh I remember having one of those, but mine wasn’t so small.’  she says Then steps back out in the hall to wait for Inga.

In the master bedroom round two starts again, with the moaning.  It seems louder then before,  Inga just smiles and keeps putting the new clothes on you.   When she is done she puts you down and steps out in the hall way with the other girl that came to see her closing the gate behind her.  Completely ignoring Milly.

Mannomore 
    Participant

One of the woman from the pool approaches Inga and boy is this girl hot. She asks Inga if they are still on for tonight.

Inga looks excited smiles and says that yes she is still up for it. She turns to me ‘Time to change sissy’, I look at her in disgust ” I can change myself Inga. I have been doing it for years.

Inga strips me naked and then sends the other woman to get Missy an outfit. She comes back with a pink romper suit. Inga says it will be perfect one because its so cute on you Sissy Milly. The second reason is you wont be able to get your grubby little fingers on your poor excuse for a cock. Only men and young guys are entitled to play with it. Not a little sissy baby like you.

The loud moaning and sexual groaning starts again. Karen is screaming with sheer animal pleasure. My little cock twitched again but my tight frilly pantie keeps it tight against my body.

I look up from the floor and ask Inga ” what’s going on next door? who is with Karen I demand to know. ”

But Inga just ignores me as she leaves the room. She locks the gate before she leaves me on my own again.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 263 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar