The Nursery

His Downfall begins.

This topic contains 262 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 6 months ago.

• Author
     Mannomore 
    Participant

Being the man of the house as well as the ” Man ” at work it goes without saying that I make all the important decisions in our house. My wife has been nagging me for ages to be allowed just once to decide where we go for a night out.

So after weeks of her girly whining and moaning I relented and allowed her this one shot at it. I hope I don’t live to regret my decision. So this is why I find myself sitting in a room waiting on the little woman as upon arrival in this strange building she excused herself straight away by saying she had to visit ” the little girls room. ” Typical woman I thought cant even control her bladder long enough to let me know why we are here.

shannonf 
    Participant

A woman comes back and says, “right this way sir, ma’am.” The couple is lead to a dining table set for two, it is a small room , but it is private, just for two.

“I will be back with menus, but can I start you off with a drink?” The waitress says.

It is not often I get to do some field work, but every once in a while I get to be out in the field this one would never come to a nursery on his own accord, so we will bring the nursery to him or him to the nursery, which every the case.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Once the little woman comes back from the loo a waitress approaches us saying

“right this way sir, ma’am.”

I give the waitress a wink ” oh I would follow you anywhere sweetie. Your sure easy on the eye. ”

We follow her to a small room and I see a table for two. The young hottie tells us that

“I will be back with menus, but can I start you off with a drink?”

I could use a drink after a hard week at work so I order ” I would like a bottle of really cold Bud and a double scotch on the rocks sweet cheeks. And the little woman here will have a snowball. She just cant hold her liquor so best not tempt fate. ”

The waitress wanders of to get the menus so I turn to Karen my wife and suggest strongly ” maybe its best if I order for both of us. You know how you never seem sure in places like this what to get do you dear? ”

She bows her head submissively ” what ever you think is best honey. I am sure you will choose something yummy. “

shannonf 
    Participant

The waitress comes back with the drinks and the menus. But they are in French and she says, “I give you a chance to look the menu over “, and soon disappears.

She soon comes back with some commentary bread.  Then soon disappears again.

Mannomore 
    Participant

The waitress arrives back with the menus saying

“I give you a chance to look the menu over “

Once I look at the menu I see its all in French. I don’t speak or understand French at all but Karen does.

Much as it goes against the grain I ask her ” Karen will you look over the menu and suggest what is best on it?

Its all in French which is no use to me. I don’t why they don’t just print it in English. Much more convenient for everyone that way. ”

Karen lifts her head and I swear I saw her give me a mocking grin ” sure honey I would be pleased to order for us both. Just leave it to me. ”

I am not happy as Karen seems to be mocking me. Just as she starts to read over the menu the girl arrives back with the bread.

As she bends over slightly to place it on the table I take my chance and fondle her ass.

It feels so soft and I give her a little pinch on the butt cheek.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mannomore.
     shannonf 
    Participant

The drinks are brought to the table then the waitress doesn’t say nothing about the pinch she just tunes and smiles.  Then gives a wink to Karen unseen by the man.  She stands out of reach and takes the order.  After the order is taken and a few giggles all in French. The waitress turns and smirks at the man.  Then disappears.

Mannomore 
    Participant

The waitress doesn’t make any complaint when I pinch her ass which kind of surprise’s me but is good. Usually these dames kick up such a fuss over a simple little friendly grope.

She brings our drinks and I take a big swig out of my bottle of bud. Man it tastes good and it sure hits the spot.

Karen orders our food in French and I have no idea what it might be she has ordered.

Her and the waitress are chatting in French and the girl smirks at me as they giggle like school girls talking in French.

I interrupt by asking ” what are you two silly little girls talking about? ”

Karen shocks me by turning to me saying ” don’t you know its rude to interrupt. Drink your bottle like a good boy and behave yourself in front of others. ”

The waitress again looks me up and down and giggles.

Inside I am raging with temper but say nothing. How dare my wife show me up like this I think to myself.

I feel my face flush in temper and embarrassment.

shannonf 
    Participant

The food is brought out and Karen’s is served with no abnormality. When the man’s food is brought out it looks like a youngster’s dinner, complete with place mat with crayons.  The waitress pipes up and finally says, “His drink should be kicking in any second.” As she stands there out of reach, yet close enough to catch him so that he doesn’t crack his head on the floor when he passes out. Then the two just stand there and watch the next few minutes unfold.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Waiting on my food to arrive and still really angry at the way Karen dared to speak to me in front of others I take a good drink out of my scotch glass.

I decide in my mind that once home I will make her regret speaking to me like a child in front of others, especially a lowly waitress.

The food arrives and I look at Karen’s plate, hers looks luscious.  When the girl sets mine in front of me it looks like its a plate of dinner for a toddler.

It even has a place matt and crayons.

This is the last straw I will not be treated like this.

The waitress is talking to Karen as I am about to explode with temper

“His drink should be kicking in any second.”

I bang my fists on the table and am about to start a huge rant when my head begins to spin.

My mouth begins drooling and then everything goes black.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh sit down and enjoy or dinner he will be out for a long while.” Then the waitress pours a glass of wine, for Karen.  when she is finished two people come in with a stretcher and take him to an ambulance, were he is loaded up and then as soon as the slap on the door is heard, it speeds off. Not to a hospital , but to the nursery.

Were he is taken straight to the lab, were a few adjustments will be made.

While the process was going on, you hear a voice say , ‘he is coming around better shot him up again,’ then it goes black again.

Until you see a bright light, and find yourself on your back looking up at the ceiling tiles.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I start to come round and I find myself looking up at a bright light right above my head. I try to gather my thoughts and figure out what has just happened to me.

None of this makes any sense.

Where am I?

Where is Karen?

What the hell is going on.

I shout out but my voice is very weak ” hello, can anyone hear me? ”

I wait for a response ” Karen, Karen honey are you there? ” I sob.

shannonf 
    Participant

A voice says , “He or should I say she is awake. Shall we show him the new him?”  Laughter can be heard.  Then you see people in masks and what looks like surgical gowns standing over you.

You are stripped of your clothes then shown a mirror to see your self , a more femme self as they make sure you see your whole body.

Mannomore 
    Participant

All of a sudden I hear a voice which although sounding distant I hear very clearly say

“He or should I say she is awake. Shall we show him the new him?”

I start to feel faint again but manage not to pass out this time.

I hear laughter and looking up I see a crowd of faces in masks and gowns staring down upon me.

My clothes have been taken and I am as naked as the day I was born. I feel my face go red with shame as these people in masks seem to hover above me.

Nothing could prepare me for what happens next. These fiends seem to take great delight in holding a mirror up so I can view my naked body.

I gasp for breathe as I view it. I cannot believe what I see my body seems to have shrunk and gotten way smaller. Its more feminine in appearance but worse than that much worse than that my manhood has shrunk. Its tiny, god its minute.

I growl up at them with a shaky voice ” what have you done to me you animals? I demand you release me and restore me to my former self. Don’t you think my wife will have reported me missing by now? The authorities will be looking for me as we speak. ”

I sob as I lay looking at my manhood in the mirror. Its now no bigger than a toddler, where once I boasted all over town about how I was hung like a horse now I am reduced to this.

I cannot help myself as I being to gently whimper and sob.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh look it is crying,” one says then another says , “traps do tend to be more emotional.”  Another says, “That is really tiny.”  Then they put a gown of sorts over you. Then you are restrained to the gurney and wheeled through the hall ways until you are pushed into a room. restrained still all you can see is the white ceiling tiles.

In another part of the building I am setting with Karen and watching you on closed circuit feed. She watched how you responded to seeing your naked body for the first time with laughter. She finally contains herself enough to proceed To go into the same room as you are in. She comes into view and starts to remove some of the restraints so you can move your head to see us.

“This is Shannon she and you will be spending a lot of time together. I will be out looking for some loose men.”  (she giggles) “Oh you need not fret I will just fine.”

She reaches down and fondles your tiny manhood. “That is tiny,” she giggles.

“Oh by the way you wrote such a convincing note before you left me with that waitress. To bad you both ended up in a car wreck your bodies burned beyond recognition. A pity I took out such a big life insurance policy out on you, that I collected already. So nobody will even look for you now.”  She pauses to let you interject.

Mannomore 
    Participant

The people hovering above me in masks start to mock me with remarks about me crying but worse than that about the size of my now shrunken manhood.

Through my sobs I try to sound tough ” just you wait till I am free and back in my proper body I will kick all your asses. ” They don’t even seem to care or listen to what I have to say.

A gown is just thrown over me and before I even realise what’s happen I find myself restrained on this table and being wheeled down a corridor.

I demand that they release me and phone my wife as she must be worried about me by now. To try and hurry my release along I promise them if they let me go right now I will not involve the police. This only makes the person behind me pushing the gurney snigger at my predicament even more.

I am then wheeled into yet another room and again all I can see is the gleaming white tiles on the ceiling above me.

I cannot see but hear more footsteps enter the room. To my utter shock and horror into my line of view comes Karen with another female beside her. Without so much as a word to me Karen undoes some of the restrains. This allows me to move my head and neck but nothing else.

Glaring at her I demand to know ” what the hell is going on here? And who is this dumb bitch you have brought with you? ”

“This is Shannon she and you will be spending a lot of time together. I will be out looking for some loose men.” (she giggles) “Oh you need not fret I will just fine.”

I can feel my heart racing and my blood is boiling as I fly into a temper tantrum ” why the hell would I want to spend time with that dumb broad. And as for you being fine I will decide on your punishment once I am released which believe me will be soon. ” What Karen does next leaves me speechless for a moment. She reaches down and fondles my tiny little prick. I am embarrassed, angry but I cant doing anything to prevent her fondling me and giggling

“That is tiny,”

I squirm on the gurney my bare ass moving about on the cold metal ” how dare you treat me like this Karen I am your husband show me some respect !! girl. !! ”

I don’t know if she is not listening to me or just doesn’t care what I have to say but quite composed she carries on talking informing me

“Oh by the way you wrote such a convincing note before you left me with that waitress. To bad you both ended up in a car wreck your bodies burned beyond recognition. A pity I took out such a big life insurance policy out on you, that I collected already. So nobody will even look for you now.”

I shake my head from side to side not understanding anything she is talking about

” note what note, I never left any note. I certainly never left with a waitress I must have passed out as I woke up here not knowing how I got here. ”

Then it hits me if she knows I am here and she obviously does. She knows its not my body and I wasn’t in a car wreck.

With tears welling up in my eyes again I hiss at her ” you have had your fun at my expense Bitch. Now you better set me free and sort this mess out.

And do it NOW. And as for the life insurance policy you took out on me and cashed well my dear that’s fraud.

I hope you enjoy prison food and licking pussy. Because that’s where your headed Bitch prison I will make sure of it.

Some big Mama is going to have you as her pussy licking little bitch. How do you like that?

Now if you where to get me out of this mess then maybe we could come to an arrangement. What do you say Karen, split the cash fifty fifty? “

shannonf 
    Participant

“What share the money with you, I think not, all these years of putting up with your pig headed male chauvinist attitude.  I can think for myself and talk for myself. ”  Karen stops and then starts to play with the tiny member.  It doesn’t take much as it starts to squirt, “My even his ejaculate   is even small.” I (Shannon )  say,” but it will squirt a lo,t not to much stimuli , but it will repeat and repeat ,he  could have twelve cummines a day.” She giggles before she continues.

“That will be the last hand job you get from me for sometime.  I want a lover who will perform oral on me, the way I like it, not just what you think is good.”  She looks down at the new little sissy. “I really want to see him in a nice pink sissy dress before I leave.”  A big smile appears on her face.

Then some nurses come in and pretty much man – handle the little sissy, forcing the nice little sissy dress on him.  When they are done they put him in a crib, one that he can’t escape out of.

“How does that look, to you?”  I say to Karen?

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen doesn’t spend anytime considering my offer. She shoots it down right away telling me

“What share the money with you, I think not, all these years of putting up with your pig headed male chauvinist attitude. I can think for myself and talk for myself. ”

Before I get a chance to reply she starts to fondle and play with my little dick. I have always prided myself on my prowess and staying power but I whimper as within only seconds I start to cum. But not like I am used to cumming it seems only to be a little spurt and its over.

My face again reddens as Karen comments on my new lack of virility and manliness

“My even his ejaculate is even small.”

The other woman Shannon then tells her that although I wont shoot much I will be able to do twelve cummies a day. I growl as they discuss me as if I am not here ” listen you pair of bitches when I get my body back you will both be sorry. I am going to take both of you in every orifice in your body. I will ride you like a mare and fill you both full of my seed. ”

They look over at me but ignore my rants as if what I say isn’t worth listening to. Its like two adults ignoring a childish rant which just makes me crosser.

Karen then decides to tell me

“That will be the last hand job you get from me for sometime. I want a lover who will perform oral on me, the way I like it, not just what you think is good.”

I try a different angle on her by trying to get on her good side ” please honey if you help me I will be a better husband. Please darling to pretend your going to leave me, we both know you wont. ”

I turn my head towards her and look at with my best puppy dog eyes. What she says next takes a minute to register in my brain

“I really want to see him in a nice pink sissy dress before I leave.”

By the time my brain takes to compute what she has just said I am man handled my two nurses. I struggle against them as best I can but I am so weak I am no match for them. Before I know it they have dressed my in a sissy pink coloured dress which has a very short skirt and plopped me into an adult sized baby crib.

Once I realise what has happened I try to climb out of it hitching the skirt of the dress up first. Its rails are to high and I cant climb over them. So I rattle the bars and shake them demanding ” let me out of here. How dare you lock me in this crib. I am not a baby or toddler I demand you treat me as the adult I am. ”

Shannon asks Karen

“How does that look, to you?”

Karen in a fit of giggles replies ” oh doesn’t wittle sissy look so sweet in her beautiful pink baby dress Shannon? All nice and safely tucked in her little cribby. May I ask do you think she will be a big enough girl for pretty panties or will she be diapered? Maybe training panties will be your option for her. I am not sure how it works here in as far as sissy underwear goes.

I continue to whine and complain and rattle the crib bars. Karen then asks Shannon if she can give me a little present she thought might help quieten the new sissy down.

I shout ” who are you calling a sissy you bloody bitch? I will rip this dress off you see if I don’t. “

shannonf 
    Participant

Karen looks at her former husband. “I do want to see one thing, or maybe even do it myself. ”   A smile creeps across her face.  As she think about it.

“Yes I want to do it.”  I drop the side of the crib letting the new sissy loose. As expected Once he is loose he starts to do his tantrum.  Karen picks him up like a loaf of bread. Smiling as she does, bends him over her knee.

Whack

Whack

Whack

Whack

“Now if you don’t behave you will get more spankings. You act like a child you will be treated like one.”

Still sensing some resistance she begin again.

Whack

Whack

Whack

Then she stops mid paddle swing.  “I think he came!” She yells out very loud. Picking hin up at arms length she carries him back to the crib.

I then lock it up again.

Then she starts to laugh uncontrollably as she starts to walk out the door, you can hear her for a bit as she walks further and further away.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Karen looks over at me in my crib as I jump up and down in it in a rage. She tells the other lady Shannon

“I do want to see one thing, or maybe even do it myself. ” “Yes I want to do it.”

The other woman Shannon drops the side of the crib down and I think of making a bolt for freedom. My thoughts are quickly interrupted as Karen reaches inside grabbing me and picking me up with ease.

She carries me as if I weigh nothing which is frightening to me I have to admit. She is smiling as she throws me over her knee and flicks up the back of my sissy dress. I kick my legs and struggle trying to free myself from her grip but it doesn’t work.

She smacks my bare arse hard four times and I let out a yelp of pain as each blow lands. After the fourth blow has landed and amid all my struggling she tells me

“Now if you don’t behave you will get more spankings. You act like a child you will be treated like one.”

I curse at her telling her I am not a child and she has no right to treat me this way. My ass is stinging and feels red hot but strangely as my little baby dick presses against her skirt and thigh I feel myself getting aroused.

Then again across my bare flesh

Whack

Whack

Whack

Oh now my bum really is on fire and I am sobbing like a baby. But even more shaming I feel my little dicky spurting onto her thigh. She yells out announcing

“I think he came!”

She hoists me up off her lap and carries me at arms length as if I might pee on her or worse back quickly to the crib, and drops me unceremonially back in it. Shannon quickly locks it and once again I am trapped.

I rub my sore bum as I sob my eyes out not worried this time about how unmanly I must look. She just stares at me for a moment then starts to laugh at me uncontrollably.

She then without saying another word but at the same time laughing her head off walks out of the room.

As she walks away I continue to hear her laughter then it starts to fade.

I shout after her through my sobs ” where are you going? Get back here Karen. Don’t leave me here in this crazy place, come back. ”

But she is gone and all I can do is sob and peer through the bars of my crib wondering what is to become of me now? What new madness is going to come my way?

shannonf 
    Participant

I look at the sissy weeping , I shake my head. “She was right”, is all I say.  I then make sure the door is closed.  I call on the intercom  “We have cummies in room 2.”  I go and lean against the wall and wait. My arms crossed, well the best I can do considering the size of my boobs. Not much longer the door opens and in come two nurses.  They go over to the crib and without saying a word they drop the side and take the weeping sissy rolling him on his back and begin to change him it doesn’t take to long. They place the dirty in a trash can, and without haste they leave.  Before they leave I tell them to leave the crib down.

Still standing against the wall are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way.”   I take down a harness hanging on the wall and lock it around the sissy. Then attach it to a leash, that is on a retractable cord so I can pull him back to me if I need to.

“Come along you can see your new surroundings.”  I turn and start to walk. I see he trys to make a bolt for it and I push a button and it starts to retract, dragging him to me. “Don’t try that again!”  I know I had to let him try once.

We begin with a stroll to the nursery were there are few other sissies playing.  We don’t stop we walk to the cafeteria were there are a few tables with some food set out ready to be served.

“I think that is enough for now. If you try to run this place is so big and sealed up, so escaping is not possible. I don’t tell him that he is chipped now, but he don’t need to know.

We enter his room and there is a tv in there.  I put him in the crib and lock it, then wheel the tv in front of the crib were I turn on the tv and it is playing barney.

“If you are good tomorrow I will let you have the remote.”  With that I place a baby bottle in the crib then I step out of the room leaving him in the warm glow of barney.

Mannomore 
    Participant

So here I am I find myself alone with this woman I don’t know when she is sure the door is secure she goes to an intercom system and announces ” cummies in room 2. ”

The door opens and two burly nurse arrive and pull me out of the crib onto a table and proceed to change me. The indignity of it is so embarrassing that I wriggle and argue with them but they carry on with their task and don’t speak to me at all.

Once their done Shannon walks over to me with a type of harness thing in her hands which she puts me in and I hear it lock. She then attaches a leash to it my face goes red as I now realise the is the sort of thing a mother would put on a toddler to stop them wandering off when out in public.

I tug on it and argue with her ” now see here bitch I demand you take this off, I refuse to be walked around like a god dammed child. ”

She ignores me by saying

“Come along you can see your new surroundings.”

As soon as we start to walk I try to make a run for it but she presses a button and with a sudden tug the leash I am on draws me much closer to her she warns me

“Don’t try that again!”

We start to walk on our way to wherever she is taking me we see others dressed as I am. Grown men sitting on the floor playing with dolls and baby toys. They don’t seem to pay any attention to us as we pass by they are to wrapped up in what they are doing. What kind of crazy place is this I think to myself.

Next she walks me into a cafeteria and I see tables with food on it but also adult sized high chairs. I suddenly feel hungry since it ages since I have eaten anything my stomach rumbles the more I think about it.

We continue on with me tugging on the walking rein ” look lady if you just let me go I will pay you. I am well of and I will make it worth your while? ” She doesn’t reply she just keeps dragging me along.

The next time she says anything to me its to inform me

“I think that is enough for now. If you try to run this place is so big and sealed up, so escaping is not possible.

We enter another room where she unclips my leash and puts me in yet another crib. I see this room at least has a tv so I will not be totally bored out of my head.

She turns it on telling me

“If you are good tomorrow I will let you have the remote.”

She switches the tv onto a channel showing the kids programme Barney. She leans forward and places a baby bottle through the bars of the crib. She then simply leaves the room shutting the door tight on her way out.

I look at my surroundings and cant believe where I am, surely this must be a nightmare and I will wake up soon. I stand up in the crib but the bars are so high I cant climb out.

Barney and friends are dancing and singing to some toddlers game on tv which I am trying hard not to watch. I pick up the baby bottle and look at it. Surely they don’t expect me a grown man to drink from a baby bottle.

I try to unscrew the lid so I can at least get a drink as I am so dry but I don’t have the strength to release it. I fight the urge to drink from the teat on the bottle.

But after a while hunger and thirst take over and I am forced to suckle from the bottle to relieve my thirst. I feel ashamed but thirst has me beaten. The liquid tastes a little like milk but sweeter.

I lay back in the crib as I suck on the bottle and think thank goodness none of my mates from the golf club can see me now. Me the President laying in a crib watching Barney and sucking on a bottle.

Worse than that what would the women members make of it? Considering it was me who got the ladies banned from bringing in children who were nursing into the club house. I remember how angry that ruling had made them.

My eyes start to feel heavy and I start to drift off. Please god let them come back soon I don’t want to have an accident while locked in this crib.

shannonf 
    Participant

I enter the room to see that , he is indeed sucking on the bottle. I smile.  I put the remote so that it is in plain view under the tv.  I don’t think I will tell him that the tv is on a closed circuit feed that only shows barney and other related shows, no sports, or good movies.

I flip on the light and turn off the tv.  As I watch maybe I should let him use one of the potty chairs?

“”Well are you going to behave? Or are we going to have to punish you again?”  I fail to say Karen wanted him punished.

“If I let you out and let you use the potty chair are you going to be good?”  I point to the chair in the corner. “If you want we can put up the curtain around it.”  I giggle.

I go over and put some coloring books on the table. A small table with small chairs that should be about right for him now. I also put the crayons on the table.

“Lets see should I give you the fairy princess coloring book or the candy land one?”  I put both of them on the table.

I walk over to the crib an open it.  I don’t help him out,  I leave him there it appears that he is still sleeping.  I walk over to the door and leave for a bit.

Mannomore 
    Participant

I think I hear a voice but its way way off in the distance. I make out the words colouring books. This makes me smile as I roll over in the crib. What would I want with colouring books I am a top business man, a leader in the community I am far to busy for colouring in baby books.

I start to wake and as I rub my eyes I notice the crib bars are down. I scan round the room and find that there is indeed colouring books and crayons sitting on a little table. I also notice the tv remote beside it. I grab it and start to flick through the channels.

I know that there is golf on tv at the moment so start to look for it. But every channel is showing toddlers the shows like Barney, Tele Tubbies and stuff like that. In a temper I throw the remote onto the crib.

I start to squirm as I sit on the edge of the crib. I need a piss as I always do when I first wake up.

shannonf 
    Participant

I reenter the room and look at the sissy sitting in the crib. “My you must have to go to the bathroom. After drinking that whole bottle?”  Most of the new sissies want to use the bathroom when they wake. But some are embarrassed to use the potty chair, but eventually use it.  The need usually out weighs there pride.

“There is a potty chair over there in the corner.”   I point to it.  I fail to say the room cameras are taping. Karen wanted to see the first time use for some reason.

“After you are done then you can color. Before you say anything about the coloring books the books will see how your hand eye coordination is after the procedure. If you refuse you may not get changed back. You do want to be a man again don’t you?”

Mannomore 
    Participant

Shannon re enters the room as I am sitting on the edge of the crib. She has a look round the room

“My you must have to go to the bathroom. After drinking that whole bottle?”

I nod my head ” yes I am desperate to have a piss ( blushes ) I mean take a leak but I couldn’t find a toilet in the room Shannon.

I am not sure if she minds that I am so familiar as to call her by her first name but since its the only name I know her by I go with it.

she then points her finger saying

“There is a potty chair over there in the corner.”

I look where she is pointing to see a potty which looks exactly the same as a training potty one would use to potty train a toddler. I explode ” you have got to be joking do you really expect me to use that? ”

She shrugs her shoulders as if to say its that or nothing. I am now become desperate and with the only other choice being to piss myself I reluctantly approach the chair. I hike up the sissy dress and pull down the baby panties I am wearing. I start to piss and as it hits the potty I feel so embarrassed. How can I have fallen so far as to be pissing in nothing more than an oversized baby potty.

Once finished I stand shake myself and pull up the panties. I notice how sissy they are with frills on the ass part and they are plastic lined inside.

Next she tells me that as must colour in the pictures in the book

“After you are done then you can colour. Before you say anything about the colouring books the books will see how your hand eye coordination is after the procedure. If you refuse you may not get changed back. You do want to be a man again don’t you?”

I nod yes ” of course I want changed back into a man more than anything in the world that’s what I want. So I walk over to the tiny table and chair. I sit down but have to stand again to adjust the short dress so its not bunged up under my ass.

Once seated again after tucking the dress below me I pick up a crayon and start to colour, doing my best to stay within the lines which is not as easy as I thought it would be. My hands feel clumsy and I struggle to guide the crayon. This is so so embarrassing as she looks on.

shannonf 
    Participant

“I have to tell you.  When you tried to bribe me to let you go, well how can you when you don’t have anything.  When you were declared dead Karen got everything, so you are penniless .She even found your secret accounts all the money you had stash. In fact you don’t even have an identity now.  But not to worry we made up an identity for you, you will get it later. Karen said something about one day you working at some golf club as a maid. ”

I sit there waiting for the sissy to explode in a fit. I take one picture that you colored and put it in a file . “We need more then one sample so please keep coloring.” I sit there watching.  I get up and get a blank piece of paper, I put it down beside of him.

” If you want you can write Karen a letter you can use the crayons. There is something else to you what shall we call you. Karen was leaning toward Bambi, but she also liked Buffy.  What do you like?”  Before another out bursts I get up and place another paper beside him.

“Just write what you want to be called on the paper”.

Mannomore 
    Participant

Shannon tells me as I sit colouring in this silly picture book

“I have to tell you. When you tried to bribe me to let you go, well how can you when you don’t have anything. When you were declared dead Karen got everything, so you are penniless .She even found your secret accounts all the money you had stash. In fact you don’t even have an identity now. But not to worry we made up an identity for you, you will get it later. Karen said something about one day you working at some golf club as a maid. ”

I cannot control my temper after hearing this ” that ******* bitch how dare she leave me penniless without a pot to piss in. I was good to her and never kept her short of money. She is total cow. I don’t want a new identity I like who I am. I cant work as a maid in the golf club for so many different reasons but the two main ones are A. I am a man and B. I am President of that club she is talking about. The members love me there and I bet they are missing me right now.”

“We need more then one sample so please keep coloring.”

She takes away the picture I am doing and keeps it. The next picture is little horsey. God I am even thinking like the toddler I am dressed up like. I mean its a horse so using all my concentration I start to colour it in. I choose a bright pink crayon and begin colouring in the outline.

” If you want you can write Karen a letter you can use the crayons. There is something else to you what shall we call you. Karen was leaning toward Bambi, but she also liked Buffy. What do you like?”

” Yes I want to write that mad cow. And she better do as I say. ”

Taking my pink crayon I write….. Please Karen get me out of here. This JOKE has gone far enough. Now get your ass over here and help me get me out of this crazy place now. Willie

I look at the writing its a scrawl like a kid would make but its readable. That ought to bring her running ” I tell Shannon.

Shannon asks what they should call me. She tells me Karen likes Bambi but she also liked Buffy. She then asks me what I like and hands me another blank piece of paper. I scrawl on it Willie.

” That’s my name it always has been. Do you think I am going to give myself a girls name? Never. I declare.

shannonf 
    Participant

I take the note that was written.  “I will see that she gets this.”  As  I get up taking the note with me and placing it in the file. Then I sit back down by the table, my breasts being so big rest a top of the table as I try to see how he is doing with the coloring.  I think about some of the other tests I have to administer to the little guy.  But they will come in time.

“I bet yo are getting hungry?”  As all the food up till now has been intravenous or in a baby bottle fourm.  I take him by the hand after I attach the leash.  I pull him up with ease, and out the door to the cafeteria.

Once there I sit him down at a place that is set. There is a plate with food on it. “I must warn you not to eat to fast your smaller and your body may not beable to handle the way you once ate.”  I sit there watching and I have an emt ready to act if I need.

Mannomore 
    Participant

She takes the note for Karen but makes no mention of renaming me for which I am glad. I don’t want a sissy name. She tells me she will see that Karen gets my note.

She says to me

“I bet yo are getting hungry?”

I look up at her from my chair ” yes I am so very hungry. All I have had is that funny tasting milk. ”

She attaches the leash once more onto the harness and leads me out of the room. I think of running but decide to wait till a better time. As I walk I feel her tugging me back with the walking rein.

She takes me back to the cafeteria we were in yesterday. She sets a plate down to me its got cartoon characters on it. The food is like a kids me cut up in bits but at least she didn’t put me in a highchair or bib so that’s something at least.

She warns me

“I must warn you not to eat to fast your smaller and your body may not beable to handle the way you once ate.”

I take a bite of it and it doesn’t taste so good. I spit it out and a blob of it lands on my pink dress ” what kinda food is this lady? It don’t taste like the meals I am used to. ”

shannonf 
    Participant

“I told you that Milly , And oh yeah it may not taste the same.”  I wonder if he catches the name? His mind preoccupied with the taste of the food. I then slide a plate with chicken nuggets on it to him.

“Try that see if that is to your liking?”  Then I push up a drink to him.  After I watch him eat a meager portion of the food I look at him.  “Why don’t we try some other thing.

I take him to another room were there are toys and there is even a tv with a video game.  “If you are good you will have some playtime with the video game.”

“This is the playroom  if you are good you will be allowed to come here.  But you must be a good Milly.”  The tour continues showing him a little  more of the places he will be allowed to go.

I finally take him back to his room with the tv.  “You were good so you may have the remote. ” Not telling him that there is only child like programs on, all the channels.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 263 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar