The Lacy Place

The Steel Horse Saloon

This topic contains 1,187 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 21 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author
     Kathy 
    Participant

I check out the bar and walking through it see that it’s clean and no used glasses seem to be about ..

Making my way back to the bar I take a sip of my coffee just enjoying the taste and the aroma.

I waitress donna sip amddrink my drink guiiii guiii guiii guii sip sip

I, Mistress Andrea Tiffany, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha.

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

On the advice of the girls st the Clubhouse,I decide to check out the saloon to meet everyone plus give me an idea of the acoustics of the place and get a general feel of the place. I walk into the saloon and see Mechelle,Jacqueline and a few others I know. I’m in what I call my “casual” look,which means gothed to the nines, knee high boots,and a schoolgirl’s outfit. Dark makeup around my eyes and lips a slightly dour expression on my face,my long black hair in two playful pigtails,I look around the place and decide it’s not bad.

I do happen to see another girl,one I don’t recognize with a similar expression on her face,like she just got here and is resisting the fact that she is now a girl. I walk over to her and introduce myself

“Hey there,I’m Rachel Darkholme. I’m new here too. I am going to be the new DJ here at the saloon and was checking the place out. What’s your “name”? I place a special emphasis on the last word,implying that it was different from the one she was born with and not one of her choosing.

Jacqueline 

I smile happily and wave to our friend Rachel as she enters the saloon.

“Hi Rachel, welcome to the Steel Horse Saloon.”

I smile when she introduces herself to Chloe.

Kathy 
    Participant

“Hello Rachel, welcome to the Steel Horse Saloon.”

*smiles*

“Would you care for a drink? We have a great selection of alcohol,soda and coffee, plus we also do food”

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Hello again, Rachel and welcome to the Steel Horse.’

No need for any introductions or service as she is already being served by Kathy and has boldly introduced herself to Chloe.

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

Jacqueline smiles and waves to me,welcoming me to the saloon as does Kathy and Mechelle. Kathy then offers to get me a drink or some food. I smile to her and ask for a pina colada. I had always liked them and I am relaxing right now,so why not.

Jacqueline 

Smiling happily, I fix a pina colada for Rachel and place it on the bar for Kathy to serve.

I waitress Donna pick up the plates and cups not being used and I begin washing them *

Attachments:
     Mechelle 
    Participant

“I must just say, Jacqueline, that it’s fortunate that we have such hard working members of staff as Kathy and Donna, isn’t it, so we don’t have to work so hard?”

I smile while Robbie tweets in agreement.

Kathy 
    Participant

Rachael requests a pina colada which Jacqueline makes before I can say ‘Pineapple.!

Picking up the glass I make my way over to Rachel …

“Here you are Rachel one piña colada as requested”

placing the glass down on a coaster ..

“I hope you enjoy it”

*smiles*

Jacqueline 

Mechelle mentions how lucky we are to have such wonderful help in the saloon as Donna and Cathy.

“I agree Mechelle.”

I smile to the girls.

“Thank you Cathy and Donna.”

“And soon we will have Rachel playing music as our official DJ here in the saloon.”

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

Kathy brings me me drink and sets it on a coaster in front of me. “I hope you enjoy it”  She says with a smile. I return her smile easily. “I’m sure I will,Kathy. Thank you very much.” I take a sip and feel the cold drink slide down easily. It was delicious,just like I remembered. I hear Jacqueline saying that soon I’ll be the official DJ here at the saloon and I beam with pride. I think I have finally found my purpose here. I have wonderful friends,and a great new job which I totally enjoy I close my eyes and take another sip of my drink,sighing.

Then I turn to Jacqueline and Mechelle. “So,when do we start? And also,do you have any ideas of the kind of themes you might want for certain evenings? I can do a techno night,or perhaps some classic rock or even country if that is what you like.”

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

Chloe seems uncertain about drinking, so I order a pina colada, and attracting her attention, quickly drink a large part, and then offer the rest.

“Chloe, it’s safe, all the drinks here are safe. Now relax, mingle and enjoy yourself. Ask about feminine mannerisms, you’ll need to learn them quickly.”

In the background I here another relatively new girl arrive, so dragging Chloe behind me, I smile at Rachael,

“Welcome Rachael,  I am Anna, and may I introduce Chloe, she’s newly arrived, and a little bit shy.”

Jacqueline 

I show Rachel to the stage and explain all the equipment we have ready for her DJ duties.

“We’ll leave the themes up to you Rachel. Just let us know what you have in mind. All those ideas sound great. Themes can be great fun, before the remodel we had something called the Non Stop Dance party, which featured a different theme every week. Or month in some cases.”

“Putting up a poster here in the saloon will be fine. Have fun with it and let Mechelle or I know if there is anything you need. And Kathy and Donna will keep you hydrated. Cocktails, beer, water, juice, whatever you like.”

“We’re all looking forward to your getting started.”

I smile happily to our new friend. Just then, Anna comes over with Chloe to introduce themselves to Rachel.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Jacqueline.
     Mechelle 
    Participant

“That’s a good idea. You can try different themes, Rachel – either your own ideas or you can take suggestions from other people.  Some are bound to be more successful or popular than others but that is just the way sometimes, and I wouldn’t worry about that.”

omg omg omg omg omg omg you’re welcome Jacqueline happy to help omg omg omg omg yes I donna can pour drinks

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

Giggle I bimbo skye love dancing

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

As Jacqueline shows me the DJ equipment and is explaining all about it,another girl brings over the girl I introduced myself to earlier. “Welcome Rachael,  I am Anna, and may I introduce Chloe, she’s newly arrived, and a little bit shy.”

I smile to both of them. “Hi Anna and Chloe. I’m rather new myself here. Only been here a few days and still adjusting to things,so I know how you feel.” In stead of hugging her or giving her a peck on the cheek,(which in her present state of mind might not be a good thing to do) I extend my hand to her and wait for her to shake it.

As I wait,Mechelle comes over to me and says,“That’s a good idea. You can try different themes, Rachel – either your own ideas or you can take suggestions from other people.  Some are bound to be more successful or popular than others but that is just the way sometimes, and I wouldn’t worry about that.”

“Thanks Mechelle. I’ll try to do some different things to see how they work out and go from there.”

Kathy 
    Participant

“I’ll be happy to help any way that I can”

*smiles*

Jacqueline 

I smile and nod at what Kathy says.

“Indeed, We’ll all help.”

omg OMG OMG I can bring some decor like balloons chips salsa and cheese …..OMG OMG OMG for after the dancing 

Attachments:
     Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

Donna,Kathy and Jacqueline all offer their help to me with my new venture. I smile t them and give them hugs and pecks on the cheek. “Thanks girls. I appreciate all of the help. I don’t know how to properly thank you all for this opportunity.”

lucy 
    Participant

Leo walks in a bit shy and emberassed. He’s hairless underneath his red dress. The girls at the corporation tried to force feminize him but he took to it rather quickly to their dismay. They dismissed him and now he doesn’t really know what to do. He stares around a bit….

omg omg omg omg you are very welcome dj dark please excuse me dj dark omg omg omg I love the music la la omg omg omg

omg omg omg omg welcome to the horse saloon my name is donna 

Mechelle 
    Participant

Somebody unfamiliar enters the Steel Horse, immediately to be served by Donna.  Once again, I am reminded what good staff we have.

“Hello, and welcome to the Steel Horse,” I say.  “We haven’t seen you before, have we? I am Mechelle, the manager here.”

Jacqueline 

I smile happily and give a wave from behind the bar when the new girl enters the saloon.

omg omg omg omg omg omg welcome may I take your drink a d foodorder

Attachments:
     Kathy 
    Participant

“Thanks girls. I appreciate all of the help. I don’t know how to properly thank you all for this opportunity.”

‘Your welcome Rachel,and don’t worry about it .. we all help each other here”

*smiles*

Just then a new girl enters the bar …

I wave to her ..

“Welcome to the Steel Horse Saloon, I’m Kathy by the way .. if you want a drink or anything … just ask”

*smiles*

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

Giggle blush you are welcome I bimbo skye will be here if you need my services*kathy*

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Viewing 30 posts - 1,141 through 1,170 (of 1,187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar