The Lacy Place

The Steel Horse Saloon

This topic contains 1,153 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Darkholme 11 hours, 33 minutes ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 

Sometime later, I arrive with one of our brand new Lacy girls, Shasta.

“Hi everyone, I’d like to introduce our new employee and friend, Shasta. She has recently completed the transformation and has taken a shopping trip. Please make her feel at home.”

“Shasta, say hello to the girls.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>”Hello, Shasta. I am Mechelle, the manager here, and I am very pleased to meet you.”</p>
    “Can I get you something to drink?”

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

giggle hi Jacqueline giggle nice to meet you Shasta I’m bimbo skye giggle giggle would you like a drink or food I’m waitress bimbo skye hi Shasta   here is hugs giggle welcome **

<!–more–>

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Kathy 
    Participant

“Hello Shasta. I’m Kathy .. and I work here …. it’s nice to meet you”

*smiles*

I waitress Donna help pick up dirty bottles and plates

I, Mistress Andrea Tiffany, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha.

Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

“Shasta, what would you like to drink? On the house.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

Shasta seems very shy, and the bar has got quiet too.

“Is anyone else ready for a drink? They are not all on the house, though!”

Kathy 
    Participant

“I’ve made some fresh coffee if anyone wants any?”

omg omg hi kathy omg omg I luv to have some coffe to go with my chocolate chip donut ..omg omg omg pretty please I love sone coffee 

Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

I smile happily.

“I’d like some coffee too please Kathy. Before I wind up toasted. Giggle.”

Kathy 
    Participant

‘Not a problem Donna …. give me a couple of minutes to brew it”

Luckily I have used the machine a few times now so it’s starting to become easier ,,

And sure enough I return shortly with the coffee

“Here you are Donna .. I hope that it’s OK”

*smiles*

Sir 
    Participant

“nice choice.”  I push the straw toward Indie’s lips to see if they will part for me to stick in her mouth.

omg omg omg hi Kathy omg omg omg I’ll wait 

omg omg  omg  omg  thank  you  very  much for bringing   me   donna this hot drink omg omg  omg  omg   thank a lot Kathy kiss kiss mmmmmm it’s so hot and goes with my donut 

Attachments:
     Mechelle 
    Participant

“I hope Robbie doesn’t decide to perch on the top of that coffee machine. It looks hot!” I say to Kathy.

I have obviously get health and safety on my mind, as I warn Sir, “Are you sure it’s safe to drink coffee through a straw, Sir? I am worried it could burn her.”

Kathy 
    Participant

‘I’m glad you like it Donna, good coffee reminds me of home, and there is an added bonus in that it brings a smile to your face’

*smiles*

“I hope Robbie doesn’t decide to perch on the top of that coffee machine. It looks hot!”

‘It should be OK Mechelle, the decoration, should discourage him plus Robbie’s clever enough to move off if he feels it’s too hot”

Mechelle 
    Participant

“I am sure he will fly off if it’s too hot, Kathy, but birds are attracted by shiny things.  He might leave a little present behind if he flies off in a fright, too!”

Jacqueline 

I can’t help but to giggle at what Mechelle says about Robbie and the coffee machine.

“Maybe a serving of his favorite nuts will keep Robbie’s mind off the shiny machine.”

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Jacqueline.

omg omg omg omg yes I do like it kathy omg omg I am happy that you are glad I like it omg omg omg it does feel like my lacy place apartment from warmth and hotness of it omg omg it does put smiles omg omg omg 

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

Entering the Steel Horse Saloon, I look for Jacquelyn to introduce Chloe. Finding her and exchanging hugs and kisses with my friend, I make the introduction,

“Jacquelyn, meet our brand new girl Chloe, isn’t she sexy.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

Robbie flies off,more interested in Jacqueline’s edible nuts than any shiny machine, but just then, a new girl enters and is introduced to Jacqueline.

“Welcome to the Steel Horse, Chloe. My name is Mechelle. Can I get you a drink?”

Jacqueline 

I smile happily and greet our friend Anna with a big hug and a kiss.

“Hi Anna, welcome. It’s very good to see you.”

She then introduces us to her friend Chloe.

“She is indeed,” I grin and wink. “Hello Chloe, I’m very happy to meet you. Welcome to the Lacy Place and to the Steel Horse Saloon.”

I give her a warm hug and then introduce her to the others after Mechelle introduces herself and offers her a drink.

“Chloe, this is Cathy, Donna, Shasta, Skye, Indi, and Sir.”

Beneathuk 
    Participant

I look around, still feeling overwhelmed by everything and not understanding what’s going on here. I mean, I know that Anna some how turned me into a very convincing looking girl and now I’m in a bar with lots of other attractive “ladies” but my head is spinning and I feel a little faint.

“Hello Chloe, I’m very happy to meet you. Welcome to the Lacy Place and to the Steel Horse Saloon.”

I look at the woman addressing me and then look back at the floor. She hugs me and continues…

“Chloe, this is Cathy, Donna, Shasta, Skye, Indi, and Sir.”

As she introduces each individual I give them a shy half smile without making eye contact with anyone.

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

Giggle hi I’m Skye I’m a bimbo waitress hugs and kisses 

I bimbo Skye smile back at chloe and I twirl my blonde hair

twirl my

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Attachments:
     Mechelle 
    Participant

Chloe seems a bit shy and withdrawn and I have an idea.

“Jacqueline didn’t mention somebody else who is here.”

I clap my hands and Robbie flies over and stares at Chloe.

“Chloe, please meet my pet bird, Robbie.”

Attachments:
     Kathy 
    Participant

Hello Chloe, I’m Kathy, and its nice to meet you.. welcome back Anal Lynn…”

*smiles*

” .. and welcome to the Steel Horse Saloon, would either of you like a drink or a coffee?”

Beneathuk 
    Participant

A parakeet or whatever kind of exotic bird it is flies over towards me, startling me. I throw my hands up, nor expecting there to be fucking bird inside a bar.

“Chloe, please meet my pet bird, Robbie.”

Frowning and more than a little taken aback I look at the bird suspiciously and then at the lady speaking to me.

“What’s he looking at?”

That voice still sound surreal, whatever it was that Anna did to me better wear off soon and then first opportunity I get I am off, this madhouse is doing my nut in. At-least that’s what I’m thinking on the inside, but expressing that doesn’t seem so easy anymore.

I look at Anna and then my eyes dart around the room again. Are all these ‘ladies’ like me? Have they all been turned against their will like me? Surely not, they all seem happy and I’m far from happy about this. Maybe they have been drugged too, or brainwashed or… Maybe they’re just playing along, biding their time. Perhaps I should do the same wait until their guard is down and then make dash for sanity and safety.

“Er… does he bite?”

Jacqueline 

I smile and shake my head,

“No, he doesn’t bite Chloe. Robbie is curious and fun. Not a biter. He will order you a drink though, he loves to mess with the bartenders by doing that.”

I notice she seems a bit uptight. As most of us were when we started out here at Lacy.

Mechelle 
    Participant

My plan to take Chloe’s mind off her situation by introducing her to Robbie does not seem to have worked very well. Sometimes, I forget that not everyone likes birds as much as I do.

“Sorry, Chloe, if you felt uncomfortable, but you don’t need to be worried around Robbie. Unless he is provoked, he is not a biter. He is much more likely to order a bitter!”

• This reply was modified 5 days, 16 hours ago by  Mechelle.
     Beneathuk 
    Participant

(Play along play along play along) the affirmation resonates around my head, I want to tell them where to go, to stop calling my Chloe, my name is Ben but I’m guessing that Anna has messed them all up too. I’ll get even with Anna and with that bitch ex boss of mine for setting this whole thing up. But right now, I need to bide my time.

“It’s OK, I wasn’t expecting a parakeet to come out of nowhere.”

Damn I hope this voice thing wears off soon -I decline the offer of a drink (after-all I’ve already been drugged once and there’s no telling what they put in the coffee or the bitter around here).

Anna doesn’t seem to be doing much so I look around for somewhere to sit, ideally in a corner away from everyone, so I can assess the situation and plot my escape.

I waitress Donna sip my pink panther guiii gippppp

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33400000/Emily-as-Babydoll-baby-doll-from-sucker-punch-33492210-286-500.jpg

Meanwhile kairi tequila is getting drunk from the tequila ahots shots. 

• This reply was modified 4 days, 20 hours ago by  Jacqueline.
Viewing 30 posts - 1,111 through 1,140 (of 1,153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar