The Lacy Place

The Steel Horse Saloon

This topic contains 1,153 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Darkholme 11 hours, 31 minutes ago.

• Author
     Fifi B 
    Participant

Can Fifi still serve?

Same job or I finish can’t remember.

“Drink anyone?”

Tommi 
    Participant

Making our way to Steffy, Mechelle greets us and asks if we had seen Robbie. “Hi Mechelle its nice to see you. Sorry but I didn’t see him,” and she continues her search.

Having a slightly better view I see Jaclyn waving to us from behind Steffy and wave back to her. I greet Steffy with a hug. “Hi Steffy its so good to see you.”

Steffy 
    Participant

Yayay! A hug from Tommi!“It seems like ages since I’ve seen you two. Were you on vacation?” (Giggle). I release Tommi and then hug Victoria. I wonder if Victoria remembers her mention of Dubois. My eyes twinkle. Hmm.

Jacqueline 

I make my way over to Miss Diana.

“Are you feeling better? May I get you anything else? Breakfast perhaps?”

Victoria Wainwright 
    Participant

I’m careful not to spill my martini and hold it away from us as I share a hug and air kiss with Steffy. I also see a wave from Jaclyn and give one back, then respond to Steffy’s “It seems like ages since I’ve seen you two. Were you on vacation?”

“Vacation no but we did visit some of the Wainwright mining holdings we have here in the west. That reminds me Steffy I’ve had my people look into what we talked about at Kinzs party. Lets sit when we get a chance and talk K?” Taking a sip of my martini wonder if she ever heard of Goldie Dubois?

Steffy 
    Participant

Victoria mentions just what I was curious about. She suggests some later moments to discuss things. “Sure as shootin’. Sounds good!” I giggle. I really don’t know where the western style came from, but I’m pleased given our past chat on the topic. “I have a feeling that things will get a bit crowded. That would be nice.” I look around, trying to put on a welcoming face.

Taffy SIlk 
    Participant

”My funnest part? Well, I do try to keep it well preserved. A spa day sounds fun though, will there be any pretty girls there?”

I look as innocent as I can, which is not very.

”Even a millimetre? Ooh,  I saw you poke her tongue out at her, blatant flirting I’d say! Watch.”

Very slowly and deliberately, I poke my tongue out, lick my lips and then wiggle the tip of it.

”See? Don’t you feel flirted at? And if not, how do I make you?”

I half expect her to giggle at being teased, and then probably plan her revenge (which should be fun). I turn around to Tommi and Victoria, following the waving.

”I know them a little. Let’s go over, they’re always nice to talk to.”

Jaclyn 
    Participant

<span style=”color: #b163a3;”>“As well you should. Keep it hidden, that is. Keep bringing it out and everyone will be jealous!”</span>

<span style=”color: #553a63;”>… she sticks her tongue out and I move to kiss her … dang, missed …</span>

<span style=”color: #b163a3;”>“You keep doing that and I’ll catch it one of these days. Then you’re in big trouble!”</span>

<span style=”color: #553a63;”>… oh, go over and visit with Victoria and Tommi? …</span>

<span style=”color: #b163a3;”>“Sure, let’s do.”</span>

<span style=”color: #553a63;”>… hook my hand in her arm and take my martini with the other … head over … grin at Steffy …</span>

<span style=”color: #b163a3;”>“Hi Victoria, hi Tommi! Good to see you two again. You’re looking well! You both know Taffy, right?”</span>

Jaclyn 
    Participant
    <section class=”container-wrap main-color”>

  “As well you should. Keep it hidden, that is. Keep bringing it out and everyone will be jealous!”

… she sticks her tongue out and I move to kiss her … dang, missed …

“You keep doing that and I’ll catch it one of these days. Then you’re in big trouble!”</span>… oh, go over and visit with Victoria and Tommi? …

“Sure, let’s do.”

… hook my hand in her arm and take my martini with the other … head over … grin at Steffy …

“Hi Victoria, hi Tommi! Good to see you two again. You’re looking well! You both know Taffy, right?”

</section>

Steffy 
    Participant

I just knew hanging near Tommi and Victoria would guarantee some visits. Taffy and Jaclyn come to visit them. I get a smile from Jaclyn and I giggle. I don’t usually see her without a drink in her hand, but carrying the martini(?) she seems all garbled, wobbly, not in her usual mode. I take the tip of my finger and touch her nose gently. “I just reset you. That was my diagnosis. You needed a reset.”

Victoria Wainwright 
    Participant

My thoughts on Goldie Dubois come to an end as Taffy and Jaclyn come over with Jaclyn taking the lead “Hi Victoria, hi Tommi! Good to see you two again. You’re looking well! You both know Taffy, right?”

With a happy smile I greet the two of them again being careful with my drink as I give Jaclyn a little hug and an air kiss to her cheek. And then to Taffy who I’ve only have had a hi or two I still give a hug and kiss, no time like the present to show friendship “Ladies it’s great to see you again.”

OOC Sorry will be away for two or three days. Please continue I’ll catch up

Taffy SIlk 
    Participant

I nod solemnly.
    “Yes, ma’am. Hidden it will be, except on occasions.”
    I then giggle as she ducks forward and misses me, before warning on my future behaviour. Big trouble?
    “Promises, promises!”
    Giggling, I let her lead me over to the others as Arm Taffy, tossing my hair back as we walk. Steffy however doesn’t wait, and prods her nose. I peer at Jaclyn.
    “Reset? There’s a reset button?”
    Miss Victoria and Miss Tommi are all smiles, and greet Jaclyn first before I get a hug and kiss. I gently return the gesture.
    “You two too, miss. Jacqueline has the best visitors. Poor Jaclyn has to make do with me.”

Jaclyn 
    Participant

… reset? … oh, indeed! …

  “Thanks Steffy, I needed that! ”

… look around …

  “Yea, the universe was all tilted for a moment there. Think it’s fine now. More vodka and Taffy might be the cure, I’m thinking!”

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jaclyn.
     Jacqueline 

“More vodka? More everything!!! Giggle.”

I walk to the bar to ask Amy for another round of drinks for everyone, including she and I and Fifi. I then proceed to serve them to everyone.

“My treat everyone. Enjoy.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

Eventually, I return with Robbie on my shoulder.

“That is a relief. He is safe.”

As I walk back, the cockatoo fidgets and stretches out in Jacqueline and Amy’s direction.

“I think he must want something to drink too.”

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mechelle.
    Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

I smile happily to Mechelle and to Robbie.

“And for you as well Mechelle. Drinks for all. We are off to a wonderful new start.”

I place a bowl of mixed nuts and popcorn on the bar for Robbie, along with something for him to drink.

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Thanks, Jacqueline,” I say, as I take a sip from the drink. “All these changes can be a little disconcerting, I must admit.”

Robbie has no such doubts, though, as he munches away at the bowl of nuts.

Taffy SIlk 
    Participant

”More everything? That sounds dangerous, but it would be rude to refuse, Jacqueline.”

I think aloud as Jaclyn resets.

”More me? If more me is the cure, I’m not sure I want to know what the problem is.”

Tommi 
    Participant

….catching up…

I hear my love mention  to Steffy about getting together at some later point about someone named Goldie Dubois.  I seem to recall them talking about that at Makenzie’s birthday party before Lacy closed.

…..Jaclyn and Taffy join us ….

“Hi Victoria, hi Tommi! Good to see you two again. You’re looking well! You both know Taffy, right?”

“Hi Jaclyn!  Hi Taffy! I remember Taffy from Makenzie’s birthday party.

I giggle when Steffy intercepts Jaclyn and presses Jaclyn’s nose,  “I just reset you. That was my diagnosis. You needed a reset.”   Steffy is such a fun girl she instinctively knows how to add a little good natured fun to the moment

Taffy  says,  “You two too, miss. Jacqueline has the best visitors. Poor Jaclyn has to make do with me.”

“Thank you Taffy and I’m sure you and Jaclyn are wonderful together”

… current …

Jacqueline announces, “More vodka? More everything!!! Giggle.  My treat everyone. Enjoy.”.

Shortly fresh martinis for my love and me arrive.   Taffy muses ”More everything? That sounds dangerous, but it would be rude to refuse, Jacqueline.  More me? If more me is the cure, I’m not sure I want to know what the problem is.”

“Oh Taffy, I’m sure there is no problem, Jaclyn wants to keep you close.”

Steffy 
    Participant

For some reason, I’m not allergic to Robbie. Is it birds? Some birds? Or just Robbie? At least Robbie passes the allergy test. Now, just as long as there is no repeat of whispered secrets.

Vodka seems to be the drink of choice at the moment. Sounds good to me.

What amazes me is the volume that Jaclyn and Taffy seem able to put down. I’m not so sure about Tommi or Victoria. Maybe I should conduct an experiment. When a glass comes by that I can snag I snag it. “Bottoms up!”

Jaclyn 
    Participant

… Tommi remembers Taffy from the horrible birthday party …

  “Thank you Tommi! We’re having fun together and that’s what counts!”

… squeeze Taffy’s arm gently …

  “The problem Taffy is simply one of color. My color is better when I’m with you.” #Giggle

Taffy SIlk 
    Participant

I grin at Tommi at the suggestion that Jaclyn wants to keep me close.

”She certainly does. Someone to do the ironing for, the tidying up for, to order around when she wants something. She tends to make some things terribly hard, and she knows all my weaknesses. Any moment now she’s going to demand that I let her kiss me, I think. Don’t tell her I said that, okay?”

Almost on cue, Jaclyn squeezes my arm, commenting that she’s better with me around.

”It is? Oh good, I am a cure! I wonder if I’m a universal cure for anyone…”

Steffy is still Steffy, which is good to see.

”Indeed, Steffy. Iachad da! Always!”

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Ie iechyd da bob amser, Steffy. I mean good health .every time.”

Robbie can’t speak Welsh, but thinks he can hear his name and trots up to Steffy, repeating “Bob, Rob, Bob, Rob!” in her face.

“I am sorry, Steffy,” I apologise. “Whatever else may change, Robbie can still be a nuisance.”

amylynn 
    Participant

I take a short break and return in my new drdress.

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

I smile and give a whistle.

“Fantastic dress Amy, it looks splendid on you.”

Yuhana 
    Participant

Walks in and looks around.  Everything looks nice. Take seat on corner table.

Attachments:
     amylynn 
    Participant

I rush over and give my silly sis a hug!

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Jacqueline 

“Yuhana!!!!” I shout before covering my mouth and blushing. That was loud.

I hurry over behind Amy to give our friend a big hug.

“Hi Yu, welcome back to the Steel Horse Saloon and to the new Lacy Place. It’s so good to see you.”

“Would you like something to drink?”

Taffy SIlk 
    Participant

”A nuisance, Mechelle? I think Robbie is providing essential colour and entertainment to the proceedings.”

Did Jacqueline just wolf-whistle Amylynn? Interesting, but she does look quite foxy.

Jacqueline’s yelp makes me jump too. Ah, another arrival to Jacqueline’s den of iniquity.

Yuhana 
    Participant

“Yuhana!!!!”

So much for quiet entrance. Think whole place know now that I am here.  😛 Jacqueline tangled first with Amylynn comes to greet me with a big friendly hug. Sometimes feel to squeeze a bit, like now. *wink*

“Good to be back.. and you feel good as aways.” 

Drink..? “Of course Caol Ila..” smile “How are you?”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 1,153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar