The Lacy Place

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra Clubhouse

This topic contains 476 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Mechelle 12 hours, 27 minutes ago.

• Author
     amylynn 
    Participant

big sis is it safe to return to my job at steel horse?

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Jacqueline 

“Yes it is Amy. We’ve seen nothing of Sir for quite some time. And we miss you there. I hope you’ll come too Kiaday.”

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant
    I bimbo Skye twirl my hair licking the drips of juice on my lips

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant
    …….

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

I waitress donna say like omg omg omg omg omg yes mechelle no more liquor for kairi shes out of it ….mechelle here take kairi, s keys*… and omg omg hi amy im waitress donna……hi kiaday omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Kairi tequila says

im sooooooo drunkkkkkk theeeeee ro m mmmm, is spinning I need to put my head downnnnnnnmmmm I got a hangover Mechelle maybe I shouldn’t have drank that much *

I, Mistress Andrea Tiffany, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha.

Jacqueline 

I giggle and wink to Kairi.

“Cup of coffee Kairi?” I ask.

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/snooki-300×30014.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Kairi tequila winks back

<!–more–>im so wasted nnnnnnn yes please Jacqueline uuuuu I kairi would  love a cup of coffee *<!–more–><!–more–>

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

I bimbo Skye look at the drunk …..Gurl going for coffee like I would if I was bimboishly drunk

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Enjoy the coffee, Kairi, but be careful – it is pretty hot with no milk in it. Make sure you don’t spill it!”

I then nod in agreement when Jacqueline says that Amy and Kiaday would be very welcome at the Steel Horse.”

Kathy 
    Participant

‘The Steal Horse is a great place…”

*smiles*

amylynn 
    Participant

Excellent! I will return to my duties there. I take kaiday hand “another turn love?”

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Kathy 
    Participant

I suddenly remember a box that I saw and head into the back..

“Does anyone want a biscuit.. or maybe I should say a cookie they are called Hobnobs

Kiaday 
    Participant

”I would love to, but it seems we’ll have to pick our own song as the DJ is taking a break.”

Not here for the sex, but for the friendships.

Jacqueline 

“That sounds great Amy. See you there.”

I smile when Kathy brings out a package of yummy cookies for us.

“Mmm those are really good. Thanks Kathy.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Oh, hobnobs! They are great. Do you not have them here in America, Jacqueline? I wonder how they found their way into our back room.”

OOC The McVities factory,  or one of their factories, is in the town where I work!

Jacqueline 

OOC: I’ve not noticed them Mechelle but I will look in the future. I am quite a cookie monster. 🙂

I donna say omg omg omg omg I see kairi with coffee it looks hot 

Kairi says yes mechelle I won’t spill the cofeecoffee it tastes so good im feeling my hangover discipating 

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

giggle thanks Kathy for the cookie it tastes ever so good giggle

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Why don’t you have some of those hobnobs which Kathy brought with your coffee, Kairi?” I ask, nearly stumbling over the tonguetwister.

“You can dip them in the cup.”

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

I take a break for a few minutes to enjoy my drink and catch my breath,still getting used to my new body. I look around the clubhouse for a bit,listening but not joining the conversation. Everything is still so strange,so sureal to me,but it’s also beginning to almost feel like home. Granted there is no snow here and the heat is oppressive to a yankee like myself,but I’ll just have to deal with it.

Jacqueline 

I bring out a gallon of milk, just in case someone would rather dip their cookies in there rather than in their cocktails or coffee.

I then sit back and relax, enjoying being here with my friends.

After taking delicious bite of the cookie I waitress Donna

OMG OMG OMG these are good cookies I like them 

Kairi tequila says

well ok mechelle I kairi tequila will give my cookie a dipping in my coffee

kairi tequila dips em in the glass

mmmmm mechelle the coffee complements it well it helped me kairi I don’t have that weird hangover Mechelle 

Mechelle 
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr”>”That’s good to hear, Kairi. I don’t know what you think, but biscuits seem to go better if you dip them in tea or coffee, not that I like tea, than milk. That just seems strange to me!”</p>

Jacqueline 

“Unfortunately, I dislike milk, so I never dip anything into it. Giggle. But dipping cookies into milk seems to be very common on this side of the pond.” 😉

thank you mechelle it feels good now maybe I kairi should only drink two beers next  time as opposed to five next time mechelle I kairi love how they taste good and my coffee ,*mmmmmm the beauty is there is no wrong way to dip cookie milk juice beer tea etc

hhhnnn

Mechelle 
    Participant

“That sounds like a good idea, Kairi, for the future. You are looking much better now, anyway.”

“Would you like a hobnob, Rachel?” I ask, noticing that my new friend looks rather thoughtful about something.

thank you mechelle it is a good idea yes for the future im not only looking good mechelle I feel good 

🙂

Jacqueline 
    This reply has been set as private.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous

Hi, I’m just trying to find out if anyone can see Jacqueline’s private reply.  I can’t but that may be because I haven’t replied to this topic before. Can any of you ‘regulars’ read it?

Mechelle 
    Participant

OOC No, it’s private for everyone, Evelyn, apart from the person to whom it was sent. Welcome to the thread, by the way!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Mechelle.
Viewing 30 posts - 421 through 450 (of 477 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar