The Lacy Place

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra Clubhouse

This topic contains 476 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Mechelle 11 hours, 39 minutes ago.

• Author
     Mechelle 
    Participant

“We all like a party, including Robbie.”[/color]

I can hear some squawking and flapping as the cockatoo tries to keep up with the dance music..

I waitress donna

omg omg omg omg I love to partay) omg omg Jacqueline my hair is pretty pink omg omg omg

Kairi tequila says im  so  drunkkkkkkkkkkk* uh&hhhh nuuuuu im kairiii tequila

hey mechelle its me kiari want a cold one a beer im buying***

I, Mistress Andrea Tiffany, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha.

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

I begin to actually enjoy the party with my new friends. I cue up another song and keep the party going strong.

Kiaday 
    Participant

As the next song starts I pull Amy in tightly. ”I love you.” I say before giving her a gentle but passionate kiss. Not too long or too short. Going more for quality than quantity. Then immediately continue dancing while watching for a response.

Not here for the sex, but for the friendships.

Jacqueline 

“Parties are great.” I cheer and continue dancing, watching everyone having fun.

“You’re hair looks great Donna. Pink is perfect for you.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

I am not sure if I should say yes to Kairi as she looks like she might already have had too much to drink, but, go on, I decide for myself.

“Yes, can I have a beer please, Kairi.”

Omg Omg omg omg omg whoop whop Jacqueline omg omg omg like thank you very much sis friend Jacqueline for saying nice things about my hair*.

Kairi says well ok mechelle I’ll order a beer for me and you mechelle. …..burrpppp*donna I like to order two beers one for me s

And for mechelle
    <p style=”text-align: justify;”></p>

omg omg omg omg omg omg two beers here you Go kairi and mechelle take your beers omg omg omg omg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sucker-punch/images/6/64/Babydoll%27s_Dancing_outfit.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20130301034149

thanks donna here is your money and tips 

CLINK CLINK*

omg omg thanks kairi ok kairi and mechelle and Jacqueline I put money in cash register and tips in piggybank

aaaaaakk aaaak ok mechelle bottoms up garrrrre gareee im so drunkkkkkkkkkkk off my…..aaaaaakk

Kathy 
    Participant

This are going great, the music keeps on coming and people are relaxing

*smiles*

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Cheers, Kairi. Bottoms up.” I smile and hold up my glass in a toast to my friend.

Jacqueline 

Smiling, I hold up my glass to everyone. And the fun party continues.

amylynn 
    Participant

I love you now and forever your the o ly thing I love here I will never forsake you

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

Kairi chugs it down and says  pppbutoms  suuuuup I wolfed it down mechelle I’m so wasted gurrrrrr*burrrrppp burrp immmmmm drunkkkkk I’m tipsy

I Donna say omg omg omg this song rocks**

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Kathy 
    Participant

“I love this song, but I need another drink”

*smiles*

As I make my way to the bar to get a cold soda..

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

I decide to get into the party mood as well and ask for a pina colada. Jacqueline cues up Culture Club and I laugh as I dance to the music,the party getting into stride. Wanting to stay with the classic 80’s theme,I cue up my next song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

Jacqueline 

As Rachel continues the music, she requests a Pina Colada. I fix one for her and place it on the bar.

“Here you go Rachel….. Anyone else need a drink or refill?”

OOC: Rachel use this code for youtube: [*youtube]code to the right of the = sign[/youtube] without the star.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     Mechelle 
    Participant

“Actually, Rachel, there is an appropriate song from the eighties, if you have it. Do you know the Pina Colada song by Rupert Holmes?

He was originally from my part of the world and did go on a tour which included the north west of England.  He said how great it was to be back in his home town, and how he had always supported the local football team. Then, in the next town, he said exactly the same!”

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant
    I bimbo Skye pick up the bottle and pass it to kairi tequila while I let loose and dance

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant
    I Bimbo Skye twirl my hair
    And smack my butt
    I whip out my breasts

omg omg omg this song it about me waitress Donna omgggg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg 

Kairi tequila was sfaced she was drunk oooooo

Immmmmmmm

Drunkkkkkkkkkk

Theeeeee

Roommmm

Is spinning

Kiaday 
    Participant

I am taken aback by Amy’s response, and suddenly feel like I need to take a break to catch my breath. But in a good way. ”Would you like a drink?”

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

As Jacqueline prepares me my drink,Mechelle asks if I have the Pina Colada song in my playlist. “I’ll see what I can do,Mechelle.” I look around and find it without too much trouble. I cue it up and take a sip of my drink as it plays.<!–YouTube Error: bad URL entered–>

httpsref="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6l38eP-4w">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6l38eP-4w</a>

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Thanks, Rachel. It is not a particular favourite of mine, I must admit. I just thought of it when you were playing the old songs and ordered a pina colada.”

Jacqueline 

amylynn 
    Participant

“you are my bright and shining star”

sex on the beach big sis

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Kairi tequila sings if you like Tina colada,s and getting caught in the rain but kairi tequila sings it all surly and wasted

https://cdnph.upi.com/svc/sv/upi/52501325542508/2012/1/e53a95f4d7a47bd845940047f343ce89/Snooki-Moore-top-Worst-Dressed-list.jpg

I waitress Donna dance and say omg omg omg omg mechelle do you see kairi she’s so drunk omg omg omg I should go make her coffee she looks like she has hangover

https://i.imgflip.com/2xm9vc.jpg

Jacqueline 

I smile happily and nod to Amy.

“Sex on the Beach, coming up Sis.”

“Kiaday, can I get you something?”

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

I bimbo skye shake my hips and butt and dance

Mechelle 
    Participant

“That sounds a very good idea, Donna. I think Kairi could do with a sit down and some black coffee, and no pina colada.”

Kiaday 
    Participant

”Just a water for me. Thank you.”

Jacqueline 

I smile and nod in agreement with Mechelle about the coffee for Kairi.

“Water? Coming right up Sis.”

I get a glass of ice water for Kiaday.

Viewing 30 posts - 391 through 420 (of 477 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar