The Lacy Place

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra Clubhouse

This topic contains 568 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Marky 1 hour, 7 minutes ago.

• Author
     Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

I bimbo skye smile and giggle and I bimbo skye flicker my eyelashes thanking Jacqueline for the drinks

giggle thank you bimbo much Jacqueline for this drink 

I bimbo skye kiss the glass of the drink smearing my lipstick imprint

I’m the glass I bimbo Skye taste the sweetness and the creamness if the slippery nipple drink ui blush drill the name of the drink and taste I bimbo skye duip my hair in it and suck on my hair and the drink

I bimbo skye straighten my dress and chasity belt

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Jacqueline 

OOC: I’ll have limited posting over the weekend as I’ll be out of town. Back to normal on Monday.

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

I bimbo skye let the creaminess wash my gullet my bimbo hole my mouth*tuii tuii tuiii*

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

Kathy 
    Participant

Picking up a cocktail shaker I add ice followed by a shot each of vodka, Kahlua, Disaronno Originale Amaretto liqueur, Baileys Irish Cream, single cream and milk.

Shaking the mixture I then strain it into a glass of crushed ice and dust it lightly with chocolate shavings!

Picking up the glass I place it on a coaster near Skye ….

“here you go Skye one screaming orgasm as you requested”

*smiles*

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

giggle blush tee hee kathy. Thanks forthe  screaming orgasm drink. Mmmmmm its sweet and so creamy it melts in my mouth nuuuu nuuuu nuuuu nuuuuj nuuu nuuu nuiuu so good

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

Jacqueline turns to me and nods.“Of course I’ll help Rachel. We all will. I’m pretty sure you will adjust just fine. It will take some time and the help of your new friends, but it will happen.” She says. She then looks thoughtful for a moment,as if there is something else that was on her mind. I smile at her,dabbing at my eyes with a napkin.

“Thanks,Jacqueline. I appreciate that. Besides,I do need to look into getting more clothes. I can’t run around in what I have on now forever.” I laugh. “And I’m going to need all the help I can get. I haven’t got a clue about fashion.”

Jacqueline 

I smile happily to our new friend.

“I’ll be very happy to take you on a shopping trip to our dress shop Rachel. One of the nice things about your situation is the free, all expense paid, shopping trip. All new girls are entitled to a brand new feminine collection of clothing.”

“We can all go there together if you like. We’ll help you to choose the items you’ll need and what you’ll enjoy.”

“We can go whenever you feel ready. It will be great fun.”

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/the-lacy-place/forum/topic/rachel-takes-a-shopping-trip/

Kathy 
    Participant

“Your welcome Skye”

*smiles*

“Have shopping Rachael, just relax, go with the flow and enjoy it”

Jacqueline 

“Jello Shots…………..”

I shout while placing the tray on the bar.

“No particular reason. Just because we’re the Sisterhood and we rock.”

“I think we should make Rachel a member. What do you all think? Rachel, what do you think?”

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Kimberly pet Gurl grabs the jello shots with her very long tongue and starts sucking and licking and slurping it mew mew mew mew mew mew miu miu miu miu miu miu miu miu meow meow meow meow rowwwe roarrrr roarrrrr lick slurp suck suck suck) thank you Jacqueline </p>

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>mew mew miu miu meow meow meow </p>

Kairi tequila thanks Jacqueline

Kairi tequila pounds the jello shot with her tongue

Lickk lickkk lickkk slurp slurp slurp slurp )*

I Donna the waitress

Pick up the jello shot thank you very much Jacqueline

Omg omg omg thanks Jacqueline

Suuu suckkkk suckkk nppp nopppp noppp it’s very good omg omg omg omg omg

I, Mistress Andrea Tiffany, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha.

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

I blonde bimbo grasp the jello shots

giggle thank you Jacqueline

I bimbo skye graasp it with my lips chuckimg it down gulll gullll ahhh ahhh

giggle I nominate Rachel for the sisterhood:)

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Well, back in the old premises, Jacqueline, somebody would nominate the new member, and somebody else would second her. You have nominated Rachel so I would like to second her for membership of our sisterhood.”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Mechelle.

omg omg omg mechelle you seconded her thats totally awesome fer sher omg omg omg omg omg omg gag me with a spoon omg omg [ omg omg mechelle great you nominating her tooooo

Jacqueline 

“Thank you Mechelle. Rachel? Would you like to be a member?”

Kathy 
    Participant

“It is a fun place to be and visit… and membership is free”

*smiles*

Jacqueline 

“Kathy, I don’t think I’ve added you to the membership book either. So, to make it official, I hereby nominate you for membership.”

“Can anyone think of anyone else we should add to our membership? I’ve been remiss at helping to create new members these past few months since we moved.”

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

Jacqueline offers to take me shopping for a new wardrobe and I smile to her and nod. She then asks me if I want to be a member of the Sisterhood and to my surprise,others nominate me to be a member as well. I am overwhelmed at their offer,their openness and acceptance of me. I rise from my seat at the bar and say in a clear voice, “I would be most honored at becoming a member of the Sisterhood. I thank you all for your kindness and acceptance of me. Just so long as there is no initiation or hazing ritual to go through.” 

I begin to giggle,the first real feeling of joy since I came here and it’s hard to stop.

Jacqueline 

I smile happily.

“There is no initiation or hazing or anything Rachel. We usually like a new member to tell us a bit about herself, but in your case, you already have. Welcome to the Sisterhood.”

I bring a shiny new sisterhood pin from my purse and carefully attach it to our new sister’s dress. I then give her a big warm hug and then I tell her the story of the club.

“The TB Sisterhood started one night at a wild party attended by five of us girls, Corinne, Jackie, Akane, KelliSue and I. We danced and drank, and talked and drank. Giggle. We had a great time together. At one point we swore we would always be Sisters and friends. One of the girls, Akane, started drawing an emblem on a napkin while three more of us started dancing topless to tease the customers in the bar and to have some laughs.”

“Well, when it came time to get back into our bras and shirts, a game of keep away took place with Corinne’s bra. KelliSue and I and Akane tossed it back and forth while Corinne tried to get it back. With Jackie laughing the entire time. The bra flying back and forth was declared to be a traveling bra. The name of our little club became the Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra.”

“When Akane designed the pin, the name was shortened to the TB Sisterhood.”
    “As I said, this was all in fun and the five of us had a great time that night. But over the next few weeks, other girls started asking to join and to wear the pin. All five of us are friendly, warm, and helpful girls. So we decided to accept any girl who asks to join, and to be known as a club of friendly and caring girls.”

“We help and support each other with warm friendship, and we offer our help and our friendship and caring to new girls and to any other girl in The Lacy Place. Whether they’re members or not. The Sisterhood is a club of nice girls. And the clubhouse is a really fun place to hang out.”

Mechelle 
    Participant

“Congratulations, Rachel,” I hug our newest sister.

“As Jacqueline said, there are no initiation ceremonies or anything like that to worry about. The only requirement is that you have fun with your friends.”

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

Giggle congrats Rachel ..giggle you are now part of the sisterhood

Rachel Darkholme 
    Participant

Jacqueline takes out a pin and attaches it to my dress and hugs me. She then begins to tell me how the Sisterhood began,meanwhile I am being hugged by my new sisters and I beam at them all.

“Thank you all for opening your hearts to me. It really means a lot to have someone to confide in and support me.

Jacqueline 

I smile happily to our new member. I then walk to the entrance to place Rachel’s name into the membership book. When I return, I pour and serve the champagne for the traditional new member celebration.

Kimberly pet Gurl says mew mew miu miu miu miu miu meow meow mrowwwwww mrowwwww you’re very kitty welcome miu miu miu miu miu rachel its kitty confining and supporting you Rachel mew mew the hug feel purrty nicr 

I waitress Donna go omg omg omg omg omg congratulations rachel omg omg omg omg omg omg omg you are totally welcome Rachel omg omg omg the hug feel super nice ouuuu oi0uuuuu ouuu

, kairi Tequila

Goes says congrats on getting innthe sisterhood that hug felt swell very happy for you rachel mmmmmm

Kathy 
    Participant

“Kathy, I don’t think I’ve added you to the membership book either. So, to make it official, I hereby nominate you for membership.

“Thanks Jacqueline, of course I’d love to join officially “

*smiles*

Mechelle 
    Participant

I take a glass of the champagne which Jacqueline has brought out to celebrate Rachel’s joining. Then, as I take a sip, I am surprised to hear that Kathy has not officially joined, and Jacqueline nominates her.

As I had seconded our last new member, Rachel, I want to give someone else a chance, and look around, with, I hope, an encouraging smile on my face for somebody who will second Kathy’s nomination.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mechelle.

omg omg omg I Waitress Donna Nominate Kathy for the sisterhood omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg 

Jacqueline 

I smile happily when Donna seconds our friend Kathy for membership in the Sisterhood. This is great, a two member celebration.

“Thank you Donna.”

I reach into my purse and bring out a shiny new TB Sisterhood pin and carefully pin it to Kathy’s dress. I then give her a big warm hug.

“Congratulations Kathy. And welcome to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra.”

Mistress Kitana 
    Participant

I bimbo skye lick my lips and jump up for hearing that kathy got induced into the sisterhood

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg  Jacqueline you are very welcome hugs*

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg congratulations congratsz kathy omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg you are totally in the sisterhood omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omghugs

Attachments:
     Kathy 
    Participant

omg omg omg I Waitress Donna Nominate Kathy for the sisterhood omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

I smile happily before giving you a big hug ..

“Thank you so much Donna”

Then I hear Jacqueline ..

“Congratulations Kathy. And welcome to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra.”

Before she pins a badge on me .. being careful not to stab me which I truly appreciate!

“thanks sis ….”

I whisper as we hug

“Thank you so much everyone .. I’m so happy to be an official member of the club”

Viewing 30 posts - 271 through 300 (of 569 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar