The Lacy Place

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra Clubhouse

This topic contains 375 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Mechelle 2 hours, 42 minutes ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 

Welcome back everyone.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Jacqueline.
     Jacqueline 

Every girl is welcome, members or visitors.

Jacqueline 

“The TB Sisterhood started one night at a wild party attended by five Lacy girls, Corinne, Jackie, Akane, KelliSue and Jacqueline. We danced and drank, and talked and drank. Giggle. We had a great time together. At one point we swore we would always be Sisters and friends. One of the girls, Akane, started drawing an emblem on a napkin while three more of us started dancing topless to tease the customers in the bar and to have some laughs.”

“When it came time to get back into our bras and shirts, a game of keep away took place with Corinne’s bra. KelliSue, Jacqueline, and Akane tossed it back and forth while Corinne tried to get it back. With Jackie laughing the entire time. The bra flying back and forth was deemed to be a traveling bra. The name of our little club became the Sisterhood of the Traveling Bra.”

“When Akane designed the pin, the name was shortened to the TB Sisterhood.”

“Like was said, this was all in fun and the five girls had a great time that night. But over the next few weeks, other girls started asking to join and to wear the pin. All five girls are friendly, warm, and helpful. So it was decided to accept any girl who asks to join, and to be known as a club of friendly and welcoming girls.”

“We help and support each other with warm friendship, and we offer our help and our friendship and caring to new girls and to any other girl in The Lacy Place. Whether they are members or not. The Sisterhood is a club of nice girls.”

Jacqueline 

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Jacqueline.
     Kiaday 
    Participant

I walk in on shaky knees hoping to find anyone I might recognize, but mostly a certain someone. Everything is so different though I start to worry that both might be harder to do than I thought.

Not here for the sex, but for the friendships.

amylynn 
    Participant

I enter suddenly I see a face from the past! I rush over give her a hug!

I am not looking for sex! so Don't ask!

Jacqueline 

Standing near the clubhouse bar, I welcome the girls as they enter the newly painted meeting place. I share hugs and kisses.

“Hello Kiaday. Hello Amy. Welcome back to the clubhouse. It’s great to see you both.”

Kiaday 
    Participant

I feel relieved as I return hugs and kisses from both Amy and Jacqueline. ”I am glad to see both of you as well. I was a little worried this place had changed a little too much.”

Jacqueline 

I smile warmly.

“No, the TB Sisterhood will never change. It’s to important to change. It will always be a club of warm, friendly and caring girls. A safe space for everyone who comes here.”

amylynn 
    Participant

I have been so afraid I lost you.
    But that’s ok we start fresh.
    I’m done with sex girl.
    none of that.

Kiaday 
    Participant

”I feel exactly the same. About all of it. I want us to start over, and sex has always been what got me in trouble with my relationships anyway.” I pause for a moment. ”Are other signs of affection allowed? Because I kinda want to kiss you, but if you think we shouldn’t.”

amylynn 
    Participant

I go over and give her a sweet kiss!
    yes allowed!
    big sis who do I talk to about getting the “miss ” title?

Jacqueline 

“I can help you with that Amy. I have friends in high places. Giggle.”

“Do you want to move up into management then?”

OOC: Just edit your profile and change from Sub to Dom.

amylynn 
    Participant

will being a miss kick out of here?
    I’m not a sub or a dom I’m amy.

Jacqueline 

I smile and shake my head.

“No, you will always be a member of the Sisterhood. That won’t change, and your friends will still be your friends.”

“I’m the same way Amy. I’m not all that submissive actually, but I’m also not a dominant person. I’m just Jacqueline, Big Sis.”

I giggle and give my friend a hug.

Kiaday 
    Participant

After the kiss I sit back and listen. Getting kinda curious as to why Amy would want to be a ‘Miss’.  ”I am a little confused. What would the title get you that don’t already have?”

Jacqueline 

I listen to what Amy has to say about Kiaday’s question.

Amanda Wells 
    Participant

The sound of my high heels rumbles thru the sidewalks.

My lost steps guides me to the front of some mysterious door, i try to read what’s in the placat on it. Can this be true?, so many years in this place, so many friends in there, dissapeared in almost no time, and now here is it again.

I can’t belive it, i ask my self pushing the door, a wind of hope moves my hairs.

- Helllooooowwww is it anybody in there ??????.

Jacqueline 

I break into a huge smile when the door swings open and our friend Amanda strolls in. I run over and wrap her in a tight hug.

“Hi Sis. Welcome back. It’s so good to see you. And there is so much here in our new home to explore. It’s so nice we are all together again.”

Amanda Wells 
    Participant

With a big smile and the warmes hug i got in the last weeks, Jacqueline comes to me: “Hi Sis. Welcome back. It’s so good to see you. And there is so much here in our new home to explore. It’s so nice we are all together again.”

– Yeah! is so nice to find the Sisterhood again! Just how is it here?

[OOC Note: Still lost at this place, how can i come here after i login? I push lot of ‘buttons’ before i can see this!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Amanda Wells.
     Jacqueline 

OOC: Hover over your avatar on the main menu and choose Activity. Scroll down to find your post in which ever thread you want to find. Or look in Live Notifications for replies to your threads.

Kiaday 
    Participant

As I wait for Amy’s answer Amanda comes in. I walk to he give her a hug. ”It is good to see you again.”

Amanda Wells 
    Participant

In the time my eyes begins to get used to the light in the environment, old and beloved friends appears.

Kiaday, that nice girl with i’ve passed such nice times comes to me: ”It is good to see you again.”

We hug tight, kiss her cheeks.

– It’s so nice to see you again, i was thinking that we’ve lost you forever from Lacy. Now, i know that the word ‘lost’ doesn’t apply for you.
    Well, we’re here, in the Sisterhood again, just changed a little the room, seems that they have bought new couches.
    I’m wondering if in some place is still the jacuzzi.

*giggles*
    For a moment i let Kiaday breath, clean up her cheeks with a tissue, there are moistened a bit with my kisses.

– How life has treat you since i didn’t saw you?

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

It’s been far too long, even before all those things, I most certently let my duties as a sister fall, but now I’m sure everyone will be more than glad to once again see their favorite goddess.

I laugh a bit to myself making sure my hair was good as I walk in, such a special ocassion, I’m even wearing my special dress.

I stand back and stedy my breath with a balloon before barging into the clubhouse, “Fortuna has returned sisters,” I smile.

Jacqueline 

I smile happily again as our favorite balloon girl enters the clubhouse. I offer a big wam hug and welcome her home.

“Hi Fortuna, it’s so good to see you. Welcome back. This is getting better and better. Soon the place will be full of girls and laughter again as it always was.”

“Yes Amanda, the spa and hot tub with the Jacuzzi are still here. Someone just painted the door a different color. Giggle.”

I can’t help but to bounce up and down like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I smile pulling in Jacqueline and Amanda for a group hug, “It’s always the best to see you two,” I say delighted.

Kiaday 
    Participant

I am about to answer Amanda’s question as someone walks in, and the moment I knew was coming finally does. When I seem to recognize the name but not the face. Oh well, a sister is a sister and deserves a hug. So I go to give her one.

Jacqueline 

I join in the group hug with Fortuna and then make introductions.

“Kiaday, perhaps you haven’t yet met our friend Fortuna. She operates the balloon shop in the mall and is one of our welcoming committee members.”

“Fortuna, this is Kiaday, a long time Sister and friend.”

Amanda Wells 
    Participant

Big surprise when Fortuna arrives to the TBS too.
    I try to don’t wrinkle her dress with a Big Hug, but, what a hell! I’ll ironing if it’s necessary.

– Fortuna! How nice to see you!!!!

I get lost for a few moments in that warm and nice hug.

Jacqueline tells me that the hot tub is still here.

– Maybe we can see if the water is warm enough … i brought my purse and, as you all know, have all what i need in there, even a bikini… well, if a bikini is necesary…

amylynn 
    Participant

After the kiss I sit back and listen. Getting kinda curious as to why Amy would want to be a ‘Miss’. ”I am a little confused. What would the title get you that don’t already have?”

It would make girls leave me,alone ! I could oprder someone to go away!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 376 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar