The Lacy Place

The Panty Raid everyone welcome

This topic contains 253 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mike 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

Mike picked out three dresses. Was I supposed to pick more than one. I step back over and grab #24, and #25 to try on as well as the one I originally picked up.

Jacqueline 

I smile as the girls make selections of the dresses. It’s interesting to see what they choose.

“I love your choices girls. They’re lovely and very suitable and practical.”

“You’ll be wearing dresses to everything, attending classes parties, outings, meetings, and even a romantic dinner from time to time. So you do need a very large selection.”

“What I recommend is for a girl to take all of the items except those they are sure they will not wear. To me, that means most of them. Giggle.”

“Remember what I told you, I want you all to look our best, so this shopping trip is completely free for you.”

“Wait until you see these. They are very interesting and sexy.”

“These are dresses for parties and nights out. They always look stunning, and they turn heads. I love them for special parties.”

“And the vinyl outfits are just for fun.”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I walk up and take 2,3,7,8,9 after she tells us to pick more, I do so as well with lingerie, and dresses. The way I see it is I can give these to a girlfriend later on down the road. “Miss Jacqueline, I am sorry for breaking in, Mike and I have definitely learned our lesson.” I say trying to kiss her ass figuratively. This thong is really starting to kinda grow on me as well as this lingerie. It’s actually getting kinda comfortable.

mike 
    Participant

I pick out 1 and maybe 2 the rest are just to provocative for me

it is not like I am trying to get a guy excited…. blushing

Jacqueline 

I smile happily.

“I know you’ve all learned your lesson Tiffany. And you’ve all been forgiven. As I explained to Eleanor and Michelle, I am not interested in ruining your future or causing you problems by turning you in to the administration people or the police. All I ask in return is that you play along with my fun for a while. And if you keep an open mind, you might enjoy it.”

OOC: Pink Balloon is busy with real life and will return to the thread when she is able to.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“Yes ma’am” I say in response to her. I step back to get changed and try on a Hot pink set of Lingerie with Black silky stockings. I relax a bit and try to enjoy myself now that she has reassured me. “How does this look” I ask as I spin around showing off the cheeky panties. I grab dress number 12 and slip it on over top of my overtly feminized body. “Oh my Gosh I look really good” I say as I tuck my brown shoulder length hair behind my ear. Ms.Perez made sure my hair was feminized as well. I suddenly feel blood rush to my only piece of manhood left. Now even it is turning on me. I feel my cheeks begin to turn red I try to hide my arousal. I turn around and change out of the dress take off my bra and try on the sexy skin tight piece of sexual clothing (#10) the pink matches the rest of my underwear. Once fully outfitted I look at Ms.Jacqueline ” is this on right?” I ask

Jacqueline 

I smile wide.

“Yes Tiffany, you look positively gorgeous. Everything you have on looks perfect.”

“You girls all look fantastic. Pretty, sexy, and very feminine.”

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Jacqueline.
     mike 
    Participant

blushing

except for this bulge in my panties

giggle

Jacqueline 

“Giggle. That’s what the gaffs are for, to help hide the bulge.”

“I’m so happy you like everything girls.”

I help them try on the many dresses and then try on the hot leather dresses and some of the vinyl outfits.

“You all look great, and everything fits perfectly.”

“I’ll get some boots for you to wear with some of these sexy dresses. Boots like these are really perfect for looking sexy.”

I start pulling items out of the boxes for her to try on and take with her.

mike 
    Participant

giggling as I try on boots 3, 4 and 6 blushing

never had anything that came up so high on my leg

giggle

feels wonderful and the spike heels so high but delicious

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

We finish trying on clothes. I end up wearing the red dress I had picked earlier. Ms.Jacqueline brings out a ton of boxes. They are shoes.

I look at the selection of shoes, Ms.Jacqueline presents us. I look over the shoes and select numbers 2,3,4, and 6. I set down one of the chairs in the room and slide on number 6. After they are on I keep my legs open like I normally do, I feel a slight breeze from the air conditioning up the skirt of my dress. It catches me off guard, I quickly crossed my legs. “So how do they look?” I ask as I model my legs for a moment before I try to stand up and walk in them. I started to look like a newborn horse trying to walk. “Not easy are they?” I say trying to regain balance.

mike 
    Participant

dam Tiffany you look so hot

blushing

I do not know what I am saying

blushing

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I get slightly turned on by her comment, do I really look that good? Once I notice some arousal starting to enter my head. Shes not so bad herself…eerr I mean him self. I get a bit uncomfortable remembering that she is he and the he is my frat brother Mike. “Uhh…Thanks Mike?” I say quizicaly as I blush with embarrassment. I walk back over putting the most pressure on my toes as I walk to the chair to sit down. I recross my legs and look at Ms.Jacqueline “do I really look that good?” I ask.

Jacqueline 

“Yes, you do look good Tiffany. All three of you look great.”

I watch as they all try on the boots and manage to walk about.

“Very good girls, I’m going to help you with that little problem of walking in heels. You’ll soon be walking perfectly in them.”

“Those boots all look wonderful. You’ve made great choices.”

“You’ll also need shoes to go with the many dresses and outfits you have in your wardrobe. Take a look at these.”

“There are high heel shoes for every occasion.”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“oh gosh there’s so many to choose from”I ask. I don’t know what happens but I start to go a bit crazy seeing all the pretty heels, especially in a their colors I take  boxes 1,4,7,8,12,16,21,24. I remove the boots and try on number 16, the open toes show off my stocking clad feet. Then it happened I said it, it bypassed the filter in my mouth. “It’s a shame these shoes would go good with some nice nail polish, can we get ours done?” I shiver ran through my body realizing just how sissy like that comment was.

mike 
    Participant

clapping my hand OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goodie goodie they all are so adorable I will take 1. 2. 3. 4. 8, 16, 21, and 27

giggle

I seem to just love shoes ….. one cannot have enough shoes  the higher the better

giggle

Jacqueline 

“You came a little bit late to the party Tiffany. Michelle and Eleanor have had their nails done already. But I will be very happy to do yours too. I have everything we need right here in the shop.”

“Have a seat Tiffany and I’ll take care of it for you. Eleanor, Michelle, practice walking in the shoes while I take care of Tiffany’s nails. Then I’ll help all of you with walking in heels.”

“I’m going to give you a manicure and a pedicure Tiffany. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them.”

I place her hands and feet in bowls of warm soapy water to soften them in preparation for the relaxing procedures.

“Take a look at this chart Sweetie, and choose a nail color which appeals to you.”

mike 
    Participant

pick something nice Tiff

maybe 4, 8 or 16

giggle

it makes your fingers look so much more feminine

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I undo the stockings from the garter belt slip them off and then sit in the chair my feet and hands place in warm bowls of water, I am then presented a chart of polishes. Looking at the chart I notice a few colors that catch my eye. “3 or 8, suprise me” I say. I quickly catch my self, I just chose some pretty girly colors, on top of that I WANT my nails painted, good God what is happening to me…

Jacqueline 

I smile warmly when he makes his choice of nail polish and hold up my own hand to show I am wearing the same color.

“I choose the Rose Tiffany, I use it often. It’s very pretty.”

I take his feet from the soapy water and dry them. Then I use an abrasive stone to remove any rough places and calluses. I push back and trim the cuticles and then rub oil into his feet to soften them and make them more feminine.

I then shape his toe nails and apply two coats of the pretty polish. I hold one foot up for him to see.

“You have very pretty feet. They’ll look nice in open toe high heel shoes.”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I close my eyes not wanting to see the transformation of another manly part of my body, for some reason my cock stays rock hard, knowing  the rose polish is being applied. Why am I so turned on by this. Soon it’s done “You have very pretty feet. They’ll look nice in open toe high heel shoes.” she says lifting one of my feet so I can see. I open my eyes and…oh God they’re gorgeous. I little part inside me is tickled to death. “Oh my…Ms.Jacqueline I love them” I giggle. “I think I may be changing my mind, I want the full Woman experience! Who knows I may want to stay!” I say, clearly the polish was the bag that broke the camel’s back.

mike 
    Participant

giggling

see Tiffany I told you you were so hot

Jacqueline 

I roll my little cart up to his hands and pull them from the bowls of water. I dry them and again use the abrasive stone to smooth them and remove the calluses. I rub oil into his hands and then adjust and trim the cuticles.

“I’m going to apply half inch nail extensions to your fingers Tiffany. They’ll look feminine and sexy, but won’t interfere with the use of your fingers.”

I apply the acrylic nail extensions with adhesive and then shape them perfectly. I then coat them with two coats of the pretty polish along with a clear coat.

“Very nice, you have sexy hands. Long pretty fingers.”

I giggle along with the other girls at Tiffany’s new found enthusiasm.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

She proceeds working on my fingers after my toes are fully feminized. I watch her as the brush of the polish glides across my finger. I look at my hands and can not believe how cute they look as well as how feminine. “I love them, Ms.Jacqueline thank you!” After a few moments of drying I replace my stockings and slide on the open toe heels “just what I needed!”

Jacqueline 

I smile happily to Tiffany.

“I’m very happy you like them Tiffany. You’ll find being a girl is great fun.” I wink to her.

“Now, let’s proceed with walking in high heels girls. There will be many occasions for various outfits, and you will need the right shoes for each outfit. And high heels are the shoes of choice for females.”

“Everyone, choose a pair to practice with. Start with the medium heels and not the stilettos to begin.”

I watch the three girls put on a pair high heel shoes and then I help each of them take a few steps. Once they get their balance, I let go of them.

I watch them navigate in the high heels and they all do very well once they get the hang of it. Back and forth across the room they go. I clap my hands with excitement at how well they do.

“Let me give you some tips my friend Allison taught me when I was first experimenting with high heels. The first is to look forward, not down. You can glance down with your eyes if your path is uneven, but the head should be held high. Second is to shift your center of balance. Women have a higher center of balance than men. So suck in your stomach and push it up to your chest. A corset will help enforce this posture. Or pretend you are standing at attention. But maintain this posture while you walk. And try to keep your shoulders back by squeezing the shoulder blades. This will all lead you to the next step. With the higher center of balance, walk by leading with your pelvis, then move your legs to maintain your balance. This will give you the “glide” that woman appear to have, as well as the natural butt wiggle. Next, your arms should be held with your palms in towards you, not facing the back as men tend to do. Let your arms hang while you walk, and the arms will swing freely.”

Thank you Amanda for the video

I demonstrate the technique for them so they can see how my butt naturally sways and how my posture is perfect with the high heels on.

“Many of our girls practice here in their free time. I know that sounds silly, but soon they are completely comfortable in heels.”

“Take a look at this. I use this picture to inspire our girls.”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

Wow! Ms.Jacqueline has a nice ass. I try to follow her explicitly and try to simulate her sway. I can feel my hips swaying this is really fun. I continue to strut to and from keeping my head up. However, occasionally looking at my toes to admire them and how well they are done up. “Is that good” I ask Ms.Jacqueline. I strut forward eventually getting in infront of Mike. “Hey Mike, just like the ladies huh? Well what do you think when I do this.” I say as I come to a quick stop and bend over fully at the waist, my skirt lifting up to show the pink thong panties I am wearing. Slowly rising up, putting on a small show. I turn slowly once I was standing up right and strut back. Looking at mike I cheekily say “wanna bend me back over huh” I say passing Mike’s new feminine self. I look at Ms.Jacqueline “this is fun”.

mike 
    Participant

blushing as we try and walk in heels as I wobble about… never knew it was so hard to do. just then Tiffany sways over to me and bends over and exposes her I mean his I mean her panty clad bottom then stand up and look back at me saying “wanna bend me back over huh” and for a second the thought of bending over a hot sexy girl excites me but then I remember she is a he

blushingggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Jacqueline 

I giggle at their girls antics. Girls are the same, whether they were born girls or have become girls.

“I’m happy you’re enjoying yourself Tiffany.”

After a few stumbles, Michelle finds her feet and off she goes. I clap my hands and bounce up and down with excitement for all three of them.

“You’re doing it perfectly girls. Your walk looks wonderful. It’s sexy and smooth.”

I hug all three of them tight and give them each a kiss on the cheek.

“It will take a week or two and then you’ll feel right at home in your heels. If your feet hurt, just take breaks to rest them whenever you can. Soak them in cold water. Soon the soreness will leave and you’ll be fine.”

“And I’ll cheer you on when you race in your heels. Giggle.”

“Now, sooner or later you must rest and relax. So you’ll need sleep wear and lounge wear.”

I bring samples of comfortable and practical clothing for around her room or the rooms of other girls.

mike 
    Participant

as I start to walk a little better you now show us lounge/sleep wear… they all look amazing and I begin to pick lets see

2,3 and 13 do you have anything more frilly and silky blushing

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I set down and take off my heels and set them beside the heap of new clothing I have.  She rolls out some sleepwear for us girls. Uhh hee hee, I mean us guys. I choose items 1, 2, 6, 13, 14. “These are lovely Ms.Jacqueline thank you” I say as I undress down to my lingerie, I remove my stockings and garter belt and try on number 2. Wow this is very freeing I think to myself as I look in a mirror. “Well what do y’all think?” I ask as I give a twirl in front of the mirror. My panties showing a bit again.

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar