The Lacy Place

The Panty Raid everyone welcome

This topic contains 253 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mike 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 

Smiling happily to my new girls, I continue.

“This is a lot to learn in a short time girls. But actually it’s very easy once you’ve done it a few times. In the mean time, you’ll find many warm and friendly girls here who will be happy to help you with make up and anything else feminine you need help with.”

“Now for the eyes. First the eye shadow. Tilt your heads back slightly, now I’ll apply the eye shadow to the crease of the eyelid. Like that.”

“Next we apply mascara to your lashes. Like this. Use a little less on the lower lash. You want to call attention to the upper. Long thick lashes are sexy.”

“And now I’ll apply the eye liner with this eyeliner pencil. This is a little tricky, but with practice you’ll be fine. Just draw a little line next to your eye lashes. Like that. Very pretty.”

“Now we use a eye brow pencil to darken your eyebrows slightly. Apply the pencil like this. And then use the brush to soften the lines and spread the color.”

“And finally, I’ll apply your lipstick. And then a lip gloss over the lipstick.”

I stand back and smile a bright warm smile.

“You both look great. You look like girls.”

mike 
    Participant

looking in the mirror all I see is a pretty girlie girl looking back at me

blushing

“I do look like a real girl…OOOOOOOOOOO

what will people say….blushing”

felling my hard nipples again I let out a moan

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

My smile grows and I giggle a bit.

Jacqueline 

“Come with me Girls, I want to introduce you to someone.”

I help them both out of the chairs and we walk to the large full length mirror. Together we look into the mirror.

“Girls, I would like to introduce you to the pretty new you, Michelle and Eleanor.”

I step back and watch as they become acquainted with the lovely and sexy girls they have become. I smile at how pretty and how feminine they are.

mike 
    Participant

as I see mdyself in a full mirror I cannot help but giggle

I do look so pretty …. blushing

as a boy I was a no body  with no real friends I came on this panty raid to make friends and maybe get a prize \now look at me I have friends I think

and I am wearing the prize

blushing

and loving it

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“Ohh, I just love me,” I giggle.

Jacqueline 

I smile happily at how pleased the girls are.

“I’m afraid all the other girls are fast asleep girls or I would take you to meet them and let them welcome you to the sorority.”

“What shall we do? I can show you to a room upstairs where you can get some sleep if you like.”

“Unless you have suggestions for me.”

mike 
    Participant

my only suggestion would be top go shopping for some lovely things to fill out my wardrobe but it maybe to late at night for that

giggling

Jacqueline 

I smile and nod to Michelle’s suggestion.

“That is a wonderful idea Michelle. And it just so happens, I am close friends with the owner of a wonderful boutique. I think she will be fine with us shopping now. We will have the shop to ourselves and I can cover the bill with funds I have left over from last year’s budget.”

“Eleanor, would you like to take a shopping trip for sexy feminine clothing?”

I make a call to my friend and she gives her approval to my request. I have a key, so we are all set.

“She said yes girls.”

mike 
    Participant

giggling

goodie goodie gum drops

would just love some things frilly and girlie girl

if I am to look like a girl and be one here at school

frilly, silky, pink and lavender so delicious

do girls still wear stockings???? I am not sure but I would so love some and garter belts or corsets  blushing

give me a more feminine figure giggle

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“Ohh, yes please and thank you,” I giggle.

Jacqueline 

“Yes Michelle, girls still wear stockings and garter belts. And corsets.”

I smile to both girls

“Let’s go.”

We get into my car and drive to the boutique. I unlock the door, turn on the lights, and we enter.

“Here we are girls. This is the Dress Shop. Look at all the clothing and accessories.”

I point out all the racks and shelves and displays in the shop. All filled with lovely and feminine clothing.

“Let’s browse a bit and look at some of the selections. Then we’ll go to the dressing room to look through the selections and to try things on.”

“What are your favorite color girls?”

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“I’ve drawn a liking to pink, but well you saw my panty choices…” I giggle.

mike 
    Participant

giggling well as I said pink or lavender also maybe soft peach

giggling

Jacqueline 

“Pink is great. There is no more feminine color than pink. And lavender too is very feminine.”

I smile wide at their obvious excitement.

“I’ll be showing you a huge selection of clothing in every color in the rainbow girls. And each item is available in any color you wish. This dress shop is awesome.”

“Let’s go ahead and get started.”

I lead them into the large and luxurious dressing room. The room is fitted with sofas, chairs, racks, and large mirrors. With a privacy screen in the corner.

“I’ll bring clothing in for you each to choose from. I suggest you choose most of it so you have a large wardrobe to use for your new lives. And the best thing about this is, everything is yours at no cost. I want you both to look our best, so this is one way we can do that.”

I open some of the boxes to begin showing clothes to them.

“Let’s start with lingerie and undies. You’ll both need a large collection of pretty undies. Try on any you wish.”

“Here is something which will help with any unwanted bulge. They are called gaffs and will keep you properly tucked in so you have the flat smooth look of a girl between your legs.”

mike 
    Participant

giggling OOOOOOOOOOOOO

everything is so lovely but

I guess the panties in 31 are the ones I can use the others are to revealing and would not hide me

would like something maybe with some ruffles and very silky blushing

cannot believe I am asking for my own dozen panties and bra sets blushing

Jacqueline 

I smile happily at Michelle and nod my approval.

“Ruffles and very silky are nice Michelle. You’re going to love how those feel on your skin.”

I look to Eleanor for her reactions to the lingerie.

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I giggle a bit, “Is this all there is? I just think I’d prefer something more… specialty…” I sigh.

“Not that I’m picky, I’ll take anything.”

mike 
    Participant

garter belts and corsets too

giggle

need something to hold up my stockings and to help with my figure

after all I really am a boy when it comes to shape…. I may now have small breasts but no hour glass figure

Jacqueline 

“Oh yes, corsets. I have a nice selection here to show you both.”

I grin happily, having a great time with my girls.

“Neither of you have need for a corset, as your shapes are perfect. But many girls find them erotic and enjoy wearing them. And they will look great with those panties and stockings.”

“I’ll help each of you try one on if you like.”

Isabella Pérez 
    Participant

I approached near the dressing room and find Ms.Jacqueline I pull along the little frat boy that I have been working on. I lead Sissy boy Tyler to Ms.Jacqueline. he stands absolutely naked except for all his feminine prep. ” Excuse me miss, I do hope that I not late to drop off the fratboy whom I’ve put in his place, he still resistant but just tell him you’ll throw him to the other sissies. ” I say shoving the poor boy to her. “Can you handle little miss Tiffany, Maam? ” I ask

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I stand trying to cover my exposed body. My pink nails really rubbing salt in the wounds.”please Miss I’ve learned my lesson let me go please” I begged being shoved towards her.

mike 
    Participant

if those are the ones to choose from I like 5 and 10 but with garters

head bowed blushing

wondering just what am I doing after all I am a boy and these are things only girls wear

BLUSHING

Jacqueline 

I smile happily to Isabella when she arrives with another of the miscreants. She has been feminized and sissified in proper order. She looks great.

“Hello Isabella, it’s good to see you. Great job on Tiffany. She looks adorable.”

“The girls and I have been shopping and we’ll be happy to include Tiffany.”

“Tiffany, you know Eleanor and Michelle of course. Under different names. Giggle. Eleanor and Michelle, welcome your friend Tiffany to the fun.”

I bring Tiffany up to speed with the panties and stockings, getting her into a nice matching bra and panty set along with a pair of stocking. And show her the corsets before continuing with all three girls.

I watch as all three girls look over the corsets, they are so sexy.

“Let me help you each try one on. With your new breasts, I know they’ll look stunning on all of you. They will cinch your waists and flare your hips for a very feminine look.”

I show them what I’m doing, I open the front of the corsets, and in the back I gently pull out the laces so the two halves of the corset are as far apart as possible with the laces attached as they are. and then they are ready to be put on.

I sensuously wrap the corsets around their waists, and I hook up the front busk`s until it is completely closed, making sure their breasts are in place in the half cups.

“Okay, now take in a deep breath and raise your arms above your head.”

I tug at the laces in shifts from the top and the bottom, until I reach the waist area. I then pull on the laces until the two halves are parallel to each other in the back, and almost closed in together, then I give one final pull to have the waist-part almost meet.

“Ok girls, you can take your hands down now, and turn around and admire your new smaller waist in that mirror over there.”

“Remember to take short breaths when wearing this, and not too much physical exercise, otherwise you’ll get very easily winded, and have trouble getting your breath back.”

“You all look awesome in the corsets. Very sexy and very feminine.”

mike 
    Participant

asi have my hands raised and you start pull on the laces I feel my body tighten and move about …..giggle…. my waist starts to get smaller and the body fat from there goes to my hips and to my chest…. making my hips more rounder and my new breasts A cups look even bigger… as the corset makes my waist so thin it is unbelievable… then you pull even more and I have trouble breathing and feel the pain…. guess one must have some pain to look so pretty… blushing… as you tell us to turn around and look in the mirror all is ee is this very sexy and pretty girl staring back at me  and the sight of her makes my teeny tiny cock harden …. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blushingggggggggggggggg

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

She is fast to put me in a matching red lace panty set with matching stockings. I see my reflection in the mirror and can see an extremely feminine figure looking back. C-cup breasts glued to my chest really don’t help…this is a nightmare. She puts a corset on us so we know how they feel before we pick one. I set my arms down when she says so and I can barely breathe. My body is no overtly feminine. “Oh God…please Miss I really have learned just let me leave” I say faintly I quickly think back to the pictures Ms.Perez took of me, and if I gave Miss Jaqueline a hard time they’d be posted. I let out the little air I have “fine I’ll go with number 20” I look over at Mike and see a buldge forming in his panties. “Mike are you hard right now?” I ask him being quite confused. The feeling of the thong panty makes me even more uncomfortable.

mike 
    Participant

blushing I guess so tiffany

crazy how this is happening maybe it is just the corset tightness causing the blood to flow crazy

blushingggggggggggg

why else would all this excite me so

Jacqueline 

“Corsets do take some getting used to Sweeties. And like I say, don’t over do the exercise while wearing one. Victorian women were known to swoon during balls and the reason was lack of oxygen due to tight corsets.”

“They look wonderful on each of you. Very pretty. And very sexy.”

“Let’s look at some dresses now to wear with your lingerie. We have dresses here for every occasion. Parties, day wear, lounging, evening wear, and just hanging out.”

“Try on any you wish, I’ll help you. But let’s get you out of the corsets so they fit correctly.”

I help them out of the corsets so they can try on the pretty dresses. And so they can breath.

12]1314

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“Yeah I guess so mike” I say. We get our corsets removed.

My lungs fill with oxygen when the corset is taken off. Mike still looks hard, I think he’s actually enjoying this. She then tells us to try on a dress. I roll my eyes and walk over to the large selection and look for the least feminine in my eyes. I find one numbered #23 I pick it up and go back to where I was last standing to show Miss Jacqueline that I’ve cooperated and I am ready to slide on the piece of clothing. “Well I guess this matches what you put new in Miss is this Okay?” I ask her submissively.

mike 
    Participant

wow I cannot believe the difference with the corset off… giggling… I can breath again… but somehow I feel strangely empty or something missing …. am I missing the pressure of the corset on my body???????

then you how us dresses and strange as a boy I hated shopping and did not care what it looked like just that it fit jeans and a tee shirt was good enough but now I am amazed at how I cannot pick they look so lovely and the colors yummy I cannot believe how I need the dress to make me look prettier than I am or it is no good… blushing I get a little embarrassed as I try on the ones that are so short or reveling blushing I do not think I am that bold….. yet…. blushing and I end up picking 9… 26… and 30 after all I am only a A cup so not much to show off up there  giggling

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar