The Lacy Place

The Panty Raid everyone welcome

This topic contains 253 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mike 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I grabbed the guy that yelled at Jacqueline and drag him over to a table and bend him over it.

“How dare you yell at our Head Mistress, Tiffany that’s NOt very Lady Like.”

I smack his buns until his ass is beet red.

mike 
    Participant

somehow I am glad to see another of the boys getting there bottom spank like I did

at least I am not alone blushinggggggggg

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I am throw over the table and my ass is beat.

“You bitch stop it! Stop!” I yell as she continues to spank my ass.

I try to wiggle away but cannot as I’m being held to the table.

My panties on the ground now as she beats my bare ass. My asshole catching the air being pushed from her hand each swing. This is intolerable, I’m so exposed.

Chloe X 
    Participant

“Yiu need to respect your betters, especially Miss Jacqueline. I am going to make you my very own special project.  You will be a very prissy girly girl once I’m done with you. ” Miss  Jacqueline, can this one be my living Barbie doll? I do love dolling up wimpy males. I  will take very good care of her- I’m going to call her Tiffany Case.”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“Tiffany?!?! My name is Tyler!!! No you can’t do this to me!!!”

I try to wiggle free but still no use her hand smacks my ass when I try.

My ass burns and is now beet red.

Jacqueline 

I smile at Mike, he is obviously in over his head. Going along with the more aggressive boys to gain their acceptance. Girls do the same.

“Well Mike, if you don’t have much body hair, you will not miss it when it’s gone. For the hairy ones, there will be quite a shock. It will be okay dear.”

The loudmouth boy who calls himself Tyler is taken down a notch by being laid over the table and with his panties pulled down, he is spanked in good fashion.

Meanwhile, the boy in the wonder woman panties lines up with Mike, ready for the shower.

“And what’s your name,” I ask him.

mike 
    Participant

“no Ma’am I guess not

means nothing to me

I have no hair really anyway

and my name is mike

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I gulp and blush, I wasn’t sure what to say, I nearly forgot my own name and wound up blurting the first name that came to mind, “Elinor,” I shout my eyes closed tightly before blushing when I realize what I had said.

Jacqueline 

“Elinor?” I raise my eyebrow. “We had an Elinor here last year. I’m not sure if she wore Wonder Woman panties though.”

“But, no matter. Mike, Elinor, follow me to the shower room. You can both be first. Your friend Tiffany, er I mean Tyler, will be along soon.”

I laugh and wink to Isabella and Chloe.

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I waste no time following Jacqueline into the showers.

I was already in over my head.

Chloe X 
    Participant

I keep a  tight hold of Tyler now Tiffany. “Bet you don’t remember me I was that cheerleader that you tried shag a couple month ago. It was after the team’s big victory over Alabama, ok you were drunk at the time – no excuse.”  We enter the playroom and I lock the door.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Chloe X.
     Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“What the hell is this place?” I ask inquisitively.

She begins to pull me further into the room. I had a latch lock us in. Shit what the hell is she going to do.

She the tells me about her a former near hook up both if us had after a football game.

” You were hot then and hot now how about we forget about this and we hook up now? Unleash this cock and I’ll show you it’s full 8 inch potential.” I say.

Jacqueline 

“Okay boys, time for your shower.” I say to the rather cute guys who followed me to the shower room.

“This is going to be a nice warm, relaxing shower. Don’t be afraid. I’m angry, but I’m not totally mean or nasty.”

“Inside the shower you’ll find a pink container and a blue container for each of you. Lather your entire bodies below the chin with the contents of the pink containers, a special body wash. Be sure to put it on thick and don’t miss any places, lather it on every inch of your skin. After your skin begins to tingle and feels nice and warm, turn on the water to rinse off. Then use the contents of the blue containers, a perfumed shampoo, on your hair.”

“When you finish, dry off with the nice fluffy towels, put your panties back on, come out, and I’ll do a thorough inspection to make sure you’ve done as I’ve instructed. Don’t let me down.”

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I simply nod and make my way into the shower, quickly doing as asked and just as quickly leaving and putting back on my panties.

mike 
    Participant

blushing ok ma’am

and I put the pink bottle stuff all over my body and use the blue bottle for my hair then warm water and try off

step back into the frilly panty and come out looking for you

Jacqueline 

I smile when the boys return from the shower wearing their panties. I look them up and down, pleased with the complete lack of body hair. A peek inside the panties confirms there is no body hair in that region either.

“Well done boys. Now doesn’t that feel nice? Smooth and soft. Just the way a good sissy should be.”

“I think some girly make up would look nice. Including bright red lipstick. Don’t you agree?”

“Come!” I lead the way out of the shower room.

mike 
    Participant

as I stand there for your inpection you say

“Well done boys. Now doesn’t that feel nice? Smooth and soft. Just the way a good sissy should be.”
    “I think some girly make up would look nice. Including bright red lipstick. Don’t you agree?”
    “Come!” 

“this has gone to far you have had you fun and games at my expense now let me go” I say stomping my foot

Jacqueline 

I turn and smile to Mike.

“I am having my fun and games aren’t I?”

“But my fun and games haven’t ended yet Mike. They will, soon enough. But not yet.”

I stop smiling and glare at him.

“Consider yourself fortunate that you’re getting off this easily. In the morning you will have a memory of being humiliated and disciplined. But your life will go forward, intact, uninterrupted by what would be very dire consequences should I forgo my fun and games and simply allow the authorities to deal with you and your stupid act of breaking and entering and sexual harassment of the school’s young ladies.”

“Now follow me.”

mike 
    Participant

“what any sexual harassment is by you and the other girls… I should get the authorities  to deal with you”

stomping my foot

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I just follow along, letting Mike do as he pleased while remaining silent, he could dig himself deeper all he wanted but I was good as was.

mike 
    Participant

you agree with me right elinior…. lets stand up for our rights

this has to stop now

stomping my foot again and again

right now

let us go

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I shake my head, I was already frightened enough, I wasn’t about to get deeper into a hole.

mike 
    Participant

what are you doing Elinor

be a man and tell them to fuck off

Jacqueline 

“Mike!!!” “Enough.”

“Your temper tantrums and threats will not gain you anything at all. If you wish, I will call the authorities for you. I will explain to them what you have done. And you can explain to them what I have done. And we both can demand they take the appropriate action.”

“But I will demand that we both leave Eleanore completely out of the shit storm I am confident will rain down on you. He must not be held responsible for your bad choices.”

“Do you agree?”

mike 
    Participant

no he is part of it and us men must stick together

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I jost shake my head again, “I said we should have used a ladder, we’re already screwed enough, you want to have whatever happens to you happen go ahead, but I’m just going to deal with this,” she sighed.

Chloe X 
    Participant

So glad Jacqueline is willing for me to deal with Tiffany. Once we are in the dressing room. i hove him into the chair and strap him down. I stroke and play with his nipples- “I bet you like that, nipples make great toys. I hop onto his lap and lean forward- give him a deep wet kiss.  “Ok doll face, it’s going to be easy to make you into a pretty Tranny girl.   Once I am done with you, your former Frat brothers will b so eager to date you.

Jacqueline 

“Eleanore, make yourself comfortable while I deal with this one.”

I point to Mike while taking a firm grip on his arm. I pull him toward the make over chair and push him toward it.

“Sit down!!! Do it now Mike.”

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I gulp and nod as I take a seat on the floor, criss crossed legs watching in both fear and curiosity.

mike 
    Participant

as I am pulled and put in this chair I get a little scared as to what you are going to do

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar