The Lacy Place

The Panty Raid everyone welcome

This topic contains 253 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mike 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 

My listening from my room soon reveals shouting and commotion and crashing and banging. I better get dressed and make my way downstairs to see just what the blazes is going on. I am none to happy about being disturbed from my to short period of relaxation.

When I arrive downstairs, I find some of the girls, and to my complete surprise, some boys. Boys? In the girls sorority house?

“What is the meaning of this?” I ask sternly. “Who is responsible for these, these, MALES, being inside this house. This is strictly forbidden.”

“You!!!” I growl, as I poke one of the boys with my leather crop, “What is the meaning of this?”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“J-just stupid actions,” I stammer, “Stupid actions and stupid mistakes,” I continue blushing.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

Nothing maamm I say as I cover my naked ness

Chloe X 
    Participant

“OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. no no there are no more just the two of us
    please let us go we did not mean anything… this is crazy what you are doing
    we just wanted to see what the inside of your dorm was like nothing bad intend to you”

Glaring at him  “Really I give his nipple another twist. He still hasn’t told his name or that of his buddies.

“Well Mindy, since you and Patsy, pointing to Thing 1, are so curious about what goes on here you both are going to be allowed to join our Sorority.

“Jaqueline! Chloe! Ladies! We have a hairy little frat boy, I need some assistance!”

Oh, That’s” Isabella, don’t go anywhere girls. I’ll be back”

Chloe X 
    Participant

“What is the meaning of this?” I ask sternly. “Who is responsible for these, these, MALES, being inside this house. This is strictly forbidden.”
    “You!!!” I growl, as I poke one of the boys with my leather crop, “What is the meaning of this?”

Oh, Jacqueline!! The cavalry has arrived Thank goodness, so glad she is taking charge. The guys give lame answers.

I point to Mindy and Patsy. ” Miss Jacqueline, I do believe they want to join our Sorority.”

Jacqueline  looks stunning, she always does

Chloe X 
    Participant

Isabella rounded up the third guy.

I glare at Mindy “Mindy you lied to me, there was another sissy in our house” I give her face a hard slap.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chloe X.
     mike 
    Participant

suddenly another girls comes in with the other boy and my captive says to me calling me mindy

“Mindy you lied to me, there was another sissy in our house”

then suddenly she slaps me hard across my face causing me to fall rightover

as I hear her telling the other that she has two new “girls” who want to pledge the sorority

I tell her

“no way I will never pledge this silly place…. just let us leave but first get this thing off me”

pointing to my groin

Chloe X 
    Participant

“The only way that silly thing comes off is when you have a vagina” break out and laugh “So get used to it Sister.”

I pull him over my knee and smack her bare buns until they are beet red. He has the nerve to call our home silly.

“You and your friends are going to be part of our little family. Once you three are dolled up well  take you over to that Frat house an show off to the brothers”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“Now, now listen ladies. I think we can just leave this out I mean no real harm was done.” I say

The woman they call Isabella stands fill fill behind me as I too enter the room with Mike and our friend. I am set down quickly.

“God, Mike what did they do to you?”

Isabella Pérez 
    Participant

“I giggle as our hairy little frat boy inquires what happens.
    We wait a moment.
    I jerk him to his feet.
    “Chloe I am going to chain this one up in the bathroom, feel free to really play rough with this one, he seems the most manly out of them all, he may need some breaking”
    I pull him out of the room as I take a pair of handcuffs from Chloe’s desk.
    push him against the wall and hand cuff him to the shower head.
    I step out and back to Chloes
    “Chloe I’m going to go investigate that frat, I’ll be back in a bit. Our new member is waiting for you in the bathroom.” I say as I begin to leave.

mike 
    Participant

my capture says loudly for all to hear with a laugh

“The only way that silly thing comes off is when you have a vagina” 

“So get used to it Sister.”

I am not your sister I am a boy not a girl

then she turns me over her knees and begins to spank me as if I was a little child causing me great pain and making my butt red… then she proclaims

“You and your friends are going to be part of our little family. Once you three are dolled up well take you over to that Frat house an show off to the brothers”

no no please do not do that we will be a laughing stock and totally humiliated… what will I do if the school finds out I might lose my scholarship

Jacqueline 

“J-just stupid actions,” I stammer, “Stupid actions and stupid mistakes,” I continue blushing.
    Nothing maamm I say as I cover my naked ness

Happy to here none of my girls have had a part in this, I continue,

“Just stupid actions? Just stupid mistakes?” I repeat. “Well, I must agree, breaking in here, forcing your way in here, was very stupid.”

“And you!” I point my crop at the other one. “Nothing maam? Nothing? Nothing indeed young man. We shall see if you think it’s nothing when we’ve finished with you.”

“I could call the police. Have you sent home to your mothers and fathers in the shame of being expelled for disrespecting young women. Can’t we girls?”

“But that would be to easy. That would fail to teach you anything. I think we can do better than that.”

“You,” I point at the naked one. And you,” I address the one with the cock cage. “Get into these panties immediately. In fact, all of you, out of those male clothes and into the panties you have gone to so much trouble to steal.”

“Girls, take their disgusting male underwear and place them in the fireplace. In fact, take all their male clothing and place it in the fireplace.”

I turn back to the boys.

“Now boys!!!! Strip, get out of those clothes immediately.”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

Now, now listen ladies. I think we can just leave this out I mean no real harm was done.” 

Jacqueline tells them “I could call the police. Have you sent home to your mothers and fathers in the shame of being expelled for disrespecting young women. Can’t we girls?”

I nod “Yes Miss Jacqueline  I was so scared to find them in my bedroom- thought I was going to be raped.”

Miss Jacqueline is so ticked off  “Girls, take their disgusting male underwear and place them in the fireplace. In fact, take all their male clothing and place it in the fireplace.”

I am so angry “NO REAL HARM?  YOU BREAK INTO OUR HOUSE AND  TRY TO STEAL OUR PROPERTY AND YOU SAY NO FOUL!!!  I gather up their clothes and dump them in the fireplace.

I turn to Jacqueline “Sorry Miss but he got me so very angry.  They break in and try to steal stuff. I find two guys in my room and they said no big deal, it was dumb and  Mindy insults us. that.”

Isabella deals with the bearded guy , she takes a pair of handcuff room my desk and hauls him off to the bathroom.

Isabella comes back  ”Chloe I’m going to go investigate that frat, I’ll be back in a bit. Our new member is waiting for you in the bathroom.”

I nod “Ok Isabella I will pay him a visit.”

Chloe X 
    Participant

I march into the bathroom- good- he is handcuffed to the shower.

“Hi, Mr. No Real Harm. You do need to be cleaned up.”  I turn o the shower and he is soaked with ice cold water” After a couple minutes I turn it off.

He screams like the fairy he is.  “Aren’t you the Star Quarterback – you can’t handle little cold water?  I pick up a pair of scissors and trim his beard “You just too scruffy –  trying  to  pretend that you are a real man.” I attach a chastity device to his cock a and balls. I coat his face with shaving cream- pick a straight razor and give him a  close shave.

mike 
    Participant

please miss give us back out clothes and let us leave in peace

we will never come near here again

I cannot lose my scholarship… I have no way to pay for schooling then

Jacqueline 

“Well Mike, your name is Mike is it not. I will not just let you boys off without suffering some consequences. You would return the frat house and sit around laughing and bragging about how you successfully pulled this off. And that just cannot be. I want you to return in shame and convince future members never to do something like this again.”

“But I will not use the authorities to teach you that lesson. I don’t want to ruin your future. I just want to introduce a brand new idea to you. We call it feminization. Forced feminization. And you have no choice in the matter.”

“Now get into those panties, all of you.”

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“NO…NO…HEY! Listen Bitch!” I yell as she clamps a cage around my cock and begins to shave me.

my hair falls off in clumps of shaving cream.

“Oh come on stop please, I don’t want to look like a woman! Please I don’t want to be a sorority sister!” I cry out

Chloe X 
    Participant

He whines  just like a girl.”You look so much better without the  beard.” His chest, arms, and legs need attention too. I coat his body with that smelly Nair. “It will burn just a bit.” Once he moans I turn on the shower and scrub him down–he is soon so smooth and hairless.

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I waste no time, almost crying as I begin to remove my clothes before fishing through the panties, blushing as I find a pair of red and blue ones with the empetimus WW logo on the front and sliding them on, then quickly kneeling down to try and hide my shame even a little, murmering to myself about how stupid this was, knowing how much we had all fucked up.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Pinkballoon.
     Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

As the hair is eaten off I can’t help but to yell.

My body is now fully shaven, and I have a cage on my cock

“Please let me go, I swear I won’t say anything to anyone.”

I try to pull against the showws head but it’s no use

mike 
    Participant

I grab a pair of panties from one of the bags

pink satin briefs with ruffles on them and pull the up over my now caged manhood and red bottom from the spanking

blushing

and feeling tears of humiliation begin it well in my eyes… as I try once more begging

“please let us go we will not brag we will tell everyone to stay clean of this house”

Jacqueline 

I smirk as the boys obey and strip off their clothing and choose a pair of panties to pull on. Chloe and Isabella in the meantime, begin the process of removing the body and facial hair of our sissy intruders.

“Now, that’s much better. You all look so much more docile in those pretty panties. Line up to have all your manly body hair removed. I want all of you smooth and soft. You’ll discover how nice those panties feel against your hairless skin.”

“Chloe, Isabella, don’t forget the boy’s nether regions, hairless and smooth everywhere.”

Hands on my hips, I watch the humiliation and smirk at the pleadings of the boys.

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I gulp hearing everything, I already wasn’t sure how to feel with the Wonder Woman panties, but now?

I was even stranger…

mike 
    Participant

blushing as I stand still arms tied behind my back in this tight red corset and cage with big satin bow around my penis

and a pretty pair of pink satin panties with row upon row of ruffles on my bottom as I feel the silkiness of the panty causing my penis to try and get hard but the cage stops it such a frustrating cycle as I am aroused and start to get hard only to be stopped by the confines of my cage and the total humiliation of it all makes things even worse as I am getting aroused by my humiliation

what is happening to me

Chloe X 
    Participant

Smiling  “For guys they really are such pansies.”  I bring the hairless Mr. Quarterback back into the room and hand him a pink frilly pair of panties” You heard Miss Jacqueline put the panties on” I watch as slides them up his smooth hairless legs.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

My hands cuffed in front of me I pull up the extremely feminine panty.

“Listen theres not much else you can do now let us go!”

Jacqueline 

“Girls, the boys look so cute in their panties, with only one problem. Their hairy arms, legs, and chests look so out of place. I think they need to be much more smooth. My good friend in Las Vegas sent me a special body wash. She claims it will completely remove the hair from a person’s entire body.”

“I think this would be a perfect time to try it out. The instructions state to simply lather it on, wait for it to tingle, and then rinse it, and all the hair, right down the drain.”

“Do be careful not to get it on their heads though. The administrators might not like a bunch of sissy skin heads running around the campus. Giggle.”

I go retrieve the special soap and lead the way into the shower room.

“Come along boys.” I crack the crop against a nearby chair.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Jacqueline.
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I eep as soon as I hear the crop and stand up fully showing my Wonder Woman panties and rush to the side of the woman awaiting to follow and… I suppose loose most of my hair…

I gulp frightened, but know there wasn’t much to do…

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“Damnit lady! I just came out of there, I’m not getting wet again!” I yell as we are all hearded out.

mike 
    Participant

ma’am as you can see I … blushing… have no real hair to talk off…. it is so humiliating and i am sometimes the laughing stock of the frat….. and now I will be ruined and never be able to go back….what will I do…..as I feel my dickie throbbing and twitching in my panties…. did I just say “My” panties…. no this cannot be happening…. and why am I so aroused by it????????

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar