The Lacy Place

The Panty Raid everyone welcome

This topic contains 253 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mike 6 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 

The discussion thread for this story:

Anyone for Classic Feminizations?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Jacqueline.
     Jacqueline 

A dormitory filled with attractive, fun loving, young women. Supervised and protected by stern, more mature, women. Another dormitory, nearby, filled with attractive and mischievous young men. With little or no supervision. What could possibly go wrong?

I close the heavy oak door for the night. The lock no longer works, I need to have that attended to soon. I turn out the lights, leaving only the dim night lights on. And then I make my way to my room for some reading and relaxing with a glass of tasty red wine.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     mike 
    Participant

ok guys so what are the plans as I sit in the boys dorm hearing that someone wants to make a panty raid on the girls dorm…. sounds like fun….. maybe one can get into more than their panties if you now what I mean

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“What is there to plan? We grab some ladders, get in a window, fish through their dressers, and shimmy back out easy peasy,” I laugh.

mike 
    Participant

sounds like a plan

laughing

so when do we go

hahahaha

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

“Guys ladders really? Come on guys we’re Professionals! Sigma Alpha Phi! We are the biggest frat on campus let’s go big. Mike you still got that lock pick set from our prank on pi kappa phi? And yo we will steal every Panty from the ground floor up let’s start at midnight and yo I’ll up the ante and do it naked!” I say as I laugh leaning back in my chair

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

I listen carefully and things seem quiet in the house. The girls have settled down nicely. Or they’re getting into some late night mischief. Well, as long as they are quiet about it, I’ll continue my book and my wine. I pour another glass and look out the window. It’s dark and quiet outside too.

mike 
    Participant

ok as we sneak to the girls dorm…. I pick the front door lock…. everything sounds quiet…. as the door opens and we sneak in to the first room…. I pick that lock too…. guys lets go this is the first room hope we can find so great panties here

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I nod, “Fingers crossed for Wonder Woman or something,” I laugh following.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I check the door beside the room those two go into.

It’s unlocked.

I sneak in and navigate my way to the dresser drawer. A pillow case in my right hand, I open the drawer and see so many different pairs. Lacy, cotton, silk, mainly thongs, wow! I begin stuffing them all into the pillow case when I hear something fall off the dresser and shatter on the ground.i quickly bound over to the closet and hide behind a giant teddy bear, and clothes, quickly making everything look natural around me.

“Hello” the girl says into the seemingly empty room.

My heart pounds as I breathe slowly.

Chloe X 
    Participant

Didn’t feel like going out with the other sister, just nice to chill out for a change.  I did notice couple guys checking out the House a while ago but I feel safe enough to strip down Lingerie and relax.  I hear something, not worried I do know how to defend myself I do have a Black belt in Karate. Well, maybe a couple the girls decided to come back early. I call out “HELLO”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chloe X.
     mike 
    Participant

suddenly I hear commotion in the other room as I rummage thru the dresser in this room with loads if silky panties

I quickly run out of the room and into the other to see my buddy hiding and a girl in the room

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I say hello tos the girl and make up some lame excuse for being there

Chloe X 
    Participant

I look up as the guy dives into my closet- the door swings closed and locks. Good, he’s trapped. Another pops into my bedroom. He makes some lame excuse about being in our House.

I jump and put my robe on. “Really that’s the best you can do- that you got lost? I caught you panty handed.  So you are one of those men that like women’s lingerie.” I push him up against the wall and knee him in the balls. I called ”  A LITTLE HELP HERE.” I let go of him and he drops to the floor like a stone.

Jacqueline 

I’m startled by a somewhat loud noise coming from somewhere down stairs. I put down my book and rise from my chair. I walk over to the door and open it slightly to listen. I hear soft voices, but can’t make out who it is.

“Girls,” I call out quietly, “settle down now and keep the noise down please.”

Chloe X 
    Participant

So glad that I am a part-time security guard at the University. I take out my flex- cuff.  Pull his arms behind his back and tie up his wrist together. He moans and whimpers.

“Girls, “settle down now and keep the noise down please.”

mmm

I shout “Jacqueline, I NEED HELP,   Some Frat Boys  HAVE BROKEN into OUR HOUSE.”

I lecture the cuffed boy “Shame on you for picking poor defenseless me”

mike 
    Participant

dam this girl caught us now she is saying things like

” So you are one of those men that like women’s lingerie.”

as she knees my in the balls and I crumble in pain on the floor seeing stars helpless as this girl calls out for help

then she pulls my arms behind my back and tie my wrists together with some kind of flex cuff as she lectures me

“Shame on you for picking poor defenseless me”

and I am thinking you defenseless????? god dam I think I am the one who is defenseless….OOOOOOOOOOOOOO as my balls hurt so bad

Chloe X 
    Participant

I sit down on his chest, waiting for Jacqueline to come to my aid. “So you are a Pantywaist. Do you and your friend dress up as girls on the weekends?”

I do like sitting on top of him. I am a top after all and love putting guys in their proper place.

He has that deer in the headlights look. His buddy is banging on the closet door

I stroke his cheek , it’s so smooth and soft. “Oh, you are a prime candidate to be our maid.”

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I throw up my hands in surrender, murmering to myself that I knew we should have used a ladder, letting out a long loud sigh.

I knew we were done for.

mike 
    Participant

as I lay on the floor you come over and sit down on my chest looking me in the eyes saying

“So you are a Pantywaist. Do you and your friend dress up as girls on the weekends?”

looking up at you ….confused still in pain …. not used to being in this position… that of being on the bottom.. I somehow begin feeling a wave of submissiveness… as you stroke my cheek with  a grin (dam not the time to realize I have very week facial hair and not much hair on my body at all)  blushing as you say

“Oh, you are a prime candidate to be our maid.”

and as I struggle to get up and try and talk when I open my mouth you shove in two pair of satin panties gagging me causing me to start getting scared as to what is going to happen

Chloe X 
    Participant

After I stuff the pantie in his mouth-  I wrap duct tape around the lower part of his face. “I do hope you like the taste- those panties haven’t been washed. I take off his shoes, socks,  pants and. briefs. i pick up a knife and slice off his shirt.

“Well, you won’t be needing these anymore.” I check out his lest and chest. “Oh, You must be a Metro guy- no trace of hair on your arms legs or chest.

“I do have a present for you.”  I hold up a male chastity device and secure it to his male privates. I wrap a corset around his waist and yank on the laces and watch his waist shrink.  I slide fishnet stockings up his smooth bare l legs. “Oh, How did  I forget! ”  I  attach a pretty red bow around his device.

mike 
    Participant

you gag me with the panties then duct tape around my mouth to hold them in

then you strip me of my clothes and comment on my lack of hair…. blushinggggggg…… I have always hated that fact no facial hair and no body hair with very little pubic…blushinggggggggggggg … almost child like

then you suddenly trap my penis in a chastity cage… then as you laugh wrap a red corset around my waist which is so tight but then you start pulling on the laces and after you finish yanking them I have trouble breathing and realize I have a somewhat hour glass figure as you have brought my waist in 5 inches or more…. then you slide red fishnet stocking up my legs and as a final touch tie a red satin ribbon in a big bow round my penis and its locking cage

it is then that I realize my penis is trying to get hard…. no no this cannot be happening I cannot let anyone know what is happen

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I remain inside the closet naked peaking behind the teddy bear covering my body Mike is quickly restrained and done up in some feminine clothing, she makes comments about him being a pantywaist, and his shaven body.

I knew we shouldn’t have made him do that, I just thought it was simple hazing but now they just think he’s a loser… I look up to see a air duct just large enough to pull myself up into.

I quietly remove the vent and pull myself up and in.

Those girls won’t be able to fem me up with my hairy body and my bushy beard I’ve worked so long on.

I pull the grate back into place and begin to Creed further into the air duct. My dick ice cold against the metal cool air blows over my body. Good God it’s cold in here.

Chloe X 
    Participant

Oh, Another panty raider- I’m outnumbered. Lucky for me he gives up right away. “OH, Jacqueline I NEED  YOU!!” things are quiet in the closet. I go over to guy with his hands up in the air.

“Ok put your hand behind your back” Once he does  I flex- cuff him- ” Lucky for me these guys are wimps.

“Sit on the floor next to your buddy. Before I gag you tell your name and that of your buddies. Or maybe I should call you Thing 1, your pretty friend -Thing 2 and the pussy in the closet- Thing 3  Oh, Doesn’t your friend look so very pretty in red.”

mike 
    Participant

as my other fiend gives up as if he wanted to be caught… thinking maybe this was all a set up by him as he is made to sit next to me making me feel so ridiculous in my new outfit

Chloe X 
    Participant

Before Thing 1 can say anything I  pick a tube on lipstick and paint his lips cherry red. “So glad you sissies stopped by I was getting so bored. I strip off thing 1’s clothing and dress him up just like Thing 2 .”

So Proud of myself,  I was able to deal with these guys.  I take out my digital camera and take pictures of my little pussy sissies.

mike 
    Participant

as I sit there dressed this way feeling so silly but yet so insecure and crazy as it seems I am so excited about all this

how can this be

but then you take out a camera and start taking pictures of me looking like this I try and talk but all you can hear is mumbling with the panty in my mouth

how did io get myself into this … I know I=f I could talk I could talk my way out of this

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I continue further down the air duct until I see a small vent peaking into the room I was in. Oh god they got both of them and they’re so girly looking now keep my Panty sack tight in my hand I continue to move past. I see two ways to go further I choose the right. I think I’m above the hallway. The airduct begins to loosen up. I feel debris falling from underneath where I lay. I suddenly plummet to the ground as I fall through the air duct as it breaks beneath me.

I hit the ground with a hard thud, and plaster falls around me. I try to stand up real quick and run to the front door but it is locked with no latches on the inside. Damn. I turn around quickly and weigh out my options, as I hear the girl inside the room investigating. I make a quick break for the stairs  I get half way up before I hear another woman. I stop suddenly, and try to reason.

“Listen I am here from campus security, I’m testing your streaker alarms you know, the one that sounds if a naked male enters the building. I also checked the vents but uhh yeah we’re gonna have to reinspect the rotary Girders and check the alarm triggers.” I say as I stand there cockily.

Chloe X 
    Participant

I believe Thing 2 needs her lips painted. I walk over and remove the tape and pull the panties out.  I wipe her face and then apply the red lipstick to her lips. “Ok, 2 now you match thing 1. I pinch her right nipples “Now thing 2, are there any other friends  here.”

mike 
    Participant

you take th tape off my lips and the panty our of my mouth and paint my lips with bright red lipstick then ask if there are anyone else as you twist my nipple

“OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. no no there are no more just the two of us

please let us go we did not mean anything… this is crazy what you are doin

we just wanted to see what the inside of your dorm was like nothing bad intend to you”

hoping the others can get away and they let us go

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  mike.
     Isabella Pérez 
    Participant

I wake up to alot of commotion coming from my room. I step outside and meet a naked man standing on the stairs.

Chloe must be busy with something else because usually she’s up whenever we have anything unusual going on in the house.

“Listen I am here from campus security, I’m testing your streaker alarms you know, the one that sounds if a naked male enters the building. I also checked the vents but uhh yeah we’re gonna have to reinspect the rotary Girders and check the alarm triggers.” the man says

“What do you think I was born yesterday? And what’s in this sack?” I say as I rip the bag from his hands.

I look inside

“Panties!?! You must be one of those boys from the other side of campus”

I grab his arm and yell for Jaqueline

“Jaqueline! Chloe! Ladies! We have a hairy little frat boy, I need some assistance!”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 254 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar