The Lacy Place

Latex, Frills & Thrills: Lydia & Jessica go Naughty Shopping! [OPEN]

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sissy Jessica 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author
     Lydia 
    Participant

I d not known Jessica that long but we were growing on each other.  She was easy to get along with & broad minded.  These were qualities I looked for in compatible human beings but she was a little Spice & Naughty FUN too!

Having helped her Release her Anima, we had begun to confide in each other.  She had Shared her most Secret of Secrets & hopefully I would live up to not only be a warm guide but intime a dear friend true!

For now, we were already Sissy Sisters! ~Grin

“So here we are Sissy Jessica, the Lacy Red Light District!  I thought I d take you here because I am more then familiar with the lay of the land & whats on offer!” ~Smile

“I don t mean to Shock you but we have everything from Peep-Shows to Glory Holes, Sex Shops & dedicated Costume Shops, Cafes & Bars, Hookers & Punters & Dominatrix!”

“Oh & two wayward Sissies! That’s you & me!” ~Smirk

I stop a Man who was passing by & run my finger softly across his cheek.  I had ignited his interest so turn to position my derriere at his crotch.  Reaching back to clasp his shoulder, I slither down his body whilst we both faced forward & then back up only to let out a gentle satisfied. ~Sigh

“Hiya Mr, isn t it wonderful to be here & SO unfettered & free?” ~Giggle

[OOC] Hiya Lacy Gurls!  Characters are welcome to Drop In & out of this Story!  We Welcome your Interaction!  Please note, this is a Story with Sexual Content however.  Please also observe we have our own Trajectory.  I m taking Jessica out Shopping, to see some sights then back home.  Should we Hit it off when we meet, maybe you can come back home with us too! ~Wink [/OOC]

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Lydia had initially invited me over to view her toys, and after spending a wonderful few hours playing, she decided it was time to take me shopping. We had left her place and walked our way over to the Lacy Place Red Light District.

I am wearing a pink latex bodysuit, gifted to me by Lydia and her Mistress. The zipper allowing me to remove the garment is locked. The other zippers around my groin are not. I am also wearing pink PVC ballet boots, gifted to me by Lydia. They are also locked on me.

When we arrive, Lydia lays out all that this place has to offer. “Oh wow, this place really does have everything doesn’t it?” I smile, highly interested in the costume and sex shops. I’m still much to shy to approach anyone, still getting used my new life. Lydia is much more open, and approaches a man, rubbing her tush against him. I blush as I watch her work her magic on him. I look around at all the people passing by us, going unnoticed for the most part. I turn to Lydia as she finishes flirting with the nearby male, and ask: “So where shall we shop first? I’d like to dress up first, and then maybe check out the toy store to start building my collection, hehe. What do you think?”

[OOC] It’s nice to meet everyone. I’m Jessica, and it’s nice to potentially meet everyone! I look forward to our future play sessions! [/OOC]

Lydia 
    Participant

“Sure, that sounds like a good plan!” ~Grin

I turn to face the accosted gentleman & gently caress his growing bulge.  Slipping a hand into my top I retrieve a Card for my Cam Service & hand it to him before I blow him a parting kiss…

“I know a neat store just near here, its not massive but does have a pretty extensive selection!  Lets go!”

Reaching for my Sisters hand I guide it to be back on my butt cheek.  I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible roaming my Sissy Tush! ~Giggle  Re-entwine my arm with hers & sashay/mince down the street…

“Here we are, Pussys Boutique & like the sign says Sissies welcome!” ~Smirk

This time open the door for her to enter first…

“So, lets go straight to the Frills & Lace section, because we re going to get you kitted out like a proper Sissy! Mistress would like that! Oooh, a nice pink dress or bodice with petticoat & garter or maybe those cute little ruffled ankle socks.!  Hey, we can get matching Nighties too, well assuming you want to spend the occasional night sharing you bed with me?” ~Pout

“Now, let me try & find that key, hhmm…now what did I do with it?” ~Frown

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Lydia returns to me, and seems to like the plan I presented. She is the sweetest, as she tries to make me more comfortable being out in public. She guides my hand back to her butt. I slide my hand under the dress and petticoat to touch her soft skin. My hand works it way inward, so my fingers are resting on her crack. She interlocks her arm with mine, and we mince to the shop she had in mind. As we walk, my fingers reach in and play with her plug, wanting to tease her a bit, and work her up until we get home.

We soon arrive at the place she mentioned, ‘Pussy’s Boutique.’ Lydia opens the door for me this time, and my hand leaves her as I walk inside. She’s right, it isn’t huge, but there are racks everywhere filled with all sorts of items. The sections of the store are categorized left to right: Frills & Lace, ABDL, Latex, Costumes, and BDSM. The both walls of the store is dedicated to footwear of all kinds. I giggle: “Oh wow, you weren’t kidding, they have everything don’t they?”

Lydia wants to go to the Frills & Lace section first to find me cute sissy attire to wear for our mistress. She starts listing things I should have. I nod in agreement. “Ooh, matching frilly nighties sound wonderful! And of course you’re always invited to share my bed. Do you think I could get a cute ABDL romper too?” We start making our way over to the section, and I look at all the cute frilly dresses. I start browsing the selection as Lydia digs through her purse trying to find the keys. “Ooh, I’d love to have lacy ankle socks, they’d go so well with some Mary Janes, don’t you think so? I’d love to get some nice white lacy stockings too, to go with a similar shoe like you’re wearing. I love the way the satin bows look. So adorable.” I continue to gush about the selection here, looking through the dresses in my size.

Lydia 
    Participant

It seemed I had brought Jessica to a Long overdue Sweet Sissy Haven & she poured out her enthuse…

“Yeah, I love my strappy/bow shoes too, that’s why I bought them!” ~Giggle

“Like a lot of Gurls, my legs are a Stairway to Heaven & Damn, if you keep prodding my Jewel, I might just have to make you Fuck me there!” ~Smirk

I quietly considered the prospect before rejoining the current train of thought…

“OK, so why don t you pick out a suitable Sissy Dress!  You keep saying you want to be Sissy Sisters so lets see!  Now I was always taught you build from the foundation up, so I was thinking this basic ensemble might put you in good stead!”

“Sheer full cut Panties, though they let the observer see how excited you are!  A Defined & narrow cut Garter to Frame your Cock & balls & all complimentary & Pink!  MMmmm, deliciously delicate & pink!” ~Wink

“You know, they have a wonderfully large Changing room in the back, so fill your boots!  I want my own PVT modelling Show Babes!”

“As for the Romper, choose wisely, Nanny Dinkums wants an Enviable Sissy Baby so pick something that expresses your innate Sissyness!”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I giggle and give Lydia a playful slap on her bum and wink, “Oh, you’re so naughty. Don’t get us kicked out of here. Of course I’ll pay special attention to it when we get home.”

I grab a bag from the front, and pull a couple cute dresses off the rack. I walk over to the selection of garters and panties and take Lydia’s advice into consideration. I grab a few different cuts and styles to try on. I grab two pairs of stockings to try as well. I grab some cute ankle socks too. I go by the shoes and grab a couple different cute pairs. Maybe I’ll get to try them on if Lydia lets me out of the boots, hehe. I also see some cute satin gloves, and grab a pair.

I try to hide my selections from Lydia to surprise her for the private show in the back. I return to her, my bag full of items. “Ready for your private show, hun?” I offer her my arm, and lead her to the back. “So, um, are you going to let me out of this latex suit and these boots? Or do you want me to model these clothes over it?” I give her wink and a grin. I’m so excited to try this stuff on, and show it off to Lydia.

Lydia 
    Participant

I casually Strut & gather a range of items, predominantly for Jessica but an item or two for my own sissy self too.  Lead us into the back changing room…

The décor was obviously aimed at its chosen clientele, though it was comfortable too.  A large mirror covers the length of one entire wall & after depositing my gathered items on a chaise lounge I retreat to the reflective partition.

Reaching back, I hoist the rear of my skirt up & press my toned, firm buttocks against the cool glass.  Reach infront between my legs & push down on my miserable caged clittie!  Now I knew the Truth, the other side of this divide was paying Peep Show folk & they always loved to spend their change watching Sissies get changed!  I d tell Jessica in the fullness of time but when we got Discount on our Shopping purchase maybe she would be more agreeable to the whole idea? ~Giggle

“OK, Honey, please come over here & I ll unlock those cute little padlocks!  You re just about to become a Free Range Chick, Chick!” ~Smirk

“So what are we going to Start with?  Personally I think I d like to see you in some exceptionally pretty Panties! Or maybe your excitable Cock just peeping over the waistband!” ~Grin 

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Lydia leads me to the back of the store to the changing room. She deposits her items on the couch, and I watch as she presses her ass up against the large mirror. I wonder why she is doing that; was it to put on a show for me. Fuck, she’s so sexy.

I set my bag down next to hers, and approach her. I drape my hands over her shoulders. I lean into her, and plant a kiss on her mouth. I smile, and let my forehead rest on hers: “Thank you so much for bringing me shopping. I can’t wait to show you what I want to buy.” I let her go to grab the keys to the padlocks. Once she unlocks all of them, I unzip and slide off my boots. I then have Lydia help me unzip the back of my latex catsuit. I slowly peel out of it. The space around us filling with the aroma of my musk and rubber. Once the suit is off, I stand naked before Lydia. My sissy clit hanging before, and my D-cup breasts remain perky.

She asks me what I am going to start with. “I think some panties to start with hun. But close your eyes first, I want this to be a surprise, hehe.” Once, I see her eyes are closed, I grab a pink sheer, full cut panty. I side it up, the silky softness makes my cock hard. The head peaks up over the waistband. “Okay hun, open your eyes. What do you think?” I do a slow spin for her, adjusting the panties as needed. As I turn my back on her in the spin, she can see the white silky ruffles adorned to my butt.

Lydia 
    Participant

She advances, first offering a token of tenderness then gratitude for our expedition.  Well, just what was an OLDER Sissy Sister supposed to do I muse to myself, particularly when the Welfare of her junior was concerned? LOL Simply ~Shrug my Shoulders, not all needed to be said! 

“Ok, honey, I ll keep my eyes Shut tight!  You just let me know when I can have a Sneaky Peak!” ~Giggle

All seemed Silent to my Perception, though I sensed there was still movement.  A growing Arousal perhaps & a promised revelation.  

“Oh WOW, my Lord Honey just look at you!  Loving the Full Cut, the Fabrics uber Sissy & those Ruffles… OMG those Ruffles on your Tush, just make me want to Spank your Arse!” ~Smirk

“Please tell me there s a Matching Bra to go with that, because I want to see the Full Ensemble!  Frilly Sissy Butt, Frilly Full Double D Tits, your Hard Clittie erect & I KNOW… I ve got a game for us to Play!” ~Grin 

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

With excitement I return to my bag and dig out the matching bra. I quickly put it on. The fabric is a sheer pink with white ruffles. The silky material is electrifying against my sensitive breasts. The white, frilly ruffles cover up my pink, perky nipples. I do another twirl for Lydia on my tip toes, showing off my new underwear. I giggle, and bend over in a flirty pose for her, showing off my ass. “Still spankable hun?” I tease as I wriggle it for her.

My clittie is hard with all this excitement and has to be tucked in the waist band. I then quickly return to my bag and grab a pair of white stockings with large pink satin bows along the top. I slide my legs into them, and the soft material covers them. I am in ecstasy as I feel like I being enveloped in a soft, silky hug. “So what game did you have in mind sweetie? You know I love games, hehe.” I bend over and run my hands along my legs, further teasing Lydia with my body. I watch myself in the full length mirror as I do so, making me even more turned on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar