The Lacy Place

Hellfire Club

This topic contains 228 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Phoenix 6 months ago.

• Author
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Michy suggests a back room to play with Alina , but i know Miss has cameras there…

Since I am over other areas , I know some guest rooms unoccupied…

Michy , i know some rooms that are un occupied with no cameras we can use.

Alina 
    Participant

My shift is about to end, no current guests are there to serve, so I return to Michy and Laura who have been talking at the bar, sometimes looking over at me. I wonder what they have said, do they think I did my job OK?

“Laura, Michy, my shift is pretty much over, so I report in as requested. I hope I did my job OK on my first day?”

Michy 
    Participant

“Laura had an idea. We need to go over a few things in private. So that you can serve our……customers needs and desires better.”

I look at Laura then at Alina licking my lips

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I can see the look in Michy’s eyes as Alina heads our way and announces…

“Laura, Michy, my shift is pretty much over, so I report in as requested. I hope I did my job OK on my first day?”

Of course she did , actually too good , like Michy , I so want her…now to get her alone….

“Laura had an idea. We need to go over a few things in private. So that you can serve our……customers needs and desires better.”

Tap my phone and pretending to see if the office is available….

Oh damn , the office is occupied , we will have to use one of the guest rooms.

Alina 
    Participant

Both my superiors want to talk to me to assessment job in the office, but apparently it is used, so Laura suggests to use one of the guest rooms.

“Sure, wherever suits you, I will follow.”

I am a bit worried that they want to talk to me separately, maybe I made a major blunder, not that I could think of one, but I decide to be extra meek for now.

Michy 
    Participant

I look at Alina. When Laura suggests a private room.

“Ok good idea Laura. ”

Once we are in a room i need to figure out what to do with Laura so i can have some private time.

Attachments:
     Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I figure having our own kitchen is good also means if I entertain. I can use the club kitchen so help serve my guests in my private suite. “Laura I think we should have some girls cross trained so they can do multiple things.”

Pats Jean’s butt as she goes by. Listening to the conversation I let Alina deal with her customer.”Chat with you later Dromi.” I see as Andromeda heads out.

I look at Michy and tap my ear.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am so glad Miss Phoenix can not read my mind as Miss Dromi leaves…

Miss approaches and seems in a good mood…mentions cross training our help….

Already , Michy can do everything on the floor as can Jean….do you reallywant them trained in the kitchen?giggles…

Alina is so new , but has potential , is there any special training in mind ?

Michy 
    Participant

I see Miss Phoenix tap her ear. Shit does she know what i said or what i am thinking. Change of plans.

“Yes Miss Phoenix. We can have Alina trained in the kitchen. She should be good as it can get pretty hot there.”

I look at Alina, smiling. Yes. If i have my way, it will get very hot.

Attachments:
     Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

The girls have no idea about what this club can do. “Well if we have someone trained to cook here. Then we dont have to have catering brought it in. Except on special occassions.”

Alina 
    Participant

“I am sorry, Miss Phoenix, but cooking is none of my fortes… I manage a decent frozen pizza and that’s about it, sadly.”

I hate to admit that I can’t do something, but I am not a cook, never have been, never will.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Listen as Miss Phoenix explains why we should have some employees able to cook.

. “Well if we have someone trained to cook here. Then we dont have to have catering brought it in. Except on special occassions.”

Giggle tomyself as Alina admits to being a poor cook , sure she will excell in  other areas…

Miss , I could cross train several of the maids , have one scheduled each day for breakfast and lunch and one for dinner and late nite snacks.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“Laura that sounds like a good idea. Make sure that happens.”

Looking at the dance floor as its filling up.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Miss likes my idea , now to find a maid that can cock well…..I start to think who that may be….

I will Miss , and when it is slow ,she can clean the kitchen and the hellfire club…giggles.

Michy 
    Participant

Laura shows how she is becoming an adept manager as she has maids assigned to the kitchen.

“Miss Phoenix, is there anything you desire from me. Or shall i take Alina for some training.”

I look at Laura with a smirk.

Jean Tylor 
    Participant

it is a normal thrusday and nothing in the books for me to do

I head down to hellfire and see what fun I can stir up

Image result for hot latex dress

Attachments:
     Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“Whats happening girls?”

Looking around to see the club is sorta busy.

Viewing 17 posts - 211 through 227 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar