The Lacy Place

Hellfire Club

This topic contains 228 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Phoenix 4 months ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

He orders a beer (easy enough) and some food. I am not even sure we serve food, it’s a club after all. Laura or Michy will know, so I nod and reply with a friendly smile:

“Just a moment, Sir.”

I walk directly over to where the two are standing and ask Laura:

“Excuse me, the gentleman ordered a large plate of fried shrimp, fried oysters and fried clam strips with plenty of cocktail sauce. Do we have this on the menu?”

I haven’t been working here for long, so I really don’t know it.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I look at Alina and I nod.”Yes we can serve those just check in the kitchen Alina.”

Looking to see where Laura, Anna, Jean and Michy went to.

Alina 
    Participant

Miss Phoenix overhears me asking (she really doesn’t miss anything) and replies affirmative, so I nod and curtsy, then place the beer order at the bar before I go for the kitchen to tell them what the gentleman would like.

Coming back out I notice the beer is ready so I get it and bring it over to him:

“Your Budweiser, Sir, please enjoy.”

Joseph Porter 
    Participant

“Thanks” I nod with a half smole cause she’s kinda cute for an obvious rookie.
    Give her the proper training and she’ll be top tier soon.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Hearing the customers order ,  I hurry  to the kitchen and place it for Alina , with her being new , I want his meal started..

When Alina enters the kitchen to order , i show her the procedure…Alina , do you understand , the procedure….

Gives her rear a friendly pat as she returns to the floor.

Alina 
    Participant

Laura has already placed the order at the kitchen, which is nice of her, and gives my tushy a small pat, which I like too, before I bring the customer his beer. Yes, working here could be worse!

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I head back towards my office as I see Laura has things undercontrol.

I do have some work to do upstairs.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Having helped Alina annd giving her rear a friendly pat..kinda like when I played football so long ago…I notice Miss going  to her office…

Catch back up to Michy….Alina is nice and firm back there…MMmmmmm.

Alina 
    Participant

A few minutes later I get the signal that the meal is ready so I get it from the kitchen and bring it over to the gentleman’s place:

“Shrimps, oysters and clam, with an extra portion of cocktail sauce at the side:

Please enjoy your meal.”

I notice he has half emptied his mug already and ask:

“Would you like another one, Sir?”

Michy 
    Participant

I walk up to Alina smiling. And slap her but.

**smack**
    “Your doung great. I think after your shift Laura and i want to reward your pretty little ass.”

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Alina 
    Participant

I guess Michy and Laura are happy with the way I do my job. Or they just want to seduce me. Or both!

Michy smacks my ass after I am back from serving the meal and I blush as she says that she and Laura want to reward my “pretty ass”.

Shyly I reply

“Thank you, Michy, I think I would like this.”

Joseph Porter 
    Participant

I look it over and think kid’s got potential…she may just have what it takes after all…

“Thanks and yeah a refill of my beer is welcome too.” I say

“By the way…after your shift if you got some time you wanna sit down with me ..have a chat? I noticed you’re a an obvious rookie to this new envioronment but you got potential to get pretty far here fast with the proper training and time to get there. I know it cause I was the same as you a long time ago.”

Alina 
    Participant

He orders another beer and then comes up with what I was afraid might happen: he asks me if I would like to sit down with him and have a chat. I am simply not into men and I know that Miss Phoenix has told me that I don’t have to do anything I dislike, but of course I need to do this politely. Starting with the truth is always the best:

“Thanks for the kind offer, Sir, but I have already been invited by my manager to a dinner over at her place after my shift.”

I indicate with my head into Laura’s direction.

“Would you like me to see if one of my colleagues might have time for such an esteemed guest? Let me get your drink fast while you decide, Sir.”

I walk over to the bar fast and order the next cold mug of beer. While waiting I tell Laura and Michy how glad I am that they invited me over:

“Otherwise I might have had to tell the customer that I am not into guys, that would be awkward. Do you think that another girl might be interested to meet the rough looking fellow?”

The beer is ready and I bring it over right away:

“Your beer, Sir, please enjoy.”

Joseph Porter 
    Participant

I kinda figured she’d have that thought in mind…that I’m interested in sex and other things but nope I’m steering the other direction…towards being friends and such and having a companion by my side.

I may be a wrestler sure but I’m also a human being ..genuine and honest and caring above all else. for those that wonder yes it DOES get lonely out on the open road and having a friend to share good times with is always a welcome blessing. A rare one we get to have indeed.

“”Don’t worry about it…I kinda figured you were thinking I wanted sex and stuff but uh-uh! Nah I just wanted to have a friend to share some company with is all.
    I’m a guy who travels a lot 365 days in a year no real breaks in between to tell truth and as one might guess…it does get lonely on the road when you’re on your own sure so having a traveling companion is a rare but always welcome blessing.” I say to her as she offers another beer while I eat.

“Thanks, but no more after this…I’m done and need to get a room to rest up.” I finish as I eat the remains of my dinner.

Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

It was nice seeing Phoenix again but I can see things are getting very busy, so I finish my drink and leave Alina another tip.  I rise and head for the door.  This really is a nice club, and I’m very happy for Phoenix.

Michy 
    Participant

I notice how the big man is turned off by Alina’s turn down. I look at Alina,
    “We will discuss this later.”

I walk to the man.

” i am sorry sir about her behavior. Is there something i can help with.”

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

The gentleman assures me that he was really just looking for friendship and I apologize with a curtsey:

“I am sorry if I misunderstood, Sir, I really meant no offense.”

He is declining the offer to get him another drink “Thanks, but no more after this…I’m done and need to get a room to rest up.”

“Of course, Sir, please enjoy the rest of your meal.”

I am just moving away as I notice that Michy has noticed the conversation and seems to think she should intervene: ” i am sorry sir about her behavior. Is there something i can help with.”

Now I don’t think I have given any real offense, but I am curious whether he will complain about me. Just as I worry a bit I see Dromi getting up from her chair, ready to leave, so I move over and thank her for the business (and my generous tip!):

“Thank you for visiting the Hellfire Club, Dromi. I hope to be able to welcome you back here again.”

I drop into a small curtsey and smile at her. I haven’t checked the table yet, but from what I have witnessed so far, she might have left me another tip, she is such a generous patron!

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Michy must want Alina as much as me as Ido , and suggests a reward after dinner..see the smile on Alina’s face as she keeps working , waiting on the big burly man…

Notice the imressive Miss who was with Miss P , strut to the door to lleave , as she looks my way , I smile and wave…MMMmmmmm.

Joseph Porter 
    Participant

a second lady which I wager is a manager here comes by and asks if there’s a problem?

“Nuh-uh no problem here” I say shaking my head “just a misunderstanding is all nothing to worry about” I say finishing the last of my meal and covering the bill complete with a generous tip of 20% for the lady as I stand up to head elsewhere with a smile.

She did good..for a rookie. Keep up that kinda showing and you’ll go far kid I know it.

Michy 
    Participant

“Ok, sir. Just want to make sure you are happy with our service. ”

I then turn and walk back to Laura who is focused on someone else now….

Alina 
    Participant

The gentleman leaves and I curtsey to him saying:

“Thank you for visiting the Hellfire Club, Sir.”

He really seemed to just want to be kind, so my smile is genuine. I move over to clear his table and notice he left me a generous tip – that was nice of him.

I bring back the dishes and the empty glass, for now no patron seems not cared for so I can linger with Michy and Laura for a minute.

“Is everything alright? Michy seemed a bit upset…”

I am a bit afraid I might have fumbled during my first shift as a waitress…

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Wow , see the Lady leaving and notice just how sexy she is ,wonders if her and Miss Phoenix are an item…

Michy returns and I take her hand …. Hey sexy , that girl was really hot….

Alina’s customer leaves and after clearing the table comes over to join us….

“Is everything alright? Michy seemed a bit upset…”

Will let Michy answer , as our shift is over soon , lookat her sexy body…oh yes reward time.

Michy 
    Participant

I look at Alina.
    “We are expected to serve the customers and make them happy. We couldnt follow through and now we need to go over that.”

I turn to Laura as she looks very sexy and have an idea.
    “We can take turns with playing and punishing Alina. “

Alina 
    Participant

Michy seems vexed, although I still don’t know why.

“I did serve the customer and he was happy, he even left me a 20 % tip, which he wouldn’t have otherwise…”

She isn’t convinced though and suggests that they should take turns, playing with me and punishing me.

I wonder briefly what they have in mind, it can’t be too bad though, can it?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Alina.
     Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

I thank Alina for her exemplary service and and warm hospitality.  “Thank you so much Alina.  This really is a very nice club, and so many beautiful girls.  Phoenix must be very proud of all of you.”  I said with a twinkle in my eye.  I saw the attractive blonde waving goodbye from over at the bar.  I blow her a kiss.   “Thanks again Alina.”  I kiss her forehead, which is probably poor etiquette, but me being who I am, well some habits just come out automatically.   I hope she understands we dommes sometimes just take liberties.  “Bye Bye Alina,”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am not sure why Michy is so aggravated , may just be a ploy to get the sexy Alina alone…

Notice Miss Dromi leaving and she blows me a kiss , hmm maybe she was here to check us out…will have to meet her next time in.

Listens as Alina is a bit confused….“I did serve the customer and he was happy, he even left me a 20 % tip, which he wouldn’t have otherwise…”

Whispers to Alina ,do not worry Alina , ours will be all play…. pinches her rear….

Michy 
    Participant

I smile at Laura.
    “I want to see Alina moan and beg for cock on her own later. Want to see how much of a slut she really is?”

I then glance at Alina.
    “When your shift is over, report to me.”

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Laura puts down my fears as she says it’s all playing and pinches my rear – ouch!

Michy is still pretty dominant, but I gather it’s not so much because I did bad at my job, just because she, well… enjoys dominating me: “When your shift is over, report to me.”

Since my lessons in the school I have started to always reply to such clear orders the same way:

“Yes, Mistress.”

I blush, this was really not my intention, but I was trained thoroughly even though I didn’t finish.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I now see a hunger in Michy’s eyes for Alina , both of us want the sweet sexy girl…

Michy tells her to report to her after her shift and am surprised when she answers ….“Yes, Mistress.”

Grins , then whispers into Mich’s ear… So Mistress , giggles , where shall we take her ?

Michy 
    Participant

Smiling and hoping Miss Phoenix does not hear.

” Maybe a back room where no one will see us. Then she can practice being a good slut.”

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar