The Lacy Place

Hellfire Club

This topic contains 228 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Phoenix 4 months ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

Oh my, Michy and Laura are ordered to the dungeon while I am waiting to take up Miss Phoenix’ order. In a way I am afraid, but also aroused thinking of this scenario, those two hot girls being dominated and punished by the gorgeous Miss Phoenix…

My mind wanders but I come back in time to hear Miss Phoenix order “Oh I am going to switch to peach ice tea please.”

She winks at me and I blush, wondering if she can read my mind, as I curtsy:

“Yes, Miss Phoenix, right away.”

I go the bar and place the order, getting it served back really fast and it looks yummy:

I might get one of those for myself on one of my off days, for now I put it on a tablet and stroll back into Miss Phoenix’ booth, wondering if she will take this with her into the dungeo or if she intends to let the girls wait there in anticipation.

Curtsying once more I place it at her table and smile while announcing:

“One peach iced tea, please enjoy, Miss Phoenix.”

I step away and curtsy once more.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I look at my collared girls. “Get going girls.”

Then i see Alina coming back and I smile. “Oh quick service for the bar. I wonder if they knew it was for me.”

I wink at Alina. “Thank you Alina.”

Alina 
    Participant

Miss Phoenix seems pleased with the fast service “Oh quick service for the bar. I wonder if they knew it was for me.”

She winks and thanks me graciously and I reply with a curtsy, saying:

“My pleasure, Miss Phoenix. I am not sure if they were, not much going on currently in the club, so the service is fast, sorry to say.”

Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

I haven’t seen my friend Phoenix in a long time.  I know she wants me to stop by her club, and I am very anxious to see it.   I heard it was remodeled and gets rave revues.   Standing outside it looks quite impressive, so I head into the lobby.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6f/aa/fe/6faafe6af030c15fbcc01e5c6f1399b7.jpg

Going through doors of the club itself I’m impressed by the sheer size, and yet still, it has a warm cozy atmosphere.   I walk over to the Hostess desk, and sign in.

Andromeda Starr

I ask the Hostess, ( A very sharply dressed, very cute girl) for a quiet table , out of the way, and give her a generous tip.

Alina 
    Participant

I see a new customer coming inside, a very curvaceous lady with a stunning face. She gets a quiet place at the side of the club (not that too much is going on currently, but it might get busier later in the night) and I can see that she tips the hostess, which not everybody does. Well, no time to lose, can’t have the guests sit here waiting, so I walk over to her (by now I am actually not too bad on my high heels) and smile at her as I come to her table:

“Good evening, my name is Alina, welcome to the Hellfire Club. I am your waitress for this evening. would you like anything to drink?”

Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

I only sat for seconds when a waitress comes to my table.   She is a petite girl, who it seems is not yet accustomed to heels,  but I must say she is doing very well.  And did I say she was cute.

“Good evening, my name is Alina, welcome to the Hellfire Club. I am your waitress for this evening. would you like anything to drink?”

“Hello Alina”  I said warmly.  “My name is Miss Andromeda Starr, but please just call me Dromi.  I would like a vodka and club soda with a lime twist.  And Alina, I am here looking to see an old friend.  Could you please inform Phoenix, that Dromi has finally made it to her club and would love to see her.  I do realize her time is precious.  But I’m hoping she’ll make time for me.”

“I also know your time is precious, so her is something for your time, and for coming to my table so fast.” I hold her hand gently as I slip her a rolled up bill, and close her fingers over it so she will not see the generous amount till she is gone.  “Thank You so much Alina”  Warm smile.

Alina 
    Participant

The new guest smiles at me warmly, and introduces herself as Miss Andromeda Starr “but please just call me Dromi“.

I smile at the introduction, such a pleasant lady!

After placing her order she asks me to inform Miss Phoenix of her arrival, she seems to know her well and is “hoping she’ll make time for me.”

I nod and reply

“Of course, Dromi, I will let Miss Phoenix know right away, last time I saw her she was in her booth.”

Then she takes my hand and I can feel that she presses a bill into it, but closes my fingers with her warm own. Her touch is gentle, but firm and I blush slightly at the familiarity she creates this way as she explains the reason for the tip, finishing off with ““Thank You so much Alina”.

Slightly flustered I reply:

“Thank you, Dromi, I will be right back with your drink.”

As I make my way to the bar to order her drink at the bar keeper I open my hand and look at the huge tip. Well, if all guests are tipping like Jacqueline and Dromi I can retire at the age of 35!

After ordering the vodka I use the time it takes to make it to go over to inform Miss Phoenix of Dromi’s arrival.

Entering her booth I curtsy and announce:

“Sorry for the interruption, Miss Phoenix, but Miss Andromeda Starr has come to the club and asked if you could join her. She sits at a quiet table at the side over there.”

I indicate the direction with a nod of my head (it’s not polite to point at people after all), curtsy again and leave Miss Phoenix to her own (she still had half her drink) to return to the bar to pick up the drink.

I bring it to the table and put it on a placeholder:

“Your vodka with soda and lime twist, Dromi, please enjoy. Miss Phoenix has been informed, but I think she was just in the middle of doing some management work for the club, so I can’t tell for sure when she will be able to join you, sorry.”

I smile apologetically at the beautiful woman, indicating that this is clearly out of my hands.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Alina.
     Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

Thank you so much Alina, for your trouble.  I have some time, and can wait a bit, and if she can’t make it I’ll certainly understand.  She is a very busy woman.  I sat back to enjoy my drink and watch the goings on in the club.  One of the few moments I get to relax.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I am sitting at my table going over some reports. Then I see that Alina comes back. “Oh I think I am.” Then I hear her talking about someone by the name of Dromi.

“Oh that is great I will be over in a minute.” Looking over at my girls. “I will be back in a little while.”

I get up and walk to the table. Smiling as I walk closer. “Hello Dromi how are you doing?”

Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

As I see Phoenix walking over a huge smile crosses my face.   Immediately I stand up and open my arms for an embrace.

“Hello Dromi. How are you doing.”  Taking her in a warm embrace, holding her shoulders and leaning back, I look at her. “Phoenix, you look wonderful, and I’m fine.  It seems  hard work does you good, and by the way your club is beautiful, and Alina is delightful and so helpful .”
    <p dir=”rtl”></p>

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile and embrace Dromi. “Oh thank you. You look great as well. What have you been up to lately?”

Nodding. “Thank you Alina is a new hire she is doing well. “ Looking around to see who is doing what in the club.

Miss Andromeda Starr 
    Participant

“Well you know me Phoenix, dabbling a little in this, and dabbling a little in that.”   Smiles broadly.  “Look I know you are busy and I did come unannounced.  Do you mind if I walk with you a bit while you perform your duties?  I would love to see you in action, and also would love to see more of your club at the same time.  I promise to stay out of your way.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Iwalk back into the club to check on the girls and notice Miss Phoenix with what appears to be another Miss.

Keep my distance , but want to make sure that they are everyone’s first priority..Notice Alina also keepig an eye o them..smile to her and give her a thumbs up….she is really doing well.

Michy 
    Participant

I return and stand next to Laura. Watch Alina serving a beautiful statuesque lady. I look around as Miss Phoenix talks to her.

Turning to Laura.
    “Should we stand over here. I dont feel like sitting right now.”

Wait for Alina to come

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Miss Phoenix indeed knows Dromi and comes out shortly after, which makes me happy as Dromi seems really a nice person (and not only because she tipped me big time).

I linger close by, unobtrusively, but ready to jump in if they need anything. Laura is back in the club now and signals me a thumbs-up, so I guess I am doing OK for now as a waitress and I smile at her. Then Michy comes back too, so maybe those two would like something to drink, so I move over to offer my service with a smile:

“Any of you ladies would like a drink?”

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  Alina.
     Michy 
    Participant

“Hi Alina. Would love a blush wine.”

As she turns i pinch her smiling. I still plan to play with her.

I turn to Laura and whisper.
    “She is not collared….”

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Michy.
    Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Sweet Alina makes her way to Michyand I and asks us if we would like a drink…after Michy orders wine, I order a long island ice tea.Alina , please keep  a close eye on Miss and the lady , she is an important guest.

When Alina goes for our drinks , Michy whispers she is not collard….Hmmmm….I am sure Miss Phoeniix has an eye on her.

Alina 
    Participant

Michy orders a blush wine and Laura a Long Island Ice Tea, reminding me to keep an eye on Miss Phoenix and Dromi and I nod – of course I do!

I turn around to go for the drinks and feel somebody pinching my bottom. Looking over my shoulder I see Michy smiling at me mischievously and give her a coy smile back before I move over to the bar, swaying my (admittedly small) hips.

The bar keeper is efficient as always and in a minute I have the drinks back on my tablet and return to the two ladies:

“Laura, your Long Island Ice Tea:”

“And for Michy a glass of blush wine, please enjoy:”

With that handled I turn around – did Michy pinch me again??

Well, whatever, I move towards the table where Miss Phoenix and Dromi are still catching up.

Curtsying I ask them:

“More drinks for you ladies? Another iced peach tea and  a vodka with soda and lime twist or would you care for something else?”

Michy 
    Participant

Alina gives me my drink.

“Thanks cutie. Cant wait to see you later.”

As she turns i pinch her again as she walks off.

I turn to Laura
    “Should we tease her some.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

A smile crosses my face when Michy states that Alina is not collard ,then watch as Alina wiggles her ass for us as she goes to the bar.

She is technically my employee , as I should get to know her well.Brings our drinks with a friendly smile…After you check on Miss and Dromi , come back to see us…

Michy pinches her again…giggle…whispers back to Michy..she would be quite a catch.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“Dabbling is good.” I smile. “Your welcome to. I am just stocking and checking on my girls. Would you care for a drink.”

I notice Jean and Michy keeping an eye on things. Thinking that is a good idea. But I do notice Michy pinching Irina’s butt. I know Michy and Alina do bunk together. Well at least Laura has a subordinate with Alina.

Alina 
    Participant

Both ladies seem to be happy with another of the drinks they had previously, so I get another peach ice tea and a vodka soda with a twist of lime and bring it to their table:

“Another vodka for you, Dromi, and another ice tea for you, Miss Phoenix, please enjoy. Is there anything else you would like from me?”

I curtsy once more and smile at them – it’s always good to be polite to the boss and her personal guests.

Michy 
    Participant

I hold hands with Laura, and squeeze it suggestively.

“Maybe we cant play, but she never mentioned alina, who is not collared. She can be our slut.”

I finish my drink

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I hold Michy’s hand loosely , not like an employee , but much more ..We watch Alina doing such a fine job.

“Maybe we cant play, but she never mentioned alina, who is not collared. She can be our slut.”

Smile at her suggestion and finish my drink , hoping the little sex toy notices.

Alina 
    Participant

Both Miss Phoenix and Dromi seem satisfied for now, so I look around and see Jacqueline is distracted on the phone, so I turn to Laura and Michy and notice the former has already finished her drink again – oh my, my manager has some serious drinking speed!

Smiling I move over to the two of them, noticing they are holding hands – interesting!

“Another Long Island Ice Tea, Laura or would you like anything else?”

Michy 
    Participant

I look at Alina. Then to Laura.

“I know what i want.”

I lick my lips.

Laura Luv 
    Participant
    <section class=”container-wrap main-color”>

• Another Long Island Ice Tea, Laura or would you like anything else?”

</section>

Smile as I see Michy lick her lips ….claims she knows what she wants ….and I know what I want….

Alina , you have pleased me in your position , how about the three of us have dinner after work.

Joseph Porter 
    Participant

Just across the Hall from the HellFire Club is the Lacy Place Arena which tonight is the host to the W.M.E.W Tuesday Night Fights. The W.M.E.W is understood to stand for the World’s Most Extreme Wrestling.
    and is just as it’s name suggests in every detail. Its top tier championship is always contested in a Extreme Rules style match in which anything goes and they mean anything.Its champion is the adversity slaying Bad Ass Biker: Bandana Joe Porter.
    Who has fought through pretty much everything thrown at him and still comes away with the W.M.E.W title around his waist and leaving all to wonder how did he do it?

Tonight once again the question is asked but will it be answered is the bigger one
    as we bear witness to Joe in a title match vs his longtime rival A.J Harvey.

Both have stood tall on the mountain as champion multiple times with Joe having originally beaten Harvey for the belt at the Halloween Horror event last year
    and A.J wanting his gold back since then.

Tonight is his opportunity which he had been waiting close to a year for and as the match begins neither is giving an inch to the other as both are hurting bad but a crucial mistake during the midway of the bout in which A.J Harvey having thought to have beaten Bandana Joe enough to a point to put him on a table and possibly through it had instead. “Crashed and Burned” as Joe at the last possible second rolled off the table and escaped danger as Harvey met wood and ring mat face first.

Joe proceeded then to pick him up and hoist his seemingly broken body into the air arms raised high and brought him crashing to the mat with a destructive CRASH!!!! sound worse than any car accident you’ve ever been in. it was Bandana Joe’s signature finisher the Biker Bomb and it connected hard.

1….2…3!!!

Ding ding ding!!! Went the bell and it was official.

The announcer shouted out: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IS YOUR WINNER ANNND STIIIILLL THE W.M.E.W HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: BAAAANDANA JOOOOOOE P-P-P-POOOOOOORRRTER!!!!!

as his music: George Thorogood’s classic bad to the bone hit the speakers the crowder cheered and chanted: Yoooo Joe! Yoooo Joe! Yoooo Joe! as he raised his fist in the air hoisting the title.

this was no average Joe….This was Bandana Joe! this was the W.M.E.W heavyweight Champion.

after another day at the office at least in his eyes Joe, title over his shoulder entered the hellfire to sit down to a few drinks and a big meal for dinner.

Bandana Joe Porter

Alina 
    Participant

Laura invites me to dinner with her and Michy after work and I nod, smiling shyly:

“Sure, I would like that, thank you, Laura.”

I notice a rough looking man coming into the club. As he sits down I move to his table and announce:

“Hello, Sir, my name is Alina, I am your waitress, what may I bring you tonight?”

Joseph Porter 
    Participant

as I quietly sit there, thoughts kept to myself mainly thinking of next weeks show. My thoughts are interrupted by a lady waitress come to see me and ask my order.

“Budwiser in a frosted mug.” I tell her short and sweet “large plate of fried shrimp fried oysters and fried clam strips with plenty of cocktail sauce.” I finish

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar