The Lacy Place

Hellfire Club

This topic contains 228 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Phoenix 6 months ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

Of course Miss Phoenix has noticed my possibly misleading phrase “Oh Alina you must be careful of your words. Or you might be doing things you might not want to. “

Well, yes, talking about blushing, now I would probably look like a red pepper if not for my dark skin.I quickly take another sip from the water to play over the embarrassment.

Still she seems not to think that I am a totally useless case: “Alina if one of my managers shows up we can put you somewhere to see where you fit.”

This comes as a pleasant surprise and I smile gratefully at her:

“Thank you for this opportunity, Miss Phoenix, I will do my very best to show me worthy of this chance.”

Jenny Dear 
    Participant

“Thanks Jacqueline, coming from you, that’s high praise”

I give a little curtsy and a smile, “Would you like anything else, we have some excellent appetizers..or perhaps a salad. You look like the type that must watch what she eats.”

Naughty, flirtatious girl that loves to make new friends and still hasn't found any limits.

Jacqueline 

I smile happily to Jenny when she thanks me for the compliment and offers something to eat.

“No thank you Jenny. I recently ate lunch. But thank you.”

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I nod as I listen to Jenny. “Good girl Jenny. Always good to catch mistakes.”

Listening to Alina. “Well Jenny is here she could help show you around. But Jenny is just one of my maids. “ Thinking about food. “I think we should have a full plate of nachos.

Looking at the girls to se if they will like that.

Alina 
    Participant

I listen as Jenny explains why it took a bit of time to bring Jacqueline’s drink and take from the discussion that it’s better to correct an error if you notice it, even if it means to be a bit late. I will try to remember this!

Miss Phoenix thinks that maybe Jenny could show me around a bit even though she is only one of the maids. I shoot a brief smile at the beautiful girl and reply:

“Well, I am sure I could still learn a few things from her about this place, if you wish, Miss Phoenix.”

She seems more inclined now though to focus on nourishment first “I think we should have a full plate of nachos.

I don’t want to sound too eager, but I haven’t had anything to eat for a while and even a tiny belly like mine wants something inside from time to time, so politely I incline my had and reply:

“That would be very nice, Miss Phoenix.”

Michy 
    Participant

I walk to the bar and ask.
    “Can i order a beer. Also can i get some chips and salsa.”

I look around happy to see familiar faces

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Alina 
    Participant

I see Michy at the bar, her head not bald anymore, but instead covered with very short hair, almost like fur. I bet it feels awesome to the touch, maybe someday… for now though I need to focus on matter at hand so I only shoot her a brief smile, I had heard that she works for Miss Phoenix now, so maybe we can become colleagues.

Michy 
    Participant

I see Alina at the bar and walk up to her.
    “Hi Alina. What are you up to. How have you been since the old place. I have had some changes myself.”

Alina 
    Participant

“Hello Michy, great to see you, you look awesome.”

I would normally hug her, but during a job interview (of sorts) that would seem inappropriate. Still I mean it honestly, the last time I saw her was at the party which went so strange and the issues with Courtney had really left her in distress. She seems to be better again now, carries herself with more pride, even though I can see a collar around her neck. Interesting, so I reply:

“I can see at least part of it, your hair is regrowing and you are wearing a new necklace.”

I wink at her and then reply to her other question:

“Me, I haven’t been up to much, needed some time for myself, and am now back to find a job. Miss Phoenix seems not opposed to give me a chance, of course me being relatively untrained means finding a good position for little Alina isn’t easy.”

Michy 
    Participant

Alina seems nervous. I go to her and give her a hug.

I rub my scalp.
    “Ummm, i have shaved it for a couple of days. I ussually shave it every 2 or 3 days. Its hard to shave everyday, and sometimes the grown look works better, and it is a fun change. But i still like it bald or fuzzy.”

I grab my collar.
    “Miss Phoenix collared me. I am one of her girls now. I guess i dont really work for her, more like serve her….” *giggle*

She mentions work and i perk up.
    ” I am working the reception area at the Hellfire Industries. Why dont you come down there and i will get you set up? Anything under her is a good position.”

Alina 
    Participant

After explaining about the fur-look Michy tells me the details about her collar: “Miss Phoenix collared me. I am one of her girls now. I guess i dont really work for her, more like serve her….”

“Sounds interesting, you will have to tell me more at another time.”

I have always had a certain fascination with being very submissive, it was probably what got me into this new life. I don’t know if I would go as far as Michy, but she certainly seems happy with it, so I am intrigued.

Then she reacts to me applying for a job and suggest I should visit her over at the reception of Hellfire industries.

Well, Miss Phoenix mentioned that she is lacking people to train me or show me around, so maybe this is an idea indeed. I promise her

“I will go over there, Michy; and see where it goes!”

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Alina.
     Lotusblossom 
    Participant

I slowly walk into the club and cast a gaze around. I instantly feel at home but the lights arer so bright I have trouble adjusting my eeyes

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I nod as I listen to Jacqueline.”Oh that sounds good.

I look over at Michy. “Michy if jenny is busy you can show Alina around.” Noticing Lotus walk in I nod to her.

“Michy knows this place well.” Looking around for Laura and Jenny.

“Are we missing Stephanie?” Thinking could a great chance for one of the girls to serve someone.

Alina 
    Participant

Miss Phoenix agrees that Michy can show me around as she knows the place well, so I make it to the reception as Michy suggested.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I look over at the girls. “Well I do want you girls active would not to have any guests waiting right?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I really have missed all my friends at the hellfire , in particular Miss Phoenix , did not even tell her of my leave.

Wanted to change my image from a blonde bimbo helping to run the club to managing the club as a business women.Have spent the last few months taking college courses and working in some clubs in New York.

Did not even ell Miss P wanted to surprise her , just hope she does not punish me…

Walk through the doors wondering if anyone will notice the new me .

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I look at my phone its funny the girls can never take off the collar. But they sure think they can hide. But it will be nice to see what Laura has done with herself.

Thinking about how I am going to punish Laura for leaving with out permission. Looking to see if anyone notices her I smile. As I get up and walk closer.

Hoping one of the new girls I have hired go and great Laura.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I stand there looking around smiling as some girls walk by , so far no one recognize me…

See Miss P walk my way , she is actually smiling ..probably deciding how to punish me.Turn her way as she approaches hugs her tightly….Mistress , so glad to be back with you , I will accept any punishment you deem …

Michy 
    Participant

I see Laura, is it her?
    “Hi Laura. You look smart….and sexy. Did you know i was collared. That kind of makes us sisters….or slut sisters.”

I give her a hug and hopefully nobody notices.
    **SLAP**…..on her ass

i whisper.

“Im still going to have fun with you.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Oh i see my good friend Michy and she reaches me first.

“Hi Laura. You look smart….and sexy. Did you know i was collared. That kind of makes us sisters….or slut sisters.”

Laughs as we hug , then slaps my ass…gives her ass a really hard slap…Hey watch it sis , I am a manager here ,show some respect at least at work.

Whispers she will have fun with me..smiles and greets Miss.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

Seeing the Michy gets there first. Thinking I might have to talk to the new girls I have hired. I see Michy spank Laura on the ass. I guess they know each other.

I nod as I see Laura. “Have you done something with yourself?” Looking Laura over slowly.

“You have been gone for awhile Laura. I was thinking I might have to replace you.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Greeted by Michy one of my friends , she seems unimpressed with my new look…then Miss P approaches , starts to look me over , knows I look different…Smile and give her a big hug…

“You have been gone for awhile Laura. I was thinking I might have to replace you 

Mistress was away learning all about the business side of running a club , hopefully I will be an asset to you.

Michy 
    Participant

“A ma ma manager? That means i have to listen to you. Does that mean you can use and humiliate me. Uh oh.”
    Not really
    I would gind her fun in any way.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Hmmm , maybe Michy was not aware of my past position here , just assumed I was still a manager…

Want to be respected as a boss at the club and warn her to respect me.

A ma ma manager? That means i have to listen to you. Does that mean you can use and humiliate me. Uh oh.”

Smile to her and whisper into her ear….Would you like that Michy ?

Michy 
    Participant

Shit, just backed myself into a hole. But as i look at her, there are a lot of good things in life that would be worse feeling Lauras bad side.

I quickly look up to her.
    “I would like anything that pleases Miss Phoenix or you. Yes i would like that.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

It is amazing what having a title and some power does for your perception from others.

Seems she will let me have my way with her..

I would like anything that pleases Miss Phoenix or you..

Michy it as been a while maybe we should get re acquainted after work.

Smile as i give her an evil grin.

Alina 
    Participant

I have been hired by Miss Phoenix and she told me to help Michy with her project (which I am looking forward to) and that I should also help at the club and turn to Jean or maybe Laura, who would tell me what to do.I haven’t seen Jean, but Laura was there at the office too, looking very professional in her suit.

I myself have changed to a bit more casual before coming over to the club

I enter the club again and look around, noticing Laura and Michy talking at the bar. The club is not very full currently, so I think it is OK to walk over to them.

I have never really known Laura, but once again I notice how intimidating she looks now – like a manager – and I feel compelled to do a small curtsey like I was taught at the maid school towards my superiors:

It seems I have forgotten a bit about it though, because I have raised the hem of my skirt a bit too high, showing them both my panties and I blush furiously, letting it drop right away and go with the hands over it to smoothen it.

“Miss Laura, pleasure meeting you again, my name is Alina. Miss Phoenix told me to come over and help here at the club when I am needed and Michy doesn’t need me at her project. “

I smile to Michy, my soon-to-be roommate, and continue:

“As Miss Phoenix said I should talk either to you or Miss Jean, maybe you could tell me a bit about the job here at the club? I have never before worked in a club, but I am willing to learn and I can follow orders.”

Once more I curtsey, but this time I take care not to raise my hem too high.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile. “Oh could someone take care of Lotusblossom please. I think she has been waiting a little while.”

Hoping one of the new girls gets to Lotusblossom. “Well I knew you disappeared Laura.” Smiles not telling you that I can find you with the collar as it can’t come off. “What have you learned?”

Looking at Michy. “She is still your sister of the collar. Well you where away Michy has been my secretary so which means she is not working in the Hellfire club.”

I laugh.”Remember Laura that is only there as long as you please me.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

After telling Michy we should get together after work , I notice Alina enter the club ,we met briefly in Miss Phoenix’s office and was very impressed. She has such a nice petite body as she walks over to us…

Am surprised when she curtsies to me , and very surprised when she shows us her panties…“Miss Laura, pleasure meeting you again, my name is Alina. Miss Phoenix told me to come over and help here at the club when I am needed and Michy doesn’t need me at her project. “

I have never before worked in a club, but I am willing to learn and I can follow orders.”

Smile at her and blush myself seeing her panties , not that I really minded…

Extend my hand….Good to see you again Alina , look forward to a great working relationship.First I appreciate the respect , but call me Laura , the tone of the club should be casual and friendly staff …and giggles..no more curtsies unless you want to show me your panties….Michy I must see Miss for a few minutes , would you give her a tour and I should be right back.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Laura Luv.
    • This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Laura Luv.
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I panic when Miss said she was thinking of replacing me…will surely have to earn my position all over again..Hmmmm, liked that last time.

Cuts right to the chase reminds me I wear her collar only while it pleases her..then asks me what I have learned…

Miss learned about many of the aspects for running a profitable customer driven business , everything fro customer service , inventory controls , scheduling , so many things to make yout business the best at Lacy.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar