The Lacy Place

Hellfire Club

This topic contains 228 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Phoenix 6 months ago.

• Author
     Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I walk into the club. Its i brightly light. This is so people can see where they are going.To the left where you can see usually stands the hostess. We usually have one standing there 24/7.

Entrance to Hellfire Club

As I walk threw the small seating area for customers waiting to head to the main club.

Off to the right is the entrance to the main club.

The image above left are of the private room. The walkway on the right is the entrance to both club and private room.

The club

Other floors of the club and views

Roof top bar

Anonymous

What a cute club Phoenix.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile as none of my girls have reported in I am sitting at the front. “Thank you Mary nice to see you.”

Alexa 
    Participant

Having been invited by Miss Phoenix, I step in the new and improved Hellfire Club. I’m impressed by the amount of work. The place is barely recognizable!

I see Miss Phoenix sitting at the front. I go to her and curtsy.

Hello Miss Phoenix. Thank you for the invitation! I love what you’ve donne with the place!

Looking for sissies in all the right places.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

Then I lovely red head walk in. “Hello and welcome Alexa feel free to wonder around.”

Turning to Mary. “You as well. Would either of you care for a friend. I am not much of a bartender to warn you though.”

Alexa 
    Participant

Oh, I’d love that! Actually, Mary and I know each other. She’s letting me stay at her place since I don’t have rent money right now.

I sit at the bar in front of Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“What I meant was do you want a drink? And that I am not a great bartender. What would you two like?”

I look in the fridge for a few cold beers.

(OOC: Oh you can only edit a post if it hasn’t been replied to yet. I think)

Alexa 
    Participant

Oh, a beer is fine M’am! Thank you!

I take the beers passing one to Mary next to me.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I pull them out and place them on the counter tops opened for you.

“There you are or do you need a cold glass to drink them out of?”

Alexa 
    Participant

I take the can and place it in front of me.

Oh yes, a glass would be quite nice!

So Miss, what are your plans now that the Place has opened once again? Any grand designs?

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“Well hoping to get my girls back working more full time know.”I reach under the cabinet and pull out glasses that look pretty cold.

“Once I figure out staffing I can work on events. I just have to make sure that I have clients for the girls.”

Alexa 
    Participant

Well, you’ll have me as a client for sure and I’ll make sure to refer all of my friends here!

I raise my glass.

To the new Hellfire Club!

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“Thank you Alexa.”

I take my glass and raise it you.

Alexa 
    Participant

I take a drink out of the glass, tasting the perfectly chilled beer.

My pleasure Miss. If there’s anything I can do, let me know.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile as I look over Alexa.

“Oh I will let you know if there is anything you can do for me. I do like surrounding myself with beautiful and talented girls.”

Alexa 
    Participant

I blush at the compliment reflexively averting Miss Phoenix’s eyes. I take a drink.

giggle

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile.

“Oh I hope I didn’t embarrass you hon.”

Jenny Dear 
    Participant

I heard they might be hiring at a club in Lacy so I made my down the streets until I found a club. I’d forgotten the name and I hoped this was it….Hell House…Hell Hole…HellFire that was the name and here it was

I could hear the evening starting, music and loud talking rolling out into the streets . I might be to late to apply, but it looked like a good place to get a drink and a meal as I walked in and let me eyes adjust to the dim lighting, wondering if I should sit wherever I wanted or wait to be seated.

Naughty, flirtatious girl that loves to make new friends and still hasn't found any limits.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  Jenny Dear.
     Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I look over as jennydear walks into the club.

“Oh well its nice of one of my employees to show up. Jenny your late.”

Jenny Dear 
    Participant

“Late?…I wasn’t sure I still had a job, Miss Phoenix, but I’m glad I do….I’m pretty tapped out and was probably going to have to dine and dash tonight. So where do you need me?”

I smile at her, a little embarrassed by my situation, I should have known that things would be getting back to normal now. It felt good to be here, working for Miss Phoenix, knowing everything would be OK now.

Naughty, flirtatious girl that loves to make new friends and still hasn't found any limits.

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

“Well one thing is this place needs a cleaning. As well Alexa might need a refill.”

I head out from behind the bar to check out the girls.

Stephanie Suckswell 
    Participant

Steph walks into the club for the first time. He had received an invitation to come to this place but since he was new, he didn’t really know his way around.

His hair in a pony tail, four inch heels on his feet, and his hands desperately trying to pull his way too little black dress down a little further so it covered his bare legs a little better.

He steps in, suddenly very nervous and yet his chastity belt felt super tight.

He steps forward and sees a group of woman at the bar.

He doesn’t know any of them. So he kind of just stands there akwardly, just outside of their circle.

Michy 
    Participant

I walk in to the new club. This place is nice. I walk to some girl who looks on nervously.

“Hi I’m Michy. “

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Jenny Dear 
    Participant

I nod to Miss Phoenix and go to Alexa’s table. I’m not really ready to work, but it felt good to have a purpose again. “Hello Alexa…I’m Jenny and I’ll be serving you tonight, Can I get you another drink…Or maybe something on or off the menu?”

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile as I watch as Michy another girl that i employ walks in. Boy do I have plans for her.

Then I notice a young lady walk in with a short little black dress. Thinking to myself at how nice her legs look in that outfit.I bite my lip as I see Michy approaching her and I smile. Then I figure I should say something.”Hello everyone who doesn’t know me I am Miss Phoenix and I run this club. Jenny here can help with drinks as Michy welcomes you at the door.”

I know I hired Michy to be a masseuses. But she can fill in until the others get here. As well Jennydear was my apartment maid.

Stephanie Suckswell 
    Participant

“Hi, Michy. I’m Steph, i mean, Stephanie.” He says with a quick curtsy. His fingers lightly holding the hem of his dress. His thighs squeezing together as he dips a bit.

Suddenly, the owner of the club appears and announces herself to the room.

Steph immediately turns toward her, he nods and does a deeper curtsy. His panties moisten underneath his dress at the sight of the powerful woman.

Alina 
    Participant

I remember seeing the Hellfire Club before, but never really got around to visit the place, considering the long and (at the end sadly) unfinished time at the maid school. Now that everything has changed at the Lacy Place, I might be in need of a job, and maybe they would give a new girl a chance? I know that I still need some training, but from Miss Phoenix’ reputation she would be somebody who definitely is capable to give me the clear commands and the discipline I might need.

With these thoughts I enter the place and look around, noticing my friend Michy standing together with another girl I haven’t met yet. As my eyes adapt to the different light I notice an impressive looking woman who simply exudes self-confidence and authority, supervising the place. This must be the famous Miss Phoenix!

Nervously I wet my lips, tasting my lipstick, which at this strange moment once more reminds me that not so long ago I used to be a full man instead of a “girl with an extra”, which of course makes me even more nervous. Still, no use delaying this, so get a grip on yourself, Alina!

Walking in the swaying way needed to keep my balance on the heels (luckily on 3 inch today!) I close in on her and as she looks towards my direction I curtsy and ask timidly:

“Miss Phoenix? Would you by any chance happen to have a job opening?”

Miss Phoenix 
    Participant

I smile as I know that Alexa, Stephanie and i think this new girl might be looking for work.

“OH hello yes I am Miss Phoenix at the moment I have two of my girls from other devisions working here. I am hoping some of my regular crew shows up. But for the moment I am thinking that might not happening.”

Thinking about something. “I could possibly hire you girls on temporarily. Laura should be here at some point. Or maybe one of managers will show up so we can training new stuff. Sorry for my ramble. But I could be looking for more people to employ here as well as my other industries.”

Thinking I might employ some girls as receptionist or in other positions.

Michy 
    Participant

As i look at her, i curtsy. How can i serve you Miss.

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Alina 
    Participant

Well, it seems there might be a chance for me as Miss Phoenix says “I could possibly hire you girls on temporarily. Laura should be here at some point. Or maybe one of managers will show up so we can training new stuff. Sorry for my ramble. But I could be looking for more people to employ here as well as my other industries.”

Well, even a temporary job is better than none, and I might be able to show her, that it’s worth keeping me, so smiling shyly I reply:

“I would be very grateful for any chance you could give me, Miss Phoenix. I promise I would do my very best to make sure that you wouldn’t regret that decision.”

I curtsy again as I learned it at the school.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  Alina.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar