The Lacy Place

Beauty and the Geek: Gia goes on a Date

This topic contains 71 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Luv 1 month ago.

• Author
     Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

I look to him

“Remember what I was telling you about earlier… yeah I wasn’t kidding about it” I said to him “so it’s a good idea to take Val’s advice and straighten up and fly right” if you don’t want to be like all the rest … needless to say it’s not a pretty picture.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I ask gia about the others as it sounds as if they are no longer here…

“Remember what I was telling you about earlier… yeah I wasn’t kidding about i“so it’s a good idea to take Val’s advice and straighten up and fly right”

Hmm , she really does not answer me as I see all the girls smile even Valentine….Gia , I will not let you down , I am sure I can behave here.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“good! Just what I wanted to hear!”

“Tomorrow morning we’ll take you to the admission hall and get you in your classes  and unfortunately I don’t have any open rooms for you on your own so would you like to share a space with Val during your time here?” I ask

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Sexy Giia warns me again about behaving as Val has looked me up and down , feel violated just by her  stare.

Tells me first thing in the morning we will sign up for classes…hmmm.

I don’t have any open rooms for you on your own so would you like to share a space with Val during your time here?”

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/581b1870-411c-4e67-b8a6-ff77dead6b69/dbu6ngk-da51442e-2f67-4cb0-a7f1-68551a12dbd8.png/v1/fill/w_774,h_1032,q_70,strp/val_by_zzf111_dbu6ngk-pre.jpg

Oh dear such a hottie….If you wish princess Gia.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Laura Luv.
     Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“alright… c’mon fella let’s go!” Val Says as the girls and I are dispersed and go to our rooms and the two of them head for hers.

“Well, here we are” she says opening her door

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/20/6a/57/206a57d188a9f3735096ab6f23390090--red-bedrooms-baroque-design.jpg

“Shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that a girl who’s last name is Valentine and whose birthday is on the same day would have a bedroom themed as such…am I a little vain? Perhaps…but don’t call it a coincidence” I said with a smile to him as we looked at the portrait someone did me that I absolutely adore.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Oh my , sharing a room witha sexy girl , and need to behave ?

Walk to her room and can not help but notice her sexy body…

opens her door and enter what appears to be a big bedroom with a Valentines theme ….blush it looks so girlie..

Look around the room wondering where I will sleep…notice a portrait of her….Wow Val , such a neat painting.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“Here sweetie you take this bed and there’s already a cover for you I’ll take the bigger bed. If there’s anything else you need from me let me know I’ll get it done and if for any reason you aren’t feeling well let me know.. I’m a nurse in training so I can easily help

I want you to relax and feel comfortable and safe here and let go of any nervousness you have and just imagine that you’re just another one of us.

Gia’s really wanting to get this to work out and I’m with her because this seems like a good idea and an interesting project kind of like a foreign student exchange and YOU are the foreign student here see?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

So neat that I share a  room with Valentine on the eve of Valentines day..

Shows me my bed ,made up in reds and hearts and all frilly things…Oh no… yet Val is so nice offering….

I want you to relax and feel comfortable and safe here and let go of any nervousness you have and just imagine that you’re just another one of us.

I look at her so sexy….I am OK , nervous , but am alright , as for one of the group , that will take a lot of getting use to..

Mentions me as a foreign exchange student…Val with my orientation in the morning , may I take a shower now and to bed ?

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“go ahead it’s the door next to the entrance honey” I point it out to him

Take advantage of it and take as long as you wish it’s very soothing and relaxing on tired and sore muscles.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Val points me in  the direction of the shower , and so far she has been so kind letting me share her room.

Thanks Val , do you have some pajama’s or robe I can wear ,these are my only clothes and I want them looking nice for tomorrow…

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“always be prepared is the best motto sweetheart” I tell him as I find the perfect one

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am pleasantly surprised whenVal has some PJ’s for me….look them over and they are red , not quite my style..

Thank you so much Val , they should  do for tonight , before  I get my own things.

Take a relaxing shower and put on the pajama’s , seems they are a little small , showing every curve on my body , even my crotch…walk back into the room ,trying not to face her.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

I smile seeing his apprehension and go to him

“It’s ok sweetie you don’t have to hide from me its nothing I haven’t seen before.”

“Here sweetie let me help you to relax and unwind. We want you to feel comfortable being around us girls ok?” I say as once he sits down I proceed to massage his back and shoulders for him with a rub down.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I see a big smile on her face as I enter in the pajamas..looks and sees my bulge and giggles that she has seen it before…

Really surprised how nice she is , believed she would be very strict with me.Starts to rub my shoulders… “Here sweetie let me help you to relax and unwind. We want you to feel comfortable being around us girls ok?”

Val’s hands feel so good as I give a soft  moan as my bulge grows so big…OMG…

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Laura Luv.
     Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

after I finish…

I ask “feel better hon?” and tell him “don’t worry about that ok? That just means you’re normal and its just a natural response to being around someone like me..it’ll go away over time … right now you just cover up and get some sleep just like I will ok?” I say as I leave him and get in my bed and soon after we’re both asleep.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Val relaxes my back and shoulders , but has the opposite effect on my cock….how could I not be aroused ,she is sexy beautiful and smells so good and her hands are fantastic.

Val sees what she does to me and tells me it is normal…tells me I should get some sleep… cover up so horny , but eventually calmdown and fall asleep.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

Early morning comes and the sun is up and so am I as I wake up and get dressed to go out on a run.

“Rise and shine sweetie it’s morning. ” I said gently nudging him awake. then finished dressing for my workout

“I’m going on a run with a friend of mine and doing some exercise with her and I want you to join us for it sweetie. No excuses now okay?” I smiled and said.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

The morning seems to come quickly as I hear Val moving around…. open my eyes and she is still in her panties..wow…Close my eyes and pretend I am sleeping..

Feel her nudge me as she seems so perky this morning…wants me to run with her and a friend.Look and see her in her exercise outfit…

Sit up in bed….Um , I would Val , but I do not have my clothes here and I can not be late for my meeting this morning.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“Don’t worry about that I actually have a surprise for you” I tell him as I pointed next to him.

“Inside the chest is some brand new clothes just for you that the girls and Gia pooled together some money to buy.

Hope you like… and don’t worry you won’t be late because admissions doesn’t ope until 10 am and it’s just now 7”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I actually do enjoy an early morning run ,but need the one outfit I have for admissions…. feel a little down when Val points to a box telling me surprise…

“Inside the chest is some brand new clothes just for you that the girls and Gia pooled together some money to buy.

Walk over to the chest…Oh wow , thanks Val , I will thank  all the girls…lifts open the chest.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

Inside the chest were upon opening

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I open the chest and can not believe my eyes , plenty of jeans and casual wear …giggle when I see under wear and even sweats…

So excited I give Val a  big hug….Val you are the greatest , I will change and be  ready to go.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

I smiled as I embrace his hug

“Thats the spirit sweetie! I’ll be waiting outside for you okay?” I tell him

Laura Luv 
    Participant

My hug was spontaneous , not meant as anything more then a thanks , but her return hug catches me off guard and feel my member stir.

Know this is going to be hard to behave with her as my room mate..Val walks outside waiting…change quickly as I try not to watch her ass as she leaves…now dressed , join her…

So Val where will we meet your friend ?

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“we’ll meet her along our way. We’ll be taking a path which will lead us around most of the campus.” I tell him

“Ready? Let’s do it!” I say as I finish stretching and we begin our run together.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Her spandex and skimpy top leave little to the imagination , damn can even see her pussy lips thru the fabric.

Tells mewe will take a path around the campus and meet her friend allong the way…

Then off we are , follow behind her not sure where we are going….seems so strange to only see girls on campus.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

As we’re running I make sure he’s able to keep up with me as our path sees us touring the other sororities as we pass as well as some of the class halls where we study and along the way we pass the track and the softball field and meet under Phoenix Forest So well named because of the fact that many of the trees after being cut down because of their deaths took only a year to grow right back much like a Phoenix rising from the ashes because of kind people who loved them and sure enough… She’s there. She sits above on a thick tree branch watching us as we make our way.

She then climbs another branch and makes her way down

and appears from the bushes before us

“Hey Val! Great to see you!” She says as she greets us.

“good to see you too Tracy!” I grin “I want to introduce you to the new recruit for the challenge. Lane… Hand picked by Gia since this year our sorority won the right.”

“nice to meet you Lane! She smiled and offered a handshake.

“so are you two ready for a good workout with me today?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

We are running at a very good pace as I get a partial tour of the campus when Val slows and we see her friend in a tree ,wearing a hot bikini….Woow as we stop to greet her…

She walks out from the trees to greet us.

We are introduced..nice to meet you Tracy…

Then Tracy mentions a workout….hmm …just believed we were taking a jog.

Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

“OK great! Now just watch me and mirror everything I do movement for movement and you’ll get it down”

“let’s get started”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I can not believe what is happening , I am about to work out with val and her sexy friend….

Think that my guy friends would pay to see this…wants me to follow her movements…watch closely as she stretches….MMmm

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar