Sir’s Hotel

Ruby is homeless

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ruby the slave 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ruby the slave 
    Participant

[OOC] Please excuse my lack of punctuation correct spelling and grammar I suffer hard in these areas with dyslexia but fingers crossed roleplayomg here will help me with this and improve over time.

Whilst sat at home one Saturday night enjoying some private entertainment with my love for Rubber, I’m sat in my red latex catsuit watching my usual rubber bondage videos with the lower zipper open and my penis sat at full mast and my hand rubbing it up and down I’m in a world of my own when all of a sudden the front door to my bedsit bursts open.

Its the land lord and he’s demanding he wants the overdue rent I owe him or I’m out, I panic trying to cover my self up and put away my penis but it’s too late. His face expression instantly changes and he starts shouting even more at me…

”YOU DIRTY LITTLE FREAK! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? IM NOT RENTING YOU THIS PLACE FOR YOUR DIRTY LITTLE PERVETED DANTASIES! RIGHT AS OF THIS MOMMET YOU CAN CONSIDER YOUR SELF OUT OF HERE!”

He grabbed me by the throat and dragged me to the door where he threw me out of it calling me a “Dirty little faggot” he then took my long black PVC Mac and threw it to me along with my black wellington boots he then shouts at me..

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND DONT COME BACK!”

I then pick my self up of the floor in panic and tears realising I have no wallet which means I have no ID and now money. I knock on the door asking for my wallet and all I get back is..

”I’M SURE I JUST TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF! GO AMD NEVER COME BACK OR YOU LIFE WONT BE WORTH LIVING!”

this scares the life out of me I pick up my Mac and boots and out the on trying to cover my self I look so stupid out in public like this but what other option do I have I can’t try to get back in I don’t know what he will do to me I head for the streets looking around for somewhere to sleep for the night it is already late a hostel or maybes a park bench or something.

I walk for what feels like hours when people walk past me it seems like everyone is staring at me and some even wolf whistle or shout abuse at me tears are still in my eyes, I don’t have any idea where I am, I’m lost I look up to try and figure out where I am and I see a sign in a hotel window…

I look at my self thinking what sort of person is gonna give a job to someone dressed like I am like somthing out of freak show? I look up to the building it’s a hotel.

Oh well what have it got to loose if I don’t try I’ll never find out I look to the name of the hotel “Sir’s Hotel” hmmmm never heard of it

Oh well here goes nothing. I enter the main entrance and see a girl sat behind the reception desk, she looks up and smiles she don’t even look surprised at the way I’m dressed how strange, She welcomes me…

”Hello there can I help you you look kinda lost?”

I stutter…

”Yes urmmmmm I noticed the sign out front advertising Job vacancies and a room included I’d just like to enquire about them please”

The receptionist smiles again and her eyes light up..

”Ah yes of course. Please take a seat over there.”

She shoes me to a waiting room she opens the door for me and I take a seat.

”Won’t be long Sir, I’ll call my manager and will be along soon speak with you about the vacancie”

I go to ask her a little more info about the job but she closes the door and heads back over to her desk she then picks up the phone and speaks with some one, I’m guessing it’s her manager maybes.

I sit there waiting as I think it will be rude to go back out there and ask questions especially after she politely asked me to wait here so I continue to wait to be seen.

[OOC] please feel free to continue the next part I’ll be around waiting for it if any one is interested and looking forward to see where it leads.

Attachments:
     Yuhana 
    Participant

Intercom wakes me, from my thoughts. I open the line and hear that in reception area is someone that want to get a job. Good.. we still have many jobs to fill. “Ok, I will be there in 5 minutes.” 

I look at myself at the mirror. No need to change to job interview. Taking elevator and heading to office in reception area. Open the waiting room door and see a man wearing Raincoat.. not that odd, but there is sunshine outside. *Smirk* as think hubby did go out to sit in walkway in the rain wearing t-shirt..

“I am Yuhana, assisting Manager of the hotel.” Extend my hand as I walk closer. My eyes measuring him. “You are here to possible find a job, if I am informed correctly. Please follow me Mr..?” I did notice he wear under that coat somekind of latex suit? Really? Strong smell of latex confirm it.. hmm, interesting, though odd.. I turn and head to office. Close door after he also comes in.

He might not look someone that can fit on our personel, but I don’t judge a book by it’s cover.. or people. Lean lightly to desk. “Please do sit.” point a chair, opposite of the desk. I wonder, if he will take off that raincoat.

Smile lightly. “Is there a specific job you like to apply for, or just need money badly and ready to apply any job we can offer?” My tone is polite and official.

OOC: I make lot of grammars and spelling errors. Not native English speaker, so hope you also excuse me. 🙂 you are doing fine with writing, if ask from me. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Yuhana.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Yuhana.
     Ruby the slave 
    Participant
    I’m sat still in the daydream wondering wether to make a dart for the exit dressed so stupidly in the rubber suit, rain coat and wellies. Just as I go to stand up a girl in a purple dress walks in and smiles at me.

“I am Yuhana, assisting Manager of the hotel.”

I stand up nervously as the lady holds out her hand, I raise mine and shake hers.

“You are here to possible find a job, if I am informed correctly. Please follow me Mr..?”

I nod to her agreeing that I’m looking for a job “Mr……(I stutter and fumble my words a little) Mr Rubberts, Ma’am yes that is correct I am looking for a job and a place to stay Ma’am.”

I follow her to her office and I’m unable to keep my eyes of her cute little bottom as I walk behind her, we enter the office and she offers me a seat and closes the door, I notice a coat rack as I walk in and automatically got to take off my Mac. Suddenly I realise it’s maybes best to leave it on. I take a seat… “thank you Ma’am

She begins to speak again…

“Is there a specific job you like to apply for, or just need money badly and ready to apply any job we can offer?”

”Well at the current moment Miss I’m in a pickle about 3 hours ago my land loaded barged in my bedsit and kicked me out, I have nothing but the..urm… clothes that I am wearing, I have no other clothes, no ID, no money, no nothing Miss I’m desirable I’ll do absolutely any thing Miss!”

I fiddle and fidget nervously with my thumbs and keep my head submissively lowered in shame and embarrassment of how I’m dressed and what happened back at the bedsit with the land lord.

Fresh panic sets in as you remember all the videos stashed under the bed of the times I visited Mistress @Dyvia and how she fought me as a submissive and gave me the love for latex.

I try my best to put it to the back of my mind and concentrate on the interview

I slowly raise my head nervously and show I tiny embarrassing smile.

Yuhana 
    Participant

He introduces as Mr Rubberts. I let out little laugh. How fitting! I also notice in his tone and behaviour. Quite submissive. Good, that makes everything easier.. He is also desperate, which was not that hard to figure out.

“So you need a place to stay as well. You do understand that cost a little, but if we can figure out job that you are good at, then you have enough money to pay it, ID we can also arrange, but it will take little time.” As I speak my eyes wonder on him head to toe.. and back. No one dress like that.. unless.. -grin- “Some of our clients want very specific things.. services. You like to wear.. ” cross my legs as sit on desk edge and my short dress slide up exposing more thigh. “..those type of clothes? and please do take that coat off!” Nod towards him, to indicate his current clothes. My tone change from casual to strict.

He is very nervous. “You know anything about Maids work? Basicly household duties, in cute dress. Oh, yes, I forget to mention. We have only “women” on our payroll.. or those who look like one more, or less. Still interested?” I go straight to the point. He can get up and try to leave, but I locked the door, so he can’t go far and I am quite good to make people accept my point of view.. if have enough time.. besides he is desperate, so think this is easy.. “So tell me what you are good at.. and please do tell more, why are you wearing those, rather interesting clothes. I know it is not because the weather, Don’t be shy.. Mr Rubber..” smirk. “I have seen and done many things, that most think is.. very uncomfortable to them.”

Ruby the slave 
    Participant
    I continue to fiddle with my thins but all of a sudden the lady speak and catches me in a little of a dream world …
    “So you need a place to stay as well. You do understand that cost a little, but if we can figure out job that you are good at, then you have enough money to pay it, ID we can also arrange, but it will take little time.”
    I nod the say…
    “Yes Miss I’m completely homeless at the moment I’ll do pretty much any thing for a roof over my head and an income to live off Miss, Oh really you could sort out my ID aswell that would be amazing Miss but would be no rush if I’d not need it for a job and roof over my head Miss and I’d have to save some money to be able to pay for it Miss”
    I notice she is looking me up and down and makes me more nervous in my current outfit…
    “Some of our clients want very specific things.. services. You like to those type of clothes? and please do take that coat off!”
    I blush instantly as she speaks about clutches and asks if I like those types of clothes I struggle to answer and just nod my head as her tone of voice changes

“You know anything about Maids work?

”I know how to keep a home clean and tidy if that is what you mean Miss?”
    I start to take my coat off and then realise too late and forget what I’m wearing underneath I stop then start to put it back on but sebjas seen it already and signals to me to leave it off I turn Beetroot red in the face same colour as my rubber catsuit under neith.
    ”Basicly household duties, in cute dress. Oh, yes, I forget to mention. We have only “women” on our payroll.. or those who look like one more, or less. Still interested?”
    I stutter and shake my head as if I didn’t hear what she just said then I burst out laughing thinking she just said dress and only women working here, I look towards the door to leave and remember she locked it.
    “Urm I think there is a mistake either you said dress or you haven’t realised I’m Mr Rubberts not Mrs Rubberts, Miss?
    I see her face and see she is not joking and means it I get up and pick up my coat also and thank her for the offer and ask to leave but she ignores me and continues to speak…
    “So tell me what you are good at.. and please do tell more, why are you wearing those, rather interesting clothes. I know it is not because the weather, Don’t be shy.. Mr Rubber..” smirk. “I have seen and done many things, that most think is.. very uncomfortable to them.”

Please Miss I’m sorry to waste your time ya getting late and I better get on with finding somewhere toeat a roof over my head”

I try the door handle and turn my back on her starting to panic and realise I have to get out of this place something don’t seem quite right to me.

Yuhana 
    Participant

I am very amused as he realizes what comes with the job. He did take coat off and I notice latex catsuit. That is very hard to unnotice.. then he give me explanation that he is HE.. not she and even try to leave.  I grin like cat that that get mouse cornered.

“SIT back in there and listen. You think without money and looking like that you are able to find something to eat and roof above you?” Of course there is options, but I am sure more he think of those.. my offer not sound too bad.. so I give him a little time to re-think.

“Of course you are Mr Rubberts.. when not working and Whatever I tell, when working! Got it Mrs Rubberts.. you know make up and wig can make miracles. Maids work is partly what you say.. doing cleaning.. but it is also to make hotel guest enjoy their stay.. how.. it is up to you, but I don’t want to hear any complains from visitors, or my workers!” My tone is strict and quite loud.

Take little break and smile. Taking/pulling his coat off.. not care, if he resist, or not. I decide already that I hire him.. toss coat on the floor near stand. “Wow you are shiny.” Touch the catsuit. “I can give you a room.. food and even pay you.. you think you can get better offer from somewhere else? Now? So how about it..? Willing to try.. few days? I don’t know yet, what to do with him. Maybe just have him as “pet”.. some guest might enjoy him as well. “I can give you some training.. that way I can also see, if you are good “investment”.” *wicked grin* as I lean closer.. side of my boob touch latex covered arm. “Maybe we can have some ‘fun’ too.” Now that is offer he can’t refuse .. i am sure.

Ruby the slave 
    Participant
    I try the handle again a little harder but still it don’t open the door she speaks again and I turn to listen:
    “SIT back in there and listen. You think without money and looking like that you are able to find something to eat and roof above you?”
    I realalise I don’t have much choice but to sit back down as I can leave with the door locked. She speaks sences the chance of me finding something at this time of night is extremely slim. She continues
    “Of course you are Mr Rubberts.. when not working and Whatever I tell, when working! Got it Mrs Rubberts.. you know make up and wig can make miracles. Maids work is partly what you say.. doing cleaning.. but it is also to make hotel guest enjoy their stay.. how.. it is up to you, but I don’t want to hear any complains from visitors, or my workers.
    ”I”d love a place to stay and food to eat Miss but I’m not looking to be a freak and cross dress yes I love the feel of the latex in my body but I’m no sissy or tranvestite!
    Her tone changes I immediately shut up and feel about 1 foot tall and extremely submissive for some reason. She’s takes my coat and I don’t even try to stop her I’m miles away.

“Wow you are shiny.”

She touches my catsuit and isntantly I start to get aroused in the suit and it’s very obvious no doubt I for get all about what she has said my dick starts to think for me instead of my brain.
    “I can give you a room.. food and even pay you.. you think you can get better offer from somewhere else? Now? So how about it..? Willing to try.. few days?
    I’m speechless all I can think about is stripping all her clothes off and pretty much raping her senseless untill I’m filling her with my thick cum. Still in my dream world and forgotten about every thing she said previously I nod to her agreement of trying for a few days.
    I can give you some training.. that way I can also see, if you are good “investment”.
    ”Yes please Miss thank you for the kind offer that would be wonderful”
    “Maybe we can have some ‘fun’ too.”

I smile from ear to ear hearing the word “Fun” my hand goes to me crotch and starts to rub my hard dick in front of her.

”I bet we could Miss I bet we could”.

I wink at her wondering what else I could do to her as her sexy body fills my mind with lots of mind overloading thoughts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar