Sir’s Hotel

Not the best of starts

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I’m late, really late, for my interview and I arrive just as somebody has gone into the office. I haven’t worked for ages and my expectations have gone down from hoping to be a business executive and now here I am applying for a maid’s position. I don’t know if the person before me is applying for the last vacancy, but I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get this job.

Attachments:
     Yuhana 
    Participant

I was plan to leave. Everything seem to done for today. Open the door and see someone sit on bench. “Oh, how can I help you? You have appointment? I am Yuhana, Assistant manager of this place.” 

She does look like someone that is come to ask job.. “I have time now, so I can interview you now, if you come for job..?” Open door that I just closed. “Please come to my office.. and sit.” Point chair close to desk.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I sit in what I guess is the visitor’s chair, though a funny-looking chair it is.

“I’m hoping I might get a job here,” I say, more in hope than expectation, “perhaps based on my previous experiences as Finance Director or Marketing Manager, but anything you have, really.”

Attachments:
     Yuhana 
    Participant

She sits after little wondering. That makes me grin. “We do need workers, that fit on high standards of this place.” She tell what type of job she like to have, but those places are already taken.. well, she does widen range of jobs.. at the end and that is what I love hear.

I lean little back my butt on desk edge. “We have only maids, receptionist.. waitress and that type jobs to offer at the moment, sweety. You have any training on those jobs?” Actually that not mean much. I can train our girls.. I study her reactions. Think she is in position that she would take any job I offer. “You have any experience of those? Willing to learn? Like to hear more?” Lean forward a little and push myself forward using my bum.. step close to her. Tug my skirt lower a little. It always ride up when moving.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“I have no experience of those, Miss Yahuna,” I confess nervously. Miss Yahuna looks gorgeous and my mind seems to have stopped functioning as she moves closer and I can’t help but look as her skirt has ridden up those lovely thighs. “but any of the jobs you mention, I’m sure I can do. I am willing to learn and would very much like to hear more.”

Perhaps I’ll be a waitress?

Attachments:
     Yuhana 
    Participant

She tell that not have experience of any of jobs that is offered. Well, not many have.. at least the what include on those jobs in here. I notice that she is distracted as I move. Not lost my touch.. *smirk*

“I can train you to become better on job, when needed.” I am next to where she is sitting.. let my fingers touch her hair. “So, you like to try a waitress job. Ok.. will give you a chance to prove yourself. Of course you need proper uniform. There is one on closet..” My fingers gently touch her chin and turn her head to look at closet. “It may not be a perfect fit, but will get you uniform that fits later, if you pass the test. Serve a whisky.. you notice mini bar and trays there also.* 

Slide my fingers slowly away from her chin.. and straighten myself.. turn on my heels.. and strut behind my desk.. lifting my feet on the desk.

“Go on, sweety.. what are you waiting for..” Now I also have a chance to test her.. “modesty” will she change in front of me?

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Yes, Miss Yahuna,” I say, and bob a little curtsey, after she has gone to her desk and she watches me go to the closet. I don’t see anywhere to change into the waitress’s uniform, so I suppose she wants to see me naked. Ah well, I slowly strip off the clothes I came in and even more slowly change into the waitress’s uniform. It has wrist cuffs attached so I am supposing I should put these on as well. Then, I pour the drink and serve it.

“Your drink, Miss Yahuna,” I say.

Attachments:
     Yuhana 
    Participant

I watch closely as she go to closet and take little time to wonder where she can change. Good that she not ask about changing room. I also notice little curtsy she did. Her breasts are small like the (Belted?) thing between her legs. Can’t be sure.. because she does have panties.. and “training” bra. She picks the uniform and put it on. Also cuff herself. *grin* those must be my hubby’s.. I know he love to play with girls like that.

Soon she comes over with the drink and serve it on her knees. “Very good, sweetie.” I reach out and grab my whisky, sip it. “Ok, you pass test. I can hire you. I think clients like your way to serve.” *Smile wide*  get up and come over.. “I can tell you are more relaxed now.. ” place my hand on her shoulder. “..You like to serve? Or is it that uniform?” 

slave stacey 
    Participant

I don’t get up, as I have not been told I may. But, I am so pleased when Miss Yahuna says she will hire me.

“..You like to serve? Or is it that uniform?” she has asked me. I realise I am not sure. It seems so natural to me to be obedient, so perhaps it is in my nature to be a servant. The uniform reinforces my position as a servant, too. So, I am to be a waitress? Well, it’s a job and, perhaps, if I get good at it, I might get promotion.

“I think I like to serve, Miss Yahuna,” I murmur, still remaining kneeling, waiting for Miss Yahuna to finish her whisky and give me to empty glass to wash.

Yuhana 
    Participant

Pat her shoulder gently as she answer. “Yes, that does show.. so like said you are now hotel waitress on probation. If I hear any complains from clients. You hear from me.. and you not want that to happen. I am sure.” I sound strict, but not threatening. “You got it sweety?” Squeeze her shoulder then run hand casually on her cleavage. Uniform nicely expose her cleavage.

Empty my whisky and place glass on the tray. “You have any questions? You may ask..” slowly move in front of her and look down at her. “Oh, and here client is always right.. unless I say other.” I pay attention on her position. There is lot to improve.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am just so happy to have a job, even as lowly as this, that I daren’t speak for a moment.

“Yes, Miss Yahuna, I got it,” I eventually reply. 

I feel Miss Yahuna looking at my tits. I hope she likes them. I hope the clients like them too.

“When do I start?” is the only question I can think to ask. Miss Yahuna has put the whisky glass on the tray but has not yet given me permission to stand, so I remain kneeling. I hope the clients are satisfied with me – I don’t want Miss Yahuna to sack me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar