Shannon’s Penthouse

Laura's new Job.

This topic contains 164 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 23 hours, 58 minutes ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

You are riding me when the door bell rings.  “Laura would you get that.  ”  You do and come back with a package.

“Put that over there on the table. The client has a size fetish, so I have to do something else to. ”  I smile as you get back and mount me again.

“You should have seen this client when I first met him I think he had a 4 inch penis, now he has a good 12 inches.  He does like me to have massive breasts when we meet.  So I will have to make mine bigger.  You will help me with that later. ”  I smile

“This client also has to have me dressed rather skimpy to.  You will also have to dress to meet the dress code also.”  I smile as you continue riding me.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I can not believe that Miss wants this as Islide the dildo in her ass…has me so aroused by her nice round ass , tiny waist and huge breasts , then the door bell rings…damn…

Has me stop pounding er and retrieve her package , tells me it is for a client with a large cock , then tells us how we will dress…

Now so horny I return to Miss and thrust harder and harder.

shannonf 
    Participant

I stop you from riding me.  I get the jar and begin to rub some of the cream on my breasts.  they get bigger and bigger.  Then I place some cream on your hands and you begin to rub the cream on my breasts making them even bigger and bigger.  I smile as they are really huge now.

They are now enormous almost touching the sofa even with my arms holding me up.  “That should do it. He does have a size fetish.  I turn and sit on the sofa naked my member in plain sight even limp it still slides over the edge of the sofa. I check the time and tell you to bring me a drink.  I sip on the drink and get used to my new sizeable breasts.  Then door bell rings. “Laura show in our guest.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Seems Miss is finished with my pounding her and wants to be ready for tonight..

Starts to rub the breast cream in and see her tits start to grow , myturn as I keep massaging the cream until her tits are gigantic and she is ready for her guest….wow..

Get my Miss a drink as I stare at her tits and cock…MMMmmmmmm..

Just as I was about to kneel before her the door bell rings…wiggle to the door to greet our guest…

shannonf 
    Participant

As Laura shows in the guest and he takes a seat. I get up and manage to put something on.

“Welcome sultan. ” I say as I come back to the living room.  I take a seat on the sofa. “Laura see to it our guests have some refreshments.  After the sultan sits and his body guards take up position around him.  We begin to discuss the business at hand.  When Laura comes back.

“Laura take off your clothes to help the sultan feel more at home.”  I don’t tell Laura that all of his female staff is naked.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I let the man in ,and he must be royalty as he  enters with his body guards…already notice the way we are looked at ,as mere sex objects..

Go to the kitchen fr drinks  as  Miss talks business with the sultan…serve the drinks….

“Laura take off your clothes to help the sultan feel more at home.” 

Blush , then take off my maid outfit right there , showing off my new pussy.

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Splendid’ , He says clapping his hands together.

‘As you may know women in my country don’t have the freedoms as they do over here.  I need you to change my cousin into a shemale.  He is one of those bleeding hearts.  Trying to get things changed in my country right under my nose.  So I need you to make him have breasts a very feminine body, but leave his face.  I want him to be recognizable.  He will lose all power and will be disgraced. In front of the males he managed to lure into his cause. ‘  He snaps his fingers , one of the body guards gives me a file.  With some pictures.

He looks at Laura. Then at me. “Laura would you mind pleasuring our guests?”

‘There are pictures in thee file the size of breasts his over all body I want him to have.  Don’t fear, I will provide for him after wards.  He will be one of my maids.’

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Seems the sultan is impressed with my body and big  tits as I listen to his plans for one of his cousins…..

OMG , going to change him and humiliate him…disgrace him in front of the other males….danmn , bet he will be their fuck toy…

Then I get very nervous….“Laura would you mind pleasuring our guests?”

Walk ovver to  the sultan…How may I please you Master ?

shannonf 
    Participant

As soon as he gets you going about the business of servicing him.

‘Yes I arranged for him to come and stay here.  I will need someone to seduce him and during the night transform him.  But since he like only women. We will need someone to seduce him. ‘  I smile and then say to him.

“Why don’t we use Laura here.  I’m sure she can get him to his room and slip a drug in his drink.  Then we can do the transformation.

‘Yes lets use your maid.  She is his type of woman.’

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Seems my Miss has plans for me ,I was thinking of serving the sultan ,but not quite..

Talk turns to seducing the cousin and transforming him…hmmmm…“Why don’t we use Laura here.  I’m sure she can get him to his room and slip a drug in his drink.

I blush thinking I will seduce him with my new sexy body…MMMMmmmmm

Would that please you Miss , Sultan ?

shannonf 
    Participant

I watch as Laura continues her servicing of the sultan.  Then the sultan says, ‘ I will arrange for my cousin to stay here and Laura here will be assigned to him as his personal assistant.’

“Yes that should be easy enough then when he lets down his guard I can sneak in and do the transformation.  Then when he wakes up you can be there to tell him how much his life will be different. ”  That should go over fairly easy. ”

I sit there and then in front of the sultan I begin to stroke myself.

‘Yes stroke that big thing you have.  This is why I like doing business with you. You put on such a good show for me.’

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I know my pace ,as I suck the sultans cock with pleasure ,seems he is happy with my work..

They plan more for the cousin as I listen to my role… ‘ I will arrange for my cousin to stay here and Laura here will be assigned to him as his personal assistant.’

Hmmm , sounds like I will be his seductress , drug him and ready him for his fate..

shannonf 
    Participant

‘He will arrive tomorrow and I will be here with you while your girl does her work.  ‘  As he helps you by placing his hand on your head.

I continue to masturbate for the sultan as he watches more intently. I can tell he is close, oh, he just came.  I smile as I can see Laura getting a mouth , face full.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I  sure am enjoying showing off my blow job skills for Miss as I service the sultan …know he is close asI taste some precum.

Keeps my mouth on his cock , so close…MMmmmmm….as Miss jerks her huge cock…..

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ,, the sultan cums hard spewing in my throat and finishing on my face ,sure hope he enjoyed.

shannonf 
    Participant

The sultan looks at you and say, ‘you may go’, then almost pushes you away.  He focuses on me stroking my big member.  Then I moan and start to shoot stream after stream of creamy goodness out.  It lands on the coffee table for the most part.

‘Splendid he shall arrive in a few days.  I trust everything will be ready?”  Then he gets up and leaves leaving the file on the other end of the table.  Later after my member goes limp again I pick up the file.

“Wow he wants him to look like this?”  I drop the picture on the table.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

MMmmmmmmmmm , the sultan sure has alot of cum in his balls as he spurts down my throat and on my face , can tell by the look he is sated…

Dismisses me telling me I can go ,wellhe is royalty , so I crawl away wiggling my ass and winking as I walk by Miss.

shannonf 
    Participant

‘I shall go then come back later.  When he arrives, so I trust your girl will be ready?’  Then he gets up and starts for the door then pauses. ‘You shall stay that way with those massive breasts and erect member.  I will pay more to have something good to look at. ‘ Then out the door he and his body guards go.

I shake my head and say, “I have to stay like this for a few days.”  I get up and tell Laura.

“Clean up my mess, then you can find me, we need to get you something to wear for your assignment.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Leave my Miss stroking her cock with the sultan as I go to my room his cum still in my mouth…

In a  bit i hear miss call me , see her big load on the coffee table…clean it….then you can find me, we need to get you something to wear for your assignment.”

Get busy eating her cum ,think I am now addicted to it , so yummy….clean up every drop…. then off to Mistresses room.

shannonf 
    Participant

I go to my room and find something that will fit me.

“Now since I have to stay like this until after we change this person.  You will have to do more then normal on tis assignment.  But first we will go and get you some more clothes.  Nothing to slutty, but it still has to be sexy.  ”  I take the lead and you follow behind me as we leave the place and go and get some more clothes both for you and I .  We finally arrive at a shop and we enter. The sales girl quickly shows you some clothes.  I sit there and wait to see what you pick.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I hungerly finish her cum , then move toMiss’s bedroom where she has changed …OMG .. her tits look so gigantic now …Wow..

tells me we will shop for clothes… a girls favorite hobby…sexy but not slutty…

We  are off tothe shops as I follow behind her as her asss wiggles having me so excited… reach the shop and I go first…hmmm.

shannonf 
    Participant

“That is good, but that doesn’t say you work for the hotel.  Maybe something like this.”

“Maybe something like this, just lose the cat ears. ” As I notice I can’t see my feet anymore.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I pick an outfit that was OK , yet Miss wants something thatshows I ama hotel employee…

See her dressed ina sexy pink and black outfit….MMmmm l like ,wonder how her tits fit in it.

Go back to the closet and find the exact outfit , slip it on to show Miss.

shannonf 
    Participant

“That will work.  Why don’t you wear that out of the store.”  I get a few things and then we leave the store.

“We have one more stop before we head back to the penthouse. ”   I lead her to the elevator. I punch the forbidden floor that is were my lab is located.  We exist the elevator and enter the reception area.  Then go into one of my offices.  There I look for and find a few gadgets.

We soon leave the floor and head back to my penthouse.  We enter the penthouse and I place the things on the coffee table.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I put on the out fit and Miss is pleased as she insists I keep it on.

Blush a bit as we walk thru the mall getting even more attention then before….but we ignore them and head home.

Enter the elevator togo to the penthouse , but we exit on a different floor , looks like a lab of some sort…  dare notask Miss what goes on here…

Miss picks up some things and we finally enter the penthouse…strut around in my new outfit…Miss may I get you a drink?

shannonf 
    Participant

“Yes you may get me a drink.”  I take a look at myself in a mirror.  “Would you look at these huge tits. I do believe I am erect again.  It is a good thing the sultan pays me well.  To look like this ”

I take a seat.  “You have the easy job of seducing the sultan’s cousin.  I have to perform for the sultan.  Keep him entertained. ”  I: grab the things that I gathered from my lab.   Then I place them out in front of Laura.

“This one is a knock out drug which will put him to sleep.  This one is the spray that will turn him in to a very big breasted shemale and also it will make him look more feminine.  Now do you understand what you are to do?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Hurry across the room my own breasts jiggling as I giggle and make Miss her drink…

Look as Miss checks herself out in  the mirror… such a big cock and tits,makes me so horny.

Startto discuss  oour plan…giggles , Miss has the sultan aand I seduce the cousin…HMMM…..

Shows me what I need….“This one is a knock out drug which will put him to sleep.  This one is the spray that will turn him in to a very big breasted shemale and also it will make him look more feminine.  Now do you understand what you are to do?”

Laughs at the fun I will have….

shannonf 
    Participant

“So are you ready to go? You have everything all in order.  He will call and tell me the time that your mark will be here.  So in the mean time sit down and tell me what do you think of what we have to do for clients?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Asks me if I am ready ,,,giggles….I nod as I smile at Miss…

We have some time before my mark will arrive , so we chat.

So in the mean time sit down and tell me what do you think of what we have to do for clients?”

Oh , love it especially the cousin who deserves it ,  think I will enjoy seducing this loser.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well I will get paid really nice, or I wouldn’t have these huge tits right now.  But in some way they are nice to be this big. Now for the last part of this.”

I take out some thing and mix it in my drink.  I instantly get erect and my balls start to tingle.

“Yes the sultan likes to see me constantly erect so with what I took I should remain nice and hard. ”  Then something else happens I start to leak a little precum out as I am talking to you.

“Everything seems to be working.  What do you think?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

OMG , can not believe my eyes , Miss is so hhard to resist with her big tits ,then she drinks a mixture and her cock gets huge…watch as some pre cum seeps out of her cock….

“Everything seems to be working.  What do you think?”

Look at her and lick my lips ….Miss should I clean your cock off ?

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar