Shannon’s Penthouse

Laura's new Job.

This topic contains 188 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 1 month ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

WE slowly wake up and after putting on some robes we head down stairs.  We go to the kitchen and get some coffee. We start to talk about certain business that we want to complete.

Buffy soon tells me that she is looking for some products.  To use on some rather shady business people she has encountered.  Because she is a woman now they are not fair to her.  She wants to be able to get back at her former business rivals.

‘You have a penis shrinking cream?  You also have some feminizing compounds?  I would buy some of these products, but I have to see them work first.  How about we shrink your cock  first?’  She says in a playful tone.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I start on breakfast after I brew some coffee and Miss Shannon and Buffy join me….

Listen as they chat as I fix eggs bacon and biscuits , but my ears perk up when I hear….

‘You have a penis shrinking cream?  You also have some feminizing compounds?  I would buy some of these products, but I have to see them work first.  How about we shrink your cock  first?’

I stay quiet as it seems like Buffy is wanting control.

shannonf 
    Participant

“You want to shrink my member?” I say rather shocked.  ‘I want to see it work first, before I buy  these products.’  She says. “Let me have some of the stuff sent up to us then.”  I send a text to have some products sent up to my penthouse.”   We eat and soon a knock on the door can beheard .  Laura goes and answers the door bringing back a small paper bag.

I pull out the products so that Buffy can see them.  There is a few containers. One says, mega busty cream, one says, penis shrinking cream, and the last one says height reducer.

‘Wow, you were not kidding around when you said you had such products.  Why don’t you use these two the penis reducer and the height reducer, I think that these would make a big difference in my dealing with some of my rivals.’

I smile and don’t say nothing, but my body should change back to normal after 6 days, That is what happened after I tired to change myself back to how I was before the lab accident then when day six rolled around I woke up looking like I did after the lab accident.  That is why I didn’t try to change myself again.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Sounds like Buffy is maneuvering to take charge as she picks the penis and height reduces…even mentions…

I think that these would make a big difference in my dealing with some of my rivals.’

Then Buffy turns to me , “and you , the mega bust and height reducer….” OMG…

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy smiles as she opens my robe up. ‘Such a big cock, I wonder how it will look if it is smaller?’  She looks up at Laura.

‘Grab the penis reducing cream and rub some on your hands and stroke Shannon off.’   Buffy gets up and leaves coming back with a ruler.

‘I am ready to start, the ruler is smaller for now.’

O.O.C.  It will shrink 2 inches at a time.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Buffy looksso happy as she hands me the penis  reducer cream…

Wants me to stroke Miss’s cock with the cream…surprisingly Miss lets me…

Miss Buffy returns with a ruler as we start…have Miss on the  edge , then open wide for her big load.

shannonf 
    Participant

I can’t help but to squirt a huge load, but something strange I can also feel my member shrink to It is not much, but it is enough to notice. Buffy holds the ruler up next to it.  “It is still bigger then the ruler, repeat this process.’ She says in a rather domineering tone.

I for some reason obey her command and start to stroke myself again,  I cum two more times, before buffy hold the ruler up next to my member and then a smile comes across her face when she holds the ruler up.  The ruler is now bigger. She smiles, ‘How small can it get?’  She asks as she looks a Laura.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I jerk Miss Shannon off the first time and swallows her big load.her cockstillhuge ,but noot as bigas before…

Miss Buffy orders her to pleasure her self and soon her cock is smaller then the ruler….then ponders ….”How  small can it get ?”

Still swallowing her cum , I grab her  cock.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy sees the results and says,’smaller!’  Then she gets some of the mega busty cream out and starts to rub some on Laura and then me.  Then she gets some of the height reducing and gives us some, it is in pill form.  Then she stands back and watches the effects, my penis shrinking my over all height shrinking and my breasts growing.  She watches Laura milk my member until it is only 2 inches. My over all height is around 5 foot one now. My breasts are a couple of sizes bigger.

‘I will be ordering some of this stuff. I think it will work out nice, but to bad I just can’t send them here to be transformed I do think they would make some good maids, now that I see the stuff work. ‘  I finally get up and approach Buffy.

“I think we could arrange something.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

My stomach full of cum , Miss Buffy pulls out the other creams ,first shrinking our height , making us easy prey for her.

Next the mega breast cream , makes me rub my C cup tits….OMG , they grow so big and full…they are at least DD or bigger.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy looking at me smiles, yes we could arrange something, but for now lets play.  She grabs my tiny member, ‘my that is really small now.’  She strokes it to full erection and doesn’t stop until I cum in her hand.  She feels it shrink to two inches.  She holds her hand in front of Laura to lick it.  Then she looks back at me.

‘Hmm, I suppose your clothes wont fit now will they? We will have to take care of that. Your boobs must be close to a M cup now. ‘  She takes them and fondles them and pinches the nipples.  Then she laughs,’ your small but still hard.’

‘Laura be a dear and go get those two uniforms hanging up in the closet down stairs and bring them up here. I got some clothes for you to wear.’

Laura Luv 
    Participant

See Buffy smile as the creams work ,  shocked at Miss Shannons little cock…now aat 2 inches , I am forced to lick her cum….Oh no…

‘Laura be a dear and go get those two uniforms hanging up in the closet down stairs and bring them up here. I got some clothes for you to wear.’

As I stand , I stumble , all this weight on my tits..recover and shortly return with my uniforms.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy takes the uniforms when Laura brings them back.  She looks at one then hands it to LAura. Then hands me the other one.

‘I made sure Shannon got the crotchless one, to show off her member.  The tops are extra stretchy to hold in your new and improved chests. ‘

I put the uniform on and as I thought it is a maid’s uniform.  When I stand there in front of Buffy she lefts up my skirt to show Laura my tiny 2 inch erection.

‘I think I will hire you to do the changes on my project.  So now what do we do now to pass the time?’

She smiles and strokes my tiny member bringing it to dribble.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I feel so bad for Miss  as her cock is so small ,I would not even feel it….giggles.

Watch as Buffy hands each of us uniforms ,seem the same except Miss’s is crotch less..slide mine on…

Look and see Buffy grin at Miss’s little cock….Oh no , Miss is jerked off and just a few drops of cum dribble out…

shannonf 
    Participant

‘This will do nicely, I will do business with you.  Are the changes permanent?’  Buffy asks.

“They can be, but with me in about 6 days I will revert back to my hung self. But with Laura she will have to take some thing to change her back, but if she don’t she will stay like that.  You can always have them modified if you grow tired of them too. ”

‘Very nice.  Were do I sign?’

“Go to my office and I will get you the proper papers and you can sign them then it will be official.  Then we can go over the details.”

Buffy starts out of the room and goes to my office in the penthouse.  I turn to Laura.

“The things I have to do to get work. You may want to be extra nice to me or I could leave you like this.”  I smile then follow Buffy to my office.  To sign the papers and iron out the details.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I listen as Miss and buffy agree to a deal.I hear that Misses changes will revert ,but mine…will need more drugs….

Start to get nervous as I seem like  all tits.

Watch as they are ready to go to Misses office and sign the papers..oh but on the way out Miss setsme straight.

“The things I have to do to get work. You may want to be extra nice to me or I could leave you like this.” 

They leave ,hmmm what to do…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  shychristine.
     shannonf 
    Participant

As we sit there discussing the job.  Buffy decides that she would like something to drink.  I call for Laura to fetch us some drinks.  I hand Buffy a little bell to ring for Laura.  As we sit there and go over the finer details. Laura comes in to see what drinks we will want, it is just Buffy that wants a drink.

When Buffy tells Laura what she wants Laura goes to get it.  We sit there and continue to our conversation. Then Buffy puts on a strap on and I soon find myself bent over the desk as Buffy begins to enter me as she does this she signs the papers to finalize the deal.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Never believed I could be ablle to suck my own tit , feels so good…Mmmmmm.. Then get called to the office , hear the bell ring and Buffy wants a drink.

Curtsies and go to make her a long island ice tea..as I return , see Miss being fucked hard in the ass , apparently sealing the deal….wonder who is in charge as I sit te drink on the table as Isee Buffy pounding Miss.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy looks up as she is pounding my ass.  “Laura be a dear and go fetch the strap on in Shannon’s bedroom.”  You go and fetch the strap on, the one that was made from casting my former size. When you come back Buffy stops and then places it on you.  She smiles and positions you in place behind me.

“Now go ahead and pound that ass.”  She guides you in and gets a riding crop out. She takes a seat drink in one hand and riding crop in the other. Then she smacks your ass to give you a little clue she wants you to start pounding my ass as she watches.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Well i find out quickly who is really in charge as Buffy instructs me to get the big strap on.

I return as she pulls out of Miss , placing the strap on on me..then places me behind Shannon with not a wordd from her to stop me “Now go ahead and pound that ass.

Miss wiggles her ass tempting me , but I o not want to hurt her…feel the riding  crop take my ass…OMG…

Thrust with all my might into her big ass…MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy sits there sipping her drink and watching Laura pound my ass.  ‘Yes that is good, Laura you may have to do that to some of my in coming ‘girls’. ‘

She smiles and then continues to watch.  ‘That is enough, go refresh my drink, but keep the strap on on. ‘  She hands you the empty drink .

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I start fucking my Mistress with  the replica of her big cock..I know Miss wants to scream , just takes the pounding…Oh starts to feel so good… even hear Buffy laugh saying I will fuck the new girls…

Get more excited and assertive as I take Shannon harder…think Miss Buffy is enjoying the humiliation.  ‘That is enough, go refresh my drink, but keep the strap on on.

Hmmm , may be getting on Buffy’s good side as I stand and see Shannon tremble under me , then wiggle to the wet bar.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy smiles as you come back with her drink. ‘I don’t see how any one can walk around with that thing hanging from between their legs.’  She takes a sip and then looks at Laura.

‘I think I will like these sissy sluts.  But they will need training.  I will like doing that, but I will need some help with that.  So when Shannon returns to normal she will be in charge and you will help her. But for now I think ‘sissy Shannon’ needs to be gang banged Laura be a dear and find another dildo the same size as yours. ‘  Buffy says as she leans back in the chair and sips on the drink.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

It is now so obvious that Miss Buffy is in control , seems so happy when I bring her a drink…

Talks of using Shannon and I to train her new sissies…  So when Shannon returns to normal she will be in charge and you will help her. But for now I think ‘sissy Shannon’ needs to be gang banged Laura

So I know the order , Buffy in charge , then Shannon and myself at the bottom…Then Miss giggles and wants a large strap on…time to gang bang Shannon.

Return with the biggest I could find…MMMmmmmm

https://contestimg.wish.com/api/webimage/59484e84727f9470c6f33cde-0-large?cache_buster=f29079f4b2e0e027ecf1a5ae6ab401d7&cozy=1

shannonf 
    Participant

When Laura comes back with the strap on , she looks at Laura and says, ‘help put it on me.’

‘Very good, Laura, Now take your place behind Shannon and continue what you were doing, or do I have to get the riding crop again?’ As she slaps it against the desk top, making a loud snap sound.

Then Buffy gets in front of me and shoves the rubber cock in y mouth .  Then they begin the gang bang, one in front and one behind me.

Buffy looks at you . ‘Now slap sissy Shannon’s ass, and call her sissy Shannon.’  She smiles at you and waits for you to comply.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am starting to think Shannon has resigned herself to this , as I return with the strap on , Miss wants help trying it on…

Walk behind Miss Buffy and strap it on , even feel how secure it is…OMG…

Orders me to shannons ass as she shoves the dildo in her mouth….Wow take her at both ends….

‘Now slap sissy Shannon’s ass, and call her sissy Shannon.’

Slap her ass as I thrust deep….Sissy Shannon , what a slut you are.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy is getting pretty amused when se says , ‘Stop, Help me turn her over on the desk.  I want to use these massive breasts for a while. ‘ Once I am turned over I feel the dildo slide between my massive breasts and it begins sliding back and forth between them at first Buffy holds my breasts together, then she makes me hold them together.  She looks at Laura with a smile. As Laura is still pounding my ass.

‘Look Laura it is so tiny and hard. ‘  She uses her index finger and thumb and strokes my little erection as Laura looks on.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Buffy is using Miss like a submissive little issy as she flips her over for a titty fuck.

Start to feel a bit assertive as I fuckk her ass  and laugh as Miss  strokes her little cock..Start to think maybe I could be #2 girl as I start to ramher ass harder and harder.

shannonf 
    Participant

Buffy smiles and then looks at Laura.  ‘Look Laura I is cumming, Such a big load for a sissy.  It is even clear cum.  My this process does really work, I must say I am pleased.  When you two get my new sissies ready I am going to have so much fun with them.  ‘

She smiles and then finally stops and get off and sits in the chair.  ‘ Laura have a seat for a moment.  Sissy Shannon may need a break.

I: lay there cum on my stomach my ass feels gaping. I sit up finally and look at both of them. I am not mad I just sit there exhausted.

‘We may have to take sissy Shannon to bed.’ Buffy says.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I have hold of Shannon’s hips thrusting as hard as I can….then the slut can not help hersellf and cums…

Miss Buffy seems so pleased..as she takes a seat and calls me to her side..look  as Buffy looks like she was just put away wet…hee hee. see her body covered with cum..hmmmm

see Miss Buffy smile  , even suggests taking slut to bed.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 189 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar