Shannon’s Penthouse

Laura's new Job.

This topic contains 188 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 1 month ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

I look up at you and say not just yet as I see you licking your lips, and almost drooling at the sight of my member semi hard.  I eat the things first and place the empty plate back on the table and tell you, you may take the plate back to the kitchen.  With all this cum I make now I need  to eat like a horse so to speak since I have a member like one.

I wait for her to come back then I tell her. “Since I see you almost drooling, why not pleasure me.  I let my member become fully hard before I allow you to start with your task.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Still have a hard time believing just how big Miss really is ,find it hard not to stare…

Finishes her sandwich and take her plate to the kitchen , rinse it off and put it inthe dishwasher….

Return to Miss…... “Since I see you almost drooling, why not pleasure me.

Smile as I kneel , her cock getting bigger before my eyes…

shannonf 
    Participant

I look at you, then finally ask you. “Do you miss having your cock? Granted it wasn’t as big as mine, but it is gone now.”  I lay there as she pleasures me.  I do wonder what she thinks about not having her own any more?

I lay there as my member gets very hard and is about to cum.  I smile as I draw closer and closer to cumming.  My hips slowly rock back and forth as I et closer and closer until.  I start to squirt huge stream after huge stream.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am so close to her cocck ,I smell the musky scent from such a big cock…. can not resist her cock as I start to suck her.

Already humiliated to be her maid and cock sucker she piles on…... “Do you miss having your cock? Granted it wasn’t as big as mine, but it is gone now.” 

Before I can answer ,her cock pulses  and her hips move her cock in and out of my mouth…..MMMmmmmm… before she starts to spurt , covering me with gobs of cum..

OMG her cum is everywhere.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  shychristine.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I see she follows my orders and makes me cum in a matter of minutes.

“Well you do so like sucking cock, I wonder if it is just mine you like or if you like sucking any cock?”   I will have to test this sometime, but for now I look at her covered in my cum .

“Clean yourself up and don’t forget to clean up my cock also.”  I lay there watching her work.  I think that I will have to take this to the next stage when she goes back to work and take her from behind when she is not ready. Maybe it will be when she is scrubbing the floor on her hands and knees or behind her over the table? Only time will tell. I lay back and drift off and start to nap a bit.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I lookat myself covered in her warm spunk , should be embarrassed , but I actually enjoyed serving this Miss , all her cum brings me pride…

Then  think of the question Miss raised….”“Do you miss having your cock? “……….reach down and rub my pussy as I moan…look again at her monster cock and know that I prefer to have a pussy for her…..MMMMmmm

“Clean yourself up and don’t forget to clean up my cock also.

Lick her cock clean first , as she relaxes. lick and scoop as much of  her cum as I can into my mouth…by then Miss is napping..

Rush off to the shower and get clean and smell just like flowers….Go check on Miss and she is still napping…coover her with a blanket and start my chores.

shannonf 
    Participant

I wake up some time later, with all the work I been doing it is good to catch up on some relaxing time, I can hear the noise she is making in the next room.  I watch her for a bit, then I notice my member is once again raising to the occasion , such an active member today. I get closer to her and bend her over the table and I slide in her easy. Then I start to pump her from behind, slowly at first then speeding up I grab her hips to get better thrusting action.

I go in a little further each time with each thrust. I speed up a little .  I see her bottom start to ripple as I get further  and further in her.  I wonder if I should just shoot my load in her this time and let it slide out of her? Knowing I can’t get her pregnant as the accident left me unable to make any sperm, but it has made me able to make a lot of cum though.

I keep thrusting and speeding up until I start to squirt huge loads into her.  until I feel my member slide out of her after it has gone down.  Then I turn and walk out of the room.  I get a drink before I sit back on the sofa.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am staying busy working as quietly as I can not to wake Miss….have just finished setting the dining room table for later…when I sensse Miss behind me..

Forces me over the table making my pussy so vulnerable…OMG ,  before I can react Miss has her cock in me…starts to take me harder and harder as she stretches my pussy ..deeper faster , harder…arches her back and feel her cum enter me…

Feel part of her load dripping down my  thigh as she pulls out of me and just walks away.

Lay there so humiliated as Miss shows I am just her fuck toy…Just lay over the table as I start to recover , my stretched pussy still spewing cum.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Laura Luv.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  shychristine.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I am on the sofa just hanging out until I get up and go find Laura.  “You don’t have to set the table tonight I will be dining out. ”

Then I head up stairs smiling as I note the cum running down her leg.  I proceed to change my clothes and get ready for my dining appointment.

“If you fixed anything you may eat it.”  That is a true test to see if the cook will eat their own food.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I start to wrap my head around what just  happened ,seems I will be her 24/7 booty call…lay there bent over her cum on my legs…

Informs me no need to set the table that she will be out…lets me know I can eat what I fixed…..sigh….what will I do here while Miss is gone.

shannonf 
    Participant

I go up and get dressed to go out.  Before I leave I find Laura. “My bed needs to be made up again.” Then I leave. I am gone for a few hours.  It is will past midnight. I finally come back with a guest.

I see Laura when we get back. “Please do join us later, in my bedroom.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Miss  Shannon tells me when she leaves , she looks incredible … the only chore was to make heer bed…

I first eat dinner , then change her sheets to please her , then bathe to wash away all the cum….

Put on my lingerie and watch TV while I sip some wine…

It is after midnight and I am about to go to bed…. when Miss comes home with a friend , with breasts as big as hers…

“Please do join us later, in my bedroom.”

Mmmmmm , wait about 20 minutes , take three glasses and a bottle of wine and knock on her door.

shannonf 
    Participant

We are in my room clothes thrown about the place and there is a lot of moaning, but in between the moaning ‘come in’ can be heard.

When you enter you can see us me on top of her pumping away and her moaning.  Then I seem to have an orgasm and collapse on top of her.  Then roll to the side of her.  I see Laura come in.

“You may clean her up and get her ready for another go.”  I tell Laura and then the girl is quick to agree. ‘Yes, get me ready for a second round with that cock.’

Laura Luv 
    Participant

At the door I hear the moans of lust and a ….come in…. entering in time to see Miss cum hard in her sexy friend …

Never have seen somuch tit in one bed , then Miss rolls off for a rest…told to clean her friend up when the girl orders.

Yes, get me ready for a second round with that cock.’

Start to crawl up the bed between her legs…

OOC: Did you take her ass or pussy or does she have a cock ?

shannonf 
    Participant

As I lay there I watch Laura do he duties.  “Yes Laura I want you to meet Buffy, she was a middle age balding male when I first met him, but as you can see she is rather enjoying sex now as a woman.  Yes she is like you only she could pay for the complete services package. I think I may send you two out shopping tomorrow. ”  I lay there stroking myself.

‘Yes Shannon certainly did a wonderful job with my procedure I did always want very large breasts. ‘ as she pears at you from between her massive mounds.

O.O.C. yes she is all woman, now. so yes you are licking her kitty

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  shannonf.
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Crawl between her thighs and find her honeypot full of Misses cum… start to lick her as she whimpers..

Oh so tasty as she pushes my ace in her cunt as Miss introduces us.

“Yes Laura I want you to meet Buffy, she was a middle age balding male when I first met him, but as you can see she is rather enjoying sex now as a woman.  Yes she is like you only she could pay for the complete services package. I think I may send you two out shopping tomorrow. ” 

Hesitates as I am not sure what Miss means…looks up at her heaving breasts.

shannonf 
    Participant

I see a puzzled look on Laura’s face.  “Yes Laura I changed that woman you are servicing she was like you, a male.  But now both of you are in fact pretty women.”  I smile as I stroke myself getting it hard for round two.  I look at them and wonder which one should I take next?

“Ok Laura up on the bed you go let me choose which one I want next.”  As I stand up with my erection standing straight out like a lance about to joust.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

“Yes Laura I changed that woman you are servicing she was like you, a male.  But now both of you are in fact pretty women.”

Oh at least Miss did not give me such huge tits…oh but see how big her cock is again.Wants me up onthe bed and choose who is next as I stare at her cock..OMG…

But Buffy decides hersellf pushing me to the side and pulling Miss on top of her.

shannonf 
    Participant

I stop and a smile comes across my face.  I leave coming back with something.  I wrap it around buffy.  Then Buffy turns to Laura and smiles.

‘All of us are going to get some. ‘  As Buffy mounts Laura and I mount buffy.  We begin one big humping motion, Buffy moaning and Laura pinned on the bottom of this threesome.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am surprised when Buffy pushes me aside , but we both want Miss’s cock…

Miss smiles as she fits Buffy with a big strap on..then Bufy smilles…‘All of us are going to get some. ‘

Oh , give her strap on a blow job before turning around and wiggling my ass.

shannonf 
    Participant

What we must look like with all the tits and asses humping and bouncing as we hump each other.  I am humping buffy so much that she bends over smothering Laura with her breasts.   The sounds of moans can be heard through out the bed room.  Then Buffy says. ‘Shouldn’t I have a bigger strapon?’  Then giggles.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Buffy spins me around and slides into my pussy ,OMG …. thenher tits find my mouth as I suckle her nipples…

feels like a a double pounding as Miss drills Buffy….then Buffy smiles….‘Shouldn’t I have a bigger strapon?’

OMG , hope she is kidding.Notice several big dildo’s on the wall.

shannonf 
    Participant

We stop and then I pull out and go and get Buffy a bigger dildo.  “This one is made from a cask of my very own member.  She should be used to it.”  I smile as I change the dildo for buffy.  Then before long buffy stands in front of Laura and begins to enter her with the much bigger dildo.  Then I enter Buffy and and we are all back at it once again.

‘Moan Laura, moan!’ Buffy tells Laura.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Oh am learning I am the bottom bitch as Buffy wants a bigger strap on.OMG ,  she wants tosplit me….

Notice Miss get up and I see a big dildo ,shiver when Miss says it is a cast of  her cock..

https://contestimg.wish.com/api/webimage/59484e84727f9470c6f33cde-large.jpg?cache_buster=f29079f4b2e0e027ecf1a5ae6ab401d7

Buffy pushes me to my knees , laughs and takes me from behind..OMG….slides the dildo deep into me , grabs my hair ….and bangs me m mercilessly… wants her bitch to moan…..MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shannonf 
    Participant

After a while of going like this, Buffy stops and we stand up, she helps laura up. Then puts the strapon on Laura .  Then Buffy lays on the bed and pulls Laura behind her and me in front of her on the bed.

‘Fill my holes!’ She says.  As she guides Laura in her anus and me into her pussy.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I moan as Buffy takes me harder and harder , my juices coating the dildo….Buffy pounds me one last  time….MMMmmmm

Buffy rolls off and  places the dildo on me…lays and wants Miss and I to fuck her..leads me to her ass …and I start to thrust as my hands  find such huge tits.

shannonf 
    Participant

We keep this up then we soon stop. ‘Now lets change positions’, Buffy says.  She gets up and takes off the strap on from Laura. and puts it on. She gets behind me and soon she is pushing inside of me as I push inside of Laura.  Then she starts thrusting.

‘I bet you thought I forgot how to be on top didn’t you Shannon?’ She giggles as she starts her thrusting.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Seems this is like musical chairs as we change positions again…Buffy takes charge fucking Miss as Miss pulls me to her cock…OMG , I am getting fucked sense less.

shannonf 
    Participant

We finally stop and fall on the bed were we start to sleep.  After all the sex and games.  We don’t stir until the dawn’s light reaches us the next morning.  I wonder if the maid will get up and fix breakfast?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  shannonf.
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

The replica of Miss’s cocky felt so good ,but nothing compares to the real thing and Miss fucked me silly till we all pass out….

I wake up in a bundle of flesh and my stomach rumbles…slip from bed to surprise Miss with breakfast…

Mince into the kitchen to make coffee.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 189 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar