School for girly men.

Sissy class

This topic contains 96 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Quinn 1 month ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

“Thank you for teaching us how to make our faces up, Mistress,” I say, feeling ridiculous again every time I curtsey. “I would love to serve you as your sissy slave-girl.”

Ellie West 
    Participant

*curtsey* “I would do my best to serve you Mistress” *curtsey*

mike 
    Participant

this is a crazy school as I watch the other act

but I need to be accepted to somewhere and this is my last chance

I need my trust money and it says I have to be enrolled in a school for that so

do you have a uniform for me????
    Blushing

Quinn 
    Participant

I point to the closet “Pick out one of the uniforms.” Let’s see what type of uniform she chooses.

Misty 
    Participant

I stand  back in silence while Miss Victoria  is   busy with one of the other  girls

mike 
    Participant

mike 
    Participant

this is all I could find that fit

I feel silly a boy dressed like this

blushing

Quinn 
    Participant

I clap my hands “Well one girls, I love the outfit you all picked out.I am going to reward youby takeing you all out for ice cream.”

Lets see how they deal with going out in publice as school girls.  “I do expect all of you to act so vry girly”

Ellie West 
    Participant

My face turns pale the moment Miss Victoria announces we were going out in public. Things were going too fast, my voice isn’t even trained and I just look like a man in a dress. I don’t have long hair like some of the other girls do.

“Misty, please help me, make me pretty and look nothing like myself. You seem good at makeup, I’m sure there is a wig somewhere. Would you help me with my makeup and hair?” I asked, panic filling my voice.

Misty 
    Participant

As  Miss Victoria  announces   she is going to take  us   al out  for ice cream    my new  sister is panicking  and plead me for  my  assistance  in  getting  her  prepared  for the  outing  and i discreetly  turn to her  and ( smile warmly,and wisper back to her   )

” Dont  worry Ellie  dear im shore Miss Victoria will give  us al some time to get our self together before so if  if  Miss Victoria  dosent  do it her self  & im allowed   i will of course help you   dear  ,As for the wig i do have  one of my old  ones   so we`l fix that as well   Ellie  “

mike 
    Participant

“going out
    ….OOOOOOOOOOOO…. like this….blushing
    …. how do we act?????

this is crazy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

slave stacey 
    Participant

Going out for ice-cream? Yesss! Dressed in this terrible school uniform?  No, please not!

But, before I know what I am doing, I am blushing and heading to the door in mincing little steps.

Misty 
    Participant

Suddenly my work beeper goes  of   so i ( sigh ) and then  turn to Miss Victoria     and

( Curtsy  )   “im sorry Miss Victoria  but it seems  im needed elsewhere  im afraid  so im  forced to leave  youre class ”  (curtsy )

Then  i momentarily turn to   Ellie  and with sad eyes  wisper  ”  im sorry dear   but you know  were  i am    should you need me  dear ”

And then  gently exit the room and head to work

OOC  Due to RL   iccues im sadly forced to cut down on my active Lil time   hence i have to cut down on my  active  groups in here as well  im afraid.   Girls  its been fun  Miss Quinn  thank you for letting  me in  and i wish you all  mush joy in the counting of this  class .And   im OUT    😉

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel the stares we are getting as we start to step outside again, mincing little steps, and I feel the humiliation of their tittering at our appearance. What will the owner of the restaurant think?

Quinn 
    Participant

I keep a tight hold on to my student’s hand and pull her along. Some ladies smirk when they get a good look at Stacey. ‘So my girl is just getting the training she needs in order to be a sweet demure maid.: They break down laughing.” We enter the sop and I have her sit down. She does look so adorable.”

OOC Sorry I was away so long

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC I was overseas for six weeks myself, but glad we can keep this going

IC

I feel them smirking and laughing as we are paraded along the street, with my school uniform the skimpiest of anything my fellow pupils are wearing. I hear there remark too about demure maids and my mind wanders…

Why would I think this about myself?

Attachments:
     Quinn 
    Participant

She does attract so much attention from the shop’s customers-  can’t blame the guys Stacie looks like a  slut. She does get so many glares from the women.

“Stacie dear what to what you feel like eating?

mike 
    Participant

with Stacey grabbing all the attention I just meekly hide in the corner or behind the others as we are taken out in public like this

Quinn 
    Participant

Giggling “Don’t be shy girl and get your  tush over here. You do look so cute no reason to hide”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel like eating a hot-dog, but what would folk think of me with a sausage in my mouth?

“May I have a knickerbocker glory, please, Mistress?” I say, curtseying.

mike 
    Participant

blushing… yes Miss as I walk up front blushing and unable to look up

feeling so humiliated as people are all looking at me as well

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The men grab me and glue a wig on my head. They strip off my male clothes and put my cock in a cage and lock it shut. They put me into a colorful dress as they laugh at me.

I am taking to a room like this and force to go inside. One of the men tells everybody in the room that I am Tina and need a lot of training. I turn around and yell.

My name is Tim.”

But the men only turn around and lose the door I try to leave but it was lock. I look back at all the women.

Quinn 
    Participant

“Hell Tina I must say you do make a lovely girl, love the outfit you have on. ” I give her a kiss on the cheek.

“Yes, Stacey you can have whatever you want.This  party time for us right now.”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Quinn.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“My name is Tim. I do not belong here. This is a mistake. Those stupid idiots got the wrong person. So, let me go.”

But Tim is wrong. He is the right person that his parents set him to be here and be a submissive sissy. He was always getting into trouble and really upset many girls including his two sisters. The final straw is when he put inching powder in both of his sister panties and in his older sister bra. They want him to be a sissy and called Tina.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Please, Mistress,” I say without thinking of its implications, “instead of a knickerbocker glory, can a I have a band split instead? I love bananas.” 

I see Mike looking so reluctant to order anything and somebody new called Tim squawking about a mistake. As if we were all here by mistake.

Quinn 
    Participant

“just a small one Stacie, don’t tuining your dinner. I have a nice salad for you when we get back home. . Tina,  I heard that you loved wearing girl.s clothing and you look so very pretty in hem”

mike 
    Participant

I am not hungry I say as I slide back into the corner

blushing

Quinn 
    Participant

I  roll my eyes and go over to my shy girl and grab hold of her and pull her over to the table. “This is my blushing girl.  she is such a sweetie but she is such a scaredy cat.”  I kiss her cheek. “You look lovely and sweet and best of all you are safe here.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Thank you, Mistress,” I say, blushing as badly as Mike. I am so embarrassed at wearing so little. What’s more, I cannot pay for the banana split. I mean, look at what I am wearing, where could I keep any money? What will happen when the restaurant learns I cannot pay?

mike 
    Participant

blushing\yes Ma’am I say as you grab me by the arm and pull me to the front

eyes cast down blushing

I a truly safe here

blushing

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar