School for girly men.

Sissy class

This topic contains 96 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Quinn 3 months ago.

• Author
     Misty 
    Participant

As i get  a return notice of approval for enlisting Miss Quinns  Sissy class  i hurry   to the   school premises and according to said  instructions    i step right in  the classroom    were i see   what i have to assume  the teacher  standing there beside a another Sissy  and she seems  to be in her knees  as is  apparently a few  other  girls so i emiditly first (curtsy  and then  get down on my knees with my hands  on my knee and bow  my head and say in a gentle  tone to not disturb.)

” Sissy Misty reports   for class as  instructed  Miss ”

OOC  Miss Quin im al youre student to teach Miss  (curtsy) ,Hi there girls (smiling )

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh no! I am panic-stricken, as I never saw the Headmistress enter her study and here I am sitting with a cup of coffee, so disrespectful. Hurriedly, I put down the coffee and fall kneeling before her.

“Please forgive this sissy, Headmistress, for not noticing your arrival. This sissy will pay greater attention in future.”

Attachments:
     Ellie West 
    Participant

<!–more–>Shortly after the new arrivals, the headmistress announced her arrival. With a crack of her riding crop, everyone in the room immediately got down onto their knees, me included.

”I came here to learn…to become someone else. To discover and learn the desires that’s been denied for so long. To become a sissy.”

Daniella 
    Participant

I’ve been told to report here to sissy class to learn how to be better trained and become more useful to M&R, so I arrive at the classroom, not really sure what awaits me here. I know I haven’t been great at what I’ve been doing and my supervisors haven’t been thrilled at my slow progress, so maybe this will help me.

mike 
    Participant

head mistress… when do classes start

can I have a notice that I have been accepted in your school

I need that for my finances….have to be enrolled to get them

please help

Quinn 
    Participant

My students show proper respect to me.” That’s good girls, it’s nice to see that being on your knees is the proper place for you. All.    I expect all of you condsider yourself sisters and that you to help one another become the girls you were meant to be’

”I came here to learn…to become someone else. To discover and learn the desires that have been denied for so long. To become a sissy”  “THat’s a wonderful attitude Ellie”

More students enter the Schoool. “Well girls, you all will have to wear school uniforms”

I point to the dressing room. “Get dressed and report back here, I will inspect you. I also want each to explain why  I should accept you  as my students”

mike 
    Participant

school uniforms

what are they exactly

this is crazy

slave stacey 
    Participant

I get up and go where I am directed to the changing room. Is this the school uniform? Oh My!

I quickly change into it and report back to the Headmistress’s Office.

*curtsey* “I am hoping you will accept me as one of your students, Mistress,” I explain, “so I can learn to be a good submissive sissy.” *curtsey*

Attachments:
     Quinn 
    Participant

Stacy come back first- she does look so cute in her skimpy uniform.

I circle around her.  I fondle her tits and ass. “Oh, I will  make you into a very sexy sissy.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel so embarrassed and so excited, as the Headmistress walks round and inspects me, as though I were just so much meat, she squeezes my tits and ass as though they were over-ripe melons (and maybe they are).

Oh, I will  make you into a very sexy sissy.” she tells me. What can I do except curtsey and thank her kindly. I think it best now to kneel again and wait for my class-mates.

Daniella 
    Participant

I head to uniform area and search. Some are truly embarrassing, showing off a big bonnet along with a frilly dress. Finally, I find a reasonable maid outfit.

I then put the uniform on, drop to my knees and say, “Mistress, I’m struggling a lot with my transformation into a sissy. I need your assistance and guidance to help me accept what I am now.”

Quinn 
    Participant

Daniella looks so lovely in her maid’s outfit. It’s always interesting to see what students to wear.

“Both of you look so very lovely. I guess played dress up before you decided to come out as sissies. Now what I want for you girls to do is to kiss each other right on the lips. You are sissies o this should come easy.”

Let’s if they are really sissies- a good test for them.

Daniella 
    Participant

Immediately, I get up and plant a big kiss on Stacey’s lips, placing my tongue deep in her mouth and rubbing my body up against hers. She’s such a sexy girl and I can’t help myself; I just want to kiss her all over.

slave stacey 
    Participant

As Daniella kisses me, I feel the old excitement and now we have our tongues inch other’s mouths and, as she rubs her body against mine, I feel the heat. My hands grab the cheeks of her butt and I pull her closer to me. Are we sissies? You bet we are, shameless sissy sluts, I think to myself as we continue to kiss each other.

Attachments:
     Misty 
    Participant

I point to the dressing room. “Get dressed and report back here, I will inspect you. I also want each to explain why  I should accept you  as my students”

I gently get up   and  Curtsy   and then  go the    appointed dressing room   and  redress   myself    with the appointed   new  school uniform

And  then get back as ordered   and when i  return i see two other  girls   apparently kissing eatchoder     , oh well    , i again ( Curtsy )  and say  ” ready inspection at her  convenience   and awaits   inspection  Miss Victoria     (curtsy )

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am so wrapped up with Daniella that I hardly notice that one of the other pupils has come back until she speaks. I glance at her. Her school uniform is much less sluttish than mine. Why didn’t I wear a demure one like that. I break off kissing Daniella reluctantly. Why was I kissing another man, anyway? I am confused.

Ellie West 
    Participant
    <section class=”container-wrap main-color”>

• I point to the dressing room. “Get dressed and report back here, I will inspect you. I also want each to explain why  I should accept you  as my students”

</section>

We all got up at once to enter the dressing room, where various types of clothes were all laid out in drawers and cardboards. The first student picked a skimpy set of uniform that showed maximum amount of skin and hid nothing but her bits. The second rushed out in a white maids uniform, a third found a more conservative but still sexy looking school uniform. I was one of the last students left in the room, still trying to find one that I was comfortable with. Unlike the rest, I was…not confident in my body and looks and I had nothing to show or flaunt. After digging further, I found a white sailor looking dress uniform. I picked it up and knew this would do for now, so I walked towards a corner of the room and changed. Keeping my sneakers and socks on thinking it looked cute and match the dress, I gingerly walked out. My first time in a dress, I was nervous as hell.

“Why were the others so quick and comfortable to dress into something slutty or feminine? Is this not for beginners like me, or am I just too new to this?” I thought to myself. The scene that greeted me was not what I expected. As I walked out, I saw the first two students that left the dressing room making out with each other. While the student that left before me was currently being inspected by the mistress.

“I’m…I’m….ready for inspection as well mistress…” I stammered, nerves getting the better of me.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh why did I rush to get changed? I picked up the first school uniform I found and everybody since has picked something much more modest. I look jealously at Ellie West. Why couldn’t I have dressed like that? So innocent, so sweet!

Ellie West 
    Participant

I feel my cheeks blushing, as I felt a gaze on me. I was embarrassed and nervous and I wasn’t planning to dress to take up attention, but it seems I have gotten the attention of one of the other students. I look out in the corner of my eye and see the first student breaking off from her kiss with the other student in the maid uniform, eyeing me with a hint of what seemed like jealousy? I wasn’t sure, why would she be jealous about me, after all, she had so much confidence in her look to pull that outfit off.

Quinn 
    Participant

My two sissy students are lip locked,  yep they are sissies. THose will be roommates- they such be with other 24/7.  My pussy gets so wet as they make out. I let girls enjoy each other while I inspect the other girl.

“You girls are sister now and all need to so very sweet to each other. Now Mist and Ellie you girls need to kiss each other.”

mike 
    Participant

I look in the closet and cannot find anything that fits that I find acceptable

blushing

Ellie West 
    Participant

“You girls are sister now and all need to so very sweet to each other. Now Mist and Ellie you girls need to kiss each other.”

I look towards the girl called Misty and take a step closer. Hesitant, but wanting to impress, I move my hands towards hers and hold them gently. Closing my eyes, I slowly go in for a kiss. As our lips touch, you can feel my hands quivering, my body trembling slightly at the proximity of our bodies. I can feel my heart race, and I break off as sudden as I did it. My eyes darting back and forth between you and mistress, occasionally glancing towards Mistress and watching for her approval.

“I’m sorry…if that was too sudden…I…I…hoped you liked it as much as I did, if you aren’t satisfied or if you’re angry I totally understand. I’m new to this…or we can do it again to your liking?” I whisper into your ear.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Misty 
    Participant

I look towards the girl called Misty and take a step closer. Hesitant, but wanting to impress, I move my hands towards hers and hold them gently. Closing my eyes, I slowly go in for a kiss. As our lips touch, you can feel my hands quivering, my body trembling slightly at the proximity of our bodies. I can feel my heart race, and I break off as sudden as I did it. My eyes darting back and forth between you and mistress, occasionally glancing towards Mistress and watching for her approval.

“I’m sorry…if that was too sudden…I…I…hoped you liked it as much as I did, if you aren’t satisfied or if you’re angry I totally understand. I’m new to this…or we can do it again to your liking?” I whisper into your ear.

I hardly have time to even blink  when Ellie  goes straight in but since this isent  exactly new  to me  i    lean forward and let my lips  gently embrace hers  and i  gently wrap my arms around her and i can feel her heart  is racing and her  hands  are shacking like castanets and her  entire body is shivering  and getting ready to go when she suddenly breaks of  and nervously let her eyes plead for mercy  from Miss Victoria   . Its obvious  to me that she is  new  to this place  poor darling

I soon get  the confirmation   that she is new  and i ( smile warmly back at her )  and wisper back

” Its okey Ellie dear just try to relax  and above al  always  obey youre Misstress  and you `l be just fine dear  ”

Quinn 
    Participant

I clap “Well done girls, you passed the first test. I do expect you to act very feminine. That you will kiss each oh when you meet either on the lips or on the cheek.  Of you curtsey whenever I come into the room. You will practice doing your  makeup until you are experts makeup artists”

I leave ou the part hat they giving each other blow jobs

Misty 
    Participant

(curtsy)  thank you kindly , as you wich Miss  Victoria (curtsy )

OOC   one tiny we thing   im (Misty )   fully SRS since many years Miss Quin  NO problem giving  a blow job.  Getting one  NOPE  sorry  but its in my profile   (blushing face )

Ellie West 
    Participant

I’m thankful that I’ve been assigned to Misty to be my sister in this class. Firstly, she is pretty and I’ve wouldn’t have known she was male because of how she looks if it weren’t for the fact that this class is for men…or rather sissies or sissies to be. I look at her at marvel at her transformation already and I wonder if I could ever reach such a level as I’m a complete beginner to this.

As Mistress Quinn congratulated us for passing the first test. I do my best to mimic Misty’s movements when she curtsied earlier finishing up with an awkward smile. I was certainly enjoying the freedom of no judgment in this room for acting feminine but at the same time, feeling awkward and embarrassed by the stiffness of my movements.

Standing beside Misty, I whisper into your ear “Umm…Misty, I have no experience with makeup and you seem to be experienced with them…so can you teach and help me? I don’t know what I can do to help you with…but I’ll do my best to help you in other areas. I’m glad that we are going to be sisters here. You just look so good.” I pull you into a hug before looking into your eyes. The longer we make eye contact with each other while our bodies touched, I could feel myself getting aroused. I felt my crotch stir and grow and immediately let go and take a step back, hoping that you didn’t feel my hardening cock. “I’m sorry, that was…inappropriate, I’m Eli…no…sorry, Ellie. Yes, that’s my name as a sissy…Ellie. Sissy Ellie.” my eyes dart down towards the floor, my face red with embarrassment while my hands are clasped in front of my crouch, desperately trying to hide my arousal.

Misty 
    Participant

As  Ellie  whispers  to me

“Umm…Misty, I have no experience with makeup and you seem to be experienced with them…so can you teach and help me? I don’t know what I can do to help you with…but I’ll do my best to help you in other areas. I’m glad that we are going to be sisters here. You just look so good.”

And before i have time to reply  she pulls me  in again for a  hug and  as we  again  look straight in our eyes   i cant help feeling  her  little one still attached apparently starting to rise ( Giggles)  she`s  s so sweet  the little darling & now shes  al embarest  as well  the  sweet  thing  and so new. & al of a sudden  she  pull me back to hug    And i wisper back

”    Of course i can help you with the makeup dear , Oh you dont  need to worry about  repaying  dear   i do this   out of my own will dear    (smiling  warmly)”

As i see  she`s  begging to feel al  awkward  and embarest  i  gently hug  her    and wisper  in her ear

”  Its OKEY  Ellie  try to relax  dear ”

I just hope  Miss Victoria is to be busy with the others at the  moment

slave stacey 
    Participant

Daniella and I are to be sisters? I think we were drawn to each other, and I grab her hand and give her another kiss.

“Well, honey,” I whisper, “it looks as if we’re expected to sissify ourselves together. Would you like that? We have to curtsey, now *curtseys* and learn tother how to do make-up.”

Though I’ve seen women putting on make-up so many times, but how can I wear make-up without looking like a clown? 

Quinn 
    Participant

“Good I am so glad you  girls are willing to be  sisters, it will make things so much easier you all.”

They all are s very cute, Ellie is  like a sweet demure girl already.

“I will be helping you girls when it comes to doing your makeup. Once I think you girls are already, I will  take you girls  out shopping  for  very frilly dresses and sexy lingerie,  You main goal as   sissies to please me.”

Misty 
    Participant

” (Curtsy )    It will be my honer to serve  her   and treat her  like the true  goddess she trylly are  Miss   Victoria  (curtsy ) “

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar