School for girly men.

Sissy class

This topic contains 96 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Quinn 1 month ago.

• Author
     Quinn 
    Participant

Being the head Mistress her at the Sissy school. it’s so rewarding to help guys to become the girls they were meant to be.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Quinn.
     Ellie West 
    Participant

I have always been curious about what it’s like to be the opposite gender. Though I was comfortable as a male, I felt…incomplete, different from my peers. As such, I’ve explored with crossdressing, sissy hypnosis and the such, but never felt satisfied as I wasn’t going anywhere without any guidance. Then one fine day, I spotted an advertisement on some sort of sissy school and it piqued my interests. With nothing to lose and nothing much to do, I decided to send an application in, wondering if I could be taught and trained.

hopefully, I fit the criteria, as an androgynous and effiminate Asian, I would be able to become a passable sissy, and maybe, find a mistress.

Quinn 
    Participant

Oh my ,  I have received an application from an Ellie West.  I email invite to her to visit the school/

Ellie West 
    Participant

Just got home from my morning run, and a notification pops up on my phone. It was an email from the sissy school. Along with it was an address and instructions on how to get there and to bring nothing but the clothes on my back. Smiling to myself, I sent an email in response to acknowledge the invitation before taking a shower and heading off to the address given.

Quinn 
    Participant

Oh good, I am going to have company.  Lets see  how much this one wants to be a sissy girl

Ellie West 
    Participant

Getting off the cab, a huge mansion greeted me. With nothing but a T-shirt and jeans, I gingerly rang the doorbell.

“Well, let’s see what I’m getting myself into.” I look up to see a security camera at the door. I look at it and smile, feeling both nervous and excited all at once.

slave stacey 
    Participant

A school for girly men? Doesn’t that describe me to a T? What will I learn there? There is only one way to find out. I write a letter applying to join. Maybe I can begin the new term in January. I do hope so. I might find a Mistress here.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Quinn 
    Participant

See the source image

“Oh, Gigi I do believe my first student is here please go let her in.  ” My sissified husband goes to answer the door.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Quinn.
     Ellie West 
    Participant

I didn’t have to wait long before the door opened. A maid was holding the door open. She was tall, in a black frilly uniform that was similar to a French maid’s Uniform with long blonde hair. Something seemed a little off about her, was she a man?

”hi, can I come in?”

Quinn 
    Participant

I hate what Quinn has done to me,  being forced to be her maid is so humiliating.  She loves showing me off to my former business partners. They call me Fag Queer. etc. Quinn told them that I was a Transvestite and she allowed to be her servant.

I open the door and let the cue guy in. “Please follow me to the  Headmistress’ office.” This skirt is so short, my panties are showing.

Misty 
    Participant

I was ordered  by internal memo this morning to write and send in a proper   applying  letter to this new  Sissy school so naturally i do so and awaits  answer  if im  granted  a place  or refused. And send  it with the  internal  post  system.

Ellie West 
    Participant

I follow the maid into the house, noticing how short her skirt was, revealing her frilly panties underneath. Her legs were nice and smooth, covered in beautiful white stockings that I couldn’t tear my eyes off from. After all, I always had a thing for tights, stockings and anything that made the legs look amazing. I used to sneak a couple of pairs under my pants when I go out at times, loving the feel of the silky nylon material on my skin, but not today unfortunately. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I get a reply to my letter, giving me an address to report to. I am to bring nothing with me but what I am wearing and a form signed by me to say that I am entering this school of my own free will and will do whatever I am ordered to do. The letter was delivered by hand this morning and I am instructed to be at the address by 2.00. Lateness, the letter said will not be tolerated. I look at the clock. I am going to have to leave right now to get there on time.

Quinn 
    Participant

“Follow me sir” My voice so high pitched- that bitch had my balls cut off. Can’t warn him what is in store for him. My tush swings from side to  side.  I know I m every men’s wet dream now.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The maid looks faintly masculine, but so sexy, as she curtseys and tells me to follow her.

I can’t take my eyes off her, as I follow her into the house. A glance at a clock inside shows me that I am just on time, one minute early. I am in jeans and t-shirt, but I don’t know for how much longer. Am I to dress as a maid, like the one I am following. She tells me we are going to the Headmistress’s office.

Attachments:
     Quinn 
    Participant

We go into the study. “Please sit down the Mistress will be with you soon. May I get you anything to drink? Coffee, tea.” or me. Mistress has  me serve the guests and incoming students.” I curtsey like a good girl.

V

I hope this one becomes a maid, I do need help with all the housework.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The maid leads me through to the study and invites me to take a seat. What a strange seat it is.

Obviously, it is intended to start the humiliation process. She offers me a drink, but I am too nervous and shake my head. Perhaps I am the one who should be serving the drinks. She makes a pretty curtsey again.

Is she going to stay here for my interview, I wonder?

Attachments:
     Quinn 
    Participant

I have been watching my guest interact with Gigi, my maid is so sweet and demure – the perfect piece of fluff now. Well, time for me to make my appearance.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I’ve been sitting, or trying to sit, in this uncomfortable chair for a while now, but the Headmistress has still not shown up and my question to the maid about how long she will be goes unanswered. “Soon,” is all she will tell me, giving that cute curtsey again. I think she practices it, it’s too good. I glance nervously at the door, but it remains closed.

“Perhaps the Headmistress is too busy to see me,” I suggest. “I can come back when it’s more convenient.”

“Soon,” the maid replies with another curtsey. “She’ll be here soon.”

Ellie West 
    Participant

As we walked through the manor, I could see that it was well kept, with plenty of rooms, some of them were opened and some were not. We walked up the stairs and down another small hallway before reaching a door with the plaque stating headmistress office.

The sissy maid then opens the door and holds it open for me, before gesturing me to enter. As I entered the office, I was surprised by the immense size. What surprised me more was that another man was sitting down on an interesting but strange looking chair.

I walk in nervously and sat down on the empty seat beside him, both of us feeling awkward and somewhat embarrassed by this sudden encounter. The maid offers me a drink but I decline, not wanting to risk being drugged or incapacitated from the very beginning.

“umm…Hi, my name…is Jon…” I cut myself short, hesitant to reveal my name to the stranger. “Are you here for the school as well? I hope we don’t have to wait long for the headmistress….it’s awkward enough in this room as it is…” I chuckled nervously, trying to break the silence and tension in the air.

mike 
    Participant

sorry I have not found this place before

a school for girlie men????? does that mean girlie boys too giggle

is there a test to get in??????

how does one apply??????

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Hi,” I say to the new visitor, “I keep asking the maid how long the Headmistress will be, but all she does is curtsey and say, ‘Soon’. 

We look at each other nervously, both in these uncomfortable chairs. To break the ice, I ask the maid if I can have a cup of coffee while we wait and invite the new visitor if she would like one. There may be something in the coffee, but surely not?

Ellie West 
    Participant

I politely decline your offer for the coffee, “thanks, but I don’t drink coffee.” I reply with a small smile.

“soon huh…hope its not too long from now.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

The maid serves me my cup of coffee, curtseying again and wearing a smile that makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

“it won’t be long now,” she says in a smooth, but high-pitched voice, like a little girl’s voice. I wonder if that is her natural voice or was something done to her to cause it? 

mike 
    Participant

waiting to see if I get into this new school

hoping I do

it is the last hope I have at continuing my higher education

I have been rejected by all the other schools I applied to

and the only money I can drawn on anymore is from a special trust

but I must be enrolled in a school to do that

I will do anything to get in

slave stacey 
    Participant

Where is the Headmistress? We seem to have been waiting for ages, and the maid just keeps saying she’ll be here soon.

Quinn 
    Participant

“You rang? Well, how you hon. I am HeadMistress Victoria. So you want to be a student of mine.  I suggest you drop down your knees when superior enters the room. “I  snap my riding on a table.

mike 
    Participant

o my god this amazing lady walk in and say she is the headmistress and I anyone want to be a student of her they should immediately drop to their knees when a superior enters the room

so I immediately find myself on my knees head bowed and begging to be accepted in this school

I cannot live without my trust fund money

Quinn 
    Participant

I walk over and pat his head “Good boy, so gla you know how gree a  Headmistress.

“Tell me why  I should let you be my student?”

mike 
    Participant

this boy wants to learn

he wants to be come a better boy

he wants to learn how to please Mistress

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar