School for girly men.

Ms Harley's Manor House

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Evelyn 1 hour, 22 minutes ago.

• Author
     Quinn 
    Participant

I am so excited about the move to England- so much tradition and history. I always wanted to live in an English Mansion. My staff of sissies will get to wear those lovely English maids uniforms.   I think living country away the hustle and bustle will provide the privacy we all need. This is the perfect place to train my staff to be proper maids.

Waiting for my girls to be delivered, I know they will love being my servants.

• This topic was modified 6 days, 17 hours ago by  Quinn.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I’m so excited. It will be great being back home in England. And I get to live in a real mansion, too, although it will be as a maid rather than the lady of the house. Miss Quinn will be Mistress Quinn to me, but I can hardly wait to get on the plane. I think of myself in my maid’s uniform…

Attachments:
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I get a message that Stacey is on her way to to the mansion.   Thinking about having her here gets me so excited.  The Mansion needs a good cleaning, I plan to do so much entertaining, do want to impress the local gentry. Stacey is going to quite buy with, mopping sweeping and dusting the place.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Landing in London, I am quickly through Immigration and Customs, being English and having been told not to bring any luggage. In the Arrivals Hall, I am directed to an office where there is an envelope for me. In it is a coach ticket to a town called Sissiton, then directions of how to get from there to Servone House, Mistress Quinn’s mansion.  This is going to be so exciting and I make my way to the coach station. Only a couple of hours till I get to the mansion.

mike 
    Participant

I have just landed in England

took a bit to get a passport

I had none up to now

was told only to bring the clothes on my back

and that I had better been wearing frilly fuffled panties or else

blushing

so that is what I am wearing

giggling

and the whole trip I have been on pins and needles

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“What England, NO. I don’t belong here, and I do not want to go to England. What for?”

But they have contacted my parents about this, and my mom stated. ‘It would be good for her. Over there is you disobey they are not afraid to punish. It is exactly what SHE needs to be a good sissy and maids.’ Let them take her.

A couple of the girls and put a panty on me.

There was too many of them. They move me over and take my picture with me like this. I want to die. But it was for my passport. I am taking to the airport and on a plane to England. What is happening to me?

Quinn 
    Participant

My girls are going to learn what is means to be a well-trained sissy maid.

mike 
    Participant

head bowed

what di you mean Ma’am????

slave stacey 
    Participant

I finally arrive at the mansion after a long walk from the bus stop. I can’t wait to start my service as a sissy maid. I have been practicing curtseys as I walked, getting some odd looks from passers-by.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I am taking off the plane and we have a long ride to a very big house. A lot of the rirls seem excited about this. We enter the house and another women is there she tells us

My girls are going to learn what is means to be a well-trained sissy maid.

I shake my head no. I do not want to be a sissy maid. I do not want to be a sissy . I want to remain a man. This is a mistake.

mike 
    Participant

o miss Stacey you look adorable

if only I could look that good

slave stacey 
    Participant

Thank you mike

mike 
    Participant

blushinggggggggggg

wishing had a uniform that nice

slave stacey 
    Participant

You mean this one, Mike?

or this one?

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

the second is so lovely

with all the lace

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

MIKE? That is a man name. What is this place.

“I think I should not be here. So van I just leave and go back home but give me back my male clothes.”

Tim hopes that happen but it won’t The parents paid so much money to train Tim to be Tina.

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC This is the second story-line that you two have managed to wreck with out of context comments. Keep it up, why don’t you

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

OOC: What do you mean please PM me.

mike 
    Participant

OOC  why??? what????

Quinn 
    Participant

“Girls I am  sending you all to to town and  give you a chance for a time out.”

OOC Give chance to deal with the new girl.  then you are all welcome back. we can use the other thread

• This reply was modified 13 hours, 59 minutes ago by  Quinn.
    • This reply was modified 8 hours, 6 minutes ago by  Quinn.
     Evelyn 
    Participant

Following my sister’s advice, I have walked to the Manor House to see if the new owner lady has any job for me.  I haven’t earned any money since that horrid woman I was the companion for found out about my secret and fired me.   I had to come stay with my sister as she is my only relative.  And she is getting a bit sick of me ‘cramping her style’.  I know she would like her privacy back so she is hoping the new owner here could use a personal attendant. The side gate leads to a very secluded part of the house where the old servant’s quarters used to be.  There is a private-looking door, half open.  I knock and wait.  Nothing.  But I hear the sound of voices from somewhere inside.  I step nervously inside and jump in surprise!  But it is only my refection in a long dusty mirror in the back porch.  I think I look quite presentable in my Summer skirt and plain blouse under my best sweater.  Couldn’t find tights so I am wearing some old stockings held up with a suspender belt.  I haven’t any suitable panties so I have taped  down my little girly bit so ‘she’ doesn’t stick out suddenly if I the new lady is ..  ..  Mmm Better not think about naughty things!

By now I have crept along the bottom corridor and hear a stern voice quite clearly now.  Now the clack of heeled shoes coming along the stone floor leading to this part of the house.  Suddenly I panic.  But before I can retreat, a stunning lady appears at the far end of the dim corridor.  She is coming my way. I see she is looking quite annoyed.  I freeze.  I am standing in the shadow of the back stairs.  I wonder if I have time to scamper up to the servant’s old bedrooms before she reaches me.  I am half way up when I hear a voice that freezes my blood.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Quinn 
    Participant

OOC that’s fine that you are here. we’ll try using this thread for now.

I am being used to being part of the British Nobility, Dutchess of Newberry indeed. Going on Ancestry.com paid off. Well, I am the Mistress of the Manor, Lady Kate, but I do need a domestic servant, a Dutchess simple doesn’t mop floors. So very quiet, wait I hear something- getting feeling that I am not alone. I pick up a stun gun and go in search of the trespasser.

O there’s someone hiding, looking to make a break for it. “Don’t make a Move or I will Shoot. COME OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!”
    I get a good look- oh it’s a girl, a rather cute girl. “Well, what are you doing here?”
    She just might be the answer to my servant problem, do need a maid.

• This reply was modified 8 hours, 4 minutes ago by  Quinn.
    • This reply was modified 7 hours, 45 minutes ago by  Quinn.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I stand there with all the girls there. They do not look happy at me. Two very large men come into the room and ask everybody which one of us is Tina. They all point at me. They walk up to me and give me a box.

“Go to that room and change into the outgit in this box. Follow all the instructions and come out here to start your new life as Tina. If you don’t, we will take you back to the States and you will be a lowly whore sucking men off every days.”

I look at all the girls and they are smirking at me at my delina. I go to the room. I take off my dress and open the box. OH MY GOD. It is a maid outfit like the other girls are wearing. The instructions tell me how to be properly dress in this outfit. I slip off the panty I was wearing and dress as the instructions tell me. I was completely dress in the maid outfit but there was a collar and leash. The instructions states:

PUT ON YOUR DOLLAR AND LEASH. GO BACK TO THE GIRLS AND OFFER THEM THE LEASH. YOU BELONG TO THEM NOW AS A MAID. THEY WILL TRAIN YOU TO OBEY AND SUBMIT AS A SUBMISSIVE MAID. ENJOY SERVING AND SUBMITTING TO THEIR WISHES, TINA.

This is horrible but sucking off men is worse. I go back out to all the girls. I see them smiling at me knowing they have me now. I cannot say anything but stand there holding the end of my leash to them.

Evelyn 
    Participant

Meanwhile, in the lonely Mansion. A heart beats violently.  It is mine.

“Come over here, right this instant”,

A firm voice commands.  I am quite a rebellious girl usually, but there is something about this woman that is not to be disobeyed.  I feel my tummy churn as I slowly descent the stairs.  By the time I am at the foot of the stairs  you look very cross.

“I did knock Mrs, but no one came.  I came in to find someone, honest Mrs,” I explain in my local familiar way. “I was just passing and thought I’d come and ask if you had a job?  I’m a bit stuck at the moment, what with my sis about to kick me out. And no money to spare for rent.  I used to be a paid companion for a posh old bird but she found out one of my .. er .. er .. she found me taking a bath when I shouln’t have been,” I lied. “Actually she caught me in the bath all right and fired me on the spot”, I thought to myself. “Best if I keep the bathroom door locked if I get a job here!”

Then I remembered that the old lady had me curtsy to guests do I try one on you, just to show a bit of respect.  Might work. So I do my best, a bit wobbly but I keep my eyes on her to see if she softens.  I wait quietly to what she says.

Quinn 
    Participant

I listen to her ramble on, do believe her about knocking, with the girls gone it’s hard to keep track on what’s going on.

“Well, I am always looking for good domestic servants that are willing to obey my instructions. Have you ever worked as a maid?  I could always use a scullery maid, there so many pots and pans that need to be cleaned. The main issue being are you willing to obey? I don’t like when a girl thinks she knows better than me. I like it when my maids are submissive and just a bit timid. ”

I circle around her, she is kind of small, the perfect size for a maid

Evelyn 
    Participant

My heart slows to nearly normal when I see the stern expression on your face soften slightly. “The curtsy seemed to work well,”  I think to myself.  “I reckon she is a real softie.  This could be a nice easy number.  I’ll soon have the run of this place if I kid her along carefully.”

I’m more of a lady’s maid but I guess I can bluff my way around this.  Once in the job I’ll soon find the best angles to work a few dodges.

So, I curtsy again, still wobbly, but good enough. and answer you as timidly as I can.  “Oh yes Ma’am, I can do all that and more.” I reply, “And I am very well behaved.”  I hope she doesn’t want a reference.  I’d better think of something quickly.  “How about you give me a try out for a couple of weeks I can start tomorrow if you like”.  I wonder what she means about this submissive stuff.  Of course I’ll do as I’m told, that’s what jobs are all about.  A boss who gives orders and someone like me who avoids obeying them.

My confidence is growing and my normal cheeky self is making her presence felt.  As I make my offer I have chance to eye up my prospective employer.  You are certainly quite a looker.  Give me a couple of days and I’m sure I can get inside those panties!  But unfortunately, my taping comes away and my horny thoughts make my sissy clitty push up and out.  I place my hands in front to shield her from view as if I am adopting a demure pose.  “But I really must go now,” I blurt out, edging my way towards the door and attempting a hands-free curtsy.  If only you step aside, I can be out of here.

“Shall we say 10am for starters? ”  I never was one for an early start.  I might as well start as I mean to go on.  I edge towards the door waiting for you to let me by.  I want to be sure of my freedom so I don’t want a live-in job.  I’ll be able to rent a couple of rooms over the pub and life will be sweet. A flood of thoughts distract me but my ‘Mary-Jane’ still won’t be a good girl and lie down!! “Damn my’you-know-what’!”  I think.  “Well, actually, ‘you-don’t know what’ do you?”   The thought of my little secret joke makes me smile.

• This reply was modified 58 minutes ago by  Evelyn.
    • This reply was modified 55 minutes ago by  Evelyn.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar