Missadventures at the Mall

The Sissy Shop " Shopping Trip For Mike "

This topic contains 59 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mike 20 hours, 28 minutes ago.

• Author
     Hana 
    Participant

The Sissy Shop.  Owned By Miss Hana Saiko.

Just once I would love to dress those fools who set these shops up for us.

-looks around-   – makes scoffing sounds –

“Oh my look what’s standing at my threshold!”

Well if he is to be my first customer , I almost feel sorry for him, being pissed off the way my shop was arranged. Its like what amateurs! Well he is looking pretty confused I will just keep straightening my racks while he comes in or doesn’t. I have no time to waste watching the likes of him.

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

for some reason I find myself in front of this store

The Sissy Shop

why do I want to go in

as I look at the store windows all I  see are the most frilliest girliest things

silk and stain

ribbons and bows

ruffles and so so many types of petticoats

confused I find myself walking in and then looking at the racks with all these things on them

blushing

Hana 
    Participant

Watching the guy ever so close. Normally a guy looking like this walks in then starts trash talking my shop. If men weren’t so over bearing in my country with all their demands. Its very possible I wouldn’t enjoy this part of the job so much. After all this is the time where I can demean them the most.  -quietly chuckling-  Who am I kidding I still would. I don’t want him to know I am the owner of this shop. I will play the part of a humbled employee. -politely waves to the guy- “Hi there I am Hana. Just let me know if I can help you.” Not wanting to act overly anxious to get him in one of my many dresses that I have on display. I like it so much better when they ask for to help them. The helpless poor guys.  I continue to straighten items up the mess that was left for me. 

Hana 
    Participant

I offer up a little polite  quaint smile towards  the gentleman while he stammers out an excuse for why he is here.

Oh really? Your girl friend’s birthday you say?  offering yet another little grin to try to not seem overly obvious towards him. Looking out side of my front window I take notice of the passing people watching him moving the clothes about. 
    That’s very nice of you to look for a Sweet Lolita Dress for her they are most popular.  Quite elegant.

I hate to throw a hard ball at him already, still I must seem somewhat attentive to his needs

Do you know her size by chance?

Hopefully he will reply somewhat close to his size maybe a hint smaller.

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

as I stammer about and use the excuse of a birthday present for my girl friend

I do not notice that I am standing in front of and touching a sweet Lolita type dress that little girls would wear

blushing

as I feel myself getting hard as you ask me her size

OOOOOOOOOOOO blushing

“size well I do not know she is about the same height as me as you can see I am on the small size

but she is thinner and smaller than me”

blushing… now really just wanting to run

Hana 
    Participant

Oh Ok, about your size but maybe some smaller. Pausing while I look him over . Then I stop moving dresses around that I have been reorganizing.  Continuing to size him up.

With just looking at you and trying to visualize her being somewhat smaller. I would say possibly a 2 now for your height, it is true you are not overly tall and your weight you are super skinny.  mm  lets seePausing with a breath my eye’s looking him up and down.

I might suggest you start with a 4. 

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

as you look at me questioningly as I say

about my size many little smaller

you then say 2 but lets start with a 4

blushing

“ok what do you have to show me”

as I feel my heart skip a beat and feel I have fooled you into believe sit is really for my girlfriend

I do not even have a girl friend at the moment… I have stepped out of the way of the bullet so to speak

Hana 
    Participant

Now so you know there are many styles of Lolita’s these are some of the sub categories’ 
    Aristocrat Lolita, Casual Lolita, Classic Lolita, Country Lolita, Ero Lolita, Gothic Lolita, Guro Lolita, Hime Lolita, Kodona Lolita, Kuro Lolita, Pirate Lolita, Punk Lolita, Qi Lolita, Sailor Lolita, Shiro Lolita, Steampunk Lolita, Sweet Lolita, Bittersweet Lolita, Wa Lolita, and
    Hijab Lolita. Those are the many different styles of Lolita’s.
    ~I can see by looking at him it was way to much information~ so I pull a dress in a size 4 from the rack. Oh this is nice .Here is a Princess Sweet Lolita Dress.

By chance would you happen to know her measurements it would help more
    we really should know her breast waist and hip size. Now if you say she is like you I can simply measure you and then with a little luck you have seen your girl friends bra . Maybe noticing the cup size? You don’t happen to see her undergarments do you?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  Hana.
    Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

suddenly you start talking about different Lolita styles and rattle off many names which go right over my head as I stand there frozen in place and my head is spinning about … then you pull out a princess sweet Lolita dress and ask if I know my girl friends size

the dress is a lavender thing of precious beauty with bows about and ruffle things I find myself blushing

on no am I giving it away I think to myself as you say

By chance would you happen to know her measurements it would help more
    we really should know her breast waist and hip size.

I stammer again with “well she is about my size just a little smaller”

to which you grin and say

Now if you say she is like you I can simply measure you and then with a little luck you have seen your girl friends bra . Maybe noticing the cup size? You don’t happen to see her undergarments do you?

blushing

trying to think fast “that might work . I think she is a A cup… blushing…. no I have not see her undergarments really”

thean saying to myself why did you just admit to not see anything and BLUSHUNGGGGGGGGGGG

and realizing I am breathing HEAVLY AND AM GETTING SO EXCITED ooooooooo

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  mike.
     Hana 
    Participant

Smiling towards Mike I feel as we are starting to get somewhere.  Also noticing he is getting somewhat excited. I think it maybe time to get him undressed. For measurement’s naturally. Hopefully he did what his mommy always told him to always wear clean underwear cause you never know. Chuckles mentally as not to give him a clue I am not exactly buying into his act. The mothers always told all of their children this in case their was an accident. They would hate to go to the hospital with unclean shorts or panties. I know if I get hurt, me having wet panties is the last thing I am worried about.  But if you go to a dress shop and have to remove your clothes to be sized well then wet panties would be all embarrassing even worse yet for a young man to be caught in panties could be likewise as bad. 

So–o, it looks like the best way forward from the information you are giving me. Would be for me to  measure you. 

~I point to the dressing room~  To do this properly you should undress, every thing naturally but your underwear. 

~leaning against the door of the dressing room~  Please let me know when your ready for me to come in!

mike 
    Participant

as I stand there…basically wanting to run for my life but unable to move staring at the lovely lavender princess Lolita dress you are holding you say almost like a command

So–o, it looks like the best way forward from the information you are giving me. Would be for me to measure you. 

I go suddenly pale and stammer incoherently something about “no no that is not needed maybe this was a bad idea I can get my girl friend something else…… somewhere else”

but you just stand there and point to the dressing room saying directly and strongly

To do this properly you should undress, every thing naturally but your underwear

you usher me without delay into the room…. it is basically…. I am pushed in and you lean on the door saying to me

and Please let me know when your ready for me to come in!

as is and there ibn the dressing room… which is even more girlie and frilly than the show room all in pink and lavender pastel colors… with pictures of  girlie clothes all about ….causing me to get even more excited…blushing

I start to take off my clothes..shirt and then shoes and jeans…. thinking good thing I did not …..blushing…wear anything pretty underneath and hoping you do not notice my legs are hairless as is the rest of my body…so now down to my under shorts… which are being tented out by my totally hard dickie…blushing….be it only less than 2″ totally hard and erect….I nervously mumble “oook you cann come in now if you have to”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  mike.
     Hana 
    Participant

Walking in my eyes slowly travel up and down his body. Staring at his cute little boy shorts. I have not passed the threshold of the door all the way. So the door is wide open. A young couple browsing around stop at the dressing rooms and can’t help but see Mike. I watch his expression to see if he is into voyeurism. Normally they are the watchers but it can be also enjoy being watched.  Regardless I don’t even have to stop to interact with the young couple they scurried out so fast I couldn’t even blink or get out a hey there.  Glancing down at his boy shorts I cant help but saying.  Well yes I can see you are. with a hard staring glance up and down his body.  Laughing to his if I have to come in comment . Yes I do babe, its the only way to get you all squared away. I mean your girlfriend naturally.   I almost want to wink at him resisting the urge. I don’t wish to make him race out before its too late.

So if you could hold your arms straight out much like a crucifix position. So I can measure you properly. Ok? 

mike 
    Participant

as you start to walk in I can feel your eyes inspecting every inch of me as I stand there in my undies blushing sporting a teeny tiny erection poking my undies out…as you stand there in the door way I see a young couple browsing about and then there eyes are on my….OOOOOOOOOOO how humiliating I just want to run but there is no place to hide…suddenly they almost ran out of the store…leaving me to wonder what they must think of me…blushing

as you walk in and comment on my body saying things like  “Well yes I can see you are.” and “Yes I do babe, its the only way to get you all squared away. I mean your girlfriend naturally”

at that I feel my legs buckling and my head spinning telling myself why why why did I come in to this shop in the first place but at the same time feeling waves and waves of pleasure and excitement and humiliation running thru me causing me to breath faster and heavier and my whole body to quiver..then you break me out of my trance with

So if you could hold your arms straight out much like a crucifix position. So I can measure you properly. Ok? 

blushing I do as I am told and find myself standing there in my undies with an erection, standing straight legs open with hands out so you have complete access to every part of my body to measure…still wiondering why I came in here in the first place

Hana 
    Participant

Taking out my cloth measuring tape

Normally I would start at the top and work my way down but seeing as your little private is standing at attention  tiny chuckle I think it maybe best to start on your hips. Now I want to explain this part to you thoroughly so incase you ever have to do it yourself you will know how ok?

We first want to make sure your feet are together, that you’re standing as straight as possible.  To measure your hips, remove your outer garments would actually be better but for now we will keep your cute little boy shorts on. Wrapping a soft measuring tape. Which I make a pop sound as I unfold it then straighten it out some ready to be used.

Placing the starting point of the tape right your your cute little guy bulge. It will give me more accuracy as a starting point and a finishing point. Plus the little extra girth might help to make sure we make it right for her hips as they are surely bigger then yours. So we continue the tape snuggly around the widest part of your hips. Leaning my chin into his chest to be able to wrap my tape around him properly. 

All the way around then placing the end right on the tip of, well you know what the tip is don’t you?  Oh shoot, I can’t let go to see the number can you with out moving much look down to see if you can see the number while I hold perfectly still? while both my index finger’s and thumb’s on each hand hold each part of the tape perfectly perched on the tip of his tiny manhood.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Hana.
    Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

as you have ne standing there in only my undies you take out a soft pink measuring tape and say

“Normally I would start at the top and work my way down but seeing as your little private is standing at attention...tiny chuckle ..I think it maybe best to start on your hips. Now I want to explain this part to you thoroughly so incase you ever have to do it yourself you will know how ok?”

finding myself squirming I meekly answer

“yes Ma’am”

” We first want to make sure your feet are together, that you’re standing as straight as possible. To measure your hips, remove your outer garments would actually be better but for now we will keep your cute little boy shorts on. Wrapping a soft measuring tape”

OOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUSHINGGGGGGG   breathing heavy

“Placing the starting point of the tape right your your cute little guy bulge. It will give me more accuracy as a starting point and a finishing point. Plus the little extra girth might help to make sure we make it right for her hips as they are surely bigger then yours. So we continue the tape snuggly around the widest part of your hips”

finding myself moaning as you fingers are all over me and feeling you chin and body leaning into me to measure

“All the way around then placing the end right on the tip of, well you know what the tip is don’t you? Oh shoot, I can’t let go to see the number can you with out moving much look down to see if you can see the number while I hold perfectly still?”

OOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

feeling my head spinning and my knees buckling as I try and move around and see… but any movement causes waves of thrills and pleasure to run thru me as you fingers are holding the tape and my hardness… breathing fast and heavy now… mumbling “noooo noooo I cannot see…what are we to do …. this was not a good idea….O MY GODDDDDDDD”

Hana 
    Participant

With my breath on his chest. Feeling him sway around the way he has been . Its making it hard to keep my fingers pinching the tape on the tip of his teetering manhood. Then hearing him announce he can’t do it. See the measurement on the tape naturally is to what I speak that he cant do it. Blowing out a strand of my hair from my eyes. I glance downward. Ok lets see if I can pinch both ends of the tape with just my right hand then I can hold him with the free hand whilst I reposition my head further out so I can eye the measurement properly. After feeling a little moisture on my right index finger I really hope that is my own sweat and not what I have a feeling it is. With in what sounds to be his excitement. Imagining he might be oozing slightly 

“OK”  I say to Mike “steady now I am going to try a different approach to this.”

Pinching both ends of the tape with just between my index finger and the same hands thumb, then I decide on yet one more thing to do now. “wait Make sure you don’t jump now” Thinking it might even be more stable if I can pinch a portion of his cute little man shorts right at the point of manhood where I need to get the measurement from, yes I think to myself I think that will do in a pinch.

“Awesome now I can see it perfectly”  mentally I take note of the number.

“Ok great you are actually then” I pause   “you know I forgot to ask you a more personal question about your  girl friend. I know she is about your size. Yet I also know all guys have a image of their perfect women inside of their mind.” Chuckling  “Yes us ladies always know that all men do. So just out of curiosity” knowing he will want to bring back some of his inner Masochismo.  I am sure he will try to paint in his mind’s eye a very well built woman’s dimensions As this might help at a later point. So I return to my question.   “What would your perfect girlfriends dimension’s be? You know if you could build a woman to be with for all time”

mike 
    Participant

as we stand there almost as one with your chin in my chest and your hands holding the tape around my hips with your fingers squeezing my hardness both unable to see the numbers but at least one of us has his head spinning and knees buckling and body quivering…cursing himself for coming in this place in the first place…but somehow enjoying every minute of it as you say you are going to try something different you pinch my undies , the tape and blushing my manhood with two fingers..causing me to cry out OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… but you are able to read the number… and as you are about to tell me my hips measurement you say

“you know I forgot to ask you a more personal question about your girl friend. I know she is about your size. Yet I also know all guys have a image of their perfect women inside of their mind.” ..chuckling.. “Yes us ladies always know that all men do. So just out of curiosity”

“What would your perfect girlfriends dimension’s be? You know if you could build a woman to be with for all time”

with my head still spinning I try and respond

“I am not sure… one always hears about 36-24-36…but I do not know what a good size would be…I like… I mean my girlfriend is small like me 5’6″ maybe and only 100 pounds” trying to make her smaller than my 5’7″ and 110 pound weight “she is not big chested maybe A cup only with small waist and not much bigger hips”

hoping I have made up a girl that is realistic so you do not realize I am talking about me

Hana 
    Participant

Ah I see well I can tell you . You are correct about the original thought’s most men had of 36 – 24 – 36. I think it possibly changed more recently to thinner waist with all of these high fashion models were taller and less on the hips and breast dimensions radically change from man to man.  I think most men likely the majority on the bigger side, laughing   That could still change with newer men maybe not wanting so much on top.  For that I don’t actually know, typically the response is just as you said 36 – 24 – 36. Now for myself I am 35c -23 – 34 in. So as you see I would fall short of the desired description. Although  I don’t feel I fall short chuckles With the exception of my height of only 5’2″ Now my weight is a bit higher that you say for your self because I am 119 pounds. Slapping my ass and thighs I believe should take blame.  Making my sad face as if to pout, Back to your size you are in the ballpark I actually came up with a 32″ I think though for your girlfriend we will go with a 34 figuring in she may have 2″ more as most ladies have tad more on their back side and possibly even thighs much as I do.. Maybe we should pause briefly I can get a wash cloth and wipe you down a little to make you not so sweaty. Are you doing ok? hoping he agrees to this as my hands are going to be all over him. Hating to be sliding all over his body.  A wipe down will make it much easier on me. 

mike 
    Participant

as you tell me about men thinking 36 24 36 is perfect and that you are 35c 23 34 I tell you my girl friend is probably 34a 25 33 knowing I am 34 27 32…. then you tell me I am 32 which I knew but lets make it 34 cause she might be bigger hipped… then you ask if before we continue we could pause a bit and you would get a wash cloth and wipe me down to make me less sweaty and you ask

“Are you doing ok?”

blushing

“I am ok…bit feeling strange ….with your hands all over me …..but I guess that is to be expected with measuring?”

trying to make you think that is why I am all excited  and not that I am inside a girlie dressing room… all smelling perfumed with pictures of girlie undies and petticoats and Lolita dress all about…feeling so confused…all this frilly girlie stuff…ribbons and bows…silk and satin…ruffles and frills…petticoats and very pretty girlie Lolita dresses driving me crazy

Hana 
    Participant

“Oh yes it is really necessary mainly for me” tapping him on his shoulder in jest.

“I mean honestly what woman wants to be touching someone while they’re sweating like this?” Laughing at his expense  “Ah don’t worry baby, I see it all the time some people just have a bit more over active sweat glands when they get nervous trust me. I will treat you the same as any of my girls.”   As if I have any kids as I wipe him down hidden in the wash rag is also a permanent hair remover. Yes and skin cleaner, its imperative for the proper adhesion that I will use to put on his new breast forms. ” for now Just close your eye’s tightly, so while I wipe you down you can calm down a bit. trust me I know its hard right now” polite chuckle  Naw baby I don’t mean down there although I suppose for you that’s it eh? Continuing to wipe him down, now making his eyes are tightly pressed together.  I get out his new breast forms. Adding a little more adhesive that only a doctor could remove. With my free hand I start wiping his chest extra hard just to make sure the adhesive will not let go I grab each breast form and apply them properly. 

“Now just relax and keep your eyes closed I am about to wipe the sweat off your face for you.,”  casual laugh  “yes I know I am not measuring your face before you even say it. That part is just a favor.”  Making sure it was soaked with permanent hair remover making sure I get none on his eye brows or hair line. “Ok very nice, now make sure you let that dry before you open your eyes. I don’t want any of that cleaner to get into your eyes. In fact it maybe better to hold them close until I says it should be safe. So you doing ok so far?” stepping back to enjoy my handiwork I can see the adhesive oozes out slightly creating an out line of the forms that will clean up nicely specially when he tries to remove them. They will become more real looking and I am sure he will love the little fatty jiggle even A cups offer.

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

you tell me how I tis natural when nervous to sweat and that she does not want her hands all over my sweaty skin so she gets most towels and begins whipping my body down…you tell me

” for now Just close your eye’s tightly, so while I wipe you down you can calm down a bit. trust me I know its hard right now” polite chuckle Naw baby I don’t mean down there although I suppose for you that’s it eh?

blushing as I know she shows how excited I am just now…. only hoping she does not realize it is because of all the frilly sissy clothes she has and the way she is treating me…as you tell me to make sure to keep my eyes closed so nothing gets in them as you wipe my face clean and then my chest and i feel you pushing on my chest and whipping more…wondering just what is happening….as I feel a slight tug on my chest??????..then you say

“Ok very nice, now make sure you let that dry before you open your eyes. I don’t want any of that cleaner to get into your eyes. In fact it maybe better to hold them close until I says it should be safe. So you doing ok so far?”

and all I can do is nod and say “yes miss…. what is next….blushing”

as I feel myself feeling different somehow but unable to tell?????????

Hana 
    Participant

“Ah, your doing so good not much longer. Now make sure you hold very still. Just so you know your face is still wet so just a bit longer with keeping your eyes closed.”  Now I have to slip these adhesive butt and hips latex forms. The problem is I need to slip them in and allow the pads to be set in place just like the fake breast these will not be removed.  I just need to figure away to clean the area before I apply them. Ok I know soak my rag and squeeze the access on his bottom and his hips. That way I can slip his cute little man briefs down except on his good little soldier. Great I think that will have to work. So as planned I soak my wash cloth” not removing any water acting like I slip. “Oh crap, please hold still I am so sorry, I can dry you off there no worries.” Acting all bothered by my accident.  “Wow that soak you on both sides and down your bottom. I can fix this. Well I hope I can. Lets see I am going to need to dry these for you. I can give you a dry rag and use one hand to cover your private with. The other hand I will place on my shoulder. Then I will slip your briefs down. Having them dried in another room. Before I do I will dry off the soaked areas with another cleaning towel.”  First making sure everything I need is with in reach.
    I will have to keep one hand wiping the other one attaching the forms. Great every thing is close enough.

“Ok placing the one towel in your hand. Then I will place your hand on my shoulder. Now I will have to move some as I clean you up, I will do my best to not throw you off balance. OK placing your hand on my shoulder. Don’t be afraid I won’t bite to hard.”  laughing,  “That’s an embarrassing laugh, just so you know because of my clumsiness.”

OOC Pausing there to give you a chance to be ok with what’s going on so far. And to allow you to move your self I don’t like inserting actions of others.  So what I need from you is one hand down under your briefs holding the towel I offer to you and one on my shoulder then I can continue. I may delete this OOC from my post after you reply it wont change the actual play just this notation. 

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

as you tell me I am doing good and not much longer to let my face dry and open my eyes

blushing

getting a little nervous and feeling silly doing all this…also feeling my dickie so hard

when I feel you and the rag…I do not know spill all over my shorts nd you tell me how sorry you are and that you will dry them once we get them off…and knowing how difficult this is you give me a dry towel to cover myself with and tell me to put one hand on your shoulder for balance as you pull down my wet undies… blushing not knowing what to do but obey I say ok and do as you ask…you then take the rage and run it over my bottom and legs and then you tell me you are using dry towels on my hips and butt to dry them quickly as I feel you pressing against both sides of my hips and both cheeks….blushing as I feel my covered erection throbbing and trying to hide all this from you… thinking what would happen if you realized that I really do not have a girl friend…and that I am so excited by the frilly silky clothes and everything in this store…. that if I could I would just want you to take me and make me your widdle sissy girlie girl for your fun and pleasure as my thoughts make my dickie throb and hurt and want release

Hana 
    Participant

Now I stand back and admire my work again there is a little spill out with the adhesive oozing out. These will stay on perfectly for a long time to come. Now what’s nice about all of these forms are they breathe just like his natural skin would need other wise the skin underneath would die. There will always be proper air and circulation through out the areas where the forms have been applied. Now lets see I know I can’t put his bra on yet as that would be a dead give away that I am dressing him with something different.  Placing these new filly sissy boy shorts on him which will give him that sweet as apple pie look. If he wants to change into his original guy shorts they will not be back from the cleaners for sometime. By that time after the shock of seeing his cute little sissy panties on and more then likely his outrage. I will have to calm him down. By then I am sure he will notices his cute new breast. Then I can offer the matching top to the set I am giving him.

“looking around oh yes here they are.” 

“For now I will give you something to cover your self”

Having him lift each leg I slip the new frilly sissy boy panties up.  I think look around him seeing the roundness the forms have given him. Yeah he won’t be able to hide them cute little bouncy bottom now. Just so cute. 

“ok its safe now you can slip your hand off your private and your eyes should be safe to open. I hope you don’t mind on the panty I have chosen for you. It shouldn’t be to long before I get yours back unfortunately I don’t have real men shorts here in this shop. It is ok?”

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

feeling strange as sif I have things on me…feeling the weight in certain areas…blushing

but still keeping my eyes closed ..cause i do not want anything to happen to my eyesight

as I hear you say

“looking around oh yes here they are.” 

and before I can asks what?… you continue

“For now I will give you something to cover your self”

“ok…wait what do you mean????”…as you have me lift my leg and then the next and i feel something different almost float up my legs and over my bottom and then final around my waist… a soft moan escapes my lips

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what is this

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

blushing

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as you tell me to open my eyes and that you hope I do not mind the panty you pick for now… my undies are still drying and you have nothing like a mans undies in your store so you picked these out hoping I would like them say

“It is ok?”

opening my eyes and looking down at this lovely  confection of lace around my bottom

“what what have you put on me…. I am a man not a girl.”..as I go to take them of when I notice that my hips and butt is rounder and bigger… “I turn around to face you “what have you done to me???”… just then I realize as I turned my cheast moved different that usual and I look down any girlie breasts attached to my cheast…  BLUSHINGGGGGGGG

“what are these as I bring my hands up to touch them and cover myself…ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my GOD

OOOOOOOOOOOO

what is happening to me as I feel my head spinning and waves of humiliation flow thru me and my dickie jump and throb in its new confinement…. lacey frilly girl panties

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no knowing what to do…. scared because all this has excited me so and I hope you do not notice … as I try and act like a real man

telling you that this is not me and I need my things back and how do I get all this off…I can not go out looking like this… what am I to do?????????

all the while feeling wave after wave of delightful pleasure running thru me along with total humiliation that anyone might find out I like this

Hana 
    Participant

“Oh baby,”  making a pouty face.  “Here”  I offer the bra to him,  “Please place this on I can tell you why I added these things, now please don’t pull on the temporary merchandise. With the accident with you cute guy shorts getting soaked . I can’t have you in my shop naked.  And I can’t leave you all soaked what kind of customer service would that be. You remember the looks you were getting from the couple who came in  with you just in your guy briefs. Now those forms are only temporary that way with you in my on loan panties. It was amazing I got the brainstorm.”  Hoping with his shock and awe moment. He doesn’t recall that I was actually putting breast forms on him first. laughing to my self. Lets face it really had to be such an impact on him mentally to notice his wider hips rounder cute new derriere. I think this story will hold him still a while. Taking a deep breath in like I am really having a hard time with the little mishap. “Seeing as they told me it would be a bit with your shorts as the cleaners are kind of backed up. I got this thought. You know seeing as you would be stuck here for a little while with out your clothe. Oh maybe I forgot to mention seeing as I had to have your little briefs cleaned I wanted to go the extra mile. with having all of your clothes cleaned at no expense to you naturally. So” Placing my hands on my hips.” I figured lets play for a bit, Like I said because of insurance I can’t have you all in the buff. And I didn’t really want to place my clothes on you with your current shape. I mean lets face it the only ones who come to my shop are transsexuals or sissy boys. Honestly with your shape I didn’t want to go with the sissy boy. They are way much rougher and show a bit more testosterone then you do. No Offence Baby. I figured with the time I am speaking of well that we could try something. I got this brainstorm that you wanted to shop for your girl friend and how she was close to your size. If I added those forms only for a little while and dressed you with these nice panties and a bra. It would be a little more convincing if you looked the part plus I can have you look in the mirror and you can take a good look at your self and see if that’s pretty close. Now before I have you look in the mirror I grabbed the first wig I could find  unfortunately  I only have this Snow white wig but it will certainly give you more of that real girlie look so no one will misjudge you. Or me and my shop which again my customer serviced is unblemished.” Thinking to myself well who could actually complain we all know what happens after they leave here.  I remove the protection off inside the wig to have him put it on hoping he won’t look inside to see it has also permanent adhesive. His hair is short enough where he can slap the wig right on.  Handing the wig to him. “Here you go.” 

“I will let you put it on ok?  Yes that way all you have to do is Act like you are putting a hat on if you put in on crooked I can adjust to so it looks really nice again on for the effect Ok?”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Hana.
    Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

as I fight to take off the panties and feel my new breast you offer me the matching bra and say

“Please place this on I can tell you why I added these things, now please don’t pull on the temporary merchandise. With the accident with you cute guy shorts getting soaked . I can’t have you in my shop naked. And I can’t leave you all soaked what kind of customer service would that be. You remember the looks you were getting from the couple who came in with you just in your guy briefs. Now those forms are only temporary that way with you in my on loan panties. It was amazing I got the brainstorm.”

blushing

“but I almost look like a girl I mean if I had long hair I might…. blushing”

hoping you do not notice how excited all this is making me ab\nd realize I never had a girl friend and that this is for me as you contijnue

“I mean lets face it the only ones who come to my shop are transsexuals or sissy boys. Honestly with your shape I didn’t want to go with the sissy boy. They are way much rougher and show a bit more testosterone then you do. No Offence Baby.”

“what more testosterone… you think I have no testosterone….”…. hoping she does not realize I am more of a sissy than a  trans…. and what did she mean calling me Baby??????? but before I asked you say

I got this brainstorm that you wanted to shop for your girl friend and how she was close to your size. If I added those forms only for a little while and dressed you with these nice panties and a bra. It would be a little more convincing if you looked the part plus I can have you look in the mirror and you can take a good look at your self and see if that’s pretty close. Now before I have you look in the mirror I grabbed the first wig I could find unfortunately I only have this Snow white wig but it will certainly give you more of that real girlie look so no one will misjudge you. Or me and my shop which again my customer serviced is unblemished.”

“you acturally want me to shop and try on dresses for my girlfriend as if I were her?????”

OOOOOOOOOOOO my my is this heaven…. must not agree to easy must make it look like I do not want this

you then give me a wig and tell me how to put it on ….as I do ab]nd you help me get it in proper place I feel a sticky substance on the wig and my scalp now and my dickie is throbbing and twitching and hurting…. basically hoping this never ends… but no wanting you to know that

Hana 
    Participant

After I see him placing the wig on I know this wig will be on for sometime to come.  He is looking like the sweetest young lady developing before my eyes.  patting him on the back “Now you may look in the mirror. Are we getting close to what your girl friend looks like?  Now look closely! ….” rubbing him on his shoulders, the slight touching on his shoulder should make him mentally to become sexier then he did before the changes. People will begin to notice him as a her. Its unbelievable how a sweet looking young lady will get attention of a guy the same age. Well unless he is a real looker. A slender budding girl always gains attention.  To add to this feeling of satisfaction I grab a near by spray one of my special scented female pheromone sprays.

Spraying him a few times. Him being a guy his own scent will arouse him more and anyone who loves femininity will be drawn to him. Its a win-win for those being turned into a sissy.  “Oh yes, now you’re looking better and you smell really nice. Do you like the scent? “ not letting him see the bottle so he thinks its more or less a gentle girly spray. 

Attachments:
     mike 
    Participant

as I stand there now totally confused as to what is happening you show me what I look like in the mirror and

what stares back at me is a pretty young girl in a very pretty bra and panty set and as you rub my shoulders I begin to

feel pretty inside as you say

“.Are we getting close to what your girl friend looks like?”

blushingggggggggggggggggggggggggg…. wonder if you have realized that I have no girl friend yet

“ahhhh…. a little…..blushing….OOOOOOOOOOOOO…..so pwetty”

as I am staring at me in the mirror and getting hard at the sight of a pretty girl I am you spray something over me…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… smells so nice…a nd suddenly somehow I find myself getting so excited for the pretty young girl in the mirror…. she is so hot to me right now you break my trance with your words

“Oh yes, now you’re looking better and you smell really nice. Do you like the scent? “ 

“OOOOOOOOOOOO yes yes yesssssssss it is so lovely…unbelievably lovely….mmmmmmmmmmmmm”

as I get even more confused  as I somehow feel I want this young girl in the mirror so much she turns me on and I also feel I want to be her so much right now as all this has my teany tiny dickie so hard it is almost 2″ right now

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  mike.
     Hana 
    Participant

Noticing his little TP being erected with in his cute panties. My thoughts are pretty much at times all men should be restrained by use of a gaff. These are the proper panties designed for those becoming a sissy. Their special little panty basically has a little cup designed in the panty in which they can place their Sissy Clitty right into this nice pocket that’s designed to keep it neatly tucked beneath them. Which also when they sit like a proper girl. There is no tenting keeping them quite flat in front. For Mike I kind of like the tenting that’s going on. That will give all of his passer byers a chance at a really nice smile as they try to figure out what it was exactly . Laughing well maybe later we can make that decision when the time is right. “Oh yes you are looking really good. I think before we get out there on the floor. Maybe a little makeup where for sure you will look like a lovely lady shopping for your self.”  Tapping her shoulder once again. “How would you like a little make up so you fit into looking more like one of customers? Oh shoot I almost forgot we really need a name to use for you. Saying Mike would hardly fit unless you don’t mind me calling you baby or maybe even Baby Girl, your choice of course.  Which name you would you pick?”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar