Layla’s Sissy Salon

Jim's new look

This topic contains 41 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Layla 5 days ago.

• Author
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I (Jim) had walked by the storefront several times before, never knowing what goes on inside thinking it’s just a hair salon. Yesterday, I received a coupon in the mail for a free “transformation.” I walk inside wearing a black tshirt, jeans, and shoes. I walk up to the front counter and feeling a little nervous, talk to young lady working there. “Hi there. My name is Jim, and I received this coupon for a free “transformation.” Could I make an appointment, or do you accept walk-ins?” I set the coupon on the counter for her to look at.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Layla 
    Participant

My eyes widen and I grow very excited! “Well hello darling! My name is Layla and yes! We have a special promotion going on right now!We are absolutely packed right now but we should be able to accommodate you for a walk-in if you’re ready right now! Please let me examine that coupon and take a seat. I’ll call your name when we are ready for you!”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I set the coupon down on the counter for Layla to examine, and go sit in the waiting area as directed. I sit in between two beautiful women while I wait. I feel a bit anxious wondering what kind of salon this is. I am hoping to get a quick haircut.

Layla 
    Participant

“Jim darling! Please come right on over!” I wave my hand over to my salon chair and motion towards the seat.

“Please relax and sit right here! I’d like to get to know you more and learn what you would like to get out of this experience! Here at Layla’s Salon I offer the highest quality cut, colors, and makeovers! Now, surely a boy like you is looking for something cute and fashionable huh?”

I run my long red fingernails through his hair and give it a gentle tug.

”Getting a little long huh?”

I grab a frilly pink smock from a coathanger and cover Jim from head to toe.

“Sorry, typically our clients are female… or at least they walk as one!” I say with a giggle and a smile 💋💋

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Layla calls me over to the salon chair. I set down one of the girly magazines I was looking through with curiosity, and walk over. I sit in the chair, and try to relax. She then says: “Please relax and sit right here! I’d like to get to know you more and learn what you would like to get out of this experience! Here at Layla’s Salon I offer the highest quality cut, colors, and makeovers! Now, surely a boy like you is looking for something cute and fashionable huh?” I respond with: “I guess I am. I have never been to a salon before, only a barber. The coupon for a free ‘transformation’ was too good to pass up. I’ll leave it up to you as to what you think would look good.”

She then runs her nails through my hair giving it a little tug. I enjoy the feeling of her running her fingers through my hair, and my cock starts to stiffen. She notes that my hair is getting a little long. I respond: “I’m not sure if long is correct, but I’ve been told it’s a bit shaggy.”

She then covers me head to toe in a pink smock. She informs me that most of her clientele are female or walk as one, and it leave me wondering what I have signed up for.

Layla 
    Participant

With wide eyes and a devilish grin I place my hands on my clients shoulder. I tap my ruby red nails gently against his shoulders as I brainstorm the perfect look.

“Well darling, if you’re feeling adventurous I’d like to try something a little bit… experimental. I have a look in mind that will give you all the right kinds of attention.”

I say as I gently lick my lips.

“I can change how the world sees you and in turn, how you see the world. What do you say darling, do you trust me? As soon as we start there’s no going back.” I say as I raise both of my beautifully arched eyebrows.

“I think you’ll enjoy this transformation darling!”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I look in the mirror to see Layla give a devilish grin while she thinks. Despite red flags setting off in my mind, I choose to ignore them and enjoy a new style. I watch her tap her ruby red nails on my shoulders, the smock rustling as she does so. The gentle tapping feels good. After about a minute of thought, she finally says: “Well darling, if you’re feeling adventurous I’d like to try something a little bit… experimental. I have a look in mind that will give you all the right kinds of attention.” I look at her in the mirror, nodding along before responding a bit flirty: “Well, I am feeling a bit adventurous today. It is my first time in a salon, so I think that makes a good first step. But what do you mean by ‘right kinds of attention’?”

She then licks her glossy, red lips gently before continuing: “I can change how the world sees you and in turn, how you see the world. What do you say darling, do you trust me? As soon as we start there’s no going back.” She arches both of her beautiful eyebrows as I respond: “I place my trust in you. The two women I was sitting between while waiting were raving about your styling.” Despite feeling a bit nervous at first, Layla has made me feel more at ease. She concludes: “I think you’ll enjoy this transformation darling!” It leave me excited to see what she does next.

Layla 
    Participant

“Alright Jim… Hmm, can I call you Jay? I like the sounds of Jay better. This could be the first step in reinventing you sweetie!”

I stand behind Jay and run my fingers across his scalp.

“Look into the mirror darling, what do you see?” With a subtle movement I reach for a strap and place it over Jay’s left hand while firmly securely the buckle in place.

As I notice Jay’s surprised expression I calmly reassure him.

“Sorry, this is standard procedure. Please relax. We just want to ensure you stay nice and snug in place!” I say with a wink.

I place and secure the strap on Jays right arm and pull it to a nice tight fit. Bringing my attention back to the hair, I tap my fingernail against my cheek as I begin to brainstorm.

“Darling have you ever been blonde before? Let’s make a statement today.” I say with an eager smile.

“I have just the right product for you babe!” I turn around and grab a long silver bottle. This product will give you a stunning platinum blonde look. Perfect for standing out at the club, on the subway, or even at those late night bars.” I say with a delighted smirk.

“I’m thinking we give you a nice trim first and then we’ll give you this stunning color that I love to rock myself!” I say as I point at my short spiky platinum hairdo.

”Oh you’re just going to love this darling!” I say with a flirty smile as I gently rub Jay’s arm.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

She starts off by asking me if she could call me Jay instead of Jim. I nod and say: “Sure, my friends call me that from time to time.” She then starts running her fingers through my scalp again, which I love, and then asks me to look into the mirror and say what I see. I stare for a minute before saying with a confused look: “Umm, a guy wearing a pink smock and his stylist behind him…” Before I could finish my entire thought, Layla subtly and quickly straps my left hand down to the chair. Surprised, I ask: “Wh-what is going on, why are you strapping me down to the chair!?”

She then calmly reassures me with a wink: “Sorry, this is standard procedure. Please relax. We just want to ensure you stay nice and snug in place!” Slightly panicked I ask: “But why? Aren’t I just getting a transforming haircut? Is all this really necessary?” While asking my questions, she doesn’t hesitate and straps down my right hand, making sure my bonds are nice and snug. I try to pull at them, but to no avail, I’m stuck in this chair.

She then brings her attention back to my hair. She taps her finger nails against my cheek, which feels good, loving the attention to my face. After thinking for a few more seconds, she finally says excitedly: “Darling have you ever been blonde before? Let’s make a statement today.” I respond slightly nervously: “N-No I haven’t. I’ve never colored my hair before.” She then turns around and back showing me a silver bottle in the mirror before responding: “I have just the right product for you babe! This product will give you a stunning platinum blonde look. Perfect for standing out at the club, on the subway, or even at those late night bars.”

I look surprised. “Um, well, okay, I guess. I did say I was feeling adventurous today.” She then continues excitedly: “I’m thinking we give you a nice trim first and then we’ll give you this stunning color that I love to rock myself!” I look through the mirror to see her hair, and how great the color looks on her, and try imagining it on me. She concludes with: ”Oh you’re just going to love this darling!” She gently rubs my arm, acting a bit flirty which gets my cock to stir a bit more. I continue to try to picture myself with blonde hair like hers, but I guess I will have to wait and see what she does.

Layla 
    Participant

My eyes light up as I notice a slight bulge start to form under the smock. My head races thinking about what I can do with that later! I grab some scissors and begin to make small cuts along the ends of my sissies hair. I run my nails through her hair directing it to one side while trimming the each side and making small corrections.

“So Jay… do you mind if I call you something else? I have a cute name in mind for you if you want to try it out. How bout Jessie? Isn’t that such an adorable name? It will match your hair when I’m done darling!”

I continue to clip away at my sissies hair and explain the style I’d like to achieve.

“So I’m thinking a nice sexy bob haircut. Short, but not too short and still ultra femme. How does that sound? It will be utterly stunning when we get that blonde applied as well! You’ll be a star!”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I watch myself and Layla in the mirror as she starts trimming my hair. I love the feeling of her hands running through my hair as she does so. She continues the conversation with: “So Jay… do you mind if I call you something else? I have a cute name in mind for you if you want to try it out. How bout Jessie? Isn’t that such an adorable name? It will match your hair when I’m done darling!”

I think to myself: Jessie, isn’t that a girl’s name? Why would she want to call me something so feminine? I guess it could be a boy’s name though. I realize I’m in no position to argue as I give a gentle tug on the restraints. She also is in complete control, and could give me a bad haircut. So I relent, and after a couple minutes I respond: “Uh, yeah, sure, whatever makes you happy…” I frown a bit as I say it.

She continues to clip my hair, and then says: “So I’m thinking a nice sexy bob haircut. Short, but not too short and still ultra femme. How does that sound? It will be utterly stunning when we get that blonde applied as well! You’ll be a star!”

Wait, what!? Ultra femme hair cut, that isn’t what I agreed to. I respond: “Uh, wait Miss Layla. A bob haircut? Isn’t that a girl’s haircut? I thought I was getting a normal boy’s haircut just dying it a different color? What is going on here? I didn’t agree to this…” When she pauses from her clipping, I start struggling and pulling at my restraints trying to get free. It is useless, and I am completely at her mercy now. Unfortunately, my body gives me a away, and being bound like this and struggling has only made my cock harder.

Layla 
    Participant

I admire my work as my sissy begins to struggle and squirm.

”Oh darling, when I’m done with you you’ll be begging for more!” I say with a giggle and wink.

I continue to clip and brush and the bob begins to form. I admire my sissy’s solemn expression under her beautifully formed bangs.

”Wow darling, your hair is starting to take shape. I can’t wait to get this color on you!”

I carefully brush away clipped hair and then stare at my sissy eye level.

“Hmm, perfectly symmetrical, and so naturally straight. You have quite amazing hair darling. Let’s get that blonde going!”

I open a nearby drawer and grab two pink silicon gloves. I place each one on with a cute snap and I giggle with delight. I grab a sexy pair of slim feminine glasses that match my ruby red lipstick and I focus in on my prey. I adjust my chair into a rear leaning position and I reassure my sissy.

”Just lie back and relax darling, when you come back up you won’t believe what you’ll see!”

I grab a shower brush located near my salon table and begin to run water through my sissy’s hair. I grab the silver bottle and pop of the cap with delight. I begin to wash the blonde coloring into Jessie’s hair and I apply a full layer of coloring throughout her hair.

”Alright now Jessie, just relax for a few minutes and allow the color to set! I need you to not fuss too much or it’ll ruin this new permanent color!” I say with a devilish squeal.

💋

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I begin to realize escaping is futile as I struggle against my bonds. Layla admires her work so far, and giggles: ”Oh darling, when I’m done with you you’ll be begging for more!” She continues her work, as I watch the bob begin to take shape. For the first time I have bangs. She further teases me: ”Wow darling, your hair is starting to take shape. I can’t wait to get this color on you!”

When she is satisfied with the style, she carefully brushes away the clipped hair, and then comes around. She bends over and stares at eye level. My eyes are drawn to her glossy ruby red lips, and I begin to fantasize about having them on me, anywhere. She then says: “Hmm, perfectly symmetrical, and so naturally straight. You have quite amazing hair darling. Let’s get that blonde going!”

She goes to a nearby drawer, and pulls out a pair of pink silicone gloves. She slides them onto her hands, and gently snaps them, giggling as she does so. The snap and her giggle makes my cock pulse with desire. I’ve always had a fetish for latex/rubber gloves, and the pink makes them look even sexier to me. She then pulls out a sexy pair of thin feminine glasses, which matches her ruby red lips. She looks so sexy, that it makes me want to do anything to please her. She then lowers the back of my chair so that I am now leaning back, looking up at her. With another giggle: ”Just lie back and relax darling, when you come back up you won’t believe what you’ll see!”

My head is in the sink, and I hear her reach for something. I hear the water start running behind me as I close my eyes to relax. I flinch a little as the warm water starts running along my scalp. Next I feel Layla’s hands run through my wet hair. The water is then shut off, and I open my eyes. Above me, I watch as Layla holds the silver bottle and pops the cap open. I watch as she pours some of the contents into her waiting hand. She bends over, and starts applying the contents to my hair. I love the feeling as she works the coloring into my hair. After about a minute, she stops and says with a devilish squeal: ”Alright now Jessie, just relax for a few minutes and allow the color to set! I need you to not fuss too much or it’ll ruin this new permanent color!”

I give a little nod, and take a deep breath. I close my eyes again and try to relax, wanting the color to set properly. The bulge in my pants is now more noticeable under the pink smock now that I am laying back.

Layla 
    Participant

Admiring my detained sissy I notice as a small bulge starts to mount from under her smock. As the product soaks into my clients hair I circle around her chair like a creature stalking her prey.

“You know Jessie, I feel like your body language is telling me that you enjoy this.”

My eyes  are drawn to the bulge and I stare at the sweet bump under the frilly pink smock and I smirk. My hands glide towards the little mound of excitement and I stare into my sissies helpless eyes. I start to gently stroke the bump as my sissy lies back in pleasure.

“If you would like, I could make this a much more special experience for both of us. My salon has a lot more to offer than simple colors and cuts. Would you like to know more darling?”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I continue to look up at the ceiling as my scalp starts to burn a little from the coloring Layla put in my hair. I see Layla move out of my peripheral vision, and hear you wipe her gloved hands on a cloth. I hear the clacking of her heels circle me slowly. The clacking stops, and she speaks: “You know Jessie, I feel like your body language is telling me that you enjoy this.”

I blush as I try to deny it: “I-I don’t know what you mean. You tricked me into this.” I try to look away in shame. I hear the clacking of her heels approach the chair. I slightly raise my head and look down, I watch her stare with a smirk at the bulge in the pink smock. Slightly frightened at her finding out about my arousal: “Wh-what are you doing? It’s just a bunching of my pants…” Without a word, she leans forward and places her pink gloved hand on my bulge, exposing my lie. She stares in my eyes, they pierce my soul, as she starts rubbing the bulge. I let out a whimper, and then a moan as she rubs me. The ruffling of the smock with the combination of the sight of the pink glove and the pressure on my cock makes my head go fuzzy. I lean my head back into the sink. My breathing speeds up, and I close my eyes.

Layla continues her steady rhythmic rubbing and asks: “If you would like, I could make this a much more special experience for both of us. My salon has a lot more to offer than simple colors and cuts. Would you like to know more darling?” I take a deep breath, and nod. I manage to whimper, not thinking clearly: “Y-Yes Miss Layla.” Her rubbing distracts from the slight burning sensation on my scalp.

Layla 
    Participant

“Good darling, just relax. We’re going to dry your hair now and style it, then we’ll talk about what comes next!”

I run one last cycle of water through Jessie’s hair before cutting the water. I grab a large pink towel and gently massage my sissy’s hair as it begins to dry.

”Omg this color looks amazing darling! Everyone is going to love the way you look!”

I finish drying Jessie’s hair with my towel and reach for a large industrial hair dryer. I press a large switch and with a loud “whoosh!” I begin to gently run the dryer back and forth along my sissies new blonde locks! As the hair begins to fully dry and sit in place a beautiful bob starts to form. The distinctly feminine style begins to shape Jessie’s face in a fun new way. I gasp with excitement.

“Would you like to see your new do darling!?”

I spin Jessie around in the chair and she is met with her new hairstyle. I eagerly wait for her reaction.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Layla’s touch is hypnotic, I relax as she rubs my member through the smock and my jeans. When she stops, I let out a small whine in protest. She approaches my head and washes out the chemical. The cool water soothes the burning sensation. I close my eyes as she rinses my hair. I hear the water stop, the clacking of Layla’s heels, and feel a soft towel dry my hair. Layla massages my scalp as she dries my hair, it sends shivers down my spine. I open my eyes, as she finishes, seeing the pink towel she used. With excitement in her voice she proclaims: ”Omg this color looks amazing darling! Everyone is going to love the way you look!”

I watch as Layla grabs an industrial blow dryer to finish drying my hair. It’s loud when she turns it on. The warm air feels nice against the damp hair. In a couple minutes, all dampness is removed and my scalp feels nice and warm. It’s pleasant, and I’m sure the smile on my face shows it. Once Layla is satisfied, she asks me with enthusiasm: “Would you like to see your new do darling!?” I am nervous about how it turned out, but I choke out: “Y-Yes please Miss Layla.”

Layla then spins me around. I am in shock. I realize that it’s still me, but my hair looks totally different. It’s cute. I realize that my face and I’m sure the rest of me doesn’t match the haircut. My face looks a bit boyish, despite my hair being totally femme. The haircut though, if it were on a woman would look phenomenal. Layla did a great job, and let her know as much: “Layla, you did an amazing job on the haircut. But, isn’t it more femme than it should be?”

Layla 
    Participant

“Layla, you did an amazing job on the haircut. But, isn’t it more femme than it should be?”

”Well darling, that depends…. I had a look for you in mind, but there’s a bit more I’d like to do to complete it. You said you were feeling adventurous! Don’t you trust me?”

Again I reach for Jessie’s arm and gently rub it. I bring my face close to Jessie’s and look into her eyes.

“If you will just trust me I will show you a good time.” I say with a wink.

I bring my face in close to Jessie’s and reach down towards the bulge in her smock.

”I know you like this darling. Allow me to work on your look further and we can have some real fun!”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Layla approached me, asking me if I trusted her. She gently rubs my arm as she bends over and looks into my eyes. Her eyes are gorgeous and hypnotizing. She then tells me that if I trust her, she will show me a good time. Lost in her eyes, I nod and reply: “I trust you Layla. Go ahead and complete your vision.”

She gets closer to my face, and her hand slowly reaches down to my bulge. My body gives me away and responds to her gently caress. I let out a soft moan, as she giggles: ”I know you like this darling. Allow me to work on your look further and we can have some real fun!” I blush furiously, all this attention has me worked up, and the embarrassment adds to that. I want to keep going, and have the fun she promises.

“Layla I won’t resist anymore, I’m ready to see what else you have in store for me.” My cheeks still flush, but I smile nervously.

Layla 
    Participant

“Good darling, for this next step I want you to follow me. Remember, the more you give in to this process, the more pleasurable the experience. Many of my clients will never go to a different salon ever again! I’m the most unique hairdresser out there!”

I reach down and loosen the tough leather straps. I motion for my sissy to follow me to a new room. We walk down a large hallway decorated with pictures of ultra femme models with trendy haircut and makeup.

We enter a large pink room with a large bed in the center. Surrounding the sides of the bed are elaborate vanity tables and several large dressers.

“Jessie, please take a seat on the bed. I would also like you to remove all of your clothing please. Trust the process and I think you’ll like where it takes you” I say with a wink.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Layla removes the pink smock as well as loosens the leather restraints. She has me follow her to a room in the back of the salon. She leads me into a pink room with a bed in the center surrounded by several dressers and an elaborate vanity. Layla commands me to go to the bed and remove my clothes.

I take off my shirt, revealing a hairless, but defined torso. I remove my shoes. I slide down my pants, revealing my bulging cock in a pair of boxers. My legs have some hair. I pull off my socks. I stand for a second, embarrassed, realizing I’m about to bare it all to Layla. I hook my fingers into the waistband and slide my boxers off. My 6 inch erect cock pointing at her. My cock has a well-trimmed bush surrounding it.

I sit on the edge of the bed, and sink into the mattress. The pink bedding is soft, made from silk or satin. I moan as it caresses my skin. My cock leaks a little precum, in my excitement.

Layla 
    Participant

Seeing my obedient sissy following my every command brings great excitement for what’s to come. My clitty twitches at the magnificent specimen tin front of me and my mouth begins to water. The sight of Jessie’s delicious cock is too much for me to bare. I approach slowly staring into Jessie’s eyes.

“I’m going to show you what true obedience looks like. It’s such an amazing feeling to truly free yourself and surrender.”

I lower to my knees and gently caress the skin of Jessie’s soft legs. I watch as her cock drips with precum and stands so proudly awaiting my eager mouth. I lean forward and engage her clitty with my plump ruby red lips. The feeling of her clitty in my mouth sliding in and out is such a perfect sensation. Massaging her member with my wet tongue I continue to bob my head up and down and Jessie moans in pleasure.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

My gaze is transfixed to Layla as she approaches, licking her glossy, ruby lips. She maintains eye contact as she slowly walks up to me. My heart beats rapidly, not sure what to make of the situation. She tells me that she is going to show me what true obedience looks like. When she arrives to me, she spreads my legs apart, and stares at my swollen cock. She kneels before me, placing her soft hands on my thighs. Her touch is electrifying, making my cock harder. A bead of precum forms on the tip.

Without saying another word, Layla leans in and takes my cock between her lips. Her warm, wet mouth feels amazing on my stiff member. I lay back on the soft, silky bed and moan. I pant, as she works the shaft with her tongue. I moan for her as she works the head. Feeling her mouth move up and down my cock sends waves of pleasure to wash over me. After only a couple minutes, I feel the build up. She gets me to the edge, and I start shaking. I don’t last much longer before I explode into her mouth. I shoot several hot loads into her waiting, expectant mouth. My body convulses as I cannot help myself. I moan and pant as wave after wave of ecstasy washes over me.

My head spins, fuzzy from the treatment I just received. My mind is muddled, and I feel like I’ll do anything for Layla if I could receive regular treatment like that.

Layla 
    Participant

“Oh that delicious cum! A snack that never gets old!” I think to myself. Gently messaging the tip of her clitty with my tongue I enjoy a fabulous explosion of creamy goodness. I look up to see Jessie moaning in absolute pleasure and I’m so excited for what’s to come. I swallow her delectable seed and wipe a small trail of cum outside my lip onto a painted fingernail. I raise to my feet and look into Jessie’s eyes as she comes back to reality.

“Would you like a taste darling?” I say as I extend my hand towards her mouth.

”Go ahead and try it, I think you’ll like it.” I say with a malevolent smile

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

My head feels fuzzy as I come down from the climax. It barely registers with me as Layla rises, and offers me her finger. Even though our eyes are locked, my return to reality is slower than usual. The words she speaks to me hardly registers. As her fingers approach my face, I automatically open my mouth for her.

Her fingers glide onto my tongue, and I gently close my lips around them. My tongue swirls around her fingers, licking what she is offering me. I gently suck on her fingers, like a baby to a nipple. I ingest the cum she offers, and make a quiet moan as I suck on her fingers. I suck the saliva off her fingers as she removes them from my mouth, and smile. Shortly after, reality fully returns. I realize what I just did, and my cheeks turn pink with embarrassment. I slowly sit up, my face is eye level with Layla’s tits. I can’t help but stare and wait for her next command.

Layla 
    Participant

“Very good darling. You’ll make quite the obedient sissy after all. How was it? Did you like the sweet taste of your own cum? I think it’s time for the next step.”

Without missing a beat, I pull up my latex skirt to reveal dark, seductive, black, lace panties. Behind the lace prison is a large bump, growing with size as the encounter progresses.

”Go ahead sissy, show me how you would serve me.”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

My cum tasted better than I expected, but I had to deny I enjoyed it. I blush harder and give a forced: “No.” I turn my head away and blush.

Layla takes a step back and lifts her black latex skirt to reveal sexy black panties. I turn my head to look as I hear the rubber ruffling. My eyes widen as I then notice a bulge. I can’t believe it, she has a cock! There’s no way! I get over my initial shock, and remember that I want to please Layla. I climb off the bed, and get on my knees. I crawl over to Layla, and run my hands up the inside of her smooth legs. I rub the outside of her panties, feeling the soft silky material. I run my hand over the bulge and feel it react to my touch. I hook my fingers into the waistband along her hips, and slides the panties down. I reveal her swollen member, as I pull her panties down to her ankles.

I touch her sissy clitty, and start stroking it gently. I bring my mouth to it, and start sucking and licking it. I start worshiping her cock, and massage her balls. I want to show her that I could be obedient for her, and I would do anything for her if it meant more explosive orgasms for me. I would become whoever she wanted. I continue to work her for as long as she wanted. I suck, lick, stroke, and massage her member. I worship her. I secretly hope she gives me a warm surprise in return.

Layla 
    Participant

“Ahh yes, wonderful job sissy. That’s good. You are such a wonderful little servant.

My painted fingernails gently dig into the back of Jessie’s skull and I slowly pull my member away from her mouth.

“That cute little face needs to match that haircut. Stay right there on your knees darling.”

With a fully erect clitty I pull away from Jessie’s face and move towards the large elaborate vanity to my side. I remove a small make up kit from the upper drawer and return to my sissy on her knees.

“Pucker up, love. Gimme those sexy little cocksucker lips and I’ll paint you right up.”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I watch as Layla walks over to a large vanity and retrieves a make up kit. My cock is hard again, pointing out again. I pucker my lips for her as she requested. I revel in the idea that my lips are going to painted for the first time ever. I cannot wait to pleasure her some more.

Layla 
    Participant

“Have you ever worn lipstick before today sissy? It’s one of the most uniquely feminine things a gurl like us can do. I picked my special shade of cocklust red for you. There’s nothing I love more than a sissy’s lipstick left on a clitty like mine!”

I lean forward and lower myself to eye level with the kneeling sissy. I engage in a short yet passionate kiss in which I part Jessie’s lips with my excited tongue. As I pull away I reveal my crimson tube of lipstick and unscrew the tube. I place the applicator on my sissy’s lips and delicately outline the new cocksuckers tools. A nice glossy red finish shines against Jessie’s lips revealing a plump, kissable set of juicy lips.

I rise to my feet and admire my sissy’s new look. Again I approach her welcome mouth with an eager, dripping clitty ready to be pleasured some more.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar