Layla’s Sissy Salon

Chrissy the new Sissy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ricki 2 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author
     Ricki 
    Participant

I enter Layla’s Salon out of morbid curiousity. I wonder what I would look like if I had a makeover. Would my friends recognize me or would I just be a guy with makeup on? With a couple hours to spare I hope I can get a quicky makeover, snap a shot for facebook and wash it off and return home. This should be fun.

Layla 
    Participant

As the door swings open a familiar chime plays in the background. I glance up to see an eager young man coming into my salon.

”Hmm… Interesting. We typically don’t have male clients enter this salon without some kind of referral.” I think to myself.

”Can I help you darling?” I say with an accepting smile.

I approach the young man and extend a hand for a handshake. My dainty hands are accented by ruby red fingernails. I blush as I notice the young man admiring my features.

Ricki 
    Participant

I turn a bit red as Catch myself staring at her chest while I reach to shake her hand at that moment I smiled and instantly thought that I better come up with some “made sense” answer as to why I was here and how she could help me.
    “Actually I had two questions. First I was wondering if you could did pedicures for men or was this a Women’s only Salon? Second was as I looked around at all the pictures of  ladies different hair styles and makeup, have you ever made up a man to look like a woman?

Layla 
    Participant

“Oh darling!” I say with a huge smile.

”That’s my specialty.”

I point to the pictures of the super femme models with different hair and makeup schemes as I talk.

”You see all of these beautiful models here along the walls? They are all former clients of mine who came in on a whim just like you. And you want to know something else?”

I pause for a moment gauging my clients reaction in the room.

“They were all men too.” I say with a devious laugh.

”But they aren’t anymore!” I say as I continue to laugh.

A slight “click” noise is heard in the distance as the salon door locks automatically, trapping my new client inside.

Ricki 
    Participant

Click! I gulp and try to swallow what little fluid I had left on my tongue. Not being a rocket scientist it only took me a nano second to realize the door is locked.

I find myself in a real life predicament. She must have serious intensions about turning me into one of those future pics on the walls . Men turned into beautiful women.

Granted I have always wondered what it would be like to spend 24 hours as a female, but I never expected I would ever be forced into this fantasy.  I ask the salon attendant   “Are you serious? You mean to tell me these photos are men turned into women? Can I ask whatever happened to these guys turned  into women? After you snapped their picture ?”

<!–more–>

Layla 
    Participant

“Well darling..” I say with a sinister grin.

”Most of these men were so satisfied with their transformations they never went back! It probably also helps that many of my processes are permanent!”

I smile wide again and approach my new victim.

”So what do you say? Is it time to get started sweetheart? I think we will have so much fun today!”

Ricki 
    Participant

Well Layla, you obviously have been in business for quite sometime and I can tell by your demeanor you are quite confident in the Salon business. “Why thanks for the offer “Yes, I would be willing to give it a try. Lets see how an ugly guy like me can be transformed”.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar