Layla’s Sissy Salon

Change me back!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michy 1 week ago.

• Author
     Michy 
    Participant

“No! Get your hands off me.”

What did she do to me. Am i a true sissy now. She is right. I cant go back to being a man. Looking at my hands…. no one can see that. And my cock! Its gone. No one can see that …. literally.

“No, i am not gay. I wont serve men on my knees.”

And she keeps petting and caressing me like a girl…. and it feels …. nice…. no. I cant let on.

“Boipussy? What is that?”
    Her fingers are tracing my…. whatever is left of my scrotum.

“Ohhhh!!!”
    What the hell? She stuck her finger in my ass as a quick tremor went through me.

“Wha wha whats a sissygasm?”

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Layla 
    Participant

Gently messaging her boipussy I continue on with my seductive speech.

“You see darling, you may never be able to achieve a male orgasm ever again. The surgery made sure of that. That worthless cock of yours is neatly tucked away under that skin and the only way you’ll ever be able to pleasure yourself is through your boipussy.”

I continue to massage her hole and I increase my speed ever so slightly. My sissy begins to moan as she understands her new idea of pleasure.

Michy 
    Participant

“Mmmffff…. Mmmmhmmmm….. oh gawd…”
    She is fingering my ass. And i instinctively relax as my hole as she continues to finger me while her other hand rubs and massages my …. whatever is left of my crotch.

“Mmmmhmmmm….”
    She describes to me how i can never acheive a male orgasm while at the same time she is increasing the speed of her finger in my hole.

“Ohhhh….Mmmmhmmmm….what are you doing….dont stop….”

This horrible. This cant happen. She has to change me back. This isnt right.

“Pleaassse… dont… stop….”

Layla 
    Participant

I smile wider and wider as my sissy writhes in absolute pleasure. As I continue to finger her boipussy I reach under the advanced salon chair-table and remove a unique device.

Simple and sleek in design, it is a metallic butt adorned with a cute pink jewel. To the casual observer this would be seen as a simple butt plug, but this device had a few extra features.

Toying the boipussy, I spread my sissy’s hole nice and wide before quickly inserting the butt plug. I watch my sissy’s eyes open wide as she notices the cool metallic sensation now felt from within.

“Well sissy, I have gifted you with a special new device that I think you’ll enjoy. You may notice that the device is moving inside you now on its own. Would you like to know more about the incredible living butt plug?”

Michy 
    Participant

“Mmmmhmmmm….. more….no…”
    She had me in a state of arousal. Wanting and needing more and she suddenly removes her finger.

What is happening. I am not a fag or a sissy and should not be enjoying this. I need this nowwww….
    “WHA….”

I feel something new in my as a new and larger sensation has been pushed in me. And i can feel it alive in me. Moving….

“Mmmmhmmmm… oh gawd….”

Layla 
    Participant

I step back and admire my sissy’s new state of captivity. She squirms as the device finds its new home and begins to delicately yet quickly message her prostate.

”Sissy, I think you’ll really enjoy this toy. It’s know as the living butt plug and it contains complex instruments that can read your body vitals and respond accordingly. For example, if you are disorient or having conflicting thoughts about being a sissy slave, the toy will administer pleasuble sensations to correct your attitude.”

I smirk as I observe the toy going to work on my sissy’s boipussy.

Michy 
    Participant

I struggle in my bonds. I want to escape. I really do. But that is not why i am struggling.

I want more of her touch. I want more of whatever this plug is doing to me. I push and grind trying to get more.

“Mmmmhmmmm….. stop…. this…. please… no…. i want more… need it… ohhhh….”

I look at her as she looks down atme smiling. Smirking. As this thing vibrates and shivers start building inside of me.

Whimpering. I look into her eyes.
    “Please….”

Layla 
    Participant

Smiling, I advance to my sissy and begin to move her restraints.

”I think you’ll be much more compliant now with the device seated comfortably in your boipussy. But I’m order to know for certain I want you to get on your knees and serve me. Show me what a good little sex slave you’ve become and I garuntee you will be rewarded.”

I lean forward and plant a deep, sensual kiss on my sissy’s painted lips. I dart my tongue into her mouth and gently bite her lower lip.

“Get on your knees sissy.”

Michy 
    Participant

My inner body was trembling. As i was captivated by Layla. She released my restraints as i looked at the door. Icould escape…. but then what. I was basicly castrated, a freak, naked and not a man in any way.

I looked at her nervously as she kissed me, causing me to moan and whimper.
    “Mmmmhmmmm…. mmmm…”

I have no restraints now. An overwhelming desire to run. Looking up at her, i know i have no choice but to act.

I slowly get down from the bed onto my knees. Looking up, pleading.
    “Will you let me change me back then.”

What i dont realize is that i am thrusting my butt out, rubbing my …. blank empty crotch as the sensations are causing me to visible show my lust.

Layla 
    Participant

“You can never go back darling. This is your purpose and it’s time you except it.”

I advance towards my sissy and lift up my tight latex skirt. Underneath, a bump grows larger under black lace panties.

“You know what to do Bitch.”

Michy 
    Participant

I hear her. I beleive her. But do i accept it? I look down for a moment.

I nervously lift up my hands. I once again see ‘sissy’ ‘whore’ tattoos on my shaking hands. I look up at her. As tears run down my face, i pull her panties down as her cock comes into veiw. I turn away….
    “I cant do this! I am not gay!”

I start to get up….

Layla 
    Participant

I look upon my sissy with love, but a hint of disgust.

“Please don’t cry Bitch. You’ll smear you make-up. I won’t ask you again. Get over here and perform your sissies duties.”

I see my sissies eyes light up again as the toy begins to convince her forward. I can see the list dripping from her body as she reluctantly approaches.

Michy 
    Participant

“Ohhhh gawd…. Mmmmhmmmm….”
    This thing in my ass is pulsing and vibrating even higher than before. I have to get away from her. But i need more as my arousal just shot me through the roof.

I rub my whatever… and feel a wetness. Precum if i still had a cock i imagine. I look up as shivers are moving through me. And kiss her cock. As i pull away momentarily, i see my red lipstick imprint on her head. I look up as she reminds me of my sissy duties.

I open my mouth as i look up preparing for her cock….

Layla 
    Participant

I admire my sissy and she reluctantly engages in pleasuring me. I watch as she kisses the tip of my clitty and admires the print left behind by her lipstick.

”Good girl, go on. Leave your mark.” I say with a dastardly giggle.

Without warning I grab onto my sissy’s delicious shaved head and pull her in closer. I dig my nails into her skin and begin to thrust my clitty into her throat at an increasing pace.

Michy 
    Participant

I feel a sense of shame as Layla tells me to ‘leave my mark’ as we both note the lipstick marks. I want to run away. But i need to kiss and suck on it. Whatever she did to me, my body wants more. Perverted or not.

As i purse my lips again. Getting ready to take her cock. I feel her. Painfully and strong. Her nails grab my scalp, digging in and possibly drawing blood. She pushes her cock into me and down my throat.
    “Ggcckkk! Mmmmffffff….”

She pumps in and out. Humping my mouth as i gag and try to fight her off. Tears are welling up as i struggle to breath….

Layla 
    Participant

My sissy begins to struggle as I throat fuck her vigorously. I feel her tighten her grip and try to pull away before completely relaxing and almost becoming lifeless. The toy is doing it’s work now.

I look down as my sissies eyes roll back in pleasure and she appears to look life a cocklusted zombie. The toy squirming in her ass making her completely compliant.

Michy 
    Participant

?????????
    “Mmmmhmmmm..”
    What the hell?

The more i suck and kiss her cock, the greater the pleasure from the plug is. I hold the base of Layla’s cock and blindly start sucking as the pleasure from the plug amplifies. Sending more and more pleasures i can only suck and pleasure her as i moan and whimper from this act.

I can feel myself … my crotch … squirming hoping for even more as i need more of this.

Layla 
    Participant

My cock begins to drips as my sissy sucks at growing intesity. The toy is pleasuring her at unseen levels and my sissy in responding in true fashion.

I smile and admire my sissy as she completely submits to my growing clitty. Every sucks brings me closer to sissygasm and I dig in my nails just a bit tighter as I begin to truly edge.

Michy 
    Participant

I falling into my own pleasures as i suck on her cock. The more i bob and suck on it, the more i want it. Feeding me to want it more. The pleasures coming through the plug make me want to pleasure her even more as i close my eyes, enjoying the sensations, the pleasure…. even her taste.
    “Mmmmhmmmm….Mmmmhmmmm….”

Gawd. I cant get enough….

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar