Layla’s Sissy Salon

Change me back!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michy 4 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author
     Michy 
    Participant

As i waited i thought about what i wanted to say. Its hard. I was forced to become this sissy shemale and now i am hopping to get out of this mess back to my male life and not be forced into these perverted acts or used like a cheap whore. I had breast implants, my head is shaved and i constantly have to wear makeup so that people dont see me as a freak…..

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Layla 
    Participant

“I’ll take you back now sweetie, my names Layla. I’m the head beautician here and I handle all of the special cases! What is your name my dear? And what can I do for you today? You already look like such a beautiful young lady! You are already so deliciously feminine! I love your make-up and that shaved head is to die for! I know I’m being a bit forward but I love me a feminine girl with short hair! That’s why I keep mine short too!”

-Lay 💋💋

Michy 
    Participant

As i follow this beautiful and impeccable made up girl, i listen to her.

“Thats the problem. I am not a lady. Im a man. This whole look was forced on me and now i look like a girl and have to wear makeup and all these feminine clothes so i dont look like a freak. I dont want to look like some freak without makeup. I am not a sissy or shemale. Just see if you can help change me to a male before my mistress finds me.”

Attachments:
     Layla 
    Participant

“Oh I’m sorry honey. That’s a no can do. We only specialize in complete and full Sissy make-overs. I think I’m going to need to detain you and contact your mistress.”

Without further warning I reach for leather restraints and quickly bound the sissy arms to her chair. I bound her legs and then take a step back.

“Oh sissy, why would ever want to change back. That can never happen. You’re a girl forever and I’m going to see that through!” 💋💋

Michy 
    Participant

“No wait you cant do that. Heyyy!!!!”

(Restraints quickly strap me into the chair as i look at Layla in shock.)

“Please, dont contact her. She will punish me somehow in a terrible way. I just want to be the real and natural me. Thats all i want. Please….”

Layla 
    Participant

“Well first I have a few questions for you darling. What is your mistresses name? I need to be sure I don’t tamper with someone else’s property. I wouldn’t want to get punished myself… or would I?”

I raise a eyebrow and think about all the possibilities. I think I would like to be punished for being naughty.

I circle around the trapped sissy.

“Hmm, you are already so delightfully feminine. And with that shaved head you no doubt get all the attention in the room. I would need to do something pretty extreme to get you the right kind of attention. Does that sound fun you little slut?”

Michy 
    Participant

Huh???? Uh oh. This going to get me in trouble.
    “My mistress. Please dont contact her. I just want to go back to being the old me. I I I (sigh…) ok. Her name is Miss Phoenix. I was going to ask if you could help remove this collar too. I guess that is not happening. ”

She walks around rubbing my head as i moan at her touch.
    “Mmmmhmmmm….”
    I wish that didnt feel so good and turn me on. Probably makes me sound like a slut.

Then goes on to saying that i am delightfully feminine and it would take something extreme to get me the right kind of attention.

“Please…. i just want to go back to being the real me. I was hoping you had something to help me with what has been done. The breasts, the voice changes, even my skin and hair removal. I didnt want those changes. Now i am forced to dress as a girl or look like a freak sissy or something. I just want helping going back to the real me.”

I am now very nervous as i struggle against the restraints and her calling me slut.

“I dont want to be some gay weirdo. I just…..please dont call me slut.”

Attachments:
     Layla 
    Participant

“Oh! Miss Phoenix you say? Delightful!” I say with several short claps and a giggle.

I start hopping around the room excitedly after hearing the news given to me.

”Darling, Miss Phoenix and I go way back. I used to be one of her sissies until I was sold to the corporation that opened the salon. I must contact her and let her know that you’re here.”

With a devilish grin I turn and head to a back room out of sight, contacting Miss Phoenix to decide this sissy’s fate.

💋💋

Michy 
    Participant

“Huh! What, you know her? Please dont call her i’ll get in trouble. Please….”

I watch her dance around. Oh no, if she contacts her i will be in big trouble.

Wait she used to be one of her sissies. She is a sissy? This cant get any worse.

“Please dont call her. You must know what it is like to be teased and frustrated. Only to realize you cant be treated like a man. Cant do things like a man. Its hard. I just want to be treated and like for who i am. Not some sissy freak. Please. “

Layla 
    Participant

Re-entering the room I approach my sissy with a sparkling smile.

“I just got off the phone with Miss Phoenix and she’s very disappointed that you would try something like this. She’s authorized me to take you to the next level. Do you know what that implies girl? An ultra-femme slut like you is going to need some major modifications in order to cement your status as a full time sissy!”

I giggle and run my hand over the bulge forming in my sissies lower regions.

“Why would you ever want to go back to being a man? This is the dream life. We get to serve and fulfill our greatest desires simultaneously. Admit it, you kind of enjoy being a little sissy freak! You enjoyed being stared at and listed over by men! Darling, I’m lusting over you right now! My little clitty get hard thinking about the fun you and I will have!”

Michy 
    Participant

Layla is beautiful and sexy. She seems so nice. Cheerful and freindly. But it hides another side that she is all to happy to show me. And i fell for it.

Her words scare. Especially …
    “An ultra-femme slut like you is going to need some major modifications in order to cement your status as a full time sissy!”

I pull and push against these straps to no avail. As i struggle she uses her soft touch to stroke my cock as it stiffens under her hands.

“Cant you see i am a guy forced to live like a girl. I have choices. I dont want someone to see me like a sissy. I am not a sissy. I just want to go back to the real me. I have cock. These tits arent real, they are implants. And i certainly dont want to have my ass used like a pussy or be forced to suck cocks.”

I am on the verge of crying like a girl which i dont get. I dont want people to force me to be a girl. I want to be a guy. That is why i was born with a cock.

Layla 
    Participant

“Oh no Princess. You have it all wrong. You’re a sissy slut forever now. I think you need a reminder of what it means to serve.” I say as I stare into my sissies watering eyes.

”Dont Cry darling, it’s quite alright. I’ll show you the way to ultimate pleasure. You can be happy just like me.” I say with a devilish grin.

I run my hands across my sissy’s smooth curvy body and stop at the growing bulge between her legs.

“Such a delicious little specimen. Your cute little clitty is your best feature!” I say as I gently start to stroke her bulge.

”I have so much in store for you sissy! When I’m done with you, you’re going to be my pride and joy! The ultimate feminizes sissy sex slave!”

Michy 
    Participant

She seems so sweet and nice. And in the sweetest way she can be totally demeaning.
    “Oh no Princess. You have it all wrong. You’re a sissy slut forever now.”

I look at her nervously as her hands float along my body before it teases my cock and i start to harden.
    “Such a delicious little specimen. Your cute little clitty is your best feature!”

She continues to belittle me as i feel nervous and ashamed as she continue to tease me.

“Please let me go. I wont bother you ever. Please i just want to go back to who i am meant to be.”

But the response i get makes me feel things are about to go from bad to much worse when she says i may become “ultimate feminized sissy sex slave!”

I whimper
    “Please no. I want to be a man again….”

Layla 
    Participant

“A man you say? Oh sissy, you were never a man. That much is painfully clear.” I say as I gently continue to stroke my sissy’s bulge.

“You were born to be a woman and you were born to serve. Have you forgotten your purpose?”

I reach for a tv remote and point to a large flatscreen centered within the salon.

“Would you like to watch a little movie before we get started? It’s my special extra-powerful blend of sissy Hypno called mind-makeover. It might relax you a bit.” I say as the screen lights up the room.

The track begins to play a pink swirl flooded with images and phrases promising feminine bliss.

“Here sweetie, I’ll watch with you! This one is my favorite!” I say as I pull up a uniquely shaped stool from under a desk.

I quickly pull up my skirt and panties and sit on the pronounces dildo erected from the center of the stool. I begin to ride it up and down as the pink swirl begins to drift across my eyes as well.

“Come now sissy, let’s go back to a familiar place where you were truly happy.” I say as I continue to ride the large black figure affixed to the stool.

“I’ll let you sit here next if you’re a good girl for me.”

Michy 
    Participant

I am nervously watching her as she toys with me. Regretting that i came here hoping she could help me. She makes me feel worse about myself as she continues to stroke my cock.

As she turns on a large flatscreen, i look at it nervously as pink swirls and quick flashing images flash before me. Telling me it will give me a mind makeover and help me relax. As i am strapped i can only look away, but i dont trust her so i focus on her movements.

But when she tells me she is going to watch with me, she pulls a stool out with a large black dildo. Lubing it she then sits on it and starts to ride it as i watch her then the video.

“Mmmmhmmmm….”

I realize i am jealous of what she is doing. With the video, her riding the dildo and moaning as she rides. I feel myself very excited.

She tells me
    “I’ll let you sit here next if you’re a good girl for me.”

And i shake my head no but moan and whimper my real answer as the video and scene plays out.
    “Please…..”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Layla 
    Participant

I begin to bliss out and totally ignore my sissy. As I continue to ride the dildo I stare into the pink screen, my head filled with sissy images and phrases. I begin to ride faster and faster as the images intensify in frequency and strength. I feel my legs weaken and watch as my clitty begins to drain in a cute little orgasm. I continue to ride the dildo and experience the pleasure of the hypnotic sensations.

As the video comes to an end I begin to come back to my senses. I sigh a big sigh of relief and smile at my fellow sissy strapped up in her chair.

”How was that darling? Did you enjoy yourself as much as I did?” I say glancing at the mess in front of me on the stool.

”Simply embrace this life and all of this pleasure can be yours”

Michy 
    Participant

Between the video and watching Layla ride the dildo, i cant help but get aroused. With everything being pink, and i feel a weird need. But i want to go back to being me.

“Please let me get off. You were so hot. I like how you got off. Can you help me . ..”

I then realise what i am starting to want.

“No! I want to be fucked…. i mean i want to go back to being a man. I want a cock in me… no, no, i mean i want my cock in girls…. like me…. not real girls…. damnit what am i saying….”

I am confused. But i want to be who i am meant to be…

Layla 
    Participant

“That’s right sissy, its all coming back to you isn’t it? Your original purpose. To serve men as a beta sex slave. It’s your ultimate purpose and it will find you ultimate pleasure. Please just relax and I’ll make all of your fantasies come true. Wouldn’t you like that sissy?”

I stand up from my stool and shudder as the large dildo slides snugly out of my sissy pussy. I look back and admire my work with a smile before turning back to my sissy.

“So I’m thinking we will consider some extreme alternatives for you. Since you’ve already undergone such great work from previous experiences I’m thinking we need to make a real sissy statement for you. A new tattoo? Perhaps some piercings? Or something more permanent? Hmm…”

Michy 
    Participant

I am still seeing pink as Layla speaks. I nod ‘no’ as she speaks to me, but i look at her with lust and jealousy as she was able to get off. And i was left frustrated.

“I have been a sex slave. I dont want to be one. I am not a beta sex slave. I want my own pleasure. To serve men…..i mean be a man who is served. Please.”

I watch as the dildo slides out of Layla when she stands. Her face shows such pleasure as she stands. Her face is flush, and i can see her clitty… cock had orgasmed as well. And i feel strangely jealous. I am trying to get away from this, but am also wishing i could have that pleasure as well.

Damn, why is she so vute and freindly as she terrorizes me with her thoughts. I struggle in my bonds. Scared.

“Extreme alternative….. to change me back? …… no! Not a sissy statement. I dont want any tattoo or peircing or anything else that is permanent. No you cant do that to me. Who would pay you. Just let me go. Please. I’ll do anything….”

Layla 
    Participant

“Oh we are going to have so much fun with you darling. I’m thinking a sexy tattoo on your lower backside. Any suggestions? How about “Forever Femme?” Or the classic “Sissy slut”? Hmm… decisions, decisions….”

I stare at my sissy and eye her up and down. With a devilish grin I run my hands along my sissy’s smooth body.

“Perhaps we should talk piercings. Something that will make the ultimate sissy statement. Or maybe… instead of adding something… we could take something away?”

My eyes dart towards my sissy’s pathetic clitty. I run a hand down to her clitty and squeeze her tiny little sack.

“I don’t think you’ll need these anymore.” As I flick her little balls with a ruby red fingernail.

“I think we’ll take these first. You’ll never feel like a man again.”

Michy 
    Participant

As she eyes and teases me. I shiver with nervousness.
    “Please… no tattoos or trampstamps. I dont want ‘forever femme’ or ‘sissy slut’. I am not gay or any kind of a sissy whore!.”

Her hands run along my body as she changes topics about peircing. But her gentle soft touch is also turning me on as my cock hardens some.

I am confused by what she says, but i dont trust her at this point either.
    “Just leave me like this. I dont need to change. I am good. I have enough peircings with my ears….”

But she smiles as she toys with my cock and balls as it is now hard and standing up now. Flicking it, i see a smile that scares me.

“I think we’ll take these first. You’ll never feel like a man again.”

What is she going to do? Castrate me?

“Leave them alone! That is a part of me. Dont castrate me. I beg you. You cant. Its a part of me. I was borne with it…. that is to cruel….. even for this place.”

What did i get myself into?????

Layla 
    Participant

As I watch my sissy specimen struggle I feel a wave of pleasure. I reminisce the early days of my own sissy hood and how I too struggled to get away. Quickly moving away from my sissy, I reach for a drawer in my elaborate vanity. I open the draw and reveal a needle with a bright pink solution flowing inside. I approach my sissy and rub my hand against her sexy shaved head.

”Calm down now darling, this solution will send you to sissy paradise. When you awaken, you may feel and look a little different.” I say with a wink.

I glance over to my sissy’s clitty and smile my devilish grin once again. I inject the needle into my sissy’s arm and watch as her pleas of resistance fade into a whisper. My sissy drifts off into her sissy paradise and I prepare my tools for surgery.

Michy 
    Participant

She leaves me momentarily as i hope and start to believe that she may have pity and actually release me or not follow through.
    “Thank you Miss Layla. ”

Then she comes back with a needle.
    “Oh shit! No! Please don’t. I swear, i will if you put that in me……(needle goes in) OWWWW! How could you! You..bitch.. howww….darrrre…. youuuuuuu……”

The world goes dark as i wonder what kind of girly things she will do to me…

I just want to go back to being male…..

Layla 
    Participant

“You will never be a man again.” I say as my sissy’s eyes slowly succumb to the sedative. I take a moment to run my hands across the sexy smooth specimen in front of me. I know I’ll delight what comes next. I readjust the salon chair into an operating table and wheel my sissy into a new room. There I prepare several tattoo needles, silicone injections, and tools. I begin to work on the permanent body modifications let into the night. My sissy sleeps so soundly through it all.

Upon completion of my procedures I leave my sissy in what appears to be a hospital room. It’s a special room within my salon where my sissy’s take the time to heal. Unbeknownst to my specimen it has been almost a month since our procedure. She is finally beginning to wake from her sedation. I eagerly wait to see my sissy’s expression when she sees what I’ve done to her!

“Good morning slut, are you ready for your new life?”

Michy 
    Participant

I start to stir as i wake from my slumber.

“Ughhh, where am I?”

I then hear her with her sweet voice as it sends a cold chill down my spine.

“Good morning slut, are you ready for your new life?”

I look up and see her
    “What do you mean new life?”

Layla 
    Participant

“Well for starters I think I’ll take you on a tour of your new body features sweetie.”

I caress my sissys smooth chin and move my hand along her soft skin.

”If you thought you turned heads before with your look, just wait till they see you now! You were out for quite sometime! Almost a month I believe. Plenty of time for your incisions to heal!”

I run my hand along Michys skin and arrive to her soft hairless cock. I gently pinch the smooth sack tight against her skin.

“As you may notice I decided to remove another piece of your manhood. That should eliminate any of those silly ideas about being a man again. You’re a full time sissy now darling!”

Michy 
    Participant

I listen to Layla as i start to come to.
    “What did you do?”
    A month has passed and now she wants to show off the new me. Her soft hands caress me causing me to moan and stiffen? Something is not right as i look down.

“As you may notice I decided to remove another piece of your manhood. That should eliminate any of those silly ideas about being a man again. You’re a full time sissy now darling!”

I feel it, but i fo t see it. My cock and balls. I dont see them as i look down.

“Cock… penis, and my balls? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!!”

Its gone. How can I…. there is nothing. Not even a pussy. Its just gone….

“How am i even going to pee?????”

Layla 
    Participant

“Oh do you like it darling? No one will ever take you seriously as a man now! And that’s not even the half of it. Let’s look into the rest of your enhancements!”

I motion towards my sissy’s delicate hands. Imprinted underneath each fingernail was delightedly feminine text that spelled the words “SISSY WHORE.”

”One letter for each finger you little sissy whore.” I say with a menacing grin. This will ensure everyone understands your status in the world as a total feminized sex slave. Or you can just paint your nails to cover them up!” I say with a demented giggle.

Michy 
    Participant

I feel my crotch. Its smooth. My dick … its gone. No. Its there, hidden underneath my skin. Its under the ski. Of my scrotum, my sack? My balls are gone. What did she do?

“How can i go around like this? This is horrible. What. What else did bvb you do?”

I look at my hands as i go into shock again.
    “SISSY WHORE!. No. Get that off. I cant go around looking at that.”

I try to rub it off, but its not painted on. Its underneath my nails. I am going to have to paint my nails just to cover this up.

“This cant be happening. Take this off. Please.”

Layla 
    Participant

“Well sissy, what do you think? Are you loving your new body?” I say as I gently message the smooth bump where my sissy’s man parts used to be.

”There’s no turning back now sissy. You are a fully feminizes slut and you will exist on your knees to serve men for the rest of your life.”

I continue to massage my sissy’s bump and work my fingers towards her boipussy. Completely hairless and smooth, I spread the hole and insert one of my fingers.

“If you ever want to feel pleasure again you’ll need to rely on your boipussy. Tell me, have you ever had a true sissygasm?”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar