Arrivals: Lacy Place Lobby!

Tim arrives to his surprise.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tiffany 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Tiffany 
    Participant

Tim walks in the lobby a little out of sorts, his wife caught him wearing her panties and after she cooled off threw his underwear away and bought him crotchless panties and makes him wear them his little penis fits through the slot making quite the display. He is glad he has on the jeans she gave him even if they are really tight girls jeans. As long as I don’t bend over the top of my panties won’t show.

All the receptionists seem busy and this place is very fancy Tim wonders why his wife sent him here and not some shady motel while she cooled off.

Tiffany 
    Participant

Anyone?

Lydia 
    Participant

I was Poised Strategically on the Grand Piano in the Lobby.  Good job too as I see a Stray Lamb Shuffle in oblivious to his Surroundings.  That was one Young Calf we would have to Brand & set for better Pastures. LOL

“Sir, Sir, can I help? My Names Lydia Young & I happen to Work here.  Have you got a Reservation or would you like me to see whats available?” ~Pout

“Name perhaps & if you could tell me how far you ve had to travel to be with us today, I ll see if you qualify for our Pamper Package Upgrade!” ~Grin

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lydia.
     Tiffany 
    Participant

I um I don’t know I fell asleep on the way here and I am a bit groggy where is here? I am holding a reservation  conformation my wife printed out for me.  Pamper upgrade? What’s that blushing.

Tiffany 
    Participant

Can someone help move this along?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account