Arrivals: Lacy Place Lobby!

Finally arrived… attention Shannon

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 2 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author
     Kylie 
    Participant

As the two of them spitroas me I feel happier than ever. What a Slut I have become! And how much I enjoy her hard cock in my mouth. They don’t mind all the slaiva running out of my mouth as I suck it. And I do my very best to swallow everything to the last drop while looking obediently into her eyes. “My turn,” another one with a huge Strap on says. “There you go,” are her words while she pushes it slowly into my throat. “I want some of that mouth too the stripper behind me says and changes places with her. Thank god the girls are kind with me. I start to suck her clit while the other one pushes in the hugh Strap on with a even bigger smile slowly and gently. As the one before me collaps in an orgasm and she recovers she whsispers in my ear: “you have it all in Slut, good Job! Shall we see if Shannon can make you scream as much as she makes this girl scream?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as I watch all the bodies moving and hear the moans of ecstasy, then I smell the distinct aroma of lust.  All the strippers so horny they barely contain themselves .  I then start to see them dropping off one by one,  Sleeping were ever they orgasmed last.  Some are on top of Kylie  I wonder if she came yet.  I quickly unlock her cage.  All this smell of sex it is only fair to let her free for a bit.   It is so tiny and so erect when I release it from it cage.  Since most of the strippers are a sleep or close to it.   I get up and leave for a bit leaving the sex party now turned slumber party.

I go about my duties outside.  I return some time later seeing that Kylie is now at the bottom of a mass of naked strippers.  Every man’s fantasy, but not in this way.

Kylie 
    Participant

I awake next morning and see you with sleepy eyes: “Do you prefer me to clean up or say thank you with my mouth to you?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Why don’t you and your friends get cleaned up.  I do have something in mind .  So you and your friends should get cleaned up, And wipe the cum off your face to. ”  I say to her waiting for her to wake up the others and all of them get cleaned up.

Kylie 
    Participant

Cleaning up takes me a while. Not that the strippers would help me a lot. All I receive at the best is a little spanking. I’m more than grateful when I step into the shower and got rid of the smell of cum. I step out of it naked. “Which outfit shall I wear for you Shannon?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I look at one of the strippers that is dressed . “Pick something out for Kylie.”  Then I go back to making sure that the other girls are getting ready and cleaned up.  Then I go back and take a seat and wait for everyone to get ready.

Kylie 
    Participant

“You will love that,” the stripper says and hands me a couple of clothes. It is a latex catsuit covering my whole body and already shining deliciously. It takes me a while to get into it and I’m glad the stripper helps me with it while another one fixes my make up with extra long fake lashes. The outfit is completed with sky high overknee boots. “There you go,” the stripper says and pushes myself towards you with a slap on my ass that makes me almost fall over.

shannonf 
    Participant

I see you are all made up in shiny latex.  Hmm you almost look like you could…

“Now you are dressed, I think maybe you should see were your friends live.”  I gather my things up and then lead you out the door.  The others follow closely.  We go down this hallway get in that elevator. Then finally come to a place in the hotel you haven’t been to.

I open the door and lead yo in.  Amazingly inside is very clean and everything is in its place.   I take a seat and then watch you and the others enter.

“You wanted to be one of the girls?”  I ask as they enter.  “I think you will stay here tonight.  There is plenty of clothes and the girls will keep you company.  They even have a special thing you don’t have.  They have a web cam.  So you can have fun and earn some money.  The money you earn will go towards buying you more clothes. ”  I smile and then see how everyone reacts.

Kylie 
    Participant

I watch the camera and start to caress my latex clad body tenderly. It feels amazing, rubber against rubber. “Do you have something to shine me up?” One of the girls steps closer with a bottle, starting to rub my breats first, then a second joins in rubbing other parts of my body as well. Moans escape from my mouth as the lust rises. “Are there already any viewers Shannon or do we have o heat up the scene a little more?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I go over and look at the computer screen and show you, were the number of viewers are.  “You have 3 viewers already.  So you better get your friends and put a show on.  And look at that one tipped you.”  I smile then sit back down out of site of the camera to watch you a little more.

Some of the other girls come over and monitors the screen.  While you and the others can start to put a show on.

Kylie 
    Participant

The girls rub me until my body is all shiny. Then one uses the catsuit to expose my small, locked up cocklette. I see comments of laughter from the visitors and they want to see it closer. The girls do mean gestures to emphasize the size and under my latex catsuit my head turns into a red color of embarassement. “Shannon, could you help us out for a minute. The viewers ask how little it is compared to a real one?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I grab a mask before I get in camera view .

Then I stand face to face and the camera spans down .  One of the girls slowly pulls down my panties then undo my skirt.  Soon limp my member is hanging to my knees.  I make sure you are unlocked.  Then one of the girls picks my member up and your member up showing your tiny erect member and my limp member.  Then she drops you and starts to stroke my member to erection I have to step back as it grows to full mast.

Kylie 
    Participant

The counter showing the viewers seems to explode now.  ” Fuck her” or ” shove it down her throat ” are only the less obscene comments as your member grows harder and bigger. The girl stroking you grabs me and puts me next to her, so we can both worship your member. We kiss and lick it  our watering  mouths really shine up that cock now. ” I want to see those slutty faces covered in cum,” another viewer suggests as we both keep sucking and touching you.

shannonf 
    Participant

One of the girls gets you up on your feet.  Then she does a size comparison.  She uses both hands to measure mine to show and only uses her finger and thumb to show your size.  She then begins to stroke you until you squirt a few drops out.  Then using both hands she begins to stroke my member, it takes a while longer then it took you to reach orgasm, but when I cum I squirt gob after gob all over your tiny member.

The girls laugh as your member now dripping with my cum.

Kylie 
    Participant

I look at myself, cum flowing from my latex catsuit showing a nice contrast. One of the girls joins in and whips some of it on her hand, guiding it to my mouth. I swallow obediently. The counter now drops as the viewers leave. It seems that was the show for today.

I clean myself up again and ask you if I can go to my room to get changed.

shannonf 
    Participant

I look at you and smile.  “Oh you want to go to your room?  I thought you might share this room with the girls, if you want?  They do seem to have taken a liking to you.  I can of course have your stuff delivered here, your machine.  But your machine might get a lot of use if it is here with all the girls in here.”

I stand a wait for you to reply.

Kylie 
    Participant

“Shannon, that idea is superb. And I guess the Girls are always up for fun right?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Yes they do like fun.  This will also cut down on the amount of rooms you will have to clean, since you won’t have to clean your private room.  Do you want to go with me to gather some things, I will have someone pack over the bigger things that you can not carry. “

Kylie 
    Participant

“Sure Shannon. Actually there’s only two things I would want right now: The fucking machine and this pleasure stick,” I say tapping your crotch hoping for some fun with both of them.

shannonf 
    Participant

I lead you back to your room that you will soon be moving out of.  I arrange for the machine to be put on a cart so you may pull it back to your new room.

“So you want my big stick, As you put it?  Would you listen to yourself.  I doubt that you would have said such words when you first got here.  You remember that?  But you were bigger then, then you are now.”

I slowly take down my skirt and then release my very big limp member.   “You want to play with this”, as I give it a little swing.

Kylie 
    Participant

” I sure want Shannon!” I shift myself slowly on the machine and move back and forth with it. “Give me what I want please,” I say licking my lips in arousal. Your cock goes into my mouth much easier now and I already kind of can handle it. I finally bring it to full size as my make up already looks well destroyed. “Do you want to take me ?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I push it in your mouth and see how you can handle it.  “Are you ready for your new place?”  As I start to hump my member in further.

I take the remote control and turn it up so the machine is pumping you faster and faster.

Kylie 
    Participant

“Yeees, Shannon,” I scream as your cock leaves my mouth for a second and the machine starts to go faster and harder. I moan out loud before your huge member gags me again. My eyes say “pleeeease” as I look up to you.

shannonf 
    Participant

I pull it out and stroke it and cum all over your face.  I look at you and smile.  “You have become such a slut, I think you really like it to?”  I get up and cover everything up and am ready for you to pack the things you want to take with you. I watch you put your machine on the cart so you can pull it to your new room.  I think it will have a bunch of use, I may have to get you a new one if you wear it out.  Maybe an industrial one?

Kylie 
    Participant

Totally! An industrial would be great. With my little finger I wipe the cum from my cheeks into my mouth. “Your slut is good to go,” I say with a big smile.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Should you get ready for work?  I’m sure there are some horny people that may need some more ‘special’ attention.  I will drop by later to see how you are doing.”

I stand up and turn and leave.  Seeing how fast she goes to work.

Kylie 
    Participant

“One more thing… do you think I could also go on stage?” I ask this before I leave, my heels waiting to click all over the floor.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well first you need to get a routine then practice that routine. Do you have one?  When you get one then come back to me.  Then we will see. “

Viewing 28 posts - 121 through 148 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar