Arrivals: Lacy Place Lobby!

Finally arrived… attention Shannon

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 4 days ago.

• Author
     Kylie 
    Participant

It’s a rush of excitement having four sexy strippers around me doing all sorts of things in my face and on my hair. Their big breats bounce every now in then in my view and I can feel I’m already leaking precum again. As they finish I can finally see myself in the mirror. I hadn’t expected such a lovely result. My lips are full and those lashes are delicious. In addition they did an awesome job with my hair. I feel a hot and bright, eventhough I look a bit airheaded. And whil my mouth is standing open one of the strippers quickly puts a ring gag in it.

I feel a stripper caress my legs slowly and another one grinding her bum against me. A third one asks me if I’m a horny Slut. I can’t help myself but nod and so they lead me somewhere else.

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

One of the girls leads you out through the club to a little private area were there is a chair and there is also room for one or two to dance.  She leads you to a corner were you sit for a bit.  Then not much longer a man enters the room and takes a seat in the chair.  The stripper begins by dancing and then she stops and is talking to the man,  She soon points over to you.  Then she comes over and takes your leash and leads you to the man sitting in the chair.  She affixes your leash to the chair leg, then goes on dancing in front of you and the man.

The man is more then helpful by unzipping his pants and freeing his member which seems to spring up .  You soon feel a hand on the back of your head guiding you up and down.  As you loose track of thee stripper dancing. you become more focused on the erection you are now sucking on.

Kylie 
    Participant

His cock goes smoothly in my mouth and is rather small compared to yours, but I can’t control how deep it goes in through the gag that keeps my mouth open. He ignores my gagging noises and doesn’t even watch me as he is too addicted by the erotic moves of the Strippers.

His movements get more roughly and I hear him breathing heavily as he shoots his load in my mouth. I can’t swallow though so the cum just drips out of my mouth. Wordless the customer stands up and leaves me feeling like a cheap whore.

shannonf 
    Participant

One of the strippers takes the money that is given, but before everyone can leave the room another man comes in.  One of the girls wipes your mouth off of the dripping cum and they begin it again. The dance and you crawling over to the man and undoing is pants.  Nobody says a word as this is almost like a routine now.

The song is over now and the man leaves , and says, ‘your a good cocksucker.’

Then the girls lead you back to the dressing room.  One girl gives you twenty dollars.  ‘At this rate you’ll pay off your 5ooo dollar bill with 499 more blow jobs.’  She giggles and turns and leaves.

I am sitting there watching the whole thing.

Kylie 
    Participant

I would like to ask what she means with the bill, but the gag is still in my mouth. Helpless I turn towards you, my eyes begging you to remove the gag.

shannonf 
    Participant

I pull you closer.  I then adjust the gag to open wider.  “There that would hep you to get those lips around my member. ”  I smile and then being it is your first time with the mouth gag on I take it off.

“The next time you will have to wear it longer. The girls like you doing your part with their private dances. They like it so much they requested you to be here more. Your other duties may have to be put on hold. Until we can find a replacement maid. Would you like that?”    I set there and look at her, on her knees before me. Then an idea comes to mind.

“Now if you really want to continue to work with the girls take my member out right here and show me you like doing it, and don’t stop until I cum. Do I make myself clear?”  I notice the girls start to gather around to watch you.

Kylie 
    Participant

I grab your member that is, eventhough still limp, already huge. I’m a bit nervous due to the audience as my mouth gets your cock wet. I lick it, showing you how much I appreciate your member. I really want to worship it this time. Now I take the tip in my mouth, circling my tongue around it and with my right hand I start to stroke you. I can feel it in my mouth expanding and enjoy the feeling. I guess I’m even dripping precum my own as my eyes look up to you. My arousal keeps me getting better and show all the enthusiasm I have. I take your cock as deep in my mouth as I can as you can see my eyes water and hear muffled noises. “Do you want to fun in my mouth, on my face or somewhere else?

shannonf 
    Participant

I sit there while you begin to pleasure my growing member.  I watch you intently noticing how you touch it , fondle it, even lick.   By this time some of the girls are also gathering around you watching you.  Some are pointing some are whispering to each other. One even gets down on her knees , she makes sure your member is free and begins to squeeze it.   She smiles as she strokes it very tightly.

“You are getting very good at that you are a true cock worshipper.”  I say as I sit there and watch.

Kylie 
    Participant

The other stripper whsipers “relax” as she pushes my head down as far as I can on your member. “Now for the pleading look… .” She turns my head to her while I keep stroking you and does a ‘Please cum on me face’. I try to look at you like she just did and ask you to cum on my face.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as your look at me wanting my cum.  The others are getting nearer to me and soon we find our selves surrounded in a circle.  One rubbing your tiny  member. Then all of a sudden there are hands on my member, must be four hands and they start to stroke it speeding up faster and faster, until you get your face covered in my creamy goodness.

The girls giggle and look at you covered in my cum.  Then you shoot your load out . More giggling can be heard.  ‘So tiny yet it sure did have a lot in it.’ One comment made. ‘If she had bigger tits and a bubble butt she could be one of us.’ One says as she takes off her bottoms freeing her member.

Kylie 
    Participant

I feel like a total slut now as the next one approaches and shoves her member into me like I would be a cheap whore. But somehow I can’t resist the flow as I take that cock in my mouth with pleasure as well. You come close to me and whisper in my ear: “Do you wan nice Boobies and a Bubble Butt?” I nod. “Then work for it,” you say as you shove my head on the dick. I try to deepthroat it as it’s far not as yours and actually can take in quiet a lot.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Hmm very good, you may end up working here with the girls. Once you get some nice boobs and a nice bubble butt.”   I sit there watching her take cock after cock, as I am sure that she is finding out that not all the girls here are really girls.  I smile as she is working and working hard to gain a place here.  But that brings up another question.  Who do I get to replace her as a maid?  Maybe I can use her to find a replacement , make her find her own replacement?  That has to have some irony in it some where?

I watch a while longer until I stand up and say to her time to get your boobs enlarged and your bottom made more feminine. I place the leash on you and give it a gentle tug.

“Come along”

Kylie 
    Participant

I’m drenched in cum as I follow you on the leash having little problems to still walk like a lady in those high heels. My legs feel a bit weak and my body feels exhausted, also I feel a bit messy and slutty due to all that cum on my face and clothes. “Where do you take me Shannon?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Were am I taking you? to get bigger boobs and a nice bubble butt, but first you should probably shower. ”

I: lead you to a familiar spot your room.  Were I wait for you to shower.  Once that is done I lead yo to the clinic were I check you in and you then are placed into a bed were I give you some sedatives and then I leave you sitting on a bed.

“Don’t worry when you wake up you’ll be a whole new person.”  I smile and close the door behind me, locking it.

Kylie 
    Participant

I wake up slowly and trying to raise myself, but my body still feels limp and weak. I feel weaker than ever and my butt and my chest are in some pain, not a very intense one, but I feel those areas seem used somehow. As I raise myself a second time I can see a pair of full D-Cup breats, my own breats actually. I look at them seemingly shocked. I want to scream, but I can’t. In a reflex I take the sheets from my body. Maybe all was just a dream, maybe not. I check: my penis is still where it was, locked tightly in chastity. But I can see how small it is. I touch my boobs, they feel really good. I try if I can feel it when I pinch my nipples… it works. A soft moan come from my mouth. I wish I could masturbate, but the chastity device prevents this so far. “Helllllloooo?” I scream through the empty room.

shannonf 
    Participant

I see it is time to check on the new girl.  I smile and walk down to the room.  I find that she is sitting up and awake.  I enter the room and come closer.  I left up one of the breast.

“I see you have exploring your new assets , other wise your nipple wouldn’t be erect. .”  I smile then pinch your nipple.

“I think it is time to get dressed, I want to see something. ”  I hand you clothes and some shoes.  I hand you a top and some pants.  I undo your chastity cage and remove it. I help you put your pants on.  I smile when they are on.  Because of your new ‘bubble butt’ the crotch of your pants pulls so tightly that it acts like a chastity devise.  I smile again.

“Just as I thought would happen the only way to get to your little friend is to take off your pants.  ”  I reach down I can feel your little member, it is still there, but so confined.

“Now come along I will take you to your room. ”  I hand you your cage so you can carry it.

Kylie 
    Participant

I follow you on weak feet. I’m still kind of in a daze, having problems to walk properly after the surgery. What is all this? We pass a mirror and I look at myself. I  can’t find any traces of the man I was once. I can’t even see a bulge in my pants as my cock has become so little. The though exists me, but the pants are so tight they prevent an erection. I would love to touch myself right now, but I focus on following you.

shannonf 
    Participant

We finally get to your room and I let you sit on your bed.  I inspect your crotch area.

“I must say you look very convincing down there”. I smile as your face tells the story of shock. “I seen you looking at yourself in the mirror as we passed by it.  You did want this, but I think I should give you a chance to explore your self and see all the changes that were done.  I will leave you here for a bit and will comeback later.  ”    I lay your cage beside you on your bed.   I smile as I leave you.

Kylie 
    Participant

I slowly start to rub myself through the pants with my right hand and my left reaches under my shirt to feel my new breats. The sensatio nof pinching those nipples is totally new, like my whole body got more sensitive. With my right hand I keep rubbing and cum almost immediately. But the hornyness doesn’t decrease. I strip out of those cum stained clothes and watch myself in the mirror next to the bed. It’s funny, because I can’t see my penis that good, since it got so small and my breats got so huge. With two fingers I reach another orgasm, but I still want to keep going the moment I spot my delicious butt. Hours pass until I fall asleep exhausted. The bed sheets are soaked with cum and so is my body as I drift into more erotic dreams.

shannonf 
    Participant

I enter your room and find that you were in fact laying on your bed from what I can guess you had one long masturbation session.

“I hope you had fun.  You know I forgot to mention to you that when you were in getting the changes that your body is now producing more cum and from what I can see you masturbated a lot.  You now will have a need to keep masturbating to keep up with your body production of cum. So get used to it.  We might even have to put rubber sheets on your bed if this keeps up. Now get up and change your sheets. ”  I get up and let you change your beddings.  I leave for a bit then come back with some thing.

When you are done with the bed and I assume you took a shower.  I am sitting on the bed with this. I hand it to you.

“You need to practice with this if you are to work at the club. If you need I can have a life sized sex doll brought to you. To practice pleasuring your clients.”

Kylie 
    Participant

“What do you mean with pleasuring my clients?” I thought I just collect the clothes of the girls so far. Now I figure my assignment will be something else. The thought shocks, but also arouses me. I used to be strictly in to women, but that changed oviously.

I watch the tool and wonder how it would feel sucking it while you penetrate me from behind.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Before you were did change you did say you wanted to work with the girls. That is why you were changed. ” I look at you study the dildo.

“Maybe we should take you to a little training space to help you?”  I think I might have just a place.

“Put your pants on and come along.  You can shower after your work out.  ”  I lead you out down the hallway to a door.  I open it and show you.

“We will take off one of the arms on that before you use it.   If you want we can have this machine brought to your room. ”  I hand you another dildo .

“Do I need to show you how to use it? If not take off your pants and begin.”  I stand back and see what she does.

Kylie 
    Participant

I shake my head slowly and bite my lip. “I want it,” I say and strip of my pants, making sure you can see my freshly shaped bubble butt. I slid one finger in my mouth while and pop into me to prepare myself. In order to lube up the dildo as well I try my bst to lubricate it with my mouth. Saliva runs over it and itÄs all shiny when I turn around and slowly push myself on the dildo. “Could you please turn it on? Slowly?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I take the remote control that you did not see laying on the floor and turn it on.  I turn it on a slight buzzing can be heard then the pistons start moving the dildo back and forth, slowly at first.  While it starts moving I go and get some lube then pour some on the dildo,  lubing it up even better.  Now it moving even more freely I increase the speed on it.  I place the other dildo in your mouth so you can suck on it.

Seeing that the dildo is moving with ease, I increase the speed once more , then increase it more,  I keep doing this until it is full speed .  Just to give her a taste of it.  I turn it down to a bearable speed.  Then place the remote by her hand.

“I have to go get some thing I will be back shortly.  ”  I leave her on the machine .  I go and get a set of bigger dildos leading up to my size.  Then I go back to the room and place the set on the floor in front of her.  Then I smile and place a didldo that was cast of my own member.

“Use the others work your way up to my member size.  I shall leave you here for a little bit, you have to work your way up to it. ”

I then leave.  I will come back later and check on her .

Kylie 
    Participant

I moan and get the next sized dildo. Like a drug I want more and stronger experiences. I can feel cum leaking from my chastity device. Something inside of me changes, I feel like going into “Slut Mode”. I feel like I could be penetrated like this forever. I slap my butt like someone would spank me and mpan out loud. With my one free hand I fondle my nipples and then I look at the replica of your member. Actually I’m not ready, but I switch of the machine and put it on the arm. I slowly try to push myself against it, breathing heavily in and out and trying very slow and carefully. When it goes in, the tip already feels like it’s seperating me into two halfs, but I manage to get it half way in. I can’t fuck it though, because I’m not stretched enough, but I feel very proud I could get it in to the half.

shannonf 
    Participant

I enter the room to find you trying to use the big dildo.  “Good try.”  I say looking at how far you have it in you.  I place a purse down in front of you.

“Inside is some lube and a few other things you might need on your job.   Now I think it is time for you to go to work.  If you want I can have this machine delivered to your room?  Then I think you could have some co workers come over .”

“Come along you need to get yourself ready for work.  ”  I lead you back to your room were you get ready for your next shift.

After you are ready I lead you back to the club, entering from the back way as usual. I stand there and watch as I think the routine becomes clear to you.

Kylie 
    Participant

It does. I collect the clothes of the girls and take care of washing them. If one of them is in the mood I’m allowed to help them get ready. One of them stands undecided in front of the mirror, not sure if the outfit looks as sexy as she hopes. “I know a way to be sure. ” The stripper grabs me and puts me to a chair and the other goes for a little dance. Afterwards they lift my skirt. “Uuuuuh, little Maid. That’s a lot of precum. Seems the outfit is just fine.” The stripper leaves the stage being happy with her outfit, the other pushes my head on the chair so I lick up the mess I produced.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as you lick up your cummies. Then I send a text checking to make sure that your new toy is delivered to your room.  When I am sure it is.  I get up and start to walk around talking to the other girls.  I check on them to make sure that every thing is taken care of and they are happy.

After you are done  cleaning up I make sure you are finished with your job.   I lead you out of the stripper club.  Then I lead you to some stores and we look at more machines.  We look at many different types.  Once we are done I lead you back to your room.

I open up the door and most of the strippers are there waiting for you.  “You are hosting a party. ”  I say as I get a chair.

Kylie 
    Participant

My eyes get bigger and bigger as I see all those strippers. “Hope you don’t mind us having tried out a few of your machines,” one says with a big smile giving me a drink. “We have alcohol, music, tons of hot girls, strap ons, crops, handcuffs and if Shannon is extra nice you might get unlocked.” Another one steps by, giggling and starting to dance with me. Her body rubs against mine while she whsipers in my ear “if you are lucky I might will even suck your itty tiny penis tonight girl.” I see another stripper grinding over your lap. She is obviously hungry for your qualities. Another stripper starts to join the dance and grabs my bum, while the other rubs my breats briefly. “Oh Kylie, your body is becoming sexier and sexier each day.

shannonf 
    Participant

I take a seat and let the one stripper unleash my giant erection.  I get a few of the other gals watching, one even playing with herself in front of every one.

One stripper grabs you and starts dancing with you rubbing against you I know you can only take so much, before, oh to late you produced a puddle already.  That might be a record. I give the stripper the key so that she can use it for leverage.  I hear her say,’ if your good and service this then I may let you out. ‘

I laugh as you obey her every word.   When you get down on your knees before her she reveals her cock is getting hard.  You begin to suck it without question.  Then another comes up behind you with a strap on already on she begins to mount you with out saying a word,  she just giggles.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar